The Crown Sinners

By RenesmeeStories

BOOK 3 OF IMPROBUS ILLE IMPERIUM [2nd Generation] "No one dared to take their crowns away until the crown sin... More

The Characters
1: The Plan
2: Someone Special
3: Blood of the Ruler
4: Take Their Crown
5: Who Are You?
6: Locked Up
7: Batten Down The Hatches
8: Let's Play A Game
9: Improbus Ille Imperium (I)
10: Improbus Ille Imperium (II)
11: Caught In His Game
12: Game Over
13: Welcome Home
14: Back of the Blade
15: Chasing Silhouette
16: Target of Fate
17: Time To Get Even
18: Rebel's Reign
19: The Colours of Deceit (I)
20: The Colours of Deceit (II)
21: The Fallen Name
22: Just Simple Things
23: Unknown Enemy
24: No Count
25: Keep Your Faith
26: Keep Your Aim Locked
27: Up to the Next Challenge
28: The Path That Nobody Walks On
29: Return of the Commoners
30: One Fine Day
31: What is Happening?
32: Bet on Me
33: Little Things, Little Dreams
34: Witch Hunt
35: Thou Shalt Not Speak
36: The Story Continues I
37: The Story Continues II
38: Burning Cold
39: Of Secrets and Wrong Timings
40: Between Staying and Running Away
41: Back on the Game
42: Protecting You
43: The Crown
44: The Lawless Auction
45: Let's Go Home
46: A Moment With You
47: Prophecy of the Sun and the Moon
48: Rightful Places
49: Writing Their Own Fate
50: Twisted Domain
51: A Story From Long Ago
52: A True Love From Long Ago
53: A Curse From Long Ago
54: Losing Game
55: Endless Slumber
56: Blood Tainted Path
57: Welcome to the Empire
58: Hidden Encounters
59: Generations of the Heartless Empire
60: Twisted Icy Rain
61: Twisted Hierarchy
62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights
63: The Burden of the Crowns
64: Every Moment We Shared
65: Always With You
66: Your Smiles, My Happiness
67: Hoping It Would Never End
68: Rush into the Secret House
69: Twisted Crimson Moon
70: Twisted Hidden Suffering
71: Twisted Scars Each of them Hid
72: Storms Could Be Weathered
73: Training Commence
74: Wheel of Danger (I)
75: Wheel of Danger (II)
76: Wheel of Danger (III)
77: Wheel of Danger (IV)
78: Twisted Core Room
79: To You Who Always Make Us Smile
80: Yours 'Til The End
81: The Start
82: Leave This Life
83: Pay For Your Sin
84: Cracking Pillar
85: Death Explosion
86: Goddess of Hunt
87: The Sinner of their Generation
88: Adding Salt to the Wound
89: The Buried Name
90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake
91: I Promise You
92: Tragically Beautiful
93: Cherishing the Present
94: Twisted Victory Party (I)
96: Our Dream Come True
97: From 1 to 18, I'd Celebrate It With You
98: Fire is Catching
99: Bleeding Thorns
100: Tomorrow's Approaching Fast
101: Nameless Sun's Cry
102: Empress of Eviralle

95: Twisted Victory Party (II)

5.3K 258 2.2K
By RenesmeeStories

THE CROWN SINNERS SEASON TWO FINALE.

#TCS95: Twisted Victory Party (Part II)

Luminous Erina's POV

Kitang-kita mo ang stage sa unahan at halos tila gawa 'yon sa kristal at ginto. Kaagad pumunta si Tita Lian at Tito Tim sa unahan no'n at biglang naging punong-puno ng tensyon ang buong lugar dahil sa katahimikan na pumaibabaw.

The soft music playing also stopped. Everyone went back to their seats. Even the pasaways followed. The thrones of the Crowns that were on the second floor from before was now on the stage on the first floor.

The stage was like divided into two parts. The place where the Crowns' seats were elevated, but there was also a part where the stage was elevated, too, but not as high as where the seats were. It was golden, too.

"Good evening, Empire." Kakaibang kilabot ang naramdaman ko sa sinabi ni Tito Tim!

"Timothy Yoon, the headmaster of the Empire Administration," he introduced himself, and everyone gasped in the whole place! If it was even possible, parang dumagundong ang buong lugar dahil sa sinabi nito.

Dang! Tumataas ang balahibo ko!

"Lian Yoon, the headmistress of the Empire Administration," Tita Lian mentioned with a serious face and authority! Parang kumulo ang kalamnam ko sa sobrang pagka-excite dahil sa nangyari! Grabe 'yong awra nilang dalawa!

"We are all pleased to welcome you in the Victory Party for the defeat of the Fake Mortem and its pillar, the Senses." Applause echoed in the whole place. At ramdam na ramdam mo ang mangha at kakaibang saludo ng lahat sa mag-asawa.

Ipinakita rin sa camera bigla na nasa isang table ang mga parent ng pasaways. At sa katabing table no'n kumpleto ang Apocalypse kasama si Tita Isolde, at Tita Misha.

Nasa table naman malapit sa kanila ang mga pasaway pati at tabing table no'n ang mga Crown.

"Let's offer a short moment of silence for the souls that were lost in this war." Tumahimik at naging taimtim ang lahat dahil sa sinabi ni Tita Lian.

Matapos ang ilang sandali nagsimula ulit silang magsalita. They mentioned a short commemoration for the Empire's history and greatness. They also thanked all the students who were here today, and everything that came in between.

Hanggang sa biglang naging madilim ang lugar at halos kakaunti lang ang ilaw na natira sa paligid.

"Now, let's all applause for all the White Tiers in this is school." Nagpalakpakan ang lahat para sa commoners dahil do'n. Tinawag din ang pangalan ng appointed leaders ng mga Commoner. At tumayo ang dalawang representative bago palakpakan ng lahat.

"The Bronze Tiers." And everyone clapped and cheered for the Middle Class ranking. The representatives were also called and mentioned, thus the applaude got louder. Some even whistled because they were proud of them.

"The Elites." The whole place roared with more plaudits. Lalong-lalo na no'ng tumayo ang dalawang representative nila. They were all shinning in emerald, and it was lovely. Tuwang-tuwa rin ang mga pasaways dahil do'n.

Of course, they were in green right now.

"The Royals." Napangiti kaagad ako dahil talagang mas naging matindi ang saya at ingay ng lahat. "Lindsay Colbert." Kita ko ang saya sa mukha at palakpak ni Sloane no'ng tawagin ang bestfriend n'yang si Lindsay. At pati na rin ang isa pang representative ng Royals na teacher na.

Kakaibang kabog sa dibdib ko ang naramdaman ko matapos ang Royals. It was going to be Crowns now... or not?

"And now, let's welcome the important guests we have tonight." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko no'ng sabihin 'yon ni Tito Tim. Naramdaman ko na mas humigpit ang hawak ni Kael sa akin, at nang lingunin ko s'ya malaki ang ngiti n'ya sa labi.

"The original Improbus Ille Imperium."

Because of that announcement everyone became dead quiet, but then they all started clapping in all respect and admiration.

Who wouldn't? It was the legends of legends.

"Shanaya Yuri Roberts-Williams."

The spotlight went to Tita Shana and she stood up with a small smirk on her fiery red lips. Halos hindi na ako huminga sa sobrang lakas ng dating n'ya! She was wearing a fervent red glittery dress that made her look so young and hot! Gosh!

"Jacob Blaze Williams."

Tumayo rin si Tito JJ katabi ni Tita Shana at ngumisi sa mga nanonood sa kanila. Grabe! Ramdam na ramdam ko 'yong agos ng kuryente sa katawan ko dahil sa tindi ng epekto ng pagpapakilala sa kanila, pati na rin ang pagpalakpak.

"Alyxandria Jane Fortaleza-Sy."

Tita Alyx stood up with a fierce aura around her, she wasn't even smiling she was looking so intimidating with that red sexy fitted gown. She looked like she didn't age at all from when she was in her twenties! She looked so beautiful and sooo expensive!

"Anthony Llyod Sy."

Tito Thon also stood up from his seat and wrapped his arms around Tita Alyx. A slow grin slowly rose from one side of his lips. Dang! He looked so attractive and exquisite with that dark wine red suit!

"Annicka Hera Williams-Morbelque."

Tumayo rin si Tita Annicka mula sa kinauupuan sa napakahinhin at eleganteng paraan! Grabe! She was stunning with that deep wine red pff shoulder gown! And she was still giving off that angelic and princess like aura! Gosh!

"Skyler Zeus Anderson-Morbelque."

Tito Skyler slowly stood up from his seat with that cool manner! I almost yelled my cheer for him, because his adam's apple suddenly went up and down when he held his wife's small back. He looked at her with so much love, and smirked so freaking hotly!

"And yours, truly, Lian Analiz Evans-Yoon."

Tita Lian mentioned her full name with full authority in her deep red dress that was showing how powerful she was. She was the head of this monstrous school after all!

"Timothy Chase Yoon."

Ngisi naman ni Tito Tim na naka-white tux pero kakulay ng gown ni Tita Lian ang necktie. Grabe! Hindi ka hihinga sa sobrang gwapo ng ngiti ni Tito Tim! Do'n mo makikita talaga na s'ya 'yong malakas ang hatak sa babae, simula noon hanggang ngayon!

"We also have the powerful representative from the Diablo's Territory." Kumabog nang sobra ang puso ko sa narinig! Grabe! 'Yong tensyon at grabe 'yong mga makapangyarihang tao na nandito sa lugar na 'to ngayon!

"Cassidee Therese Servilla-Cordonnier, the Yobbo Empire's head, and the Judge of the Diablo's Territory."

Nahugot ko ang paghinga ko sa sobrang ganda at hinhin ng dating ni Tita Cassy, pero alam na alam mo 'yong tapang at matinding awtoridad na makikita mo sa mga mata n'ya. She was really a living doll! Her beauty was radiating in the whole venue!

"Eugene Cordonnier, the head of the Perses Organization, and husband of the Judge of the Diablo's Territory."

