Of Course Not || MINSUNG ON H...

Por Patchutsksk

Han Jisung, a transfer student at JYP Academy, is forced to be the lead role for a school project partnered w... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

8

834 41 11
Por Patchutsksk

The first week of the school year went by with a blink of an eye. Not much happened except for some introduction about their subjects and a little bit of student orientation here and there.

Jisung and Jeongin adjusted quickly and found the new school very pleasing, of course with the help of Seungmin who served as their guide.

The 3 are currently sitting at the concrete tables of the mini forest. Some tables are occupied with students aswell, a group in the corner is jamming to an acoustic song while the rest of the students are chilling out.

The mini forest is engulfed with trees from all angles. Roots of different sizes crawled along the rocky ground. Shady, cooly and aesthetically pleasing.  A perfect study area for students and even couples.

(Gonna blur this out cause I captured this in my school so privacy purposes but you can still see it little bit, so yeaaah.)

The area is a 3 minute walk away from the Academy so it's not a popular place to hangout considering that the school has multiple study areas closer to the main buildings.  And that  just made it more special. Only a few people has discovered the magnificent place and they have it for themselves.

Jeongin exhaled some fresh air and laid at the empty concrete bench. "I really like it here. It's peaceful. We should come here often."

Seungmin smiled. "Yeah. This can be our spot, we can mark it and spend our time here alo-"

"Hey guys! We've been looking for the 3 of you since dismissal!" Hyunjin cut. "You just vanished really fast. Ooooh nice place you got here. I guess this will be ours too heh." The Stray Kids with Felix approaching  the 3.

"Ey we got here first. And what do you want anyway?" Seungmin asked annoyed.

"Don't talk to him like that you brat." Minho spat glaring at the latter.

"That's not necessary Minho, Seungmin and I are seatmates. He doesn't have to be formal. Right Seungmin?" Hyunjin said winking at Seungmin.

The boy's ears turned bright red after seeing the wink given to him. He immediately covered it which made everyone laugh.

"Awww Hyunjin, look what you did. He's like a tomato now. He's a pupmato!" Felix said while cupping his face trying to hold his urge to hug Seungmin.

Hyunjin's pride skyrocketed. "I didn't know i had this effect on you Seungmin. I really thought the opposite."

"No you didn't. It's just hot in here." Seungmin argued.

"What do you mean? It's literally cool here Seungmin. Stop lying." Jisung said teasingly.

"Good one. I like you already Jisung!" Hyunjin said while he pats Jiung's arm.

"Okaaaaaaay. So what do you guys want anyway that you literally had to go here?" Seungmin changing the topic.

"Oh, we wanted to talk about the plot so that we can start early as possible. A masterpiece should be prepared and thought well  if we want this to be the best." Bang Chan said.

Seungmin looked around. "Oh sure, but where's Hanna? Is it okay if we make it without her here?" 

Hyunjin raised his brows at hearing Seungmin's response, "Why? do you like her? Yiiiiiiiiie." 

"Of course not. Ew. What do you even mean?" Seungmin said looking disgusted.

Hyunjin let out a grin from ear to ear, "Let's start then. we'll just inform her about it later. She didn't want to walk all the way here just for the play so we left her."

"it's just the 8 of us then."

The 5 new comers found comfortable spots where they can sit in. It was a weird sight to look at, having this two groups together sitting in one area. A few students passing by keeps on glancing at them. Not what you see everyday if you ask some students. 

"So it's settled that Minho will be our lead role and Hannah will be his girlfriend right?" Seungmin asked.  "We can shoot 1 or 2 scenes of them being together. A sneak peek on what they are as a couple so that we can set a ground for the viewers on what to feel at Minho's current relationship." 

"So who will play as the other important character? Jisung?" Asked Felix with a distinguishable grin. 

All eyes are laid at Jisung who was blowing a bubble gum in the corner. "So are you in Squirrel? We can change the concept if you're uncomf-".

A loud pop echoed, Jisung's bubble gum popped and covered half of his face. 

Everybody burst out laughing. Felix even rolled on the ground after seeing Jisung's shocked face covered with the bubble gum. Everybody was in a chaotic state. Jisung was laughing with them, not anticipating the aftermath his bubble gum caused. Some are still stuck on his face and he's trying to take it out while laughing at himself. 

A couple of mins has passed but the laughter never died down. They keep on bringing back how loud the pop was and the face that Jisung made. Minho's cute laughter was the loudest among the 8. Changbin noticed this and smiled secretly. 'This is the first time i heard him laugh this loud.' Changbin thought. 

Chan was wiping his tears trying to collect his composure. "Guys. That's HAHAHA enough already. HAHAHA we still have to create a starting plo-HAHAHAHA. OhGod. His face is still fresh in my mind."

After about 10 minutes. Everybody felt exhausted from laughing too hard. They forget the task they were supposed to do and just continued telling stories about bubble gums with each other. Trying to enjoy the rare moment with this unexpected poeple.

Time runs so fast especially when you're having fun. That was the thought of the 8 while walking out of the area.

"We'll just create a group chat then and we can discuss the things there in the weekend." Chan said.

"We completely forgot about the plot. Wow. And all because of Jiji. Hahaha." Jeongin said while skipping.

They arrived at the parking lot and bid each other goodbyes. Jisung and IN was strolling the side streets and having the street lights as their source of light. 

"You never fail to be the life of the party Jiji. You still haven't change! I am so happy!"

Jisung smiled at what IN said, "It wasn't intentional though."

"Wait. About the play? Are you accepting the role? Aren't you uncomfortable?" IN asked.

"Of course not. It's just a play. It's not real life or anything either. But I'm still weighing the pros and cons in accepting it. Maybe I'll decide tomorrow."

Ding!
Ding!

Both of their phones received a notification. They halt on their tracks and checked their phones.

Messenger
Bang Chan added you to the group chat.
Bang Chan added Jeongin to the group chat.

Bang Chan: Hi Guys! Have you arrived home?

Changbin: We are on a date. Notif off. Bye.

Hyunjin: Yeah. I'm with kkami! HBU guys?

Jeongin: OOWH.

Bang Chan: Woah? Who's that?

Jeongin: It's Jiji.

Seungmin: I still haven't bought a skate board! Help me buy one! @JisungHan

Jisung: Why do I have picture here?
And yeah, sure puppy.

Minho: Show off.
Minho unsent a message

Bang Chan: I saw that.

Jeongin: Me too.

Seungmin: Me three.

Jisung: Saw what?

Minho: Show off.

Bang Chan: 🤦

Jisung: Ah okay? Do I care about your opinion? Ah no.

Bang Chan: Ooof.

Hyunjin: i am back!!!! Look what i found.

Hyunjin: A hair band.
                   Oh. Awkward.

Jeongin: cyl guys. We gonna head home now.

🌸

(A/N: Okay this was boring. I am sorrrrrry! I have online class and i literally stopped doing My homework to update this. T_T
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGMINIE! I WAV YOU PUPPY IN OUR BUILDING!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...