My Insane, Cunning Vixen.

By endlessnights1

Viviana Lexington comes from a tough background, I would say the same for Mr. D'Amberiso. He is a mafia leade... More

Back stories (Short Chapter)EDITED
Meeting.
The Talk.
Shopping and Drama.
The Recruitment... And a Sister?
Adoption.
What the actual fuck?
The Recruitment Meeting.
Talks,Talks,Talks.
Challenge Pt. 1
Challenge Pt. 2
I love you...
"I love you..." Pt. 2
Almost Normal.
New Things
Wow...
Males and Females
Date Night
Plans
Preparation
Wedding
Honeymoon
Honeymoon Pt.2
Home.
Changes.
Space
Happy Birthday
Love Making
Exhaustion
Changes.(EDITED)
Growth
Happiness
Visiting Mexico Pt.1
Saving a Wedding (Pt.2)
Home
Travels
Think Through
Alive
Epilogue

Funerals and Hospital Visits.

482 14 0
By endlessnights1

Gerald's P.O.V)

I sat on the bed in our room, I was missing Viviana greatly. I missed her presence, her scent, her little giggles that she does when annoying the men and bodyguards. Her singing in the shower or filling the tub up to high and squealing like a child when she was having fun. I glanced back at her spot in the bed and gently touched it, caressing it as if it was Viv. I was distracted from my thoughts when there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and seen Jackson with the others. I knew it was time for the funerals, I sighed sadly and we made our way out to the cars and left.

I stared outside the whole way, dreading this moment. Everyone in the mafia who was in the state had to come and be there for respect. We arrived and we sat in front of the two caskets that lied shut in front of us. Jackson was sobbing silently as the priest was saying the prayers. I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat as we got up and laid white roses on one casket and light pink on the other. 

Me and Jackson stayed back for a few hours and I was there for his comfort. As another hour passed we decided to get to the hospital and check on the two, as we got there we walked to Aries's room. We walked in and he was awake this time, it's been a few weeks since the mission. We walked to his bed and we stood at the end of it and cleared our throats. 

Aries looked at us with tears in his eyes, I seen him clench his jaw and ball up his fist. I felt ashamed of myself for sending them out there like that, for assuming they could do it all by themselves. I discreetly grabbed his data sheet and looked at it, Aries was paralyzed from the waist down, and in his right arm. He has surgery in a few days to hopefully fix his paralysis everywhere. And he had a collapsed lung and multiple fractured ribs and he also broke his right arm, but the were able to fix that all in the first few days he was there then he was put in an induced coma and just woke up.

"Hey Aries, how are you son?" Jackson asked sniffling, Aries knuckles were turning a shade whiter than his skin and he moved his head the other way, I seen tears slip down his cheeks and his jaw still clenched. We stayed there so he wouldn't feel alone, and as we did he started sobbing, moaning out the three's names. We bowed our heads and as I looked at Jackson he gave me a angry, distressed look then left. I sighed and got up, I was about to say something until he cut me off,

"You will not ever, put us in a situation like that ever again. You got Maddi killed, and I'm pretty sure you got your girlfriend killed too. And Chris, I really hope you didn't let him die; he was a very good man and a very good friend. Now leave." Aries stated as strongly as he could, I didn't have the heart to tell him that Chris did die. I walked out quietly shutting his door behind me and I walked to the next two floors up and went to Viviana's room. I walked into her room quietly and seen her cuddled with the hospital blankets.

I sat in front of her and brushed her hair back, she slowly started to wake up and looked up at me. Viviana's feelings were the same as Aries, but she still had her love and wants for me. I kissed her forehead and admired her face, her skin had its color back and she didn't look skeletal anymore, but her entire body was covered in bullet scars and stab scars. Viv didn't even want me helping her to the bathroom or shower because she was scared of me not loving her body or her anymore.

Viviana's state was a bit worse than the boys' she had both lungs collapsed, she had a stab wound almost touching her heart,  multiple muscles were torn apart or ripped from being stabbed and shot at. She had a twisted ankle and a torn Achilles, and for a few days her few of her organs gave up but they were working again soon. She had all her surgeries and she's still in for her mental illnesses and to be monitored.  The psychiatrist said how her brain waves and when she came in that Viv's adrenaline rush was happening for more than an hour, her chemicals in her brain that control her anger and more was skyrocketing. So the psychiatrist thinks Viviana was having a psychotic break during it and her body was going on for so long, as it may have been from habit.

