SAYA

By Sellyfronce

She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 60
BONUS CHAPTER!!
BLOOD OF KHARIS IS OUT NOW!
BONUS CONTENT! FEMALE LEAD INTERVIEW
I'M COMING BACK!
I'M COMING BACK!!
MARRY ME, ADELAIDE COMING SOON!
BACK AGAIN!
LADY LAILA, COMING SOON!

CHAPTER 59

69.5K 3.2K 462
By Sellyfronce

It's been six weeks since Saya put to bed, making her baby six weeks old. Stephan and Laila had gone back to their kingdom four weeks ago, while Julius and Peter stayed as lieutenants for King Xerxes. 

Oma had just died a week ago from her madness. She spent all her days in the dungeon talking to herself and scratching the walls peeling her nails and fingers. Her eyes widened each day, thus increasing the rate of her madness. As per her suffering, spoken by the witch, worms began eating her body as she was alive. She eventually swallowed her tongue by accident, ending it for her. Of course Saya knew she died, but Xerxes spared her all the gory details.

Since the day of his son's birth, Xerxes has been keeping his promise. Saya wakes up beside him everyday, and he even relieves Saya at night, by putting the baby to sleep when he starts crying. The princess has been so happy, and couldn't have asked for a better father for her child.

Nabir and Peter eventually started seeing each other, their relationship actually growing. At times the commander would try to ask Saya for help, but going through Xerxes is something that makes him scared to death. The level of protectiveness he has over Saya and Elior is something he has never seen.

Saya is playing with Elior when she hears people screaming and shouting outside. She carries her baby looking out of the window and sees people are gathered around the castle chanting...her name?

Saya's heart pounds fast, what is going on? What did she do? Nabir comes through the door smiling at her, confusing Saya all the more.

"What is going on Nabir?"

"Come with me," she says, turning around leaving the room. Saya looks at her baby, who is staring at her, and looks back at the door, before leaving.

Where is Xerxes? She has not seen him since this early morning. She follows Nabir, her heart pounding faster. Nabir gets to the castle doors knocking twice. The door opens to reveal Xerxes standing there, people screaming and chanting louder once they see her.

Elior starts crying due to the noise, making her bounce up and down a bit for him to stop crying. Xerxes raises his hand immediately silencing everyone, only Elior's cries are heard; why? This is so embarrassing. The whispers of people blessing and praising the child are heard faintly.

"People of Moore, we know why we are gathered here. We are here to celebrate the new tradition put in place by Saya, Princess of Laine, and mother of my son."

By this time Elior has stopped crying and Saya is looking confused, what tradition is he talking about?

One of his advisors step forward with a scroll, Xerxes taking a step back, standing by Saya's side.

"What are you talking about?" she whispers to him in his ear, but he does not respond pointing at the advisor.

"People of Moore, let it be known that starting from today, everyone, be it male or female has the right to become literate without any need of fear or panic. The tradition that has restrained women, was forgotten and seen as part of life and normalcy, but this ends today. Princess Saya of Laine has proven to the counsel of advisors and the king, that women have a lot to bring to the table, and if they're given a chance, they can work alongside men and make this Kingdom a better place. This is the new tradition, and so shall it be!"

Everyone begins cheering, hailing Saya while Nabir takes Elior back inside, due to the noise. Saya on the other hand, cannot believe this is happening, she turns to Xerxes smiling at him, mouthing the words 'thank you' to which he nods, his hand on the small of her back.

The advisor raises his hand, silencing everyone once more. "Also, in front of the people, King Xerxes of Moore wishes to make Princess Saya of Laine, his queen."

Saya turns to Xerxes, her eyes wide. Why didn't he say something earlier? She would have worn something better or prepared herself for all of this! What is wrong with this man?

Xerxes takes her hand, the both of them turning around, and in front of them is King Stephan.

When did he get here? They pulled all of this together without her noticing a thing!

"Please kneel," Stephan says. Xerxes, Saya and everyone gathered, does as instructed.

"In front of the gods, and in front of the people, King Xerxes of Moore wishes to make Princess Saya of Laine his queen. Let everyone bear witness to this day, and know that the union between these two would not be possible if the gods had not destined it."

Lady Laila comes out holding a pillow, two rings sitting on it, and The Man of Coin with another pillow, two crowns sitting on it. Stephan picks up the two rings.

"In front of the people of Moore and the gods, Princess Saya of Laine shall become the wife of King Xerxes of Moore."

He hands them the rings, Xerxes gently slips one onto Saya, and the princess does the same. She still cannot believe this is happening, her heart is pounding so hard and fast.

"And in front of the people of Moore and the gods, I hand King Xerxes his crown showing his title as king, and crown Princess Saya of Laine, Queen of Moore."

Saya feels a metal gently land on her head, she is definitely not dreaming.

"May the couple arise."

Xerxes stands up, helping Saya as well, the both of them turning around.

"People of Moore, I present to you, Saya, Princess of Laine, and Queen of Moore!" Stephan exclaims. Everyone yells, cheering for them and chanting,

"Long Live King Xerxes of Moore!

Long Live Queen Saya Moore and Princess of Laine!"

