Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 52

1.6K 26 32
By Vergil_the_chairman

Sorry to say this guys but I'm ending the book 😔 I had a lot of good times reading and writing this book. But... there's those times where... I just can't, I just can't. I'm sorry.

Of course I won't be ending this book just like "that" and Don't worry. You'll get a good happy ending.

________________________________

???, ???, ???.

???

???

[Y/N's POV]

So this is how it ends. Me dying from my own fears and emotions, how pathetic. I was already pathetic from before but I didn't expect myself to be this pathetic, hell I even lost my powers. I kept on laying on the white flowers that were slowly becoming red each second.

Im guessing each flower represents my... sanity. One by one is being turned to red, red represents that I'm not gonna go back to being me. There's no way I want to go back after... what happened? Why am I... so emotionless?

Y/N- A-Akali... anyone...

Akali? Who's akali? Never mind. Probably who did this to me, or actually. That name doesn't feel like the type of person to hurt but who am I to judge. I don't even know how or why am I here? All I know is that my name is Y/N kaneki.

Y/N- And I'm alone...

I blinked once and saw myself surrounded by green leaves and beautiful flowers. White, pink and yellow flowers. I don't really know their names but they seem nice, too bad. I cut the flowers in half with my tentacles that comes out from my back.

I cracked my left fore finger and used my tendrils to tear the flower in half. Disgusting, best if I leave this place before something bad is about to happen to this... "beautiful" place. I put my tendrils back to its original place and started moving towards trying to find a place to stay.

Y/N- Something tells me that this... "world" isn't where I'm supposed to be.

I took a deep breath and let it all out. I then found myself standing on a middle of a highway, many cars were evading me. Beeping to me as well, I didn't care. Why should I care? If one person dies will the world change?

Y/N- Of course not. Why would it?

If I kill a bad person right now. Will the world be in peace? Or will it still be the same? My answer is the second option. You can say what you want but your opinion is meaningless to me.

Y/N- *stomach rumbles* Why am I hungry of all times?

Now which place or restaurant is best to eat at... what time is it even right now? I checked my left pocket since I felt like something is in there, I pulled it out revealing it to be my smartphone. I think that's what it's called.

Y/N- 6AM, huh?

I placed the phone back to my left pocket then started wondering around the city, it doesn't look the same as the place I lived before I. Did I ever had a home back then to begin with? Most probably not.

I smelled something... "exquisite". As if someone is being eating by something... or someone, I followed the smell until I hit a brick wall. I didn't realized that the main source of the smell was right behind me.

Y/N- ...

I saw a person eating someone's body, I saw the eyeball being hanged into the persons finger tips. The person seemed to panic and tensed up at first but I didn't show any emotions at all. It was the dead persons body that smelled "Exquisite", don't tell me that's the food I have to eat.

Person- Get away! I earned this food!

I didn't care about what he or she said, but why didn't I care? It's simple really. I had already dialed 911 ever since I by mistakely hit the wall with my face, the person was an idiot. It didn't notice but I did notice it's eyes were the as mines when I let my tendrils out.

Person- Wait... your a ghoul?! I thought I was the last ghoul!

Ghoul? It's probably some old scary stories that kids believed, but this person isn't a kid. The person was wearing fully black cloak so it was hard to tell the face or gender, I just walked pass by the person nothing giving a damn on what this "Ghoul" is.

Person- H-Hey! Where do you think your going? The police are-

Then the police sirens rang and it rang very loudly which annoyed me since I don't like very loud and obnoxious things in the background, but what the hell are the police gonna do to a ghoul? Kill them or something?

Hmm. Interesting, not only normal police officers came but S.W.A.Ts also came and started gunning down the poor bastard. If that person did something wrong then he or she got what he or she fucking deserves.

Fuck people. People don't change, they just become aware of who they really are. The police was about to stop me and ask me questions but I couldn't care less and just said I got lost and saw this.

Officer- Well you shouldn't worry anymore. That was the last ghoul there so all is fine, have a nice day sir.

He tipped his cop hat towards me and started walking towards his vehicle. "scrutinization", people. You need to scrutinize everything around you carefully. If you don't, then your much dumber than a sheep begging for mercy.

"Distrust of the pronouncements of people was pandemic but now that the "last" ghoul has been gunned down, we all now can live in peace." Said the woman on the news that was being screened on a building.

Y/N- This is definitely not my world. It's not this... downgraded... or... it just doesn't feel right .

I was about to check my location on my smartphone but unfortunately it died, didn't expect that to happen but it certainly pissed me off. I kept my phone back to my pockets and started studying my surroundings.

Y/N- This is...

I saw a big house with two stories high burnt down to the ground, police tapes saying "Do not cross" we're all over the place. Why do I feel... so connected to this place? Did I live here before?

