A shocking little love ( Dere...

Galing kay dereksbabygirl20

Y/N has the perfect life until everything changed, but you decided to take your downs in life and make someth... Higit pa

1: over view
2: The new me
3: Just like me
4: Just know me
6: old news, new news
7: come for me
8: so hurt me
9: first date
10: his girl
11: surprise
12: creepers
13: more to it
A/N
14: house hunt
15: the babies of it all
16: jealousy
17: gone
18: do I give up now?
19: pain and love
20: work and no play
21: i wish i was
22: let me hurt you
23: hello again
24: it'll always be him
25: fucking fuck me
26: say you wont let go
27: heiress
28: this again?
29: Not going anywhere
30: Till death do us part
A/N
A/N

5: resurface

11.4K 219 66
Galing kay dereksbabygirl20

Lunch with Morgan wasn't bad, after telling him about what happened it made it seem almost easier to have a friend. After lunch, we went back to the BAU and we sat at my desk, well I sat at my desk and he sat on my desk while I pulled up my work on my laptop.

"So what you told me in the car, is that the reason you haven't has a boyfriend?" he asked.

"I wouldn't say it's the only reason but it's a big reason. Mostly I started using my brain for actual school and not sports or social life and a boyfriend just seemed silly to the real outcome of all the hard work" I looked at him.

We stared at each other for a minute, in just our luck Garcia came out "We got a case my lovelies" Morgan and I got up and started towards the Round table and we sat next to each other, on the opposite side of JJ.

"Alright, my loves the body of a 15-year-old runaway was found this morning by the LAPD, it is the 5th body they have found in two weeks. All five bodies have been 15-17 years of age and all-female run away"

" they are just now calling us? 5 bodies in two weeks that's a lot to have not called us sooner," Morgan said.

"I agree my chocolate love but they  said the unsub is making it look like a drug overdose, it wasn't till the body this morning that they put together they all had the same tattoo recently put on their bodies,"  she responded

"Are the tattoos simple or detailed?" I asked.

"what would that matter" Reid looked at me.

"Whether the Tattoo is nice will determine whether we are looking for an actual tattoo artist or an amateur who got a tattoo gun off the internet." I smiled

" Well, they have yet to send over the pictures of the tattoos but as soon as they do they will be uploaded to your iPads. so other than the fact that you have 5 female runaway bodies on your hands that's all I got for you". she said

" alright wheels up in 20 and no later, we have a lot of work ahead of us," Hotch said.

We all got up and headed to grab our go bags and head to the plane. I got into an SUV with Morgan and sadly JJ, Morgan let me sit up front with him since I guess we had a newfound friendship.

"Alright, Lil mama I wanna know more about what Mr. Perfect was like, was he cuter than me? did he do the job?" he laughed

" considering I was 15 at the time, no he didn't do the job and if he did he would've gone to jail" I laughed

" Oh, damn mamas dated older men. So I guess I fit the criteria to date you huh?" he winked.

"Idk aren't you like 40," I said with a sly smirk.

"For your information Lil mama I am 32 and I was a football player.."

" Ya know it didn't matter he was a football player it was more to fit the varsity cheer captain dating the varsity football captain" I laughed

" oh, so you didn't love him? Did it make it easier to leave him when you flew across the country?"

" I don't know if I loved him, I don't think I understood was love was until after I didn't have two people who loved me most in the world"

"mmmm"

we pulled up to the jet and got out of the SUV, JJ tapped on my shoulder as I grabbed my go-bag.

"So what you opened up to Morgan?" she said

" Morgan didn't take my parents' file and make me remember the most painful time of my life while trying to tell me what to do now did he," I said with a bite and walked away.

Getting on the plane I sat next to Rossi at the table and Morgan sat across from us next to Reid. While we waited on Garcia for images of the tattoos we all sat quietly looking at our iPads.

Finally, the images came through, while looking at them I noticed something familiar about the tattoo.