***

Saya walks through the doors, back inside the castle, removing her crown, handing it to Nabir and taking her son.

"Are you okay?" Xerxes asks, looking at her worried. She nods, trying her best to smile.

"I just wish you would've told me first."

Xerxes frowns at what she says, he thought she loved surprises! Stephan walks through the doors with Laila.

"Congratulations!" he exclaims, hugging both of them. "Don't worry, the celebrations are outside, I know Saya hates these things. Inside the castle walls will be quiet," Stephan informs.

"It's okay, I'll join them. It is a big day right? I just need to change first." Saya heads upstairs with her baby, everyone looking at her a bit worried.

***

It's late that evening, the celebrations still heavy outside. Saya walks into their chambers, Xerxes coming in behind her, they had spent enough time with their people for one day. Laila and Stephan decided to take Elior to their chambers, spending a little time with him.  The princess sits down by the dresser, removing her jewelry.

"Saya," Xerxes calls out. He could tell how uncomfortable she was throughout the event and he feels terrible about it.

"I thought you like surprises," he says. Saya stands up, turning to him, "I do, in fact I love them, but a surprise marriage and coronation? Xerxes what were you thinking?"

The king sits on the bed, saying nothing, while Saya just turns around changing into her nightgown.

"I thought you wanted to marry me."

The princess sighs and walks to her lover, getting on top of him, so they're in a straddling position, Xerxes holding her hips.

"My love of course I wanted to marry you, if not I would've just gone back inside the castle when Stephan showed up with the rings, and the crown. It's just that this is a huge step that I really wanted to prepare for. Please don't think that way."

"We can do it again, however you want it -"

"No," Saya giggles, looking at him who's just staring at her. He would really redo everything just to make her happy. This man is something else.

"It's okay, I'm happy. I promise," she smiles, leaning in and pressing her lips against his. Xerxes' grip tightens around her waist, responding to her kiss. Saya wraps her arms around his neck, her hand in his hair, allowing him to explore her mouth. He breaks the kiss, trailing his lips from her cheeks to her neck, down to her cleavage. Saya's breathing begins to quicken, she has not been with Xerxes since her pregnancy, and right now she's craving every inch of him. Xerxes dives into her breasts, making her gasp. They are much fuller and he loves every bit of her. His mouth wraps around her nipple sucking on it through her dress. He really enjoys teasing her.

"My love, I want you...please," she says, moaning into his ear. He looks up at her, "Saya, you know I haven't been with you since -"

"I know, please, I want you," she begs pressing her body against his. Xerxes crashes his lips into hers again, sucking on her tongue, grinding her hips against his shaft .He would never deny his queen anything. Saya breaks the kiss moaning. She removes his top, Xerxes taking off her gown, carrying her and laying her on the bed, taking off his pants. Saya's belly has gone down, but her little bump is still showing, she uses her hands to cover the marks around her belly and hips, feeling insecure.

"Don't do that," Xerxes gets on top of her removing her hands, kissing all her marks, making her wet. He goes up to meet her face, "Every inch of you is perfect," he crashes his lips into hers, using his hand to spread her thighs, rubbing her entrance. Saya's breathing quickens, arching her back when she feels him penetrate her.

"Ah!" she cries out in pleasure. She feels his shaft go deeper inside of her, stretching her.

"Look at me," he whispers, Saya's eyes fluttering open finding his. He begins pumping in and out of her, her breath coming out in small pants. He bends down kissing her neck, and her lips, her moans filling his ears. How can she still be this tight? He feels her clenching around him, making him groan. "It's been so fucking long," he whispers, kissing behind her ear.
"Xerxes, please, don't stop," she says breathlessly. He goes faster, her legs wrapped around his waist. She has missed this, missed him, missed his skin and sweat against hers.

Xerxes grips her waist, pulling her on top of him, so that she is straddling him. She starts moving against him without hesitation, their hips in sync. He dives into her breast sucking on them, making her cry out.

His hand moves to her button rubbing it, making her move faster. "More," she whispers, feeling herself getting closer. Xerxes obliges immediately, the sound of their colliding skin, turning them on even more. Saya moans his name coming immediately, Xerxes coming right after, filling her up.

Saya leans against him, breathless, as he moves her hips slowly, emptying the last bit of himself in her.

He starts placing little kisses on her collarbone, neck and cheek. "Don't hide your body from me again," he whispers in her ear. Saya doesn't know if she can fall any deeper in love with this man. She has been so insecure about her body but he took it away just like that.

"I love you," she kisses him, her hands trailing his biceps, before she gets off of him. He accompanies her to the bath without hesitation, where they have another round of love making. He is definitely showing her, how sexier and more beautiful she had become since she had their son.

Saya hears a knock on the door, after she wears her nightgown. She had just finished her bath with Xerxes but her heart skips immediately when she hears her baby crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
297K 22.6K 74
War A word that should inflict fear and terror is seen as the new normal. Kharis is a slave in the castle of Leonidas of Bethillore, Supreme commande...
2M 104K 63
She was not born a lady, she was made one. She was not born into wealth, she was given it. Laila is a woman of the king, and she fell in love with hi...
2.3K 61 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...