Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 54

2K 26 1
By Vergil_the_chairman

September 6, Monday, 2015.

6:30 PM

Akali's room.

________________________________

[Y/N's kaneki's POV]

I showed the old photos the original Y/N has with the other versions of them. They didn't believe me at first but it took sometime to convince them, first was showing them the photos obviously. Then the videos we videod together, songs we sang with each other.

Even this phone had some clips of their concerts. A clip is playing where Y/N was continuously laughing at a mistake Ahri made, the fans were laughing at how the original Y/N was laughing.

Ahri- Wow... he looked really happy.

Y/N- Yeah well... he couldn't let go of his past so... it got the best of him.

I let akali take control of the phone since the "other" versions of Y/N's are telling me the plans on how we're gonna take down fear, each of them has a.. different power set. Some are much stronger than the others, if just if we can defeat fear then the original Y/N could come back... somehow.

Evelyn- If you don't mind me asking. If your Y/N kaneki, then where is the Y/N L/N In your world?
You don't have to answer it if you don't-

Y/N- No it's fine Eve. The answer is... I don't know. We don't know what happened to him, the last they saw was Y/N using his most dangerous and powerful abilitie. Then after that... everything went black.

Akali- "We?"

Ahri- "They?".

Kai'sa- Izz there more?

Y/N- I... well...

*Glass broken*

Akali- What was that? Dad! Are you-

I covered her mouth so she won't have to create more noise than she already did. I shushed her with my finger and let the fox Y/N take over, which let out his fox ears and tails.

Girls- 'Cute!'.

Kaneki (mind)- Ready when you are.

[Fox Y/N's POV]

I opened my eyes seeing the four girls a bit panicked and freaked out. I punch he walk behind me creating a wall big enough for the four of them to fit in, I told akali we'll deal with that later.

My powers are very different from others, like very different. Y/N kaneki uses his so called "Ghoul" powers which is very stormy mind you, we mustn't let him use his "Dragon" form. Hell will break loose if he does.

Akali (whispers)- Where are we going ?

Fox Y/N- Just follow me.

Fear... he's different. The only way to defeat him is to fight together, the original Y/N is the main point of the team. But where is he? I can't focus on that right now. Tortured Y/N is doing that part while the kid is distracting Fear.

Just so you know that tortured Y/N, kid Y/N and
Y/N kaneki have ghoul powers. The weakest is well... the kid of course. We're currently trying to bring Kai'sa and others far away from her, we already did the evacuation for the rest already.

We planned this a while back. We just made Y/N kaneki look like he doesn't know but he knows very well, it was just to fool you. Yes I'm pointing at you people. The ones reading this story.

There is a huge shield covering the already built building. I let the four In which led them to their parents, sisters and relatives. We're in a different world so it was kinda hard to get them here.

Fox Y/N- Everyone calm down. Everything is under control.

Ahri- Are you sure?! Don't tell me there's still ghouls out there.

Why does everyone think ghouls are the bad people? I don't know the history between the war of ghouls and humans. But I do know that ghouls are no different levels, there still part human. Hell there body is human.

I heard some crying or having a mental breakdown. Can you blame them? There all scared of ghouls, every single one of them. Ghouls, humans, demons, humans with animal like featured. They all have one thing in common.

Emotions. Feelings. Living. Breathing. All of them have this moral principals of an individual, but some are either too stupid or blinded by fear. They can believe what they want I don't care but when your hurting others now that's too much.

Akagi- I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! Mom please hold my hand.

What the hell?! I don't sense the tortured Version of Y/N or the kid. No no no no! I can't lose them! I can't... no. Focus Y/N, if there gone then there gone.
I need to focus on what to do and what is happening, I just need to...

Fox Y/N- SHUT UP EVERYBODY SHUT UP! DONT MOVE! DONT SPEAK! DONT BREATH! I'm trying to think! Ezreal face the other way! Your putting me off!

Ezreal- What? My... my face-

I felt Y/N kaneki wanting to take control of the body no... not control. He wants to get out of the body, I don't have time to argue right now. So I let him...

[Y/N Kaneki's POV]

I finally exited the body and FINALLY had my body as my own body. I activated my ghouls powers and cracked my left fore finger, i was so fast that less than a second I was already behind him.

I had one of my tendrils which now has a mouth over his neck and whispered in his left ear menacingly.

Y/N- I have a good side but... DONT YOU DARE GIVE ME A REASON TO BE ON MY BAD SIDE!

Ezreal- Ye-Yessir!! P-Please d-don't e-eat m-me!!

Fox Y/N- I'm just as angry as you are kaneki. But no you can't beat him, we'll be no different from... "Him".

Y/N- Tsk.

