Of Course Not || MINSUNG ON H...

By Patchutsksk

Han Jisung, a transfer student at JYP Academy, is forced to be the lead role for a school project partnered w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

853 44 81
By Patchutsksk

The three entered Hyunjin's mansion. It was masive but it felt empty for some reason. Hyunjin welcomed them and gave the three a bit of a house tour.

They arrived at a room filled with different arcade machines. Bang Chan, Changbin and Felix are each playing on a pinball machine while Minho was watching from a sofa. Totally oblivious of the new presence that arrived not long after he did.

"You have a really big house Hyunjin! Wow! Do you live here alone?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah. But not if Seungmin asks to live with me here." Hyunjin then winked at Seungmin and grinned.

"Smooth." Bang Chan said loudly whilr still playing their game.

"Stop it Hyunjin. You're not funny." Seungmin said while covering his ears.

"But I'm not kidding. I really am living alone if you won't consider my dad's stay here for  maybe about 63 days per year and my Nana downstairs who help me with some chores. Hah"

The atmosphere seemed a little tense. Jeongin who felt the frustration in Hyunjin's voice came forward and gave him a hug. He felt the need to do it because he too was feeling the same thing.

"It's okay Hyunjinnie. I know how you feel. Can I call you jinnie?" Jeongin said while making the hug tighter as he felt the other hugged back.

"Yeah. Can i call you Innie too? But i am okay. I'm used to it already. So don't worry." Hyunjin replied while patting Jeongin's back.

"Looks like Innie found a new bestfriend. Don't leave me okay?" Jisung joked trying to make the atmosphere lively.

"We can all be bestfriends Jisung. Seungmin too but if he wants to take it to the next level i can do tha-."

Seungmin interrupted. "Okaaaaaay. Hanna sent a message to the gc saying she's outside. Go get her. Go go go." 

After a few minutes, Hyunjin arrived with Hanna after him. She was wearing a casual laced dress and heels.

"Where are you going? To a party?" Changbin asked after seeing the new comer.

"That's what i said." Hyunjin replied flashing a confused disgusted face at the latter.

And changed his expression quickly after sensing Hanna's gonna look at him.

"But Bang Chan said to get ready and i am. Don't you like it Minho?" Hanna said flirtily.

"Uhm it's okay? I guess? That's your body. " Minho replied.

"Tss. And now he's minding his own business. I thought you were nosy as shit." Jisung murmured in a low voice.

"Are you saying something?" Minho asked after hearing a murmur from the other.

"What? Nope." Jisung replied.

"Okaaaay. Let's set aside some misunderstandings so we can start. Now that everybody is here. We can rerun the ideas we currently have." Bang Chan interrupted. "We can dtart shooting Hanna and Minho's scene. So how is it gonna be?"

"This csn serve as Hanna's house? We'll shoot from her perspective as she walks out of the gate and be greeted by Minho waiting on his car. Or we can shoot them playing here on this arcades. Or even shoot a baking scene with them for a fun vibe for the audience." Seungmin suggested.

"Woah woah. One at a time dandy boy. But that's a great idea. We can actully shoot all of that here. So are we in?" Bang Chan asked.

"Yep." Everybody responded in unison.

The group prepared the two actors for their specific scenes. Jisung and Jeongin are preparing some baking ingredients and tools in the kitchen while Bang Chan lent Minho has car for the pick up scene and Felix and Changbin helped the two actors pick up some outfits to wear for each specific scenes to show 3 different timelines.

"Okay Hanna, just walk here smilling while looking at Minho, make it genuine. " Seungmin instructed.

"Sure. My feelings for Minho is genuine so I'm not really acting." Hanna replied while giggling.

"Bang Chan, let's shoot two scenes. You'll take care of Minho's point of view at the car while i'm here for Hanna. We'll just cut it so that we won't be seen on the video."

After shooting the scenes a couple of times, the group watched it carefully.
"Wow. It's really good. Even the angle, depth and panning seems natural. You have talent Seungmin." Changbin praised.

"Thanks. It's just a hobby but I'm glad you guys like it. Now let's go upstairs for the arcade scene."

"Before that let's have lunch first. I am hungryyyyy. Nana cooked for us and it smells delicious." Hyunjin said while skipping to the door. "Come on."

They 9 people enjoyed the meal served infront of them. It was unbelievable that a 50 year old woman made a 3 course meal for 9 people.