When she said "as it may have been habit." I was thinking, when Viviana said how she used to kill and stuff what if when she did that it lasted more than 4 hours, that was as long as they were out for, was for 4 hours. So how long did she last with them? I looked at Viv who had tears in her eyes and I cleared my throat and looked at her, 

"Baby, when you used to kill people, how long did you take with them?" I asked and I seen her eyes have lust and a passionate glaze over her eyes. "I usually didn't kill them, I just tortured them for days on end and I'd only kill them when I was annoyed or got bored with them. The most I'd let them stay alive was 14 days, that was their max." She said sitting herself up a bit. I was amazed, I nodded and smiled while grabbing her hand. 

"Baby, I truly am sorry for sending you into that mission without anyone with you guys. I didn't mean for all of that to happen to you guys. I didn't mean for Maddi or Chris to die, it was quite selfish and foolish of me to do that. I wanted to see if you had what it took to become a mafia queen." I said ashamed, she shot her head over to me and looked at me distastefully, her face then held a scowl,

"You didn't think I was ready to become a mafia queen? Are you fucking kidding me Gerald? Then why didn't you just send me on a mission and not them? Why send them on a death trip? Are you fucking stupid? Or even mentally retarded? Did all of that scotch go to your head, or your huge ass ego?" Viviana was furious now, her skin went from a tan to a red, her hands were balled up into fists. She was pulling out her IVs and  yanking off her heart rate monitors, her monitor was blaring now, oh fuck.

"Sit down before you hurt yourself Viviana." I raised my voice at her while trying to sit her down and relax her. Next I know I felt a tinging sensation on my right cheek, and then a throbbing on my left cheek. I realized she slapped me then punched me, she was irate and growling. Viviana pushed me against the wall, I looked at her eyes and her pupils were very dilated that I almost didn't see her beautiful grey eyes. Viviana's hands were crawling up to my neck and her nails was digging into my skin, Her thumb was lightly holding down the pressure point to make you pass out. 

"Viv, come on, settle down lets talk hun." I coughed out. She tightened her grip more and leaned into me,  "Settle down? You sent my first real family into a kill zone and expect me to settle down? I'm going to show you what a real mafian queen is, Gerald. And you'll regret of ever thinking of that mission." She gritted out, she pushed me harshly against the wall and I banged my head very hard that it broke skin and was starting to bleed.

Viviana's P.O.V)

I was beyond furious, nothing could describe how I feel. After I pushed Ger against the wall harshly I backed away and I stared at him gritting my teeth, he touched the back of his head and looked at his hand then looked up at me and I growled and turned away grabbing my robe and putting it on and putting on my vans and walking out. As I walked out I seen the nurses trying to get through the body guards to get into my room, I assume Ger told them not to let anyone in. I looked at all of them and glared at them.

"Look at her eyes..." I heard one nurse say, they all looked at my face and they backed up but not the guards. I felt my pockets and felt a plastic spoon in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the nurses and the guards then the guards laughed. 

"What can she do with a plastic spoon?" Josh, the guard laughed out, I glared at him and quickly broke the spoon in half and stabbed his neck and then stabbed the other guards chest and sprinted down the stairs, skipping some of them. I heard nurses and doctors yell for my name.

I finally made it to the floor where Aries was, I stopped sprinting and speed walked to his room and when I entered I quickly locked the door. I pressed my back to the door and looked at him and started laughing hysterically. I seen him look at me in awe and smiled widely.

"Vivi.. you're awake and alive. And you're breathing heavy, and have blood on you, and you are psycho. What'd you do?" He asked sitting up a bit and I laughed while walking towards him, I couldn't walk straight. I was clutching my chest as I was heaving. 

I climbed on his bed and sat in front of him, I told him everything for when Gerald walked into my room to now. His face held a look of fear. "I won't kill you. I could and would never." I said poking out my bottom lip and rubbed his cheek. "what's wrong with you, you seem just fine." I said while looking at his body.

