The Billionaire's Purpose (CO...

By whateverlivi

Josiah was not expecting to find hope the day he decided to help the young woman on the side of the road. But... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-One

14.9K 903 113
By whateverlivi

"So how is everything going?" Monica said trying to make conversation.

"Great actually," Naomi said smiling at the memory she had but she was not willing to go into details with them.

Devontae was on the other side staring at her weirdly and it made her uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" she asked him and by the movement, she could tell that Monica kicked him.

She took her glass of water and took a sip.

"Yeah" he answered and she nodded.

"Why did we need this big table?" she asked and Naomi shrugged innocently.

"I have a few people I want you guys to meet," she said not missing the smirk on Devontae's face.

"Really?" Monica asked thinking she knew who it was.

The alarm on the door went off signaling that people just came inside. Naomi turned and saw that it was Najomi and her real parents.

Monica's face began to turn pale when she saw who entered the restaurant.

"Are you doing okay?" Naomi asked her this time and she started hyperventilating.

"Yes," she answered hoping that they would not be spotted but that all went out the door when they started making their way to Naomi's table.

Devontae looked down avoiding eye contact and his forehead was beginning to sweat.

Naomi stood up and pulled everyone into a hug while.

"Monica these are my real birth parents, Christine and Winston although you should already know that. This is my twin sister Najomi" Naomi said wearing a smirk.

"W-what? H-how?" she started stuttering.

Devontae tried to get up but Monica would not move a muscle.

"Nice seeing you again," Christine said bitterly taking a look at the woman. She was one of the nurses in the delivery room.

"We should go," she said trying to stand up.

"I don't think so. You walk out of this restaurant and there is an FBI team waiting to pick you up" Winston said for the first time.

Caesar was able to put his team together just in case they tried to escape.

"Why are you doing this?" Monica cried with tears falling down her cheeks.

"The question is why did you do it?" Najomi said after analyzing the pair who sat in front of her.

"She doesn't have to answer anything" Devontae spoke this time looking Najomi in the eye. He was trying to intimidate her but she would never be intimidated by him.

"You don't intimidate me" she spat and he became quiet.

"Why did you take my child from me?" Christine shouted drawing attention to their table.

"I- I" Monica stuttered but unable to get anything out.

"You nothing" Christine cut off her stuttering.

"You took her from us just so you could place her in an orphanage," she said and slapped Monica across the cheek shocking everyone.

Winston quickly grabbed his wife while Monica held onto her cheek.

Devontae stood up and that was when the owner came over to their table. By now everyone was watching them or recording the altercation.

"I am sorry but I am going to ask you to leave," she said and everyone ignored her.

"Don't you ever place your hands on my mother" he said breathing heavily.

"You need to calm down and don't speak to my wife like that" Winston said now defending Christine.

"Let's go, mom," Devontae said and Monica stood up to leave.

They did not listen and as soon as they stepped out the door the FBI was waiting for them.

"Unbelievable" Devontae cursed under his breath before they were cuffed.

The family watched as they were placed in the car before making their way to their cars.

They all knew that the whole thing will be over the internet and by tonight everyone would know about Naomi.

The long lost twin.

Naomi made her way to her apartment after telling everyone goodbye. Winston left some cash on the table even though they did not eat anything.

Her phone started ringing and she saw that it was Josiah.

"Hey" she answered the phone and movement could be heard.

"Hey, are you okay I saw what happened online," he said and she was shocked by how fast they posted it.

"Yes, I am just happy that the whole thing is over. But my birth parents will be going to the station to see what will happen" she told him and he listened.

"That's good. Are you on your way home?" he questioned and she answered.

After their date, they started speaking more frequently and they even had lunch together at work.

"You should come over," he said and she thought about it. This was the second time that she would have went to his house without a weird circumstance.

"I'll think about it" she responded and he had a small pout.

"Why do you have to think about it?" he asked her and she laughed giddily.

"Because it is very unprofessional sir" she teased.

"So what do you call those random make-" he started but she ended the call before he could finish his sentence.

She laughed and decided to make a detour to his house since he started calling her again.

"Please" he begged when the phone connected.

"Fine I will visit you for ten minutes" she saw and he wore a big grin.

"You can't say no to me" he smirked and Naomi laughed.

"I can and the only reason I agreed is because Rosa makes the best cheesecake. And she promised me some so why not come and get it when it is fresh" she said causing his smirk to fall.

"I am hurt," he said dramatically when Naomi pulled up to the gates.

"I am here," she said waiting for the security to let her in.

"Too bad I told the security not to let you in," he said, and just then the gates started to open.

"Thank you," Naomi said flashing the man a smile.

"Just wow, my security has betrayed me," he said with a sad frown before he started to laugh.

She ended the call and parked next to one of his cars.

Andy opened the door and greeted her and she returned the gesture.

"Naomi" Rosa said as soon as she entered the house.

"Rosa," she said pulling her into a hug and Rosa led her to the kitchen. She pushed her to the closest seat before placing a whole cheesecake in front of her.

"All for me?"Naomi asked with wide eyes.

"Yes" Rosa answered and Naomi started eating.

After she finished eating she made her way to the movie room where she knew he would be waiting for her.

"I was wondering when you would be done," he said when she took a seat next to him.

"Yea yea," she said laying her head on his shoulder. She ate way too much cheesecake and now she was sleepy.

"We need to talk about something," he said causing her to lift her head.

"What?" she asked while beginning to fidget.

"You have become a very important person in my life. I just realized how blessed I am to have you in my life. You are the only girl that got along with my family and don't care about how much my net worth is. You are very special to me and I would hate the thought of you becoming someone else's girl. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702 159 12
A crazy twisted love story about a woman named Naomi. Struggling to figure out how she got herself into a crazy situation. One that can lead down a v...
278 19 19
Chance knew the second that he met Kate...she was life-changing. It was the most powerful love until the day he destroyed it. He didn't mean to hur...
891 30 30
Actions speak louder than words! Yet here we are where sometimes just mere words can do wonders. This is the story of a girl who always found herself...
90.8K 1.7K 46
路~路~路~路~路~路~路 "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded 路~路~路~路~路~路~路 Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...