"Oh Lil mama got that look on her face like she sees something," Morgan said.

"Well, what is it, kid?" Rossi asked.

"I know this tattoo artist," I said softly.

" Wait how do you know who did the tattoo?" Emily asked.

" I went to high school with him he was a prodigy, he started giving tattoo when he was a junior to have money for college and he did amazing tattoos but at the bottom of his tattoo he signs them small as "zed" knowing it was his art and then he went to start his shop in LA the zed tattoo company."

" And how do you know the small "zed" sign anyone who didn't know wouldn't notice it," Reid said.

I stood up and showed them my hip where I had my parent's names with a rose and heart and below it was the tiny letters of zed. " Because he gave me my first tattoo" I stared at Morgan knowing he understood my tattoo.

"Okay then Y/N reach out to "zed" and see if you can arrange to meet him at his place of work, Morgan, and Rossi goes with her as soon as we land, Emily and JJ go to the newest body, Reid goes to the MEs and I will go to the LAPD and set up," Hotch said.

We landed and Zed said we could meet him since he didn't have any work for the day. Morgan, Rossi, and I walked into the Zed tattoo company. Zed walked up and threw his arms around me.

"Oh, sugar baby I didn't think I'd see you in LA ever again after last time," he said.

Rossi then cleared his throat, as to say he didn't like this exchange in hugs or Zeds words.

"Oh what can I say I could never stay away. But there's a reason we are here, Zed these are Agents Morgan and Rossi with the FBI and we need to ask you a few questions".

He had a shocked looked for a minute, "Wow sugar baby you made it all the to the FBI, and we can use my office to talk follow me"

We followed him through his shop and into a rather large office for a tattoo shop. "Can I get any of you a water or a coffee? Zed asked us. "A coffee would be nice," Morgan said. " you got it man I'll be right back."

When Zed walked out Morgan turned to me " So tell me "sugar baby" what happened last time in LA" he winked.

"We are working Morgan," Rossi said. He did not wanna know even though it wasn't a bad story.

Zed walked back in and handed Morgan his coffee. "thanks man"

"Zed I need to ask you about these tattoos," I said pulling out my iPad.

He took the iPad looking at them, " uh yeah a guy brings in these girls time to time and they all get this tattoo, I think he's a pimp or something. Anyways the tattoos are to symbolize that these girls belong to him or whatever. He always has me do them never the other people who work for me."

"When was the last time he brought a girl in here?" Rossi asked

"Two days ago he brought in a young blonde, she was new. He normally waits a few weeks to make sure his girls don't cross him but he brought her in fast said he needed her marked asap. He seemed scared for a big guy"

"Zed if he comes back I need you to call me, Here's my card. I'm also going to need the names of all the girls he brings in here. and Rossi and Morgan will need your full name for the files" I said.

"Um yeah Zack mason johns." he turned and opened a file and handed the thick file to me.

"This whole file?" I asked.

"Yeah I made a separate file just for him, it's easier for the file system I don't have," he said.

" Thank you, Zed" We got up and walked out of the office and through the shop. Zed ran up and grabbed my arm.  "Hey" he then looked over to Morgan and Rossi, " I was wondering, I know you moved back to your home town but did you get back with Justin?" he asked. I stared from him to Morgan "uh no I didn't" I said "Good I know I met you after him when you moved to my school but from what you told me, he wasn't the one for you" he smiled. I began the laugh "ha thx for the input Zed but I can take care of myself". " No I know you can Ms. FBI but I'm saying if you don't find the one you can always give me a call." Rossi cleared his throat. "uh look Zed I'm not looking for a relationship plus I live back in Virginia and you still live here in the city of LA. We have to go please call if he comes back."

We walked out and got into the SUV and headed to the LAPD, when we got there we met the team in a room with boards. "What did y'all get from the tattoo artist," Emily said.

"Oh just Y/N future husband" Morgan laughed

"In his dreams," Rossi said.