Napangiti naman kaagad ako kasi sobrang easy-going pero kita mo 'yong panganib na hatid ng awra n'ya. He smiled at everyone but you wouldn't really know if it was real or evil. Sobrang gwapo at linis n'ya ring tingnan!

"And now... the Apocalypse."

Grabeng palakpakan na naman ang nangyari dahil sa narinig mula kina Tito Tim at Tita Lian! Goodness! Napapayakap na lang ako sa sarili ko sa kakaibang chills na nararamdaman ko dahil sa sinasabi nila!

"Kurt Perseus Villamor, the Apocalypse Guardian."

Halos pumalakpak din ako nang tumayo si Tito Kurt na sobrang lakas ng dating! Grabe 'yong ere! Do'n mo makikita na parang sa kanya talaga galing 'yong expensive at sobrang maawtoridad na dating ni Harper! He looked so hot and he was jaw-dropping kind of man!

"Tiara Wolf-Villamor, the Apocalypse Sei."

Kinilabutan ako no'ng kay Tita Tiara hinarap ang spotlight! Grabe! Sobrang ganda n'ya! She was wearing that red sexy backless gown with her blond hair and heavy make up! May malaki rin s'yang fashionable hat na mas nakapagpadagdag sa tindi ng awra n'ya! Her black coloured lips was screaming so much confidence, too!

"Trevor Castillion, the Apocalypse Cinque."

Oh, my gosh! He was so hot! That brushed hair and clean face, and his mascular and lean build! Idagdag mo pa na tanned s'ya at sumisigaw ng karangyaan ang buong awra! The small smirk on his lips looked intimidating and playful at the same time! He even waved at the students!

"Clio Accardo, the Apocalypse Quattro."

Nanginginig ako sa sobrang tuwa at kaba sa pagtayo ni Quattro! That authority and masculinity was screaming nothing but intimidation! He has a beard and he looked so serious and rough! Ang tapang no'ng malalalim n'yang mga mata at kitang-kita mo 'yong proudness sa kanya.

"Takeshi Ishido, the Apocalypse Tres."

Isang ngisi kaagad ang pinakawalan ni Tito Takeshi no'ng tumayo 'to. He was wearing a maroon wine tux with his long hair in a tie. He was tanned and he was glowing with the spotlight! Grabe, mukha pa rin s'yang bata! Sobrang gwapo ng dating!

"Takashi Ishido, the Apocalypse Dos."

Hindi man lang ngumiti si Tito Takashi at biglang bumigat ang awra no'ng nasa kanya ang spotlight. Kitang-kita mo kung gaano kaseryoso at katapang 'to. Halos hindi na rin huminga ang mga nasa lugar dahil sa tindi nang mga nangyayari ngayon.

"Princess Light Smith-Evans, the leader of the Improbus Ille Imperium, the Head Empress of the Empire, the Hoodlum Empire's Queen, the respected chosen Queen of Judges of the Diablo's Territory, and the Apocalypse Uno."

Fear, respect, and indimidation crept through my skin because of it! Nanginginig at nanlalamig ako, lalong-lalo na no'ng marahang tumayo si Tita Princess na walang kahit anong reaksyon sa mukha n'ya. She was glowing in every single way!

Grabe sobrang nakakatakot s'ya titigan nang matagal! Sobrang lakas pa ng tibok ng puso ko dahil sa matinding nararamdaman sa sitwasyon ngayon!

"That's our Momo." Narinig ko pang bulong ng magkakapatid na 'to na parang hindi man lang natakot sa tindi no'ng tensyon sa nangyayari ngayon!

"Nathaniel Gabriel Evans, the guardian of the Improbus Ille Imperium, the Head Emperor of the Empire, the Gangster Empire's King, the respected shadow and foundation of the current Judges of the Diablo's Territory, and the Apocalypse Cero."

Halos hindi na ako huminga no'ng si Tito Nate ang tumayo! Oh, my gosh! I couldn't believe it was the Nathaniel Gabriel Evans! I mean, I grew up seeing him, and I was always fooling around their family, but in this situation, I suddenly couldn't believe all of it.

That man is the rule, the law, and the whole empire right there with his Empress and life.

Napayakap na lang ako sa sarili ko dahil sa matinding epekto nilang lahat! Nakakawala sila ng hininga! Nakakapagpakabog sila ng puso nang sobrang tindi at sobrang nakakataas sila ng balahibo!

Nagkaroon nang nakakabinging palakpakan at matinding ingay matapos ang pagpapakilala sa kanila. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa lahat ng nasasaksihan! Grabe talaga! As in grabe! Walang pumapasok sa utak ko dahil sa kanila!

When the applause unhurriedly vanished, the tension was once again palpable in the air because, it dawned on everyone, it was time for the currently hierarchy to have the spotlight. And they all couldn't wait for the masks of the Crowns to be removed.

But... there would be more surprises for them.

"And now... it's time to introduce the current and powerful hierarchy of the Empire."

Kabog ng puso ko ang narinig ko sa tainga ko dahil do'n. Halos hindi na ako huminga sa sobra-sobrang nararamdaman! Lahat na yata ng posibleng emosyon nasa akin na! Takot, kaba, saya, excitement! Gosh!

This was really it!

"Students of the Empire, please stand and give honour for every Crown of this school," Tita Lian announced in all seriousness, at lahat ng mga estudyante sa buong venue tumungo. Doon lang din nag-sink in sa akin kung gaano karami ang tao sa lugar na 'to.

Oh. My. Goodness.

It was a full pack. It was not just thousands; it was way more than that!

The whole capacity of this place was insane! It was like you were in a venue for a concert! It was massive!

"As you all know, being a Crown in this Hierarchy is not easy. The process is tough, and the aurous content wasn't a feat to watch. You needed to be on top in every single way. However, it still resulted to a few numbers of Crowns..." Tito Tim narrated in a full deep voice.

"And I am proud to announce that the seven seats of the Crowns... have now increased."

Shock covered the whole place. Rinig na rinig mo kaagad ang bulungan ng napakaraming tao at samu't saring reaksyon nila sa narinig.

"Oh my gosh! Is this serious?!"

"Did the Royals get promoted?! Lindsay?!"

"This is a big news! This will go down in history!"

Napakaraming boses ang pumaibabaw sa buong lugar. At patuloy ang pagtingin nila sa paligid. Naghahanap ng iba pang taong mga nakakulay gold sa lugar. Nagsalita si Tito Tim para mabawasan ang ingay na nangyayari sa buong lugar.

"Silence."

Natigil ang lahat sa isang salitang 'yon mula sa mag-asawa. Talagang kakabahan ka sa sobrang seryoso at matinding pressure na hatid nilang dalawa.

Tito Tim cleared his throat and he smiled.

"Now... I present to you... the rankings, and the new Crowns of this Empire."

Halos sumigaw at magtatalon ako sa kinatatayuan dahil do'n. "Jump, Luna," natatawang imik ni Elly sa akin, at ayon sabay kaming tumalon sa sobrang excitement at tuwa, kahit nanlalamig ang mga kamay ko at nangangatog ako nang kaunti sa halo-halong emosyon.

"The eighthteen Crown."

Dumagundong ang kakaibang tunog sa puso ko dahil do'n! Oh, my gosh! Shit! Ito na talaga!

Aaaaah! How do I calm down?!

How to calm down?!

How can I in this situation?!

Everyone was suddenly dead quiet in anticipating the announcement, kahit kita mo sa mukha nila 'yong pagtataka dahil sa number na narinig! Sobrang laking gulat at announcement sa kanilang lahat no'n!

That was more than a double of the total number of Crowns!

"Please stand up and give your applause to your new Eighteenth Crown," Tita Lian started and everyone got ready to give respect.

"Amythee Hope Evans-Yoon."

Halos ngumanga ang lahat nang marinig nila ang pangalan na 'yon. Amythee who was sitting on the table looked so nervous because her name was called. She couldn't believe that it was really official and not just a name!

"Evans-Yoon?!"

"Eighteenth Crown?!"

"Daughter of the headmistress and headmaster?!"

All the students murmured and whispered but when Amythee stood up from her seat, suddenly, like magic, it became a hushed environment.

Naglakad si Amythee papunta sa unahan at taas-noong tiningnan ang lahat. And with only her aura and stoic expression, everyone was on their feet standing up and bowing their heads down to give her honour and respect.

Tulala ang lahat at hindi makapaniwala sa nangyari. The gown that was glistening in green, suddenly turned gold in a snap! Napatingin ako kay Miracle dahil do'n at nakangisi s'ya sa akin! Kitang-kita mo sa mga mata n'ya tuwa sa nangyayari.

Amythee was even startled when the real colour of her gown was revealed in the spotlight. Kita mo ang pagnganga ng mga estudyante nang maglakad si Amythee papunta sa isang upuan na umangat sa may lower elevated na bahagi ng stage.

She took a sit, and someone went at the back of her throne to put a tiara on her head.

"Oh, my gosh! It suits her so much!" I giddily commented.

"I know," mahinang bulong ni Miracle habang minamasdan ang kababata at pinsan ng buong puso.

They all clapped to applaud the newly appointed Crown. And they all still couldn't believe it, but Amythee looked glistening on her seat. And with that aura... you knew it was her rightful place from the start, and it was now claimed.

"And now... the Seventeenth Crown..."

Napangiti kaagad ako at hinanap ang isang tao.

"Salvatore Morbelque-Ferguson."

Everyone's gasp was so loud! At naninindig ang mga balahibo nila sa matinding gulat! Pati sina Amythee mukhang gulat din sa narinig na pangalan! Napangisi na lang ako. There he is! Nakaupo pala si Sven sa table kung nasaan ang mga magulang nito.

"Are you kidding me?! He's a Morbelque?!"

"You mean Sven? The Sven?!"

"Oh, my goodness! We are all... doomed!"

