Alpha Wolf - Mate Mine

By Lady_Trex

COMPLETED ✔ {Highest Ranks & Awards: #1 in Werewolf, #3 in Alpha, #3 in Mate, #16 in Romance, 19/11/2020} ☆☆... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Chapter 0 ~ Almost
Chapter 1 ~ Wild Mountains
Chapter 2 ~ A Strange Event
Chapter 3 ~ Temporary School
Chapter 4 ~ Mate
Chapter 5 ~ Rocky Balboa's Crush
Chapter 6 ~ Black Alpha is Back
Chapter 7 ~ Speak of the Devil - Part 1
Chapter 8 ~ Speak of the Devil - Part 2
Chapter 9 ~ Heartbeats
Chapter 10 ~ The Bloody Hand
Chapter 11 ~ New Reality
Chapter 12 ~ He Doesn't Call
Chapter 13 ~ Fluffin
Chapter 14 ~ Oh-Oh!
Chapter 15 ~ Slightly Out of Hand
Chapter 16 ~ One Kick = Two Broken Bones
Chapter 17 ~ Living Nightmare
Chapter 18 ~ The Break Up
Chapter 20 ~ A Glimmer of Happiness
Chapter 21 ~ Anger & Doubts
Chapter 22 ~ Devastation
Chapter 23 ~ After The Storm
Chapter 24 ~ Reunited
Chapter 25 ~ Confessions
Chapter 26~ A Lost Howl
Chapter 27 ~ The Underworld
Chapter 28 ~ The Wrath Of The Beast
Chapter 29 ~ Her Bladder
Chapter 30 ~ In His Arms
Chapter 31 ~ A Surprise For Marco
Chapter 32 ~ New Home
Chapter 33 ~ The Ambush
Chapter 34 ~ Angry Fluffin
Chapter 35 ~ Yes
Chapter 36 ~ A Little Too Honest
Chapter 37 ~ The Fight
Chapter 38 ~ Cheating?
Chapter 39 ~ Disinfestation & Sanitization Plan-V1
Chapter 40 ~ The Dreadful Night - Part 1
Chapter 41 ~ The Dreadful Night Part 2
Chapter 42 ~ Unexpected Inconvenience
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE # PLS READ!
Chapter 44 ~ Illegal Mate
Chapter 45 ~ Unbearable Separations
Chapter 46 ~ Unexpected
Chapter 47 ~ I Will Come For You
Chapter 48 ~ Date Night # Part 1
Chapter 49 ~ Date Night #Part 2
Chapter 50 ~ And The Stories were True
Chapter 51 ~ Once Upon A Time
Chapter 52 ~ Familiar Fangs
Chapter 53 ~ Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 54 ~ Perfect Timing
Chapter 55 ~ Hidden Truth
BONUS CHAPTER ~ OUT OF THE MAIN PLOT: "That Time of the Month"
Chapter 56 ~ They Always Knew It
Chapter 57 ~ Revelations
Chapter 58 ~ Nervous
Chapter 59 ~ A Madwoman
Chapter 60 ~ A Hellish Encounter
Chapter 61 ~ Something's Wrong
Chapter 62 ~ Unleashing (the) Craken Part 1 & 2
Chapter 63 ~ 'Did you touch my mate?' - Part 1
Chapter 64 ~ 'Did you touch my mate?' - Part 2
Chapter 65 ~ The Impaler
Chapter 66 ~ No Man's Land
Chapter 67 ~ The Black Alpha, The Killing Machine & The Cunning Fox
Chapter 68 ~ Tough Luna
Chapter 69 ~ The Revenge of the She-Wolf
Chapter 70 ~ 'Run, Mate'
Chapter 71 ~ Discovery
Chapter 72 ~ The Chase ~ part 1
Chapter 73 ~ The Chase Part 2
Chapter 74 ~ Mine
Chapter 75 ~ Yours
Chapter 76 ~ Mated. At last.
Chapter 77 ~ Bubble of Love
Chapter 78A ~ Very Nasty Hare
CHAPTER P
Chapter 78B ~ Breaking News
Chapter 79 ~ First Witness
Chapter 80 ~ Something Familiar
Chapter 81 ~ The End of The Beginning
Bonus Episode: Giulia POV
Next Book!

Chapter 43 ~ Facts or Events

88.6K 3.9K 745
By Lady_Trex

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it."

Dedicated to YOU from your own mate.

~~~~~~

Previously:

"She even admitted that she was afraid of you, Alpha Mirko

~~~~~~

Have you ever heard of the expression "If looks could kill"?

Elena had certainly heard of it, in fact, receiving aggressive or threatening glares was somewhat common when living among hot-blooded werewolves. She had never minded or felt affected... until today, when her embarrassing father had portrayed her as a fool in front of her majestic mate, who was currently staring at her...extremely pissed off.

He seemed ready to pounce on her at any moment.

Never, ever had Elena perceived this type of stare. The one that would instantly turn you into dust, the one that would block all your brain's functions at once, the one that would consume all your vital energy.

"Does she?" Finally Mirko spoke through gritted teeth.

Funny how she could tell exactly which part of herself he was trying to pierce with his beautiful eyes. At that precise moment, his burning gaze dug deep holes in the side of her neck.

'Come on, Elena! It's time to grow some heavy balls! Don't forget you should be mad at him!' She reasoned with herself, trying to motivate herself.

He had slammed into her face about his past 'love' life...This thought was enough to fuel a new surge of fury. Her chin rose defiantly, and her eyes shot poisonous arrows.

'Guess you are not so cocky anymore, mate' She grinned internally noticing how his eyes had widened and lips slightly parted.