I rolled my eyes " Zed said that a pimp brings in girls and has them tattooed with his brand, two days ago the pimp came in with a new girl and in a hurry to have her marked. Zed said he seemed scared."

Rossie butted in " I think for the case we shouldn't make this personal and "zed" should be referred to as Zack his name"

Morgan laughed " Yeah Lil mama tell them what else Zack said"

I glared " nothing else of importance, anything from the MEs?

" other than the fact that they all have the pimps tattoo and they all looked like an overdose no" Reid said.

We sat in the Station waiting on news from Garcia but she was having trouble finding anything on mystery pimp because of course he didn't give his real name to Zed and all the girls didn't use their real names either. After hours of nothing, Hotch told us to go back to the hotel and get some rest.

I was in the SUV with Morgan and JJ and Rossi, it was a quiet ride to the hotel.

"Hey Lil mama you wanna watch a movie or something I'm wide awake"

"Honestly yeah I'd like that" I told Morgan

"You sure Y'all shouldn't get some rest?" Rossi said.

"Oh don't be a dad... it's just a movie" Morgan winked at him.

"Fine but not too late Morgan I mean it" Rossi glared at him.

Morgan and I went to my room and put in dirty dancing, it was the only semi-interesting movie they had. We both sat on the bed apart from each other of course, I laid down and he sat up holding a pillow while watching the movie.

"So I'm going to assume that Justin was Mr. Perfect?" Morgan said

"Oh yeah, Justin was my Boyfriend"

" So did you two stay in touch after you moved away from here?"

"No, when I left, I left everything behind, Justin, Kam, and everything I owned. I wanted a fresh start one that didn't have anything to do with what I was leaving. The only things I took with me were my necklace from Rossi and the car my parents left me for my sweet 16".

"I'm sorry I can't say I know what it's like to lose both my parents, but I watched my dad get shot while on the job," Morgan said looking down.

"I'm sorry no one should have to lose a parent the way we did". I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me and squeezed my hand, "Ya know Y/N I do like talking and hanging out with you" I went to say something when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said into the phone " Oh hi Zed what's up?" Morgan looked down and let me talk on the phone. "I am busy seeing how it's 1 AM and I'm here on a work call". I hung up and set my phone down.

"Zack booty calling you?" Morgan asked

"uh no he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk" I laughed

"Oh well yeah it is late I should head to my room," he said staring at me

"Oh yeah, I guess you should."

"Yeah I probably should" he was still staring at me.

At that moment he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shaking and didn't know what to do, but I then felt myself kissing him back. Oh My God, I was kissing my co worker. Before anything could get too far there was a knock on my door. "Hey Y/N, it's Rossi I wanted to check on you" I jumped off the bed and ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey what's up Rossi," he noticed I was still in my work clothes.

"Is Morgan still here?" he asked.

"Uh no I fell asleep with my work clothes on while watching the movie I guess he left after I fell asleep".

"Okay I'll let you go back to sleep, we are heading to the Station at 7 AM be ready," he said looking at me unsure whether he believed me.

I shut the door and turned to Morgan, "you have to go!" I said pushing him towards the door.

"Hold up Lil mama are we not gonna talk about what happened?" he said.

"Nothing happened so Idk what you're talking about," I said grabbing the door handle to open it.

He stared at me but didn't argue and he left. I threw myself onto my bed " I am not doing anything with my co-worker, I can not date my co-worker" I said to myself.

A/N: A little longer than the last but I hope you enjoy it! And omg Morgan kissed Y/N how do we feel?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.1K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
27.6K 699 34
My name is Abigail Marie Morgan, but call me Abbi. I work at the FBI, Behavioral Analysis Unit, or the BAU for short. I work alongside some of the sm...
177K 5.5K 63
To meet your soulmate is to to surrender yourself completely. Bella Snow and Spencer Reid have been in love for years. They have been through everyth...
78.9K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...