Halos matawa ako sa bulungan pero at the same time nae-excite ng tunay sa naririnig sa kanila! Grabe! Nagtatalon na naman tuloy kami ni Elly, habang natatawa kaming pinagmamasdan ng triplets, ni Mira at ni Alas na nakaupo na pala habang nanonood sa mga nagaganap!

Tita Vianca and her husband, Salvator, looked so happy with their son's achievement.

Sven walked to his seat with pocketed hands and a smug smirk. Damn! That aura of a true Crown! His blue tux also became golden, and he was given a sash, with his Crown. Everyone applauded in awe of how he became part of the Crowns!

They all knew he deserved every bit of it! Dude, they were blocking Sven in the Hierarchy but he managed to surprass each and every blocked road on his way! That should be clapped upon! Manghang-mangha silang lahat kay Sven at nagbigay respeto rin sila.

After that they all sat back again waiting for the next one. Kita ko ring kabado na sila sa mga nangyayari dahil hindi nila akalain ang mga bagay na 'yon.

"Please welcome... the Sixteenth Crown."

Elly and I were anticipating and almost cheering from where we were because of the announcement. Kita ko rin ang ngisi kay Tito Tim habang pinapabitin ang pagsasabi kung sino ang kasunod.

"Solstice Snow Evans-Yoon."

Halos lumuwa ang mga mata ng lahat no'ng marinig ang bagay na 'yon. The shock was all over the place, and Biblee looked happy and proud when she heard her name from her Tatay's announcement.

She stood up and everyone also did the same to bow down on her as she walked with poise and confidence to the stage.

"Dang! They are really Crowns now?!"

"That's the noisy commoner kid! What the hell?!"

"She's also an Evans-Yoon?! They were using fake surnames from before?!"

They were all gasping because of it! And Elly and I? We were celebrating and doing a consecutive and fast high fives with each other!

Biblee's dress changed into a gliterry golden one when she stepped on the throne that rose for her to sit on. Nang makaupo s'ya sa trono n'ya, nawala 'yong masaya ang napakagaan na awra n'ya. It was like she manifested how she could be serious and intense, too.

Just like a Crown. Shiny, eye-catching... but heavy.

She sat there like a real royalty and a princess. Everyone was now in awe of her beauty and her radiance. Halos palakpakan nila at hindi nila maalis ang titig nila kay Biblee.

Nang matahimik ang lahat. Ngumiti si Tito Tim at Tito Lian at nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita.

"The Fifteenth Crown."

Those ranking words were like a bomb everytime it was dropped. You couldn't help but be shock, anticipate, and be giddy about it—oh, well, for them it was more nervousness than excitement. Unlike me and Elly.

"Artemis Elizabeth Williams-Morbelque."

Tumili kami ni Elly ulit nang sabihin ang pangalan ni Art. Halos ituro namin ang screen at sabihing si Art 'yon! Si Art namin 'yon, 'yong parte ng keep calm conyo trio! 'Yong inaya magsayaw ni Caerus—no'ng Second Crown, aaaah!

"She's a freaking Morbelque?!"

"That beauty! That grace! She's a princess!"

"Dang, these commoners are really making me feel so afraid of my life, right now!"

Everyone gasped and their eyes circled when Art stood up from her seat and didn't even smile. She was walking to the front with that frigid and prim and proper aura. That cold princess personality of hers really made everyone in awe that they were frozen from clapping, standing up, and bowing down on her.

Her dress slowly changed to gold from top to bottom while she was walking to sit on the throne just for her. A tiara was also placed on her head, and the expression on her face didn't even change a bit! Damn, what a powerful goddess of hunt!

"Now, please welcome the Fourteenth Crown."

Halos hindi kami mapakali ni Elly sa sobrang excited! Parang kami 'yong tatawagin grabe! 'Tapos idagdag mo pa na sobrang tensyonado ngayon sa lugar nila! Grabe! Nakakaubos talaga ng hininga ang mga nangyayari ngayon!

"Harper Aurora Wolf-Villamor."

Elly and I automatically looked at Paeng who was now standing and smirking proudly. His expression was screaming like 'that's my baby'! Natawa kami ni Elly at napailing-iling kay Paeng na pumapalakpak pa.

Hindi naman makapasalita at makapangloko si Kael at Eon kasi paniguraodong gano'n din sila mamaya.

"Don't tell me... the Sei Apocalypse... is her mother?!"

"What the heck?! That girl is so powerful!"

"Oh, my gosh! Bombs are dropping on us tonight!"

Tawang-tawa kami ni Elly sa samu't saring reaksyon na naririnig lugar. Harper stood up from her seat holding her head high up. She freaking looked like a real royal blood with her tiny and refined movements! Even the way she walked was screaming that she was a Crown from the beginning!

Habang naglalakad, nag-iiba rin ang kulay ang gown na suot n'ya. It was becoming an intricate gold with delicate deatails that were shining in glitters! Grabe! Sobrang ganda ni Harper! Walang tatalo sa ganda n'ya ngayon!

Wala pa man s'yang korona at hindi pa man nakakaupo sa trono n'ya, parang meron na kaagad s'ya no'n pagkapanganak n'ya pa lang! She was just breathtakingly a Crown ever since, and to be on her throne, was just a late arrival!

She sat on it with a royal aura and Paeng was smiling proudly at her. "Dang, why am I here instead of escorting her?" he murmured absentmindedly. And we all laughed.

"And now... the Thirteenth Crown."

Hindi pa man ako nakakaget-over kay Harper sobrang kabado na naman ako! Grabehan talaga ang matinding nararamdaman ko ngayon! Walang sapat na description! Elly was also holding her breath and was also thrilled like me.

"Honoka Reign Roberts-Williams."

"That's my Reign!" Napalingon kami ni Elly habang magkahawak ang kamay sa tuwa no'ng mapatayo at masabi ni Eon ang bagay na 'yon. He looked so smug and proud because of Honoka and I was also feeling the same!

Kita ko rin ang ngisi sa labi ni Miracle na para bang unang tingin n'ya pa lang kay Honoka, alam n'ya na hindi s'ya nagkakamali sa pagkilatis dito. Like no question was supposed to be asked! It was Honoka!

"Oh, my gosh! Everything about her screams delicate and expensive!"

"She's a freaking Roberts-Williams! Let me faint!"

"What a freaking powerful woman that hides from that soft physique!"

Unlike Art, and Harper who didn't smile at all. Honoka smirked a little but it was just for a short moment. When she arrived in front of the stage, everyone bowed down to her, and she looked like she was pleased with the view.

Grabe 'yong kilabot na hatid no'ng maliit na ngising pinakawalan n'ya habang nakatingin sa mga nakatungo at nagbibigay galang sa kanya! That was a behavior of someone so high and sure of their place and authority! Gosh! She was really heartstopping!

"Give applause to the owner of the Twelfth Crown."

Pigil hininga kami ni Elly habang inaantay ang pabitin ni Tita Lian. Natatawa sa amin sina Mira dahil mukha kaming hindi mapakali na ewan sa sobrang pagka-hype sa nangyayari ngayon. Hindi namin akalain na ganito ang epekto nito! Pati mga nanonood, kita mo rin na kabado!

"Thorn Isaac Fortaleza-Sy!"

Tita Alyx and Tito Thon glanced at their son with proud smiles on their faces! They were so happy about it. And Thorn looked so pleased and contented! Grabe, gusto kong sumigaw ngayon sa sobrang tuwa. Thorn, sobrang deserve na deserve mo 'yan!

"You dared to call this gorgeous man a commoner?!"

"That's a god-tier visual, and damn what a freaking power!"

"He's a Fortaleza-Sy! That speaks volume!"

Wala na akong pakialam sa mga bulungan ng mga tao sa lugar, kasi sobrang tuwang-tuwa lang ako no'ng tumayo si Thorn sa kinauupuan n'ya nang mukhang confident at walang kinatatakutan! He didn't look apologetic or angelic, he was just shimmering with strength! He was showing them why he was so worthy of his crown!

Naglakad s'ya papunta sa stage sa trono na nakalaan para sa kanya at makikita mo ro'n 'yong awra na ipinakita n'ya kaya natahimik ang lahat at hindi sila makaangat ng tingin at pinanlalamigan sa kinatatayuan.

When he sat down with his sash and crown, that was when people applauded again and sat back on their chairs.

"Pay respect to the glorious, Eleventh Crown!"

Tahip-tahip ang kabog ng dibdib ko dahil sa sobrang overwhelming ng lahat. Samantalang chill na chill lang 'yong mga Evans sa kinauupuan nila! Jusko talaga 'tong mga 'to! Walang pinagbago kahit kailan! Si Elly na excited, mukhang excited lang gawa ko! Kaloka!

"Pierce Isaiah Fortaleza-Sy!"

Napanganga at halos mamilog ang mga mata no'ng mga taong nanonood dahil kay Pierce! He smiled a little, and his dimple showed that was why everyone gasped! Jusko, ewan ko kung gasp 'yon dahil sa posisyon ni Pierce sa Crowns, o dahil nahulog ang mga nakakalokang pwedeng mahulog sa sobrang godly at gwapo ng datingan nito.

"That's Pierce! That's Pierce! I'm so happy for him!" tuwang-tuwang imik ni Elly habang nagtatatalon. Mas masaya pa yata 'to kaysa kay Pierce, nakakaloka!

"He's out of this world..."

"He's also a Fortaleza-Sy! Oh, my gosh! How did these people who were already powerful enough when they came here became a commoner!?"

"This is insane! I think I should never show my face to them ever again!"

Pierce went to his throne dashingly, and his now golden tux was so regal in him! Grabe, parang sa kanya ginawa ang kulay gold, dahil sobrang bagay na bagay 'yon sa kanya at sobrang lakas ng dating! Hinding-hindi mo maalis ang paningin sa kanya dahil do'n!

Nang makaupo at matapos s'yang palakpakan at tunguhan ng mga nanonood, inilagay sa kanya ang sash pati na rin ang korona. Grabe! Halos luhuran na s'ya ng mga babae sa tindi ng aura na dala-dala n'ya!

