It's Magic...? (MCYT AU, With...

By apositivecatboi

"What is that?" George walks toward the white mass in the rain. He picks it up, and it looked so much like... More

Found
Bored
Meet Me Again
How Are You Here?
Kingdom
Your Mask, Your Rumour
Crash Course
hi guys!!
I'd do anything for You
Rumour Trouble (Again)
Flower Field
On Watch
Doki Doki!
Spawners
Exhausted
Teacher
Tell Me
Club President
Schlatt's Deal
New Location
There You Are
Jump, Fall, Tumble
Sir Who
Drista
Blob #8
Reunion
Work
Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!
Glass
Shatter
sanppychat
Goodbye
Lost And Found: College Years
shameless plugging
redesigns because I said so

I'm Really Cold

9.9K 402 1.1K
By apositivecatboi

10:00 Am, Gym

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!"

Loud thumps were heard, as students started running.

After the podcast, people started training.

They all wanted to win, for grades and reputation.

Dream and the others only joined in for fun though.

"Ugh... Its so hot outside, " George complained. "We could cook eggs in this heat!"

Dream laughed.

"Why are you laughing? You're the one who wears a jacket, gloves and sweatpants in this weather.

" Oh, that's no problem. I can control my body temperature. I can become really warm or really cold if I want to. So I don't feel cold at all. " Dream performed tea kettle.

George looked at Dream, sweating bullets.

"What?"

He grabbed Dream and took out his hoodie, and hugged him.

"Wha—Why did you take my hoodie?" Dream just laughed.

"Oh my gosh, your so cold... I won't let go!"

Sapnap caught sight of George basically clinging onto Dream.

"Woah, didn't know you were the type to cling on to people," Sapnap commented. "And Dream, where is your hoodie?"

"George took it off me after I mentioned—"

"Sapnap he's so cool! He's like a living ice pack!"

"Really?"

Sapnap went over and touched Dream, and sure enough, he felt cool.

It want long before Sapnap clinged onto him too.

Dream sighed.

"Woah, your breath is like snow air!" George awed.

"Guys, get off me."

"Nooooooo, your so cold."

,,

"You Muffins ! Quit slacking and start training! We want to win!" Bad scolded, seeing the two cling onto Dream under a tree.

"He's so cold.... Bad, your really warm, right?"

"Yes, but sacrifices have to be made, I want to atleast get onto the top 3!" Bad aspired. He grabbed Dream and tried pulling him up.
"Wait, why are you so cold?"

Sure enough, Bad got Dream to put his hand over his head to cool Bad down.

"This is going to be a long day." Dream sighed.

"Oooh! Your breath is like an air conditioner," Bad commented.

---

Eventually, Sapnap and Bad decided to leave, but George decided to stay.

George insisted on getting colder, which Dream complied. Now he was literally hugging someone who is as cold as Antarctica.

---

"You idiot! You got sick!" Dream looked over to George, who was shivering under the blanket.

"How did he even get sick?" Bad asked.
"Dream." Sapnap replied.
"Wh- How?"
"Don't ask."

"I-I'm still cold."

Dream threw his hoodie in, basically every spare blanket and Bad's cloak.

"Mmgh.."

Bad sighs. "I hope you'll feel better soon! I'll bake some warm muffins. Don't you worry!"

Once Bad left, Dream pulled something out of his pocket.

A shiny, golden apple.

He sliced it into munchable pieces, and put them on a plate with some lukewarm water.

"George? You awake?" He asks.
"... Yeah."
"Do me a favor and eat this."
"Ugh... What's that? Gold apples?"
"Yes, now eat."
"Mmh.. Its good."

(Note: Golden Apples/Gapples can heal sicknesses in a few minutes, but Notch Apples can save you no matter what)

Dream put his hand on George's forehead.

"You're fine. Now come with me and eat lunch."
"Noooo.... I don't want to stand up...!"
"You don't need to."

Dream grabbed George and picked him up with ease. He slung him over his shoulder, and walked there with a tired but angry George.

"Put me down!"
"But you don't want to walk."
"Yeah! I don't want to eat either. I just wanna sleep!"

The sight with an overly dressed George being carried over the shoulder by Dream was quite funny.

"Let...me...g—Tubbo! Tommy! Help me!" George caught sight of the two walking and talking.

"George? What happened?" Tubbo asks, an amused smile on his face.

"This big baby doesn't want to eat and just become a hibernating bear."

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm sick!"

"It is actually your fault. And also, you're not sick anymore."

George seeing the glances of other students giggling at this sight, he got a little flustered.

"Dream, put me down." He attempted to say in a strict manner. "Dream, put ME DOWN!"

"Stop whining."

"Maybe he's uncomfortable?" Tommy jokingly said.

"You are not helping Tommy!"

"Yeah, he might." He put George on his shoulders. "Comfy now?"

"Ugh... I am, but I want to be put down!"

"You don't have shoes on." Dream pointed out, before laughing.

"Wh—" George noticed he was only wearing socks, and sighed. "You win.."

"Aww, you let me win that easily?"
"Not like I can do much."
"That's adorable."
"Am not!"

Tubbo whispered to Tommy.
"This is deffo flerting I tell you, "

Tommy just laughed back.

Tubbo snapped a picture of the two.

"This is going to be on the news just you wait. The wattpad writes itself."

---
3:27 PM, Dormitories.

George returned the cloak to Bad and now was happily eating  the warm muffins Bad made, while watching YouTube on the provided TV with Sapnap. Dream was sharpening his sword. Tommy was in the shared room making a call.

Tommy suddenly went out of the room.

"Guys! Can I host a sleepover with Tubbo here? I mean, dorms are huge... And it's nothing against the rules to have sleepovers!" Tommy asks.

Sapnap and George reply with 'Ok' but Dream, seems like he spaced out.

"Dream? Dream please? I won't tell him!" Tommy pleaded. It was as if the secret was just casual, and not something that's life threatening.

"He'll find out, I bet your life." Dream said, with a blank look on his mask.

"No betting of my life, please. "

Sapnap turned away from the TV.

"Come on! It'll be fun. Besides that, we aren't planning to go today."

"Hmmm... But weren't we going to go and fix the creeper holes?—" George was cut off by Sapnap. "Ah, right. Dream, you should let him! We can even be closer to more people! Think about it!"

"I have been. He will find out if he steps into this dorm like Tommy! Dead spider bodies on the table, the fact that I write with a quill, gunpowder lying around in one of the drawers. Or the fact that the portal makes a huge noise!"

"Why would you care that someone learns? People would find you so cool—"

"They can use me as a lab rat! Or the fact that they might raid and exhaust the 'overworld' and 'nether'!" Dream sighed.

"He can keep a promise if it's for a friend, right?"

"I hardly know the guy, and I didn't even tell Bad and he's out best friend!"

"You'll learn more about him if you let him?"

"Yeah Dream! And besides, the guy is kind! He can keep a secret, and other than that, you basically invited us to the Nether even if we hardly knew you!" George answered.

"... That was because I told myself I should trust you because you were my friend! "

" Then please apply that here? Please? "

"What?" Tommy was just confused by where the conversation went.

"Ugh... Alright, Tommy. You can have a sleepover." Dream looked tired of taking care of a child.

"WOOOOOO POG!"

____ >:0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 42.2K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...