"Well, considering the 'reputation' that circulates about yourself." Elena emphasized "reputation", sending him a hidden message that he instantly caught.

In fact, it was obvious to Mirko that she didn't refer to his reputation of Black Beast, Night Terror, etc. No, Elena meant his notoriety as a womanizer.

"What would you expect, Black Alpha?" She continued with false sweetness, although her eyes burned with the same intensity as his.

Meanwhile Alpha Giacomo, Gamma Rolando and the guards stared speechless at the secret mates, engaged in their match.

Alpha Giacomo stood there, observing, and listening attentively; his gaze alternating between Elena and Mirko.

Gamma Rolando, who already knew about his Alpha finding his mate, and had already connected the dots long ago, was enjoying the show of his Alpha bickering with his jealous half. His huge arms crossed over his chest and his face deformed into a lopsided grin.

"Ah yeah?" Mirko said as his jaw twitched and fists clenched threateningly.

"Full Moon Alpha's daughter, then you are truly innocent as you father protracted you." He paused to add effect to this mocking statement. "Otherwise you would have already learned that it is foolish to worry about 'facts or events' that happened in the past."

Mirko's anger seemed to increase every passing seconds. Probably because he recalled their fight and her accusations.

"Simply because these 'facts or events' belonged to the past itself." He snarled darkly.

Someone else would have run or hid far away under his growing rage. But the power of the mate bond was not a matter to be underestimated: Elena had the privilege of not being afraid of him, her mate.

"Ah, Alpha Mirko, you're severely wrong." His posture stiffened and eyes narrowed suspiciously at her brash words.

"I don't care about 'facts or events' that happened in the past." She grimaced, hating the bad emotions that these so-called "facts or events" initiated within herself.

"The problem here is related to how rudely and without consideration these 'facts or events' have been narrated. Almost like an ill-manner sea captain would talk to his longshoreman rather than to his damned girlfriend!" She growled, spitting venom.

Gamma Rolando coughed loudly, hiding a chuckle.

"You will never see me sugar coat the truth." Mirko said quietly after recovering from her little outburst.

Only the secret couple hadn't noticed how close they had got to each other during their fight. Unaware of the power of the mate pull and how it acted... always pushing them towards each other. No matter what.

"Unless my so-called girlfriend is a prude." The devil smirked. SMIRKED!!

'How dare he?! Such an insolent, presumptuous, uncivil, disrespectful, brusque person!'

"A prude?" She repeated, her eyes narrowed in two slits. "Then let me tell you something, Mr Alpha. I've heard that your girlfriend had never been single before meeting you, but I bet you didn't know!"

That was a bald-faced lie; a little voice ~maybe Titilas's ~ from the corner of her mind warned her not to push too much. But Elena's brain was clouded, so she continued with her lecture, ignoring the darkening face of Black Alpha.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Am I too rude or direct for your taste?! You see, I didn't want to sugarcoat the truth!" She mocked, referring to his previous words.

"Maybe I should have said: 'your girlfriend had a past, but she doesn't care about other men anymore, since she found her mate!' "

Mirko looked at her in disbelief as if she had spitted profanities of all kinds.

"So that's what this is all about! You- ehm, my girlfriend being jealous?" He questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

"I don't give a damn about other girls! I never did! But my ma- ehm, girlfriend, who is so understandable and smart apparently-" He shot her a sarcastic look before continuing.

"-Should have known it already!"

"Oh, and how would you expect her to know anything since you don't even bother to call or send her a single message! I wouldn't be surprised if she replaced you with someone else... with more manners!"

"She won't" He snarled, towering her with all his mighty.

The girl shivered, goosebumps ran down her spine at the alarming way his eyes glinted.

He was so distracting...

Before she could form a proper reply, her father intervened.

"Uhm, Elena." His hand touched her shoulder in a reassuring gesture. She could barely imagine what kind of thoughts crossed his mind after witnessing the scene they had caused.

"I wasn't aware you already knew Alpha Mirko. Or his girlfriend."

Then he shifted his attention to Mirko who looked like he didn't have a care in the world. "Congratulations. This girl must be quite a catch for you to commit!" He winked with a sly smile.

If this was a dream, Elena wanted to wake up as soon as possible.

'Did my father just wink at my mate?!'

Before Mirko or Elena could utter a single word, Alpha Giacomo pursed his lips and adopted a commanding attitude.

"However, your little argument suggested that there is something I am not aware of."

Oh my god.

Elena felt the air leave her lungs and her vision blur.

"Should I be informed of something?" His gaze was void of emotions, although Elena had the strange feeling that he was almost challenging her to reveal her secret.

This was a golden opportunity to let the world know she found her mate, Black Alpha. The most handsome and dangerous man.

This was an opportunity to finally accept her destiny. Mirko.

"Actually, yes, father." She admitted, her voice radiated a sudden confidence. Surely Alpha Giacomo would not have killed the fated mate of his only daughter...not in his own territory at least.

"Well, you see..." She trailed off, clearing her throat.

A feeling of lightness flooded her; the weight of the secret lifted from her heart.

So, she opened her mouth, ready to spill the truth. Ready to reveal the identity of her mate.

~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.4K 17
(most LOV members and Hawks will be aged down to about only 1-3 years older than Izuku) Izuku Midoriya was four years old when he found Tenko Shimura...
2.3M 75.2K 14
This a short but sweet and somewhat different kind of paranormal story. Zayev is the powerful Alpha to the Black Rhage Pack and sweet little Kai is a...
218K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
4.3K 501 37
||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST|| Loner, outcast, alcoholic. Starla is cursed with foresight of future horrors. Living with this ability since she was a chil...