We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
๐Ÿ”Ž Detective Harry ๐Ÿ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
โšฝThe Football Matchโšฝ
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
๐Ÿถ The best pet ๐Ÿถ
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
๐Ÿ‘ฃ The Blackfoot Clan ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
๐ŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿ”žEpilogue-1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

Malabami Beach ๐Ÿ˜‰

1.7K 61 401
By MeeraDixit

It was late at night when the jet landed . Harry was still asleep therefore Liam decided to carry him to the car . Inside the car he placed harry on louis lap who agreed on not driving only if he had harry with him .

Even if it was night time the place looked beautiful in the city lights and shining star . Harry woke up when he heard zayn cursing at the drive who was trying to over take them . Niall had fallen asleep by the window beside harry and Liam was laughing quietly at the pissed zayn ,

"Are you driving straight to hell !? You Dick !!"

Seeing harry giggle louis noticed that he was awake now , patting his head softly louis whispered .

"Look out of the window love .."

Following his instruction harry looked outside only to be awestruck by the view .

"It's beautiful .."

"Yes it is ."

"Lou , I don't even have to turn to know that you are not talking about the view ." Harry said smirking a little .

"You caught me there love . But I am not lying though , you are seriously so beautiful ."

A car drive was peaceful with some country music playing in the radio . If you are wondering where the car came from then they had hired a car from the airport for a few days . Their vacation was not planned at all , they just wanted to have some free time alone . Let's see where this trip leads to . After all they could do so much in malabami sorry malibu .

When they reached the hotel it was so big and shining . Like seriously it was so expensive and magnificent . Alphas had booked a whole lounge{A/n I don't exactly know what it is called as my poor ass has never been to any such hotel} for themselves to have full fun without any interference . By the elivator they reached their floor and stood in front of the huge door . Harry couldn't wait to see the place they will be staying in .

"Niall give me the card key .."

"Huh..?" An half asleep niall replied looking up in confusion .

"The room key niall ... By which we can enter the room .."

Looking at the blank face of niall they understood this lad had lost it somewhere and so started the chaos between the four alphas ,

"How can you lose it you irsh Buffalo !!"

"Why did you gave the key to a half asleep guy in the first place !!"

"So it's my fault now !!"

"Can't we just go down and ask for a spare key .." harry said coming in between the fighting alphas . They looked at the lift with a pout on their faces . They have to go down thirty floors again and they we so sleepy and tired .

"Come guys it's not like you have to take stairs . You know what I'll bring it ."

"No wait harry , I have a better idea . Zayn give me your credit card ."

Zayn took out his card and gave it to Louis . Louis examined it for a few seconds before giving a satisfactory nod . Much to everyone's confusion louis slided the card into his own pocket before turning towards Liam saying ,

"Now Liam break the door ."

"Why do you need my card if you are planning on breaking it anyways !!!" Zayn yelled at louis .

"We will have to pay if we break the door Malik . Don't you know even that .."

Harry and Liam face palmed themselves while niall was laughing his heart out . Ignoring the two bickering alphas harry went towards the door taking the pin out of his hair .

With a few twist and turn he was successful in opening the door . He turned towards his alphas with a proud smile while they had their mouth hanging till the floor ,

"What the fuck , how did you do that !!"

Harry just shrugged before entering inside with a very excited look on his face . Louis pulled zayn back and whispered in his ears ,

"Bring me the details and address of every rich guy living in this area . It's time we use Harry's talent in some good use ."

"Yes we will make tones of money without even having to struggle or work . Then we can live anywhere we want without anyone's help ." Zayn agreed with a naughty smile of his own . Before the train of their thoughts could go further a loud smack was placed on their empty brain by one and only Liam Payne .

"Wait until I tell harry what you both are scheming .."

"Don't you dare payno . I will lock you up in a spoon factory all alone ."

"You ... You jerk . You know what would be better , if I feed you avocado each day for breakfast ."

Louis let out a huge gasp clutching his chest , "Do you want me to die so young and handsome ."

