Heart Demands My Queen πŸ’˜

By anudee02

SHE LOVES DEEPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LOVE SHE GETS BACK IN RETURN , AND IT IS BOTH HER BIGGEST STRENGTH AND ... More

MAD QUEEN
EXCLUSIVE QUEEN
LUCKY QUEEN
GLOWING QUEEN
CUTE QUEEN
HONEST QUEEN
PROMO
UNRELENT QUEEN
PARTNERED QUEEN
FIERCE QUEEN
MRS. QUEEN
PROTECTIVE QUEEN
AMUSING QUEEN
WORDY QUEEN
CRESTFALLEN QUEEN
AIDING QUEEN
SAVIOUR QUEEN
SPECIAL QUEEN
AFFECTED QUEEN
WONDERFUL QUEEN
BEAUTIFUL QUEEN
STRONG QUEEN
EMOTIONAL QUEEN
EXPLICIT QUEEN
FEARED QUEEN
PARTIAL QUEEN
WIFE-ZONED QUEEN
IMPRESSIVE QUEEN
TALENTED QUEEN
ATTACKED QUEEN
SENSITIVE QUEEN
FEATHERED QUEEN
GOOD QUEEN
CONVALESCENT QUEEN
HESITATING QUEEN
SELFISH QUEEN
VICTIMIZED QUEEN
HURT QUEEN
GUARDING QUEEN
TREASURABLE QUEEN
SHY QUEEN
PAMPERING QUEEN
WARRIOR QUEEN
ADVISOR QUEEN
ANGRY QUEEN
DISREGARDING QUEEN
BENEVOLENT QUEEN
COMPLICATED QUEEN
WEAK QUEEN
CARELESS QUEEN
CONTRADICTORY QUEEN
POSSESSIVE QUEEN
PROMO
ADDICTING QUEEN
LOSER QUEEN
FLAWED QUEEN
CRAVING QUEEN
DISAPPOINTED QUEEN
STRICT QUEEN
PROVOKED QUEEN
WORRIED QUEEN
DEMANDED QUEEN
LOVED QUEEN
MATURE QUEEN
SHOCKED QUEEN
SILENT QUEEN
IMPERFECT QUEEN
CHEAP QUEEN
UNPREDICTABLE QUEEN
PRINCE'S QUEEN
HELPLESS QUEEN
BLAMED QUEEN
HURTING QUEEN
IMPULSIVE QUEEN
SURPRISED QUEEN
CHOSEN QUEEN
DEFEATED QUEEN
DARING QUEEN
DREAMY QUEEN
UNLUCKY QUEEN
FRUSTRATED QUEEN
PROUD QUEEN
DICTATING QUEEN
CHAOTIC QUEEN
SMART QUEEN
RUDE QUEEN
ANGELIC QUEEN
PRECIOUS QUEEN
TERRIFIED QUEEN
MISERABLE QUEEN
DIFFERENT QUEEN
UNUSUAL QUEEN
SCARED QUEEN
SELF SEEKING QUEEN
GUILTY QUEEN
DESPISED QUEEN
REGRETFUL QUEEN
EVIL QUEEN
AUDACIOUS QUEEN
UNBIASED QUEEN
LOVESICK QUEEN
OBEYING QUEEN
STUBBORN QUEEN
MONSTER QUEEN

KISSED QUEEN

2.4K 308 332
By anudee02

Sorry for being late , was held up with certain things .

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay came back to his room only to find it empty .

His frown deviated back when he saw her seated near the pool , gazing at the water in deep as though she was caught up by some serious thoughts .

She looked behind after noticing his reflection on the water. Her weak eyes clearly showed her disturbed and worried self which hurt him .

A- I guess you won't drop me today . It's ok , aaj bus mei hi chali jaathi hoon .

Mentioning this , she got up and walked past him but stopped feeling his tug on her wrist . He couldn't watch her face as she didn't decide to turn back ,but somewhere he did read her aching heart .

Indeed , she wasn't still out of the fact that she had reacted to Rudra like that . Just because she wanted to defend shivaay , how can she even speak to him like that? She really behaved so blunt and rude . This thought really kept her disturbed .

Only when she felt him pulling her along , she was brought back from her thoughts .

S- chalo annika .

He quietly picked her things from bag to mobile which lied on the bed and walked out holding her hand while she had a baffled look throughout.

A - shivaay

He shook his head signalling her to be quite and held the door for her to get in the car.

The journey was weirdly silent. Neither she brought those random conversations from her chatterbox mouth nor he spoke anything . If only she wasn't engulfed by guilt , she would have been the normal her already.

Stomping the brake at the signal junction , he tried to look at her who was now totally facing the window side.

For a moment his eyes just widened and froze when he found her sniffing lightly .

S- annika .