"Now, let's welcome the Tenth Crown!"

Pigil hininga pa ako kay Pierce, biglang sinabi na 'yon ni Tito Tim! Nakakaloka! Nakaka-shookt! Pwede bang sumigaw ng sandali!

Kalmahan n'yo lang! Sandali lang, hindi pa ako tapos mag-react at maka-getover pero may kasunod na kaagad!

"Theon Apollo Williams-Morbelque!"

Elly and I jumped up and down when it was announced. Oh, my gosh! Theon, sobrang nakaka-proud ka! Halos tuwang-tuwa kami ni Elly. Pati mga estudyanteng nanonood ngayon, hindi makapaniwala at nanginginig sa matinding emosyon at tensyon.

"A Morbelque?! The real Mortem?! How the fuck did this powerful people became commoners?!"

"This is fucking insane! I cannot process this!"

"Oh, good gracious, I'll start praying that I'll still be alive after this..."

Theon stood up from his seat fixing his tie. Para akong hinanginan dahil sa matinding epekto no'n! Grabe naman kagwapo! Paano kumalma?! Bakit may pagano'n s'yang nalalaman?! Saan n'ya natutunan 'yon! Kailangan ko ng picture no'n! Benta kay Amythee 'yon! Baka dasalan n'ya 'yon, oh my gosh!

He went to his throne with a non-smiling face but dang every woman on the crowd were seriously willing to offer him anything just for a simple glance and beam! That black aura around him also made everyone shut up, even the murmurs and whispers stopped, kahit walang kahit anong sinabi, grabe lang!

His now golden suit was extremely making him look like a freaking Crown in his glory! He sat down and wore his Crown while looking down on everyone who dared to talk bad about them before, but were now staring at him with eyes sparkling because of their ranks.

Dang! That was real disgust and power there! What a Morbelque!

"Around of applause for the Ninth Crown!"

I couldn't breathe and I was anticipating the next one, although I was still giddy from Theon! Sobrang kabado ako bigla. Wala na akong masabi sa mga nangyayari ngayon! Sobrang grabe talaga hindi ko kaya!

"Akira Blaze Roberts-Williams!"

Kita ko kaagad ang ngiting tagumpay sa mukha ni Biblee at mukhang gusto pang tumayo mula sa kinauupuan para lang salubungin si Akira, pero syempre dapat pa-cool muna s'ya kasi maraming nanonood sa kanila ngayon, kaya hindi ko mapigilan hindi matawa.

"I think... I know now the real meaning of mini-heart attack!"

"What the hell?! That hot and handsome guy is really a Roberts-Williams?!"

"Why was he placed as a commoner in the first place!? Dang!"

Pati ako 'yon din ang mga tanong ko! Grabe naman kasi! Nakakaloka naman kasi! Luhod kayo ngayon! 'Yong mga inaapi at ginawa n'yong utusan, mukha pa lang sasambahin n'yo na sa tindi ng mga aura at ipinapakitang awtoridad!

Akira went to his throne without smiling nor showing any emotion. However, you'd be intimidated with that air around him. Because he seemed so untouchable and high. Like he was some kind of a treasured object and gawking at him wasn't even allowed.

Everyone couldn't even raise their heads when the crown was placed on him, and they were only given the chance to gaze at him when it was over. Grabe! Kulang na lang sa golden suit ni Akira, ang kulay red na cape, ay siguradong aakalain mong hari s'yang totoo!

"And now... the Eighth Crown."

Napangisi na lang kami ni Elly at tingnan ang kaisa-isang taong natitira do'n. Tita Annicka and Tito Skyler were smiling looking at him. And Sloane who was with the other Crowns on their table at the audience was clapping her hands already, so proud of him. My heart was also glowing with pride. He really deserved it. Really. Really deserved it.

"Cleon Ares Williams-Morbelque!"

Pumalakpak at tumalon-talon din ako kasama si Elly nang marinig namin na sabihin 'yon. Cleon stood up from his seat with a serious and proud air. Grabe, kikilabutan at tataasan ka ng balahibo sa paraan ng kilos at galaw n'ya! It was just literally like how a Crown behaves!

He even buttoned the tux that was turning golden. And he also messed with his hair so it wouldn't look like the clean and proper hairstyle like his brother. Goodness! I needed a picture of this! He was so hot! He was freaking burning hot!

Sloane would be so tempted to buy that photograph! Jusko, baka ipa-frame pa no'ng unpredictable na 'yon!

Nang makaupo si Cleon sa trono at may korona na s'ya sa ulo, halos ngumanga at hindi na matigil sa palakpak ang lahat sa buong venue. Sobrang bigat at bilis naman ng kabog ng puso ko! Grabe!

The pasaways! The commoners who was once thought to be nothing but trashes and 'bagong-salta' in this school was the one reigning it now! Damn, I witnessed their journey, and I couldn't be more proud of what they had become right now! They were all shining in their own ways!

The lower thrones were now complete! And I was so giddy and I couldn't believe it! Oh, my gosh! Like oh, my gosh!

Lahat sila nakaupo na ngayon sa mga trono nila at hindi ako makapaniwala kung gaano sila sobrang karesperespeto at sobrang nakapangyarihan tingnan! They were just the freaking golden crowns! Damn!

The goosebumps on my arms and the back of my neck! My shaking hands and my heart that was about to explode! Oh, gosh! I couldn't wait get a full picture of them sitting on that throne! Pakiramdam ko mahihimatay ako!

Pinalaki ko 'yan na parang mga anak ko—este ang dami naming pinagsamahan! I was there when they were crawling on their knees, when they couldn't stand up, when the strom was ranging, when they were drowing, and when everything kept saying no to them!

I saw how they fall, how they bleed, how they cried, how they struggled, and how they almost gave everything up. Before they could even grasp the top, they all fell to the rockbottom. Their bright colours turned to ashes of lifeless gray. All they've got was nothing but shattered hopes, and unreachable dreams.

Goodness. Their journey was marvelous, and them sitting on their rightful places? I knew it all along. Their eyes that were wider than distance, their dreams that could be reached no matter how far. And they all just... derserve everything not because of the names they were carrying but because of how they all survived the rain and storm that they thought that would last forever and a lifetime.

I found them when they were nothing... and now they were not just something... but they were currently everything.

Everything that the history would write about, and everything that would start their own legacies.

Napapaypay ako sa mga mata ko dahil sa matinding emosyon na umagos sa puso ko. Bigla akong naluha kasi hindi ko akalain na ganito kalakas 'yong epekto ng pagkakaupo nila ngayon sa mga pwesto nila, at ipinapakita nilang awra.

"Grabe, nakaka—ewan! Alam mo 'yon nando'n ka, nanonood ka no'ng inaapi at hindi maganda ang pinagdaanan nila. But look at them now, standing so tall!" I exclaimed, and they all laughed at me.

I felt Kael's arms wrapped around me from the back through my shoulders. "You sound like you are their mother," he joked while cackling so softly.

"Feeling ko nga rin! Ako kaya nagpakain sa kanila at nagpabahay sa kanila, ano!" natatawang sagot ko naman, kahit may namumuong luha sa mga mata ko.

"Look at them now, look at where they've arrived now. They've made all of us so proud! And I can't believe I was there from the start. Something that no one ever witnessed, and something that no one could treasure so much!" I continued with tearing eyes.

Mabilis lumapit si Gabby at kaagad akong niyakap. Pagkatapos nagulat ako no'ng tumayo si Mira sa kinauupuan at sumunod din si Alas, niyakap nila ako kaya naman lalo akong naluha! Grabe, bakit may paganito sila.

"Thank you for being there with them... when we couldn't..." Mira murmured sincerely, and drops of crystals poured down from my eyes.

"Thank you for believing in them when no one did—even us..." Nahampas ko nang mahina si Kael dahil sa ibinulong n'ya sa akin. Gosh! Naalala ko tuloy 'yong mga panahon na ayaw talaga nila magpakita kahit anino at ayaw nilang bumalik sa kanila kahit anong sabi at pilit ko.

"Thank you for taking care and making them feel they were home in this vast and unfamiliar school..." mahinang imik naman ni Eon no'ng lumapit din s'ya kung nasaan kami at niyakap din ako.

"Thank you for everything that you did in our stead, Luna." Halos halo-halong emosyon ng pagka-touch, pagka-proud, at saya ang nasa puso ko nang marinig ko 'yong sinabi ni Paeng. He also joined in the hug.

"Thank you for showing them the light when they are lost in the dark! Just like what you did to us!" Gabby exclaimed happily and hugged me tightly, too. Wala tuloy ako masabi sa sobrang nararamdaman.

Hinarap ako ni Miracle sa kanya, at pinunasan nang sobrang gaan ang mga luhang tumutulo sa mga mata.

"Behind the lights and the crowns they are carrying now... you lie in their shadows, thank you." Isa pa 'tong si Alas! Grabe rin magsabi kaya naman napaharap kaming lahat sa screen kung saan makikita namin kung gaano sila palakpakan at bigyan ng respeto ngayon.

The Mortem didn't rise from its ashes... but the Crowns did ascend to their rightful places. And that was more than everything.

"Ano kayo ngayon mga mangmang na nang-api sa kanila! Lampaso kayo sa kanila, ganda pa lang!" ngawa ko kaya naman nagkatawanan kaming mga nasa loob ng silid dahil do'n.

"Please all rise and pay respect to the ones that made it possible to defeat the Senses. And to bury the fake Mortem."

Mas lalong nagkaro'n ng matinding pagkagimbal, matinding gulat, at matinding takot at hindi makapaniwalang tensyon sa buong lugar sa narinig nila. Halos muntik malaglag sa kinauupuan nila ang iba, at mabuwal sa pagkakatayo sa narinig.

Dang! Ayan kita n'yo 'yan! Dahil sa kanila kaya kayo nandito at nakiki-party ngayon! Dahil sa kanila kaya humihinga pa rin kayo, at kung bakit hindi nasira ang buong Empire University!

Tungo mga hangal!