"What's wrong with avocado for breakfast ." Niall asked rubbing his eyes still sleepy . Louis ran towards niall holding him by his shoulder shaking him wildly with a look of horror on his face ,

"Nialler , don't you dare listen to this walking mountain . Avocado is a big no-no ."

"Louis stop talking to him like he is five; though it's not exactly wrong .. but you know if you put avocado , butter , jam and muster all in a single bread he will still eat it ."

"Guys shouldn't we get inside , harry is alone .." zayn said interrupting their childish fights . Seriously if they are the prince only god can save those four kingdoms .

Inside they found harry in front of the large windows looking at the night view of the city with a very delighted look on his face . It was something so unexplainable yet so calming about the view that we could hide his tears .. atleast they were happy tears .

Liam came and hugged harry from behind placing his face on his neck with a contented sigh .

"I feel so happy .."

Harry took his eyes away from the view to look at his alpha . Liam wiped the tears from his eyes with a small smile . Kissing his forehead Liam embraced him close to his heart . They had suffered a lot , it was time they enjoyed being with each other without a single worry .

Meanwhile zayn and louis took a look around the place . It was already around two am so they could do nothing but sleep . The lounge had two bedroom specifically designed with a bed enough to fit all five of them . They all layed down on the soft bedsheet cuddled with each other .

Niall feel asleep the moment he touched the bed . Harry and the rest were still awake talking with each other in whisper , occasionally kissing in between .

"It's so late Love , we should sleep .."

"But alpha all my favourite conversation are Made in the AM .." 😏

Harry said pouting making his alphas chuckle at the cute bean . They all cuddled him even closer with their heart contented to such extend that they wouldn't mind if they died that moment . Their death would be a happy one . Slowly they all drifted to dreamland with a last goodnight kiss and I love you's shared .

~~~~~~

The next morning harry was sleeping with zayn next to him . Rest were no where to be seen .

Suddenly the quiet peaceful atmosphere was broken by a loud guitar played by none other than our niall . Behind him were Liam and Louis with McDonald's take out in their hand and big smile on their face.
Counting till three they looked at each other with a smirk before singing or rather shouting on the top of their lungs .

"TIME TO GET UP !!!!"

You can't even imagine how irritating is it to wake up like that unless you have a siblings . Harry whinned and got under the covers while zayn was still sleeping like a dead cow immune to the noises . With his half open eyes harry hit louis in the ball as if to say take a hint and leave but they didn't leave instead Liam got on the bed jumping up and down like a monkey . Wasn't he the most responsible one ..?

After a lot of pressuring harry finally woke up , for harry waking up zayn was not a hard task . Just a few pecks and nibble .. zayn woke up in the speed of light . The three went down to plate what they brought while zayn went to take a shower . Harry shaked his head with a smile , yes it's not the best morning for them but he will never ask for anything different than this .

Since they had arrives late at night harry hadn't bothered unpacking yet so naturally he had slept only in his boxers . Wrapping the bedsheets around his body he went near the balcony feeling the fresh air around him with a peaceful smile . While harry was enjoying his time zayn came out of the bathroom and this is the first thing he saw ..

Now just imagine for second , you love someone more than your life but due to some circumstances you lose him . After getting him back you take him far away in a place where there is no one to disturb you and then you find your loved ones like this half naked looking so fresh and beautiful ... Don't know about you but zayn almost had an orgasm just by staring at harry with all sort of things going inside his mind . But one of the rule made by the four alphas was that they will share harry equally so that there would be no conflict between them .

So no matter how sexy harry might look zayn can't take him right here alone . Suddenly harry turned around to see zayn by the bathroom door panting heavily with his face completely red .

"What happened alphas , are you alright ?"

Seeing harry coming near him zayn thought he will lose every inch of self resistance inside him . Without thinking much he stutters ,

"N-nothing babe ... I-I just forgot to wash my back with showering ...s-so ... I'll be right back .!!"

With that he opened the bathroom door and locked himself inside hurriedly . Harry tilted his head with a confused smile ,

"What's wrong with him ?"

Inside zayn has standing with a hand on his fast beating heart and a embarrassed smile on his face . Closing his eyes he remembered Harry's face as he whispered .

"Ohhh how much I love you babe .. I think I might go crazy one day ."