Hearing his soft call , she swiftly turned her head towards him only to show the unshed tears which she had kept retained within her eyes . He got really worried watching her like that.

S- kya huwa annika ? Aise kyun ho tum ?

She bluntly looked at the hand with which he had cupped her cheek a second ago .

A- mat badhlo na muje please !

Her silent whisper held some kind of fear in it but he was clueless of what she was even mentioning about .

S- I didn't get you .

A- kya kardiya yaar muje tum ?...!

Looking into his eyes , she stretched her voice depicting her disturbed state of mind and heart while his sight swung from her eyes to her palm which was near his cheek but hardly touched his skin .

She blinked suddenly and took her hand back ,noticing his confused face .

A - I'm sorry pata nahi kya bol rahi hoon mein .

Shaking her head a several times she shrugged and moved back to lean on her seat when suddenly she felt herself being inserted into his hold , within his arms . She could feel him caging her as he held her close in a crushing hug . Before she could even realize what's happening , he was caressing her hair and rubbing her back soothingly for she stayed quite with her chin settled on his shoulder perfectly .

S - I'm sorry annika , I'm really sorry . I know that whatever you did was ...was for my sake , to defend me ! But I just overreacted , I'm sorry .

Her lips slowly inched to leave a very small smile hearing his words . Her guilty heart was preparing itself to get soothed hearing his kind words .

A- kya pata tumhe ?

S- ki tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakthe ho .

The light smile on her face turned to a shy grin. She just bent and pressed her lips on his shoulder . Realizing that she was still caught by the seatbelt along and that he had certainly pulled her in force , he immediately left his hold and moved back while she frowned inwardly on not feeling his arms around her.

S- oops ! You must have felt tight . Ye seatlebt ,

A- no ,

She shook her head and released the seatbelt at once as if she indicated him to resume the hug .

He rolled his tongue over his inner cheeks and smiled looking at this innocent her who also watched him intently. But at one point , she did realise why he was reacting like this . She felt embarrassed.

She was still contributing to the eyelock equally when he came forward near her for she took some deep breaths that second. Feeling his fingers which drew some patterns on her face when he tucked her hair behind her ear , she did nothing but kept looking at him lovingly .

And within no seconds she closed her eyes and breathed through her mouth when his lips touched her forehead , like a soft smooth breeze . She was definitely not expecting this , but , it felt good , so good.

He didn't press his lips on her skin rather just traced the spot which soothed her with heaven like feels.

Her adrenaline pump must have been the highest that second as she could certainly feel her heart jumping out the ribcage then .

' Prince is kissing me.....? ! , annika don't ever dare to wake up if it's a dream . '

She alarmed herself .

Addiction type of sensations engulfed her when his slow breath hit her skin there on her forehead while his fingers ran on her neck to get a stiff hold . She as usual was already crushing his collar within her fist .

The moment was filled with everything called bliss.

S- thank you annika . I feel so special because of you .

He muttered these and again pressed a kiss when she took a deep gulp intaking the feels he delivered .

Pulling back , he frowned noticing a pink stripe mark near her collarbone .

S- this is because of the seatbelt right ?

He watched her eyes popping out when he traced his fingers on that spot . She was literally taking deep fast breaths like an asthma patient and blinked hard on being nervous .

S- hey it's ok , if I shouldn't then I won't touch you . Relax, breathe.

He took his hand back and was about to move away when she immediately leapt to pull the fabric of his coat which covered his shoulder region.

A - ai aisa nahi , you can.

A slow steady smirk evolved on his face when he saw her cute reaction . Passing a look on her hold which rested by his shoulder, he once again watched her raising his brows .

S- tho phir kaisa hai ?

She opened her mouth to say anything but watching his dominant reaction she couldn't do that and just bent down leaving a shy smile capture her lips soon.

He tilted his head down to adore the blushing face of this girl beside who gradually turned towards the window in process of hiding her mushy face .

The signal fell green to put a red signal for their staring games .

S- vaise annika , have you got any important work today ? I mean , any appointments , schedules?

He enquired while still focusing on the road .

A- hmmm , no . No appointments today , just regular rounds and , vo ishaan yaad haina . Got a treatment session for him , that's all .

When she mentioned his name , shivaay for once looked by her and faced infront again .

S- uhh, is he like the same now ? Like the first day ?

A- no he's good. Hug nahi kar raha muje par kiss

S - kya !!!

At once he shouted stomping the brake for the car to stop right there on the centre of the road. She looked baffled .

A- kya kya ?

S- you were saying something, kiss ....!

His face looked like as though just now he had come out from the theatre after watching an deathly horror movie .

Keen keen keen.

By the time the vehicles behind started honking like loud dinosaurs but he looked merely bothered of that.

A- haan , but first move the car now ! Traffic ho raha hai piche.

S- haan matlab ? Finish the sentence !