Aries nodded and kissed his teeth, "I'm paralyzed form the waist down and in my arm. I have surgery to hopefully fix it in a few days." I grew angry as he said that, "He got you paralyzed?" I gasped. He bowed his head and shrugged, "It was my fault because I wasn't paying attention." I wanted to cry, "It was not your fault. Don't ever say that." I said quietly as I kissed his forehead and quickly rubbed my eyes to prevent me from crying. 

He sighed and moved his moving arm to the hand closest to him and rubbed it, "Is uhm, is Chris alive?" Aries asked so innocently. This got me mad and very sad, that I had to tell him. I moved to sit by him and I pulled him into me while I brushed back his hair, as I did this it's as of he knew that Chris didn't make it because I felt his body move with every sob he took, I cried with him but silently to not take away this moment for him. 

As I kept brushing his hair back and he kept sobbing as I was still crying silently, I was pulled from thinking of Maddi and Chris when I heard the door being touched and I adverted my eyes to the door and watched them fiddle with the handle then opened it quietly. I covered Aries ears and pressed him closer to me and covered his eyes a bit so he couldn't see who was going to come in.

I seen the same two nurses with blood on their scrubs and Gerald and Jackson along with the others all came in, they all then froze when they seen me and Aries. I clenched my jaw and glared at them, I realized I stopped brushing Aries's hair so I quickly got back to it before he realized something was wrong. Gerald walked towards me until one of the nurses pulled him back.

Gerald's P.O.V)

 We walked in and seen Aries against Viviana's chest and she was stroking his hair back and she had covered his ears and eyes. I started walking towards her until one of the nurses pulled me back,

"Sir, I advise you don't go to her in this state. She's quite vulnerable and this won't end well for anyone, soon she will start to have auditory and visual hallucinations. I'm amazed she hasn't slipped into them yet, but when she does if we do anything to upset, without her knowing it she has the power to kill all of us and that men with no recollection of it. You will make a big mistake." Mrs. Hawthorne, Viviana's psychiatrist whispered to me while we stared at her. I could tell the other men heard her because they all shifted and stepped back. 

We stared at Viviana while she stared at us, continuing her movements. I seen her stare at the window and her movements were becoming slower, she started saying something but it didn't come out. Mrs. Hawthorne seen it to because she moved towards Viviana slowly and she started talking to Viv.

"Who's here hun? Is everything okay?" She asked Viv as she looked in the same direction. I looked at Aries and seen he was asleep and Hawthorne carefully moved him off of her and slowly grabbed Vivi's arm and led her off of the bed. 

"Stop yelling at me!" Viv cried out a bit quietly and dropped to the floor burying her head between her legs and covering her head with her arms. "Please don't hit me again, I'll be good mommy I swear!" Viviana kept crying out quietly and was gripping her hair. She sat up and started pinching and clawing at her skin causing her to bleed. 

"Mrs. Hawthorne, I am not paying you all this money to sit there and let your future queen try and tear her own skin off!" I whispered yelled at her. Hawthorne walked towards me and whispered, "She is vulnerable as I said earlier. And she is having her hallucinations of a part from her childhood, she isn't in the right mind at all. I will not risk my patients life nor mine."  She gritted through her teeth and walked back to Viviana. 

She was starting to help her up carefully and gentle, all of a sudden she was pushed back from Viviana as she was panting and was looking around while crying silently. She started grasping for her throat and was clawing at it.

"Go get a sedative quickly, she's getting physical." Hawthorne said and the other nurse rushed out and then came back a minute later with a needle with fluid in it, as soon as Viv was still they quickly injected it into her body and Viv went limp. 

**5 hours later**

We put Viv back in her room and she was sleeping the sedation off but this time we had to restrain her to the bed. I was laying on the cot next to her with my head on a towel and a ice pack. It took us so long to get to her because she injured the guards and me,  and the nurses wouldn't let us get to her without fixing our wounds. We were rushing to Aries's room and when I tried opening the door it was locked. When we did entered I knew why she was holding him, she told Aries on that Chris had passed. I knew that it'd be years until she ever forgave me, and the same for Aries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453 39 11
After losing her mom in a car accident Alexa's mom's boyfriend begins to resent and abuse her. When he dies of overdose Alexa is sent to live with he...
551K 23.2K 98
★Sequel to 'The Missing Piece'★ 'It has been like I'm solving a puzzle. It was like, I completed the puzzle but there was one piece missing, from the...
66K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
12.5K 193 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...