They all gave a moment of praise and applause after giving respect to them. They all couldn't believe that they heard everything right! Grabe, ang savage rin ni Tito Tim-Tim at Tita Lian sa mga sinasabi nila!

"Without these new Crowns, it wouldn't be possible to lessen the casualties, and to defeat the fake Mortem."

"Without them, you'll be all ashes to the fire of the war."

"And without them... the Empire will cease to exist once more."

"So be careful in treating other people, they might be the ones to save your lives in the future. And your little actions could be the reason why you can't and would never be rescued."

Kinilabutan ako sa mga sinabi nila ng halinhinan! Grabe! Sapul na sapul siguro ang mga bwisit at mga hangal na 'to sa pinagsasabi nila! Hala, h'wag na kayong mag-angat ng ulo! Tungo na lang talaga kayo, deserve n'yo rin 'yan!

Hindi ako kuntento sa maikling sandali na 'yon, nakakaloka! Bakit kasi pinaupo ulit nina Tita Lian at Tito Tim! Dapat mas pinaramdam nila na isa silang malaking joke!

Kahit hindi pa ako kumakalma sa lahat ng nangyayari, muling dumilim ang buong paligid at kakaunting ilaw lang ang natira. Tumahimik ulit at mas matinding kinang ang nangyayari sa stage. The tension was palpable and intense once again.

"Please ascend to your rightful throne, the youngest Seventh Crown."

I felt another round of shudder creeping in my skin because of how the powerful and the original hierarchy started to be announced. Damn, these Crowns... these were one of the true powers in the Empire.

"Katniss Emeraude Servilla-Cordonnier."

Kung kanina maraming pagkabigla at matinding bulungan, nang tumayo si Katniss papunta sa higher stage, naging sobrang tahimik ng lahat. They all stood up to bow their heads, and to place their fisted hand on their chest as a sign of respect to the youngest.

If you ask me... Katniss was probably one of the most powerful and dangerous Crown. Why? She was the freaking youngest and yet she already rose to that power not because of the name she was carrying but because of her prowess and abilities!

When Katniss stood up in front of her throne, she removed the mask that she was wearing. Her full bangs and angelic face was really something so mesmerizing! It was like you were being blessed seeing a doll and an angel incarnate.

When she sat down on her seat, everyone also followed after her gesture, still bowing their heads. Matapos no'n palakpakan ang narinig at kada mahinang beat no'n punong-puno 'yon ng admiration at respeto.

"Glory to the Seventh Crown."

I felt a rush of electricity when they chorused those words and a dead silence followed. Dang, dang, dang! That was—it made me speechless!

"Stand tall above all, please welcome the twisted Sixth Crown."

"Nicasia Elyssa Belrose."

The moment Nicasia stood up from her seat, all the heads automatically went down. They all slowly stood up to to give her respect. Halos manginig ang mga tao sa sobrang katahimikan at hatid na ere ni Nicasia. It screamed deterrence and menace!

When she arrived on her throne she slowly removed the mask on her face as a playful smirk rose on one side of her red lips. Kinilabutan ako nang husto dahil para talagang may sumabog o bumagsak na sobrang bigat na hangin sa buong lugar.

When she sat down on her seat, hindi kaagad nag-angat ng ulo ang mga tao sa lugar. They couldn't rather! There wasn't signal from Nicasia that they could, and Nicasia's words weren't to be joked around!

"Rise."

Nang sabihin n'ya ang bagay na 'yon biglang nakahinga at lahat at itinaas ang ulo nila para pumalakpak at tingnan ang sobrang ganda, sobrang delicate, at sobrang tapang na walang emosyong mukha ni Nicasia! She looked like a freaking apparition!

"Glory to the Sixth Crown."

I clasped my shaking hands in awe because Nicasia looked so freaking ethereal on her throne! Oh, my gosh! She was a freaking head turner and her visuals?! Sobrang ganda talaga! Kung kanina talagang hindi humupa ang palakpakan kay Katniss, kay Nicasia, isang kumpas lang ng kamay n'ya wala kang maririnig na ingay, kahit paghinga!

"Wiser, bolder, and smarter. Pay your highest respect to the Fifth and the brain of the Crowns."

Halos pumalakpak din ako bigla dahil sa sinabi ni Tito Tim!

"Yvoridge Gray."

I was jaw slacked when I saw Yvo stood up from his seat with that clean styled red hair! He also removed that mask that was covering his face! Oh, my gosh! Itinuro ko si Yvo, grabe! Bakit ganyan s'ya kagwapo at kalakas ng dating ngayon! Para s'yang ibang tao lalo na sa suot n'yang golden prince-attire!

The eyes of the women in the whole venue followed his every step! Add his eyes! Palaging nakasalamin si Yvo, kaya naman mapapanganga ka no'ng makita mong naka-contact lense 'to at kulay blue pa! Shocks! He's so goldly!

Yvo was smiling but the moment he sat on his throne lazily and put his elbow on the arm rest to rest his chin on his palm, his smile vanished, and everyone gasped in shock on how serious and hot looking he was!

Walang tigil ang palakpak kay Yvo kahit nakatungo at nagtaas na sila ng mga ulo. Sobra-sobra lang silang magbigay ng paghanga sa ika-limang Crown. Lalong-lalo na kasi nasisilayan nila ang mukha n'ya ngayon.

"Glory to the Fifth Crown."

Grabe pa rin talaga 'yong dating no'ng sinasabi ng mga tao sa lugar! Kikilabutan ka talaga kasi sabay-sabay pagkatapos punong-puno talaga ng respeto at kakaibang paghanga! That was really the power of the Crowns, huh?

"Destruction and rebellion, nothing but a feat to the charismatic rebel and the Fourth Crown!"

Pumalakpak kaagad ako at tuwang-tuwang tiningnan si Sloane, pati si Cleon na nahagip ng mga mata ko na may maliit na ngisi sa labi habang sinusundan ng tingin ang girlfriend n'ya.

"Sloane Malori Laville!"

When Sloane stood up, I swear the air made a punch in everyone that it felt like they were knocked out by that strong and magnetic aura. She just commanded the whole room to be on the edge and to bow their heads down.

She removed her mask and went to seat on her throne. She crossed her legs and looked at the whole venue with a high chin and a lower gaze. Dang! Do'n mo mararamdaman na isa ka lang talangang hangal kay Sloane!

Hindi na nagawang itaas ng mga tao ang mga ulo nila dahil sa tindi ng tensyon.

"Glory to the Fourth."

They stated in unison without looking at Sloane. Kahit paupo na sila, hindi nila magagawang iangat ang mga ulo nila.

"Silence. Please stand up and honour the all-rounder and the scheming Third Crown!"

Ngumiti kaagad si Katniss nang malawak dahil sa narinig. Napangiti rin ako kahit nakanguso. Dapat jerk Crown ang in-announce nila! O kaya naman jerk stick Crown! Joke lang, alam ko namang deserve na deserve ni Kellon 'yan!

"Kalix Etienne Servilla-Cordonnier!"

Tumayo si Kalix sa kinauupuan n'ya habang inaayos ang mangas sa pulsuhan ng suot n'yang golden attire na tila pang-prinsipe. He was wearing an expression of irritation. Knotted forehead, brows meeting in a thin line and that aura of power but a dangerous one.

He lazily went to his seat, not really minding if people were paying honour to him or not. When he sat down he looked at everyone like they were nothing but piece of trashes in front of him. He just had that unapproachable, unreachable, and jerk aura around him.

"Glory to the Third Crown."

And when his eyes stopped at someone, I saw how his one eyebrow went up. Mukhang nalilito rin ang hitsura n'ya ngayon.

Kasi nakita ni Kellon sa crowd ang commoner na si Caitlyn. He might have thought that Caitlyn wouldn't clap nor pay respect to him. But wrong, Caitlyn doesn't do that even if she hates the person to the core—wait, Caitlyn isn't even capable of hating anyone.

She was just clapping and smiling with the announcement. She wasn't petty. She respects his place even though she's blunt because she didn't like what he did—and not hate him as a person.

"Power. Healer. Mystery. Around of applause to the mysterious healer of the Crowns, the Second!"

Walang tigil na palakpakan ulit ang nangyari dahil do'n. Art's eyes were tracing his every movement but not really smiling. Pero alam mong proud na proud din 'yan si Art kay Caerus.

"Caerus Eliot Rouche!"

The loud applause echoed in the whole room, and all stood up the moment Caerus walked to his throne after removing his mask. Dang! He was really glorious! That high and mysterious demanour around him was really palpable!

And when he sat on his throne with that stoic and straight expression, everyone just went dead silent. Ni walang kailangan sabihin, walang kailangan gawin, isang tingin lang. Alam na kaagad ng lahat ang kailangan nilang gawin.

They were still paying honour and glory to Caerus, and bowing their heads. It was really so powerful because it was like Caerus was commanding them through his presence and nothing more.

"Glory to the Second Crown."

Kinilabutan ako sa paraan ng pagkakasabi nila sa bagay na 'yon dahil hindi 'yon katulad no'ng mga nauna! Sobrang nakakakilabot 'yon! It was almost a whisper of low voices that was consist of fear and mystery. Shit! That freaking effect!

Ilang saglit lang biglang nabalot ang katahimikan ang lahat. Sobrang dilim din ng lugar. At manlalamig ka dahil para kang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig. Even I could feel the danger and the whole new mystery and anticipation in the air.

"All rise."

Tumayo ang lahat dahil sa sinabi ni Tito Tim, pero may isang tao na nanatiling nakaupo sa kinalalagyan n'ya. He had that playful and nonchalant air in him. He didn't care at all if everyone was staring, he was actually enjoying every bit of their eyes devouring him.

"Bow your heads."

I was trembling with the step by step instruction that was happening right now, unlike earlier.

"Glorious and powerful First Crown, claim your rightful place."

The moment Saint stood up from his seat everyone lowered their heads more, and they weren't moving an inch from their position. Everyone became frozen like statues. 'Yong mga magulang ng pasaways at apocalypse lang yata ang tila hindi nararamdaman ang matinding pressure sa buong lugar.

