He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

By cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

fifty one

3K 193 98
By cookie_n_tea

Taehyung giggled behind his fuming boyfriend as they walk out of the empty classroom leaving a red faced jinyoumg inside to settle his emotions and to adjust his crumbled collar. As promised Taehyung let jungkook hit jinyoung but it was, to jungkook's dismay, only one punch. Jungkook would be lying if he said he'd thought Taehyung would allow him to full on beat up jinyoung but the least he expected was taehyungie to allow him two- no, three- punches square in his face. But Taehyung wasn't a fan of violence, especially when it comes from jungkook. And surprisingly, jungkook understood it well and obeyed his boyfriend when he demanded to stop.

"Kookie.." Taehyung called in a baby voice, trying to analyse the situation like the vixen he is.

"Are you really mad at me koo?" Taehyung held jungkook's bicep to make him stop walking. Jungkook wanted to be dramatic, so he just rolled his eyes not meeting his boyfriend's gaze.

"Oh c'mon! You know hitting people won't solve anything right?" Taehyung shook jungkook's arm. "Besides I hate seeing you hurt!"

Now jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"You promised Tae." Jungkook said.

"And I did let you hit him."

"One punch does not account for the damage he's done to you." Jungkook tried to turn away from his boyfriend, but Taehyung wouldn't let him. "And I'm not talking about the accident alone, the costumes he ruined and the many times he's tried to bully you. He's needs to be taught a lesson for all of that."

"Kookie.. you are in no authority to teach anybody any lessons. Don't go with your tit-for-tat policy. It only causes more trouble." Taehyung sighed.

"Look, your philosophical logics are beyond me. I only know that jinyoung hurt my boyfriend and I didn't do anything about it." Jungkook said gritting his teeth, trying to control his anger so that he doesn't lash out on Taehyung.

"Why do you think that way? You've done a lot for me Kookie. Why do you-"

"Stop it Tae. I'm not in a mood to listen to your lecture. I think it's better if we don't talk about this for now yeah?"

Taehyung nodded with furrowed brows, not wanting to have another unnecessary fight with jungkook.

Taehyung then let go off jungkook's hand as the two of them walked towards the school gates. Their friends had been waiting for them for a while but after Taehyung told them to go to the café, they left saying that they'll wait there. As they walked towards their regular hangout café Taehyung slowly slipped his hand within jungkook's missing the small smile that decorated jungkook's face since he wasn't looking at him at the moment.

They enter the café and are immediate greeted by their friends. Mark pulls Taehyung towards himself and even Eunwoo joins their little hug making Taehyung giggle loudly. By the time Mark and Eunwoo pull away, jungkook stands in front of him with his favourite rainbow pastry.

"What-"

"I'm sorry baby.." jungkook says.

Taehyung bursts into hysteria taking the cake from his boyfriend and placing it on the table then proceeding to hug his boyfriend determined to squeeze the life out of him!

"You're the best jungkookie!" Taehyung squeals between the cheers of his friends.

"You're much more better than me baby, believe me." Jungkook kisses Taehyung's cheek before pulling away from the hug to let Taehyung devourer his favourite dessert.

"Oh! Taehyung hyung!" A loud chirpy voice caught everybody's attention.

"Felix!" Taehyung recognised the boy and waved at him. "What are you doing here Felix? Shouldn't you be home by now?"

"I have drama practice soon so I'll be here till 6 at the most." Felix sighed- his Australian accent surprising all the boys excluding Taehyung- but soon his features morphed into a huge grin. "But hyung, you've designed such beautiful costumes! I can't believe I'll be wearing one of them in the play!"

"Thank you so much." Taehyung blushed at his compliment.

"Lix for the love of Satan come here and tell me what the hell you want?!" An annoyed boy came to stand behind Felix, grumbling like a grandpa. Taehyung chuckled remembering Yoongi for a second. But then, he shook his head when he recognised the second boy as well.

"Hyunjin?" Taehyung looked at the boy surprised, matching hyunjin's expression as well.

"Oh? You! And you too!" Hyunjin was startled as he recognised Taehyung and Jungkook.

"How do you know them?" Felix looked at his friend confused since hyunjin wasn't from their school but knew his seniors's names. Hyunjin quickly changed his expression, giving Felix a sheepish smile snaking an arm around the boy's waist hoping that the other two will get his hint.

"I met them in this cafe when this guy-" hyunjin pointed at jungkook. "-dropped his coffee on my shirt."

Jungkook scoffed and Taehyung giggled.

"Oh.. well, Taehyung hyung I wanted to ask you something." Felix said not paying much mind to the previous situation, much to hyunjin and jungkook's relief.

"Sure, go on."

"Can we bring someone from outside the school to watch the play?" Felix asked with puppy eyes on full display.

"I'm afraid not Felix. It's a schools event and no outsider are allowed." Taehyung gave the younger an apologetic smile, his heart aching for refusing this little baby.

"Ugh that's a bummer. I really wanted hyunjin to come watch me." Felix said with slumped shoulders. Hyunjin kissed his forehead.

"You can always ask changbin to record the play for me lixie." Hyunjin said to which Taehyung also nodded.

"Oh that reminds me.." Felix suddenly looked at the unfamiliar boys awkwardly. "Taehyung hyung, can I speak with you privately for a minute?"

"Of course." Taehyung moved along with Felix to the other end of the café leaving hyunjin to handle jungkook.