I let him go and deactivated my ghoul powers, I can smell the fear of everyone in this building. The horror in their eyes, the ghouls. So now I'm the very last ghoul on this treacherous world filled with chicken.

Y/N- Fox... there...

Fox Y/N- I know. *sigh* I know.

Everything Is happening too fast. That's what he wanted it to happen, he wants everything to happen so quick to distract us from protecting everyone. Me and the Fox had only one plan left, it was the last resort.

Y/N- *nods in agreement*

Fox Y/N- Ok everyone. Both of us are going to stop "him". If you see a [H/C] guy with [E/C] then don't worry he's on our side.

Ahri- Wait! Where are you two going now?!

Y/N- We... we're going to fix everything. That's all I can say... Goodbye y'all.

Akali- I don't get it! Why is everything happening so fast?! Who is this "other" guy your Afraid of?!

We stood silent not wanting to answer her question, we knew she was crying. The pain in her voice, sniffles and tears, we can tell. I didn't do anything but just stood there, I saw the fox hugging and crying on Akali's tummy.

Y/N- Were sorry akali and everyone but... we can't.

The fox let go akali who wanted to hug more but the fox needed to be out of her grasp so we can end this once and for all, I knew I needed to be in certain state of power. The "dragon" form, whisk the fox would go on his... Nine tails chakra.

Fox Y/N- You ready?

Y/N- *sniffles* Yeah... I am.

I really I wished I could spend more time with them but... not everything is going to last, is it now? We out a good 6ft distance between us. We stood in front of "him" also known as... Fear.

Fear- You both surely took your time, huh? Why don't we just get this "show" started. Ay?

Y/N and fox Y/N- Of course/ I'd be glad to.

Y/N- GET!

Fox Y/N- OVER HERE!

[Time skip brought to you by... darkness]

[The void]

{Play the song on top}

[Y/N L/N's POV]

Look at them fighting. There fighting and are about to die because you left, why is it always me? Does god... despise that much? Or is it... because of... of course it is. I need to move on. The past is the past, what's down is done. This pain, scars are going to stay but my future still exists.

It's not about finding someone who won't fight with you or make you sad. It is about finding the person who will be standing wiping the tears away, holding you in their arms after a fight. The one who will never leave, no matter how hard it gets.

Y/N- *smiles* I guess this is the end for all the
Y/N's... I'm sorry.

?- It's okay Y/N.

?- Yeah... if this goes on then everyone is gonna die.

?- It's the only way.

Kaneki- Come on. Do it quick or else we're all going to to really die.

Y/N- Thank you everyone. And sorry..

Kid Y/N- Oh it's fine Y/N. At least we can rest peacefully.

Tortured Y/N- We all can heal in due time.

Black haired Y/N- At least I didn't have to get my hands dirty out there heheh.

Kid Y/N- I hope paradise will literally be paradise! I can't wait to swim on the beach again!

Fox Y/N- Hey~! Don't forget about me!

Kid Y/N started fading into ashes, the others saw this and gave each other one last hug before they forget Rest In Peace. I've already said my goodbyes to everyone except... the fox version.

Fox Y/N- Wow. Never thought I'd see this day you know? *slowly starts fading* Oh well it's time to go...

Y/N- If you see any of our family members just tell them that... I'm fine. That I'm eating properly, I have friends, *sob* a-a good job.

Fox Y/N- Oh I know... I know.. you always were the loving huh.

[Third POV]

Fox Y/N flashed him his last happy smile, with tears of joy as well. Y/N L/N couldn't help but cry with tears of joy as well, but had to accept that this is reality... he's fears... he's pain. It's now a normal person... levels of fear now.

No more constant paranoia, no more being clicky, it's all gone, he has finally let go of his past and overcomes his phobia called "Atelophobia". He can finally live a "normal" life now.

Y/N shot his eyes opened and saw himself in a hospital bed. All of that another world thing or time traveling shenanigans never... actually happened, it was all on his head. The only real part was till the part where Y/N was at his parents graveyard.

Y/N- Good... morning..?

Akali- Y-Y/N?! Your alive! GIRLS WAKE UP! HES ALIVE AND AWAKE.

Ahri- Y/N!!!! IVE MISSED YOU!

Evelyn- I thought we lost you there!

Kai'sa- Please... please tell us you remember us?!

Y/N- Oh of course I do. How long was I out?

Akali- For 4 months now.. why?

Y/N- Oh...

It was supposed to take 4 days not months!

___________________________________

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter bois 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
435K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
2.1K 84 10
Y/n was as his deepest, when he decided to do something about it. he got a job and is pretty happy besides his backstory. he seems destinated to be a...
45.2K 732 16
Y/N was a normal 17 year old boy about to graduated from high school. Ever since he started high school he always get bully by older kids, so he does...