Every step that Saint was taking to go on his throne was echoing in place. His mask was still on his face.

"Damn!" I couldn't help but utter because of the effect it was making me feel.

"Estevan Vasilion St. Romain."

Nagtaas ang balahibo ko sa batok at braso dahil pagkasabing-pagkasabi sa pangalan ni Saint ay ang mismong pagkakaupo nito sa trono n'ya, at kung paano tumabingi ang koronang nasa ulo n'ya. At pagningning ng kulay berde n'yang mga mata!

That cold stare of icy green!

No one dared to raise up their heads to see a glimpse of the First Crown.

Everyone was not even breathing! And I could already picture and imagine how the loud and hammering hearts within them jumped to their ears.

Saint slowly raised his one hand to remove the mask that he was wearing and he was bowing down a little because of that and the moment he smirked the mask fell off from his face.

"Raise your heads," he demanded in a controlled manner.

Everyone followed in a snap, although there was some kind of hesitation because of what was happening.

"Glory to the First Crown."

Everyone chorused like they were hypnotized looking at Saint in his glorious golden throne. He smiled lazily at everyone.

"Afraid of me?" he started mockingly. I felt goosebumps all over my body. "Don't be... because I am the First Crown."

Napayakap ako sa sarili dahil sa sinabi ni Saint. He titled his head to the side and rested it on his palm.

"Instead... be afraid of the ones who controls the Crowns..."

I closed my eyes as everything—not just goosebumps and electricity—flowed in my veins.

Tita Lian and Tito Tim walked down from the stage, and sat on the table with the Improbus. All the Crowns stood up from their thrones with Saint's lead.

Everyone on the venue became confused and they felt the danger and fear in the air. They didn't know what to do and they were all overwhelmed by the bombs and explosions that were happening tonight.

They just discovered the new rankings. Saint finally showed his face to the school. Every powerful people in history and legend of the Empire was here... and they couldn't believe it wasn't even done.

Miracle stood up from her seat, and Alas did the same.

I stood frozen from where I was when I looked at them. There was like a light that suddenly glowed in them.

And that was when it hit me.

The moon in its glorious full form.

And the sun in its benovelence full glory.

I saw an invisible crown that was placed upon their head, and when they walked passed us, I swore! The impact of the air and the cape that suddenly appeared on their backs made me almost lose my balance!

Kung hindi pa ako nahawakan ni Kael at ni Elly, paniguradong tumba na talaga ako sa kinalalagyan ko.

"Damn... all hail..." I uttered absentmindedly. It was like my knees gave in and wanted to kneel down in front of those two, even though they never commanded anything.

"Let's go," they both said in unison when they looked back on us.

Ah... so it was our time now, huh?

Nang lumabas kami sa isang pinto kakaibang kilabot ang naramdaman ko nang sumalubong sa amin ilang trono.

If the thrones that the Crowns were sitting on was dream-like and golden... these thrones... were the opposities of those. It was a nightmare and a deep abyss.

Miracle and Alas gestured us to seat on the thornes. Each of the thrones were powerful looking. It had that red ruby of diamonds that was glistening like it were drops of blood. It was terrifying and it would take your breath away.

We also settled down with their silent decree.

Rinig na rinig ko ang kabog ng puso ko sa dibdib at tainga ko dahil sa kakaibang nararamdaman.

This was it. This was really it.

The moment I sat down, I heaved a heavy sigh.

Here we go Pasaways... they were shining in black, sitting on their places... with me.

***

Amythee Hope's POV

Behind my expressionless face were hidden emotions mixed together. Nanlalamig ang mga kamay ko, at pakiramdam ko may nabubuong butil ng mga pawis sa noo ko. My hands were icy cold. And it was such a dramatic and overwhelming introduction.

So... here we really were... finally on our thrones with Crowns gleaming on our heads.

And everyone was looking at us with shock and unexplainable looks on their faces. They all looked stunned, constipated, and they couldn't believe it was really real. That we were in front of them. That the ones they once toyed and treated like trashes were really higher than them.

Some also showed expressions of fear, regret, and daze. It was a little funny on our part, but I was proud because we came from the mud and the rock-bottom, but we were now on the mountain top, looking down on them.

Kakaibang kilabot ang nararamdaman ko at halos lumabas na ang puso ko sa matinding kaba dahil sa pagtawag kina Katniss hanggang kay Saint. Hindi pa ako nakaka-move on sa mga ginawa nina Nicasia, isang kurap ko lang naka'y Kalix na?!

What the hell?! Grabe! Gusto ko ring tumayo at pumalakpak at mag-cheer, pero grabe 'yong nakakatakot na ere at tensyon sa kanila kaya kahit sobrang nanginginig at halos bumaliktad na akong kalamnan ko hindi ko ipinapakita.

"Afraid of me?" Saint started mockingly. Napamura ako sa isip ko nang bigla akong man lamig at biglang magtaasan ang balahibo ko sa naramdaman mula sa kanya! Dang, it felt like I was punched by an unknown force.

"Don't be... because I am the First Crown."

My eyes quivered just like my hands! Shit! Holy mackerel! It wasn't even like a powerful voice; it was more like a whispered but sounded so bizarre and so freaking jaw-dropping. Everyone who was looking at Saint almost had a mini-heart attack!

Oh, my gosh! How would we survive this night?! How did we end up in this tension when earlier we were just having the time of our lives?! Goodness, what a rollercoaster journey and ride we were on! And I'd never exchange it for any other!

Saint stood up from his seat and we also did the same. Lahat kaagad sumunod dahil do'n. Bumababa rin sina Nanay at Tatay sa stage kaya naming mga Crowns ang naiwan do'n. Gosh! I couldn't believe that we were officially part of the Crowns!

Tiningnan kami ni Saint at pinaupo muli sa mga upuan namin. We were hesitant, but we followed him. That's the First Crown! We should obey him!

"Do you know the tale-tattle in this school?" I felt all the goosebumps crept in my body because of that playful and dangerous tone he used.

"There are powerful people..." Saint trailed with that blank eyes and face while clicking his tongue.

"They are from the clans that stood through generations, and storms. They are from the legends of the legends. But... instead of declaring that they belong to the highest Hierarchy, they all disappeared one day... before they could even enter this place."

"Leaving nothing behind, even shadows... even a single glance they didn't look back..."

The tension in the air doubled than earlier. There were small whispers of fears and eeriness but no one dared to interrupt the creepy way of Saint's storytelling.

"Do you know why they didn't look back at all? Because their eyes were filled with tears. Tears that weren't supposed to be shining in those magnificent orbs of ashes and life..."

Parang may kakaibang suntok sa puso ko nang marinig ko ang munting boses ni Saint sa huling mga katagang binigkas. Tila na mutawi sa buong lugar ang mga salitang 'yon at paulit-ulit na narinig sa tainga ng bawat isa.

"Before they could even enter their marvellous land... they turned their backs to the crowns that are waiting for them... in this very place."

I could feel nothing but so much overwhelming emotions in my heart! I couldn't explain it at all! Lalong-lalo na no'ng naglakad si Saint sa kinatatayuan n'ya pabalik-balik na para bang tuwang-tuwa sa kwentong binibigkas.

"The Crowns and the Thrones waited for their owners... they waited... they waited... and they waited... until those objects of glory were suddenly filled with dust, with webs, and the door from where it was kept was closed to light... only left brimming with darkness, coldness and emptiness."

"Their tale was slowly forgotten because no matter how powerful and legendary they were... if no one knew the story about them... no one would spread it from mouth to mouth..."

Hindi na yata ako humihinga sa sobrang tindi ng tensyon na hatid ng kwento ni Saint.

"They were buried in the memories of no one. A book that no one reads. A song that no one sings. And a movie that no one watches. The world kept going and seven new people rose from the bottom..."

"And that was when... the honour of the supposed to be owner of those crowns... was truly wiped out."

"The golden light waxes in the eyes of everyone, for they were shown the true beauty of the wondrous hierarchy that was built on their reign."

"The seven stood tall among everyone. They were feared, respected, and glorified. Every mouth spread the news about them. Every eyes watch where ever they are."

Napahawak ako nang sobrang higpit sa magkabilang kamay ko dahil sa matinding nararamdaman. Nanlalamig ako at halos nanghihina ang tuhod sa naririnig kay Saint, at sa paraan ng pagkwekwento n'ya.

"Their greatness was applauded. Their faces were praised. Their reign was on its peak."

"Who are they?" Saint asked the people in the venue with a soft and mocking chuckle.

"They worked hard, they worked smart, they polished their skills. No one dared to come near their prowess. No one dared to question their places. No one dared to taint their Crowns that were glistening golden."

"Where ever you look around you'd see their footsteps in golden ink. Marked and tattooed their authority and control in this place. It was a bright... sunny... and exquisite journey with them."

The eyes of everyone was focused on Saint's movement and his aura that was showing nothing but power. It was so cool! Gusto mo s'yang palakpakan! Pero 'yong mga lumalabas na salita sa boses n'ya sobrang nakakapanindig balahibo.

"However... the bright weather... will not be forever."

Halos gumimbal ang buong venue sa sinabi ni Saint sa napakalalim na boses. The way he stopped walking to face everyone with that sharp and deep eyes caused numerous people nearly to lose breaths.

"The forgotten storm returned with smiles on their faces... their waves were calm, and their appearance was sparkling in crystals like the aqua sea blessing us with a magnificent richness and views."

"People in the land liked them; they brought something that the seven couldn't..."

"They thought everything was fine, but they suddenly showed their true colours. Merciless. Dangerous. Without any kind of fear. They were the eye of the hurricane... what should they be afraid of?"

"The Hierarchy was in panic. The royals, the elites, the middle tiers, and the commoners were confused about what was happening in the chaos that they suddenly brought. Did you know what they told the highest Crown?"

"We are taking back what's rightfully ours."