A- as if you let me , I was going to say but you just thrilled me shouting " kya !" If you scream like that , will anyone be able to talk ? And now you ,

Mimicking the word like him , she started her radio station for he rolled his eyes in horror before interrupting her .

S- you could have said it now instead of taking time to imitate me ! Come on , I'm listening .

A- ye ki vo khudko kissi aur doctor se milne nahi deta , except me . So I'm the only one who can handle him .

The moment she finished, shivaay had a glorious smile on his face as if he had won some award in a cricket tournament while annika was totally clueless of these sudden multipolar reactions of his .

And within the next few seconds , a traffic police landed there already and knocked the window by shivaay's side. He pulled the window down and looked at him with the same happy face .

' start the car now ! Kissi ko jaane nahi de rahe ho . '

S- wait , what did you say ? "Kissi " kaha na aapne ?

The policeman had a weird reaction when shivaay enquired and shaked hands with him. He bent down and peeped to look at annika .

'Ye aadmi pagal hai kya ? '

A- how dare you ! ! First go and catch those stupid idiots who drink and drive , creating accidents on the road. Bade aaye ! Aap mere shivaay ko pagal kaise bol sakthe hai haan ?!

Shivaay noticed the cop who was in the verge of bursting into tears . Already the jammed traffic was eating up his mind and now annika's usual limitless words must have created a thunderstorm in his brain.

He decided to save the poor cop and raised the accelerator but annika was still shouting at him facing that side even after the car moved .

S - chod na yaar , bechara

A- behcara ? vo ?

She shook her head and sighed while he turned aside plastering a 500 watts smile on his face after recollecting her words .

" Mera Shivaay "

For the next few minutes , silence prevailed which didn't last anymore when she whined suddenly.

A- where is the tiffen box ? You forgot it on the very second day itself , I'm hungry!

S- do you really think I'm going to leave you starve like this ?

A- I can't see any box here and moreover car mei tho cook nahi kar sakthe ho , then ...are we going to order something? But for that even we should stay at one place na ? If we keep roaming like this then the delivery boy will go mad finding our location on the map , so

S- oh my god annika ! Please chup ho jao na , is that even a tongue or some tape recorder which you have inside your mouth ? Lagtha hai ,I have to bring a ton of cotton with me hereafter.

A- kisliye ?

That very innocent tone of her's made him chuckle immediately .

S- yahan , to stuff it up .

He expressed, pointing his ear and her mouth went oval as an egg at once.

A- haww ! Shouldn't I even say that I'm hungry ? It's ok , I don't need your help , I'll manage at the canteen . Vaise bhi , I do have some snacks in my bag .

S- haa haan , yaadh hai . Tum tho handbag ko mini stall karke rakka hai !

A- so funny .

She fake grinned hearing his teasing words and twisted her lips , turning aside . But soon her eyes widened in surprise when she watched the building infront of which he had halted the car . Immediately she looked at him who was already watching her in keen , as though he was waiting for her to turn towards him .

S - shall we ?

A - ye tho ,

S - your favourite restaurant.

When he completed the sentence she just shrugged her shoulders and blinked with that very same surprised smile surrounded on her face .

A- how did you know that?

S- charu used to tell that you always pester your parents to come here atleast once in a month . But since she likes nothing served here , you both tend to start a war every month . Am I right ?

She raised her brows showing thumbs up when he explained .

A- your memory power is so good man !

S- well , I have realized it. Especially if it's regarding you , my memory is really sharp.

The moment he finished , his reaction changed realizing what he had just uttered now . He slowly took his eyes on her who stared him intently.

That was one beautiful eyelock which they shared .

S - aren't you getting late annika ?

A- hmm .

She responded , still being lost in his eyes .

S- fine then , I think you can manage your day with that mini stall of your's. I'll drop you in the hospital.

A - what ? Hell no ! I've already planned my menu today , you can't just spoil my dreams like this. I'm going inside , park the car and come soon . Bye !

Stating these within no time she got down and vanished inside the restaurant while he shook his head and smiled.

S- pata nahi kaise ,par zindagi tumhare saath bahut khoobsurat lagtha hai annika .

He spoke to himself.

Ad- is it true charu ? You agreed to marry someone ?

Hearing his words charu just deep sighed and muttered below her voice.

C- I should have taken the stairs instead.

Ad - jawab dho muje .

He tried holding her elbow but she immediately jolted off .

C - what do you want to hear from me haan ? Whatever your dear friend told you is true and another extra information bhi hai , why use mediators when we both are here infront of each other ? Why trouble my sister na ? Fine , ladkewaale aarahe hai kal , to see me .

Ad - you can't do this charu , you still love me you know that.

Her stern face shrinked a little when she heard his cracked voice.

C - I don't.

Ad - try saying that looking at me , into my eyes .