"Hyung, I've heard your close to soobin's older brother.." Taehyung nodded hesitantly. "Well, um, the thing is.. soobin's been hanging around seo kangjoon, and hyung, trust me, he's not a good company. There are a lot of rumors about him being a drug dealer and all of that underground stuff. But I honestly think these aren't just rumors."

Taehyung frowned at Felix's words trying to measure the truth without knowing the whole story. He found himself judging Felix as well, since he didn't know Felix either. He couldn't blindly trust this boy no matter how innocent and cuddly he looked. But then again, if this is about Soobin then he's ready to take any chance.

"How can you be so sure?" Taehyung asked cautiously.

"Kangjoon is my friend changbin's step brother. They don't live together but he knows what kind of a person kangjoon is. Changbin has always maintained his distance and when he saw Soobin with kangjoon, he told me to warn him- since Soobin and I in the drama club together."

"Oh." Taehyung's mind was processing the information rather slowly when Felix added a conflicting detail.

"But hyung, here's the worst part, Soobin, for some goddamn reason, seems extremely attached to kangjoon even though he knows his reality. He wouldn't bare to listen a single word against him. He also fought with me and changbin when we tried to stop him from going to Kangjoon. It's like.. kangjoon has him captivated, totally under his control. I think.. I think maybe.. they are dating.."

"That's not possible." Taehyung disagreed instinctively. He remembers what yeonjun had told him about their past and in no way can Soobin jump into a relationship with that kangjoon guy.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed Felix's shoulders looking into his eyes with dead seriousness.

"Are you absolutely certain Felix?"

"Yes hyung. I'd never lie about something like this."

"How am I supposed to believe you? Maybe your friend only dislikes him because he's his step brother.."

"Hyung please, you have to trust me. Kangjoon does not have a good reputation in his neighbourhood. Changbin even told me that he's caught kangjoon beating up his ex-boyfriend. Changbin lives with his mom but goes to meet his father once or twice a month that's when he saw it. You know Mr.Seo right? Our science professor. He's their father. Ask him and even he'll tell you what a pain in the ass kangjoon is."

"Alright Felix I trust you." Taehyung sighed. "Now I just need to figure out how to approach Soobin about this.."

"Aren't you going to tell his brother?"

"Jungkook will only react aggressively if I tell him everything right now. That's why I need to make sure that Soobin is calm first. Before he talks with jungkook who will definitely behave like a raging bull."

Felix giggled making Taehyung laugh as well.

"Thank you Felix, for looking out for Soobin." Taehyung said bringing Felix into a hug.

"Don't thank me hyung. Soobin's my friend too and I will always want what's good for him."

"That's really sweet of you." Taehyung smiled proudly. "So, hyunjin huh?"

Felix blushed and Taehyung only nudged him mischievously, giving him a teasing smirk.

Meanwhile hyunjin was stuck with jungkook who was equally awkward and alert. Both the boys uncomfortable with the fact that they had almost been flirting with each other the first time they met. Eunwoo was staring at the abnormally quiet jungkook with a raised brow while the rest of the group went to place their orders. He eventually left the two alone when Mingyu called him to help decide which sandwich is more tasty.

"This is so awkward.." hyunjin cursed under his breath.

"I know right." Jungkook rubbed his temple.

"You're definitely a top. What the fuck were you thinking trying to flirt with me?!" Hyunjin accused receiving another scoff from jungkook.

"Wait a second! You thought I was a bottom?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. "Have you looked at yourself? You look more like a baby boy compared to me."

The fact that hyunjin was younger than him and hence why he'd always look like a baby compared to him whether he's top or bottom, popped up in his mind but he ignored it, inorder to maintain the validity of his argument.

"Says the one who's been pouting the whole time." Hyunjin rolled his eyes at jungkook.

"Your boyfriend is the one who took my Tae away from me when it's exclusively my time with him." Jungkook glared at hyunjin.

"Your Tae is the one who held my Felix by his shoulders and is hugging him when every inch of his skin exclusively belongs to me." Hyunjin glared at jungkook with equal fury.

"And both of you are possessive assholes." Eunwoo's comment interrupted their glaring contest, while the rest of the boys snickered and took their seats.

Before anyone could say anything else, Taehyung and Felix joined their table with huge smiles adding more to jungkook and hyunjin's jealousy. Both pulling their boyfriends close to themselves by their waist.

"We'll take our leave now. It was nice talking to you hyung." Felix said politely.

"Same here Felix. I'll see you at the rehearsals then."

Hyunjin and Felix bowed before taking their leave. Taehyung sighed and dived back into his rainbow pastry totally ignoring jungkook's pleading eyes for his attention. Jungkook huffed, sipping his americano, bought by mingyu, like the grumpy child he is.

"Why are you so cute.." Taehyung laughed at his boyfriend along with his other friends. Jungkook glared at him before smirking and leaning in to whisper a particularly nasty thought in his ear that it made Taehyung go tomato red in a matter of seconds.

"I'm going straight home today! Yeonjun I need your help with math, you're coming with me!" Taehyung said hurriedly, grabbing his bag then yeonjun's arm and running right out of the café.

It was now jungkook's turn to laugh at his embarrassed boyfriend hysterically. Oh how much he enjoyed teasing him!

Thank you so so much for reading this book and being so patient! Love you all lots! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
4.8K 715 25
Kim Taehyung transferred to a new college, exciting right? For him and his friends too, who are desperate to set him up with the popular girl. Inmid...
19.1K 718 27
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Both are fuckboys. Just for different reasons. And that is? Will be revealed in the story. So when they become a fuck...
1.1M 71.6K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...