❛ MEDICINE ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻 ✓

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘔𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘌 IN WHICH a girl decides to be different and show corbyn bess... More

000; cast
001; the party
002; hey princess
003; not my thing
004; bipolar much
005; dance practice
006; different girl
007; gonna be fun
008; paint me something
009; a soft spot
010; one of your hook ups
011; cotton candy
012; ghost her?
013; u look cute
014; high hopes
015; pros and cons
016; jealous
017; you look stupid
018; one more week
019; i hate compliments
020; good for him
021; horny bitch
022; stargazing
023; you should leave
024; the besson's
025; you're so cold hearted
026; such a snowflake
027; we aren't dating
028; you're the exception
029; game to him
030; heart with his hands
031; she's perfect
032; he's untrustworthy
033; i can't believe this
034; he wants you
035; i'm sorry
036; invite him over
037; we're just friends
038; you're changing him
039; do we tell him
040; she's a handful
041; make me
042; you talk too much
043; she's angry
044; most perfect person
045; he's gotta be kidding
046; they're for mollie
047; why do you even care
048; when did this happen
049; just ignore him
050; it was just a joke
051; had a disagreement
052; what's the catch
053; don't do this to her
054; i'm not mad
055; probably hates me
056; was he crying?
057; you definitely like it
059; do me a favour
060; she's so nice
061; you're coming with
062; so that's your boyfriend
063; it was not flirting
064; let's make out
065; i kinda liked her
066; love isn't real
067; tell her u love her
068; cry about it
069; we don't work
070; keep going this is cute
071; all figured out
072; relax molls
073; nothing personal
074; like a couple
075; boost your ego
076; butterflies
077; you're being soft
078; be a good girl
079; happy graduation
080; i love you
thank you !
sequel !

058; are you single?

4.8K 182 237
By -SOLARSYSTM

third person.

"i don't even want to go because everyone is going to be judging me and trying to ask me questions about it," mollie said as her and corbyn walked down her drive way towards his car, the time just got 7pm as they were heading to zach's party.

"i thought you don't care about other people's opinions of you," he replied, opening the car door for her as she turned to look at him with a frown on her face.

"but this is different," the girl mumbled as he then frowned too, "if anyone pisses me off i'm leaving."

"ok let's just not go," corbyn said, grabbing ahold of the girls waist as she raised one eyebrow, "we can find something else to do."

"no, let's go." she smiled, getting into the car as corbyn let out a huff and nodded, closing the door before going over to his side of the car, "i know your definition of something else."

"yeah and i was hoping you'd agree with it." he shrugged, putting on his seatbelt before looking at her, "parties aren't your thing anyway."

"then why force me to go?"

"so i can see you in a dress," corbyn smiled, his hand being placed on her thigh as the other was on the steering wheel. mollie slowly nodded, glancing down at his hand and smiling to herself slightly before looking out of the window.

after the short drive to zach's house, the pair made their way inside the building of around 150 people, leaving barely enough room to freely walk about to get where they needed to for the night.

"corbyn," zach said, grabbing the boys arm, "did you tell people?"

"i thought it was a small party," corbyn looked at the boy, "i was told your parents were going to be here."

"so who told people?" zach asked, an upset look on his face as he looked around, "who told you?"

"uh, jonah told me but he said daniel was telling people or something," corbyn shrugged as zach nodded, "hey dude if you feel anxious go stand outside for a few minutes."

zach nodded once more, rubbing the back of his neck as he smiled at mollie, "hi mollie."

"hey z," the girl replied, letting out a sigh before looking around for nicole and charlie, heading over to the two once she saw them as corbyn turned to properly face zach.

"you convinced her?"

"i promised i'd buy her dunkin," he nodded, "are you sure you're alright?"

"yeah i'll be fine, i'm going to go find jack," zach mumbled as corbyn gave him a nod, being left alone once the boy had wondered off to find jack.

"corbyn!" brandon said, calling the boy over to his group of friends. a little hesitant at first, corbyn decided to go over to the group of five, glancing over at mollie quickly to make sure she was ok before turning to face brandon.

"what's up?" he replied.

"you looked lonely," brandon shrugged, taking a sip of his drink, "we also hear that you have a new bird."

"a bird?" he looked at them confused as they all glanced between each other, raising one eyebrow, "oh you mean like a girl?"

"what did you-" connor furrowed his eyebrows, "yes we mean a girl."

"yeah i guess so," corbyn nodded, glancing over to where mollie was standing as she had now moved from that spot, sending the boy into a small wave of panic, "yeah she's cool and stuff."

"are you two official?" jake asked as he shook his head, backing away from the group, "really? y'all would be cute together."

"do you mind if i just go check on something quickly?" corbyn looked at them as they all nodded.

"go for it man."

"cool," he said, immediately walking off from the group and over to jonah who was stood trying to flirt with a girl he had just met, "jonah did you see mollie walk past?"

"mollie's here?" jonah raised his eyebrows, "nah i didn't see her, she's probably with nicole and charlie."