He insisted confidently while she gulped deep ,and thanked God when the elevator stopped by her floor right then. She left without saying anything and he fisted his hand tightly watching her retreating figure .

The next day ,

It was once in a million type of day as the so very sleepyhead has already woke up while her prince was still in his deep sleep.

She yawned awide when her sight fell on her legs which leisurely rested on his .

He really has got used to it , she smiled.

For once she watched him keenly before inching herself closer to fill the gap between the both .

' I feel so special because of you annika '

His words ran on her mind .

Taking atmost care to not disturb him , she slowly kept her palm so close to his cheek that she could already feel his stubble a bit.

The process was very slow , but she did finally caress his face lovingly .

A- you really are special to me shivaay .

She whispered in a soft tone , fixing her affectionate gaze on the man she loves the most .

As if he heard her for certain , he stretched his lips an inch in sleep seeming to smile a little . And the next moment she took her hand back fearing that he had awoke.

But to her surprise, he had subconsciously snaked her waist by this time that when she was about to get up she couldn't and only landed back on his chest instead. Like , over him certainly.

She could totally feel his up down chest on her own when he breathed slowly as she herself was lying on him mostly.

Waving her eyes on him and his arm around her alternatively , she took a few seconds before settling her head on his chest .

Ecstasy , top of the world she felt on residing so close to his heart.

A- I can stay like this till forever , par, aaj ek zaroori kaam jo hai mere liye . Maaf kardo annika ki jaan.

Whispering these , she let her lips press a light tender kiss on his chest over the fabric there . He hardly would have felt that, but all she could think of was , she had kissed him ...! Oh God ,today she really is being so cheesy, maybe this sudden situation of proximity with him created such an impulse within her .

Indeed , she's insanely in love with him.

He sat up to find her getting ready infront of the mirror. For a second he couldn't believe his own eyes , he rubbed his orbs a few times and looked at her in horror .

S- No need to watch weather broadcasting news ,I'm sure there's a good heavy rain awaiting the city today !

A - how can you be so sure ?

She interrogated facing his image while he smirked.

S- isn't it obvious ! ?

Her frown slowly went down when she realized what he actually meant by that.

A- teek hai phir, don't you worry. I'll take an umbrella with me.

He chuckled watching that stern attitude of her's. Certainly, he was in process of teasing her but just look at the answer she's giving . Only annika can do this ...!

S- but it's Sunday , it's your off today.

A- hmm , I know. I ain't going to the hospital.

S- then ?

A- vo... Eli called me , I'm going to meet her .

S- ohh .

After combing her hair , she picked her purse and moved when he suddenly announced.

S- hey anni , don't skip your breakfast.

A- ok boss !

He rolled his eyes and smiled when she pretended to salute him .

M- aren't you ready yet ? They'll be here anytime soon. Jaldi kar charu ,

Placing a salwar suit on the bed , Meena insisted to make it fast while charu silently nodded .

M- muje tho ajeeb si lag rahi hai. I should have called annika here , behen hai vo tumhari. She must be here with you today .

C- maa please . It's not a big function which is happening today .

M- but still , I should have atleast told her about it .

C- anyways ,she would have known it by now already.

She muttered below her voice and her mother looked baffled .

M- what ?

C- nothing maa , don't worry . I'll speak to her afterwards.

M- hmm.

Charu closed the door when her mother left . She leaned on the door and stood still , engrossed in some deep thoughts when her mobile rang flashing annika's name . She picked up.

C- speak of the devil sister and here she is , bolo annika.......kya !!!

My heart does a little " ! " when I see you 💘

Precap

S- charu , there's a limit for everything. How can you do this?!

C- shivaay she's my sister.

S- biwi hai meri !

C- shivaay will you even listen to me before blindly supporting your wife ?!

Shivaay watched her and then at annika who looked away slowly.

Chapter dedicated to SravaniLokanadham Avi999 AlomiaCG Fiza866 _viji_16 Annanyaabitha PriyaModak bulbul18 nehaappaji123 Userallu7 DiwakarMisra SanviMathpati Butterfly1606

I took some long breaks while typing this chapter , so don't know how it has come out .

How was it guys ?

Honest reviews please .

Are you liking the way this story is moving? Kindly let me know that .

If possible, try my book We collide to combine .

Plss vote and comment if you like my story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 3.1K 51
No description.. Just peep into the story....❀️ Published : 11/08/2021 Completed : 30/07/2022
161K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
77.3K 7.9K 29
WHILE EVERY HUMAN BEING HAS A CAPACITY FOR LOVE ,IT'S REALIZATION IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT ACHIEVEMENTS πŸ’ So once again here's a blissful journe...
8.6K 1.2K 25
Annika and Shivaay two different personalities... Both have everything which a person desires.... Except the satisfaction... But when they meet.... T...