"When did you make this Nana? It's delicious." Felix asked in full mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. You'll choke. I made the dessert last night and cooked the dish this morning. Hyunjin doesn't have this many people in the house always so i prepared as much as i can. I hope you enjoy kids. I'll leave you."

"I'm used to Changbin's choking so i'm fine." Felix joked that made everyone laugh while Changbin felt embarassed and sank himself on the seat.

"Nah. I'm just joking. Changbin is taking good care of me. Right love?" Felix said while caressing Changbin's hair.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO. NOT INFRONT OF MY SALAD. EW." Hyunjin shouted before laughing chaotically.

The group finished their lunch and rested at the theater room. They watched  Avenger's Endgame to kill some time.
They then decided to shot a few scenes of Minho and Hanna having a good time while watching a movie so it was a win win situation.

Around 4 pm they decided to shoot the arcade scene and baking scene. The rays of the sunset  at the clear window in the kitchen illuminated an orange tone that created a majestic vibe on the camera. It's like having a real life filter.

"First you gotta be serious in making this cake. But after sometime you guys have fun. Splash some flour at each other. Or even play tag arounf the counter. Just make it natural." Bang Chan instructed.

The two acted naturally in the camera. They were worried in creating some mistakes cause they already messed up the kitchen and re-shooting wasn't ideal.

"You have good chemistry you two. You look really realllly good on camera guys." Felix complemented.

"Well. I am an actor. A handsome actor. What can i say?" Minho said cockily.

"Yes you are Minho. Very handsome." Hanna said while playing with the tip of her hair. "What time is it? Oh. I gotta go. I have party to attend to. Bye guys! Let's just keep on touch!" She scurried away with Hyunjin who took her outside.

"GOSH I CAN'T STAND HER. She's making everything about her. She's annoying me." Hyunjin shouted after coming back.

"I think she's okay." Minho said while taking a bite at the strawberry used for the cake's topping.

"Easy for you to say. She's been flirting with you since this morning. I can't stand it. Gosh. I didn't expect her to be this." Hyunjin exclaimed. "Don't tell me you don't feel the ssme too?"

"Yeah she is kinda annoying but hey don't judge her. I think she's fine if she's not with Minho." Bang Chan replied calmly.

Hyunjin clapped his hands to what Bang Chan said. "See! Even Bang Chan sees her as annoying! Ugh."

The 8 boys cleaned up the messed up kitchen and shared a few stories about each other here and there.
"Do you guys wanna spend the night here?you guys brought extra clothes right?" Hyunjin asked.

"Uh. Yeah. I chose my really cool clothes for this cause  i thought we were doing some scenes." Jisung replied.

"Yeah well. I actually said that so that we csn have a choice go spend the night here. Hey. We have to bond with each other right? And we can conceptualize here. Maybe shoot a few films together too." Bang Chan said confidently. Assuming his dominance to the 3 skeptical beings on the room.

"I don't know guys. Mom will be alone at the house and she can't sleep when I'm away. So. Maybe no." Jisung lied.

"We can ask mom Jiji. And I'm sure she won't mind it. She's even the one who tries to convince you to have a  sleep over at my place." Jeongin said innocently.

Jisung looked at him woth wide eyes. Trying to convey something to the other.

"Why are you looking at me like that jiji? Oh? You want me to tell them that Mom didn't agree? Oh you want me to lie? But that's bad Jiji. What do you mean keep quiet?" Jeongin said while the rest are cracking up to their conversation.

"Come on Sungie. We might not have this chance in another time. Please? For our grades?" Felix pleased.

A lot of convincing was made even Seungmin agreed and joined in convincing Jisung to stay for the night.

"See Jiji! Mom responded yes. She already locked the gate so that we won't have to go home anymore. Yey we are staying!" Jeongin jumped up and down and screamed like a baby dolphin.

"How did you do that?! That was so cute and scary! Let me adopt youuuuu." Bang Chan said trying to hold Jeongin but the latter run and the two chased each other around the house.
."HELP ME JIJI A KANGAROO IS TRYING TO ADOPT ME. NOOOO!"

"No. Suffer. You can have him Chan i don't want him anymore." Jisung said teasinly. "Fine. I'll stay."

"YEY WE ARE GONNA HAVE FUN!" Hyunjin screamed and joined Chan in catching Jeongin.

Felix and Changbin looked at each other and raised their eyebrows approvingly.
"Step 1 of the Minsung Operation. Complete."

🌸

Good night lovely stays! Sorry if it feels rushed. Because it is. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...