Napasinghap ang lahat. Napayakap ako sarili ko at nanginig na ang mga labi ko. Para kaming pinagbagsakan ng langit at lupa sa narinig! Hindi makapaniwala ang lahat sa matinding kabang namumuo sa paligid!

"Everyone was outraged. They witnessed how the golden seven marked their places on this land. But some people were declaring things like it was the easiest thing to do."

"They were out casted. They were stared upon like a taint in this society. They were looked upon like they were... a disgrace to the golden Crowns."

Napatitig ako kay Saint nang makitang nakangiti s'ya habang tinitingnan ang lahat. Nagpakawala s'ya nang mahinang tawa. Sobrang eerie! Sobrang nakakakilabot! Kasi sobrang naaaliw s'yang tingnan ang lahat dahil sa nangyayari!

"Little did they know... the forgotten and locked crowns inside the door of this land... finally finished their long wait."

"A battle happened. A dare took place. And... the resplendent and unbeatable seven was wiped out in a blink of an eye."

"People didn't know what really happened... but through the sinful mouths that brought stories and tales... a news spread all across this fruitful land."

"They saw the tainted Crowns that they were holding. They got their places. But they abandoned it once again... because it was just a game for them and nothing more. They lived like they were part of the shadows and the lowest..."

"And people started calling them something because of what they did."

"They took the golden ones out, but they abandoned them without looking back."

"They controlled the Crowns... but they never used the powers they are capable of..."

"They dared to take the crowns... but they threw it back like it was just a nothing but a piece of rock to the defeated owners..."

Halos hindi makapaniwala ang lahat sa naririnig nila kay Saint. Sobrang hirap na rin ako huminga at halos mawalan na ako ng kaluluwa dahil sa mga bagay na sinsasabi n'ya! Sobrang kakaiba ang dating no'n! Sobrang makapangyarihan!

"Mouth has wings... tales of the legends fly... and do you know the result of that?" he asked everyone. But one was lured into answering. Kaya si Saint na mismo ang sumagot.

"A saying..."

Saint paused and walked back to his seat. Lahat ng pitong Crowns na nakaupo at biglang tumayo sa harap ng mga trono nila ngayon, matuwid ang pagkakatayo at nakatitig sa lahat ng nanonood sa kanila.

"No one dared to take our crowns away... until the crown sinners came."

WHAT.

THE.

ACTUAL.

HELL.

GOOSEBUMPS!

Nahugot ko ang paghinga ko at blanko ang utak ko! They freaking recited those words together! In unison! In deep and full voices! Standing tall and in their full glory!

Oh, my gosh!

What the hell?!

What the frigging heck?!

That was the most intense phrase and powerful sentence that I've heard tonight! Gusto ko na lang himatayin!

At habang hindi pa kami makahinga at nanginginig sa buong pangyayari, nagulat kaming lahat nang biglang inilagay ni Saint ang kaliwang kamay naka-fist sa kanyang kanang balikat.

Oh, my goodness!

That is the highest form of respect in this place!

Mabilis tumayo ang lahat at kaagad ginaya ang ginawa ni Saint. Halos matumba pa ako sa pagkakatayo sa sobrang kaba at takot!

What the hell?!

"Please give honour to the Crown Sinners."

Saint declared in a full voice as he slowly lowered himself on his knees. And every one of the seven Crowns followed! Isa-isa silang lumuhod, kaya't mabilis kaming sumunod sa ginawa n'ya. Hanggang sa halos lahat ng nasa lugar, nakaluhod at nakatungo na!

"Bow down to the... keeper of the Crown Sinners and the epsilon."

Lahat kami napatungo, at biglang lumiwanag sa kabilang dulo ng lugar! Sa may ikalawang palapag! Sa katapatan kung nasaan nakaupo ang mga Crowns kanina! They were all looking at the slowly rising throne from that place!

My eyes freaking widened and my knees almost gave in!

"Luminous Erina Melendez."

Nanginginig ang buong katawan ko nang makita ko si Luna sa isang kulay silver na trono na may mga details na kulay gold! I was in awe and I was panting for air because she freaking looked like a goddess!

I glanced at Saint and he was bowing down his head when Luna looked down on all of us!

What the fuck?! What the hell?! What the actual heaven?!

Napatungo at nanginginig ang isang tuhod kong nakaluhod sa tindi ng tensyon!

Luminous Erina Melendez... is higher than Saint! She is the freaking keeper of the Crown Sinners! A freaking Council!

"All hail... keeper of the Crown Sinners. Long live, Luminous Erina Melendez, the Epsilon!"

With the seven Crowns declaration, we all followed in after! Halos nanginginig ang labi ko sa pagsasabi ng bagay na 'yon! Hindi ako makahinga! Grabe! Grabe! Grabe!

Sandali lang!? Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko!?

Hindi pa man nagpoproseso sa utak ko ang lahat-lahat nagulat ako nang tumayo ulit sina Saint dahil sa isang kumpas ng kamay ni Luna.

Holy shit! Nanginginig ako sa matinding pagkakamangha sa kanya!

That white gold Crown on her head was really glowing in every single way with all the diamonds craved in it!

She was really the keeper! She a freaking Crown Sinner!

We all stood up straight again I was shaking in fear!

My breathing wasn't even back to normal when suddenly something was slowly rising again from where Luna was sitting on her throne!

I was in panic because of the whole tension and pressure on us!

"All glory and honour to the danger of the Crown Sinner, and the Delta."

May isa na namang trono ang marahang tumaas sa lugar. At halos mapanganga kaming lahat nang makita kung sino ang nakaupo ro'n. I almost fell back on my throne, and I felt all the hotness and fiery air!

It was like we were thrown in the hell fiery pit all of a sudden!

"Fate Gaebryelle Light Smith-Evans!"

I was jaw dropped when I saw Gabby on her black throne with that pure black crown on her head! She was looking down on us with full power! Her aura was so damn like a lava! It was pure red and black at the same time!

And the way she was glancing at everyone was not to be joked around! She was looking at us like we weren't even worth a time looking at! Ni walang ngisi o kahit anong ekspresyon sa mukha n'ya! Pawang blanko at malalamig lang natitig ang binibigay n'ya.

Nanganganig ang buong katawan ko sa matinding takot kahit nakaluhod at naka-bow na kami sa kanya ngayon. Kahit hindi mo s'ya tingnan grabe pa rin talaga ang tindi nila! Hindi ako makapaniwala na s'ya 'yong cute na pinsan ko na madalas nagpa-prank at nakangiti lang sa amin!

She was a freaking a new dangerous and petrifying person right now! I suddenly remembered the first time we met her!

Kung nakakatakot na s'ya no'ng pagkakataong 'yon, mas dumomble ngayon!

We all stood up again and nothing in her expression changed! Dang! That was really a Smith-Evans, right there!

"All hail... the danger of the Crown Sinners. Long live Fate Gaebryelle Light Smith-Evans, the delta."

Para akong mauubusan ng hininga at mawawalan ng kaluluwa sa matinding tensyon ngayon! Parang hindi ko na sila kilala! Parang hindi na sila 'yong mga kasama namin! Ibang-iba sila ngayon! Hindi ako makapaniwala!

Paniguradong hindi lang ako ang ganito ngayon! Lahat kami! Ni wala nang nagsasalita at pati yata paghinga hindi na pwede kasi hindi n'ya sinasabi! Kung wala si Saint, ano na lang gagawin namin?!

Saint cleared his throat once more.

"Pay your highest respect to the blitz of the Crown Sinners, and the Gamma."

Another throne was rising with the man that was sitting on it that looked so lazy while his chin was resting at the back of his palm on the fingers. Literal akong hindi huminga dahil sa matinding takot sa kanya.

I automatically went down on my knees! Without intending to! It was like a heavy weight was pushed on all of us, and all we felt was like we needed to do what his aura was commanding us. That was why we bowed down our heads to him! Nangingnig ako nang husto sa matinding tensyon!

"Leoniael Rebel Smith-Evans."

That titled Crown on his head was so powerful looking because it was all black unlike Luna's! Even his throne was pure black, and there were only gold details on the side! Gosh! Nakakapangina s'yang tingnan!

Mapapanganga ka na lang at mablablanko sa sobrang taas n'ya! Halos hirap na hirap ako kumilos dahil pakiramdam ko may sasabog na bomba sa buong lugar kapag may mali akong nagawa!

"All hail, the blitz of the Crown Sinners! Long live, Leoniael Rebel Smith-Evans, the gamma!"

Sabay-sabay namin 'yong sinabi nang sobrang seryoso at pati ako kinikilabutan sa boses na nalabas sa tinig ng lahat! Hindi ko na alam kung paano kakalma sa mga nangyayari! Hindi ko akalain ang lahat!

The Crowns that we thought was the highest... were all on their knees. Paying respect to the real hierarchy! To the ones who controls them!

Tumayo ulit kaming lahat matapos no'n kahit halos matumba na ako kung hindi ko hahawakan ang trono kung saan ako nakaupo kanina. Gano'n nakakapanghina at gano'n katindi ang pinaparamdam nila sa amin!

Nakanganga na yata ako na nakatingin sa kanila. Gabby and Rebel were filled with black. It was only Luna in silver or more like white. Grabe sila!

"All honour and respect to the brain of the Crown Sinners, and the Beta."

Hindi ko maalis ang tingin sa isa na namang trono na umaangat sa lugar na 'yon. It was all black. And the moment we saw his fearful pure black Crown, I quievered. Idagdag mo pa na naka-pure black s'ya ngayon!

His hair was cleanly polished too, and he freaking looked like a villain! But you'd still fall in love with him. He had that tiny and one-sided smirk on his face! It was freaking heart gripping! 'Yong tipong gusto mo na lang mahimatay, pero hindi pwede kasi walang permiso nila!

"Mikhael Justice Smith-Evans."

He was smiling evilly with a hand that was on the side of his cheek. Tinitingnan n'ya kami gamit ang blankong tingin n'ya at mga kulay abo n'yang mga mata. It was so lifeless, but it was shinning uncannily!