"did you see them at all?"

"nope," he shook his head, "check outside, that's where all the big groups of people are."

the boy nodded, thanking jonah before he headed outside, where three big crowds of people who were all yelling over people to be heard with the conversations that were taking place, but yet none of the three girls were to be seen in any of them.

but to the left, away from the three crowds and off towards the big field behind the back of the house, the trio were having there own fun, a bottle of alcohol in charlie and nicole's hands, taking turns with having a few sips between the three of them before bursting into laughter over the smallest things.

not sure whether to leave them be or not, by the time he had made the decision to let them have their own fun, nicole had began to call out his name and without hesitation, he made his way over to them.

"what's good bitch," nicole smiled, handing him the bottle, "want a sip?"

"i'm driving so i can't, thanks though." he replied, sitting down in their circle as nicole nodded and took a sip herself.

even though mollie wasn't completely sober and despite her issue of not being able to think straight, she'd still notice other guests at the party look over at her while whispering to the person stood next to them, before they'd subtly laugh to each other and look away from her.

so when her laughing died down and she went quiet, corbyn almost instantly noticed, watching her down the rest of what was in the bottle before looking over at him and shrugging slightly.

"do you want to leave?" he mouthed to her as she slowly nodded, struggling to get up and find her balance as corbyn got up soon after her, "we're going to head out and get some food."

nicole and charlie nodded, unable to get out the words they were trying to say and instead bursting into a fit of laughter, looking at each other while corbyn grabbed ahold of mollie's hand, guiding her back through the house.

"you look good in button up shirts," mollie said as they reached his car, corbyn suddenly stopping and turning to face her, "i'm just saying you look hot."

"and you look hot in dresses," he replied, opening the door for her as she shook her head before getting into the car, "yes you do."

continuing to shake her head, corbyn got in the car on the drivers side and looked over at her, "alright be honest how much did you drink?"

"i feel sick," she looked at him, "i'm going to throw up on you."

"please don't." he smiled, "but that didn't answer my question."

"i don't know i had like a little lot," she shrugged, running her fingers through the boys hair as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"a little lot?"

"i had some," mollie nodded, "then some more."

"how much?"

"oh my god be quietttt," she rolled her eyes, a frustrated tone in her voice before turning away from him, "i'm trying to be nice to you so stop being annoying because it hurts my feelings i'm sensitive."

"sensitive?" corbyn raised his eyebrows, starting his car as she nodded.

"i only got two," she shrugged, holding up three fingers as corbyn let out a laugh, "hey stop, not nice."

"oh my god i love- you're crazy," he shook his head, beginning to make the drive back to his house for the night.

almost the entire drive to corbyn's, mollie had her eyes glued to corbyn and her hand touching his hair, every now and then letting out a sigh before eventually her hands went to take off the chain around his neck.

"mollie i'm driving stop," he told her, glancing at the girl who shook her head, "i'll take it off when we get to mine."

"but i just," she frowned, moving her hands to his shirt before trying to undo a button.

"mollie," corbyn said, moving her hands off of him as she folded her arms, "i'm driving, you're distracting me."

"then don't be so attractive," she shrugged, turning away from him, "it's not my fault that you're hot."

"you're hot too but i'm not trying to undress you," he replied, pulling into the driveway of his house before helping the girl out of the car, "are you tired?"

"tired of you," she replied, walking over to his front door.

"yup that's a typical reply," he nodded, following in her footsteps before opening the door and letting her walk in, closing the door behind him and guiding the girl up to his room.

"have i ever mentioned how pretty your eyes are?" mollie asked and stopped to turn and look at him, "i very much like your eyes."

"thank you very much," he replied, a confused tone in his voice, not used to the sudden amount of compliments the girl had been giving him but choosing not to say anything about it and instead smiling to himself.

"i also like your hugs," she said, wrapping her arms around the boy as he kissed her head, "are you single?"

"i don't know," he replied, looking down at her, "why are you asking that?"

"how can you not know?" the girl asked him, "whoever you're dating can fight me for you."

"what are you- okay." corbyn tilted his head but nodded, handing her a pair of his sweats and his hoodie, "go put these on."

"right here?"

"no in my bathroom," he told her, guiding her over to his bathroom before closing the door once she was in there, laughing slightly to himself and smiling.

a/n

UM DOUBLE UPDATE SORRY I AM SO OBSESSED W THIS BOOK BYE ASF

ALSO CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT FOR SOFT MOLLIE LIKE TF🥺

ALSO CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO SEE HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER WAS LMFAO AHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 863 35
Hero and April get back to LA freshly engaged and after a six month road trip. April goes back to her tattoo studio while Hero is trying to figure ou...
235K 3.7K 48
it started as a summer thing, now, the world seemed to be catching up to us.
597K 14.3K 74
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚 IN WHICH zach texts an unknown number as a dare for an interview
172K 7.6K 84
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘌 IN WHICH she volunteers to be his fake girlfriend for the media with the intentions of destroying ...