No. That's impossible, If I did live here then I should've died at the fire. But what did really happen to this place? As much as I hate to talk to people, I won't know until I ask.

Y/N- *sigh* This is gonna suck. But I must follow one rule.

Emotions are prohibited.

In order to not get hurt, I must not get close to anyone or get anyone close to me. No matter how lonely and depressing it gets, it's better than letting others get hurt or killed. I don't know but something or... something is telling me to be... close with people.

Y/N- Hmm that girl with the mask might know what happened to this poor old house that got burned.

I stood in front of her having my lifeless face on, something tells me that this person is not good news. I must be on high alert just in case she tries something weird with me. I waved from a far and took notice, she noticed that I wanted to talk as she removes her headphones faced me.

?- Can I help you?

Y/N- Do you know what happened to that house that a pretty burned up?

?- Haven't you heard? The father lit the house on fire and let everyone died there, including. Everyone died but the fathers body still hasn't been found yet, I think the dads name was... F/N L/N and his only son... Y/N L/N. Why do you ask?

Y/N- Oh nothing, just curious that's all. Anyways thanks.

I turned away from her and started walking away from her trying to find a place to stay in for a while, the same girl I talked to not too long then called me.

?- Hey! I never got your name.

Y/N- The names Y/N Kaneki. This is going to be the last time you'll be seeing me so why do you care about knowing my name?

?- Don't need to be rude dude. I just wanted to get to know you that's all, my name is akali by the way.

Y/N- Well I don't. Farewell, akali.

Akali- Hmph! Why is it the cute ones always crazy?

Y/N- So, what you fell in love or something?

Akali- *blushes* I-I-I-

Y/N- Your going to get yourself hurt or scarred if you fall in love, so I suggest you do not be in love.

Hmm. I don't know why but the name "Akali" is very familiar to me but at the same time not, did I live a past life before or something? I shook my head trusting to Forget the person until a saw fox-girl with black hair walking down the road.

She didn't pay attention to the road since they're was a car beeping Continuously but didn't had enough time to break then suddenly my body started acting on its own.

Y/N- 'Why the hell did I do that just now? What's the point of saving a life?'

?- Ahri! Are you okay?!

?- You should seriously pay attention to the road.

I sighed from my nose and let of the vehicle, I looked around my surroundings and saw the concrete stuffs were not... properly. I think I destroyed it, oh well. Construction workers exist for a reason so they'll fix that.

Ahri?- Yeah I'm fine Evelyn. And yeah I know Kai'sa I'm sorry.

Kai'sa?- Your lucky that guy saved you. Wait... no normal human can do that! Unless...

?- Oh please Kai'sa. Your probably overthinking this, The last ghoul got gunned down so there's no way he's one of them. Right? Mister...

Y/N- *sigh* Y/N. Y/N kaneki.

I didn't want to cause so much of a scene than I already, damn you you stupid body. Why did you have to save that clueless fox girl? Now everyone's eyes are on me, I hate being the main centre of attention.

Best if I ignore it. It's not like everyone is gonna remember this for the rest of their lives. Everybody dies. All hearts are broken, caring is not an advantage.

?- Anyways thanks for saving my friend. The names Evelyn cute pie, what's yours?

I ignored her since the moment they spoke I immediately did not like any of their personalities, people are like a book. They can be read easily, burnt easily, torn easily and most of all... be forgotten easily.

?- Hey! I asked you a question!

Why is she still following me? Shouldn't she be grateful by dumb ass body saved that fox friend of hers, some people are better off alone and I'm one of them.

Great... now the three of them started following me. I need to hide before I get too much attention, I don't understand why some people can't give others just some space?

Y/N- Look I'm not interested in being friends with you so can you three stop following me already?

?- If you answer my question first. What's your name?

Y/N- James. James Bond.

?- Well it's nice to meet- wait is that-

I distracted her by saying random names that just popped in my head.

I activated my so called "Ghoul" powers and jumped up at the top of a building. They don't know where I am so that's good.

Yeah this is definitely not my world. I don't know why but I have a pretty good feeling that this isn't my real world, if so then how the hell am I suppose to go back?

___________________________________

Can you readers guess where Y/N is right now ? 👀

Just type your questions here and I may or may not answer some of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 84 10
Y/n was as his deepest, when he decided to do something about it. he got a job and is pretty happy besides his backstory. he seems destinated to be a...
98.1K 2.3K 37
Tired of being pestered by his father Y/n Arisato had run away from Ionia and into piltover to start a new but as that happens he hides his last name...
350K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
174K 5.4K 37
In the modern magical world, all beings have the potential and power to be and achieve whatever they desire, except for the accursed powerless amongs...