You could also feel the coldness with the aura he was emitting! It was like everyone was frozen because of the icy feeling that he was making everyone feel! Kung kanina nag-aapoy, ngayon para kaming isinalang sa pinakamalamig na lugar! Napaluhod na lang kami at nagbigay ng matinding galang at respeto sa kanya!

"All hail, the brain of the Crown Sinners! Long live, Mikhael Justice Smith-Evans, the beta!"

Nang sabihin namin 'yon nang sabay-sabay pagkatapos tumayo, napangisi lalo si Justice pero nanatili ang blankong tingin n'ya sa amin. Grabe! No one was on their right minds right now! I was one hundred percent sure of that!

Hindi mo aakalain na nangyayari talaga ang lahat ng bagay na 'to sa isang gabi lang! Hindi mo aakalain posible ang bagay na 'to!

Malaking palaisipan sa amin ang rankings ng mga Evans at ni Luna... pero ngayong nalalaman na namin 'to, para namang hindi kakayanin ng puso namin! Grabe!

"Stand and surrender for you need to give a glorious respect to the authority and head of the Crown Sinners, and the Alpha."

The chills and the fear in my skin crept to my heart and mind! I was suddenly blank because the slowly raising black throne and crown that was showing its real face upon us, and it was too dominant! It was like gravity was weighing down on us!

I couldn't think straight at all. I was in awe! I didn't know what to do! I didn't know what was allowed to do!

"Raphael Law Smith-Evans."

Nang makita namin ang kabuuan n'ya, wala niisang gumalaw sa kinatatayuan. He was sitting on that black throne with that blank and gray lifeless stare. Everyone stopped functioning and they could feel all the goosebumps in the air.

He was also wearing a pure black and shiny prince-like attire with that minimal gold details. His Crown was so proper on his head. It was terrifying to look at! It was like a sin to look at! Idagdag mo pa 'yong aura n'ya? We were all doomed!

His golden aura was spreading to the place, making it harder to breathe and harder to think without his command. You knew he was the law. The powerful of them all. The one whom you wouldn't dare to cross at all.

Because messing with him means meeting your death, even though your death guardian wouldn't want you. 'Yong tipong kahit anong gawin mo, wala kang kawala kapag sa kanya galing ang utos. It was just you needed to follow it!

"All hail, the authority and the head of the Crown Sinners! Long live, Raphael Law Smith-Evans, the alpha!"

Unlike earlier, where we automatically vowed and knelt before reciting that particular line. This was the only time we all went to our knees and bowed our heads because that was only when we saw the signal about doing it! Hindi kami makakilos ng amin ng walang senyas mula sa alpha.

It was like everything that we needed to do must please him, or we must follow his decree, because if not... who knows if we could still leave this place... breathing?

We could feel the heaviness of the whole atmosphere; we couldn't stand up at all from kneeling and bowing. There was just so much tension in the air. And it was all coming from them...

...from the Crown Sinners.

I always saw Law as someone with a golden authority, someone carrying a crown that was invisible, and someone who walks around with a powerful cape empowering his honour. I didn't know I could... see him like that...

His little curly and messy hair with a crown. Ash orbs glistening like a window of death. And an aura that screamed golden... but also baleful at the same time. It was too much to handle. It was just... so heavy.

"All rise..."

Law's voice echoed like a real command, and everyone stood up and looked at him. He stood up from that balcony from where they were. They also all stood up. The Evans in black and gold, and Luna in white and gold.

And then... suddenly...

The huge door of the palace opened.

And it showed the most powerful and the highest of the highest in this place.

Everyone was so dead quiet. Everyone couldn't speak at all. They were all staring at the two people who entered the place. Shining and looking like the real authority, the entire hierarchy, and the whole Empire.

I was palpating in fear! Halos manlamig at bunaliktad ba ang sikmura ko sa nangyayari!

Hanggang sa bigla na lang parang may humampas ng kakaibang pakiramdam sa ere. At ang kasunod na narinig at nangyari ay halos makapagpahimatay at makapagtanggal ng hininga ko.

"On... your... knees..."

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

We were all on our knees without even breathing! Without even blinking!

Nagulat na lang ako no'ng halos tumungo ako sa sahig habang nasa mga tuhod ko! I couldn't believe it! It was just a soft and a powerful voice. But I was already shaking in fear, and I was shuddering so hard!

Pakiramdam ko naluluha rin kasi para akong sinasakal! Para akong tinatanggalan ng hininga!

Hindi ko naman sila tinitingnan! Hindi naman ako malapit sa kanila! Hindi naman ako sumuway sa kahit anong utos nila! Pero pakiramdam ko sobrang makasalanan kong tao! Pakiramdam ko hind ako worth it humarap o ni lumuhod man lang sa kanila!

Dang! Of everyone that made me feel so weak and on my knees, tonight.

This.

Was.

The.

Most.

Terrifying.

Atmosphere.

That.

I.

Felt!

I was panting madly! All the goosebumps in my body wasn't going down! It was doubling with the intensity of the air! Nothing would beat this dreadful, baleful, and dangerous awra that I was experiencing right now!

It was like you are literally in a space and time where you were alive and you were dead!

It was in between life and death!

Between certainty and uncertainty!

Between solace and aggravation!

This was too much! I glaced at the other students a little, and all I could see was them shaking, and some looked like they were out of their consciousness!

I tell you!

I'd freaking rather not claim anything! I'd rather runaway! Than feel this air!

Para akong bumabalik sa mga bangungot! Pero para rin akong nakakakita ng sobrang saya sa mga nangyaring magagandang bagay!

It.

Was.

Too.

Overwhelming.

And.

Powerful.

"Ascend."

Hindi ako makahinga! Nanginginig ang mga tuhod ko nang tumayo ako dahi sa pagsunod sa utos. My fisted hand automatically to the right part of my shoulder to pay the highest respect, and I was sure everyone did the same.

Saint walked to the carpet that was on the path to go the the two people standing hand in hand.

Mabilis sumunod si Caerus, Kalix, Sloane, Yvo, Nicasia, at Katniss papunta sa unahan. Hindi na kami nag-isip sumunod na lang din kami sa ginawa nila! It was like we lined up to be on the prescence of the royals.

Napatingin din ako sa itaas kung nasaan sina Law, Justice, Rebel, Gabby, at Luna. They were looking down on us, but you could see the respect of their hand gesture like ours, while they were gazing at the head of hierarchy.

Saint knelt down again when he was in front of them.

"Greetings... Empress and Emperor of the higher Council. The one who control the Crowns..."

Lumuhod din kami at sabay-sabay na sinabi ang sinabi ni Saint.

Alas's eyes were nothing but cold. He was glistening with that red, blue, golden, and black combination of colours that was like a King or an Emperor's attire. He had that cape on his back that was golden.

Suot n'ya pa lang sobrang nakaka-intimidate na! Pati hitsura n'ya gano'n din! He looked so godly, magnificent, and powerful looking! He looked so hot, like an ethereal blessing that was walking on land.

Miracle's eyes were emotionless. She was wearing a gown that had the same colour combination as Alas. It was so royalty like because it was made for her... it screams nothing but richness, class, and royalty. Isang tingin mo lang sa kanya... alam mo na kaagad na hindi s'ya basta-basta.

She looked angelic and beautiful... but despite that soft and gorgeous features... you could never guess what was running inside that head and mind of hers. Evil. Good. Plans. Games. You just wouldn't know...

"Greetings... Empress and Emperor of the Empire and the higher Council... the one controls the Crown Sinners."

Law also bowed down and knelt on his knees, sumunod sina Justice, Rebel, Gabby, at Luna sa kanya.

Kaya naman lahat ngayon, nakatungo at nakaluhod na ulit mula sa kinatatayuan nila kanina. There was dead silence in the atmosphere. No one was speaking. No one was even breathing. It was just... you'd be just blank because of the petrifying and menace pressure.

"Greetings, Empire..." Miracle started and I felt myself shiver in coldness.

"I am Miracle Silhouette Smith-Evans... the Empress of the Council. The Empress of the Empire. The one who controls the Crowns and the Crown Sinners. The crimson Moon. The one who will aflame the sun to his throne. And the chosen moon of the Domain's real keeper."

Mas lalo pa kaming nag-bow nang sobrang baba at lalim dahil sa matinding tensyon na hatid n'ya.

DAMN.

How freaking powerful would she get every single time?

Everytime she'd introduce herself that way... it only gets more intimidating and powerful. And you knew they were really the highest of this high hierarchy.

Why? Because no one is worthy to mention their titles and names... aside from them—aside from themselves.

DAMN.

"And... I am Akakios Laurentius de Castelian. The Emperor of the Council. The Emperor of the Empire. The guardian of the Crowns and the Crown Sinners. The benevolent Sun. The sovereign of the golden and black thrones and crowns. And the rightful sun to the Domain, and the protector of moon's palace."

And they both stated firmly...

"And we are pleased to meet the people under us, and the people who are under our commands."

And everyone was given a signal to chorus a powerful statement.

"All hail to the newly appointed Crowns!"

"All hail to the seven golden Crowns!"

"All hail to the gallant and glorious Crown Sinners!"

"All hail to the highest Hierarchy! All hail, Emperor and Empress of the Council and the Empire!"

"Long live the Empire!"

***

END OF SEASON 2.

Note:

Hello, Crowns!

I'll stop updating for the whole month of September because of the schedule of my school. I will be on duty in the hospital from September to December. So expect a slow update from today onwards. I might disappear for a while and be inactive in Wattpad.

But I'll still try to be active in FB and twitter. And once in a while, if I get some break, I'll surely update and start the Season 3 of THE CROWN SINNERS!

We are all going to the DOMAIN now! Expect more twist! 🤍🖤

Thank you so much for staying and loving my stories, although I lack a lot and I am still undeserving!

All hail, my Crowns!

I wish you all the luck! Always take care and keep safe. Love lots!

Always with you,
Chantal. 🤍

—xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 10.3K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...