~~~~~~

So being on a vacation defienity means travelling and exploring new place and what other place can one visit in malibu other than -

"BEACH !!!!"

Harry yelled excited running in the sand leaving his alphas behind to laugh at their cute omega . But being the clumsy man he is harry fell down in the middle of running . Alphas eyes widened but before they could run to check on him harry got up with a pout , dusted his pants off and then with a big bright smile started running again as if nothing happened .

"Why do we love this idiot again .."

They all ran after harry removing their footwear careless in the sand . Liam ran forward and picked harry up throwing him on his shoulder making harry cry out in response .

"Li put me down !!"

The rest were laughing run behind Liam as harry was yelling at them to help . They carried harry near the sea water planning on dropping him in the ocean . Harry was whinning the whole time that water will be freezing cold but do you think alphas listened . No .

"Ahhhhh noooo .."

And so goes Mr Harry styles inside the cold water . Zayn who was at the sea shore was laughing his ass out looking at his mates from a far since he was not fond of water . Harry came out of the water with all his wet hair covering his face and his eyes glaring at his alphas.

"Aww is baby Tarzan angry at us ." Louis joked without noticing the angry glare send in his direction to busy laughing .

"Umm lou , I think we should run ." Naill whispered softly in his ear . Looking at each other the alphas counted till three before starting to run away from harry .

With a growl harry ran after than yelling all type of curses at them . After slamming each other in the water again and again they all were now tired . Harry came towards zayn who was busy playing with sand while the rest went near the car to bring some food and refreshments .

"I am so tired alpha .."

"But you had fun didn't you ?" Zayn asked bopping Harry's nose .

"Yes , I had so much fun . Thank you for bringing me here alpha .." harry said laying down on the sand with his head on zayns lap .

"Anything for you my love ."

Since harry was so tired he decided to take a nap while the alphas ate something to refill their energy . While harry was asleep they had the time to talk with each other and share their feeling .

"I have never been this happy before lads . I don't know why but every moment I spend with harry I keep getting happier . I don't want to do anything else but spend the rest of my life like this with him in my arms forever ."

"But can we do it though .."

Niall asked with a small pout on his face . They all fell silent . No matter what they do , they can't change the truth that they are prince and have some responsibility on their shoulders . They know all this fun and time together is temporary , one day they will have to go back and be the king everyone wants them to be .

"I don't want to go back . I don't want to be a king . Even though we know harry will support and understand us no matter what but we all know going back with or without harry with cause a deep effect in our relationship . And will our family accept us as mates ..? We have already been through so much . I don't want anymore trouble now ."

Louis said looking sadly at the sleeping boy . Liam rubbed his shoulder encouragingly saying ,

"Don't worry about all that now lou . We have came here to relax , what will happen in the future we don't know but what we can do is stay strong and fight . And you said it yourself , harry is understanding he will never let us fall apart . For now let just enjoy our time with him ."

Louis gave Liam a small smile happy to have such a caring alphas as his mate and friend . Niall tapped both of their shoulder as he said ,

"Sorry to disturb you guys but look what zayn is doing .."

A few feet away from them zayn was busy burying the asleep harry in sand with a wicked smile on his face . Louis laughed out loud while Liam just shook his head .

"When I had just meet this guy I thought he was made up of stone . He would never smile or talk too much and now look how he is . Sometime I think he is even more mischievous than you louis .." Liam said talking about zayn .

Louis looked at them with a fond smile on his face ,
"Harry really changed us for better Liam . He is like a blessing from god in our life ."

~~~~~~

After a very long and fun filled day they all returned back to this rooms . Niall was giving harry a piggyback ride but Surprisingly Liam was the one having louis in his arms throwing tantrum .

"I said I can walk payno !!! You don't need to carry me !!"

Laim chuckled before replying ,
"If you wanted to be so manly then you shouldn't be running in the beach like a two year old and step on a sea urchin . Thank God harry has healing ability or else you would be on the hospital bed counting your last breath ."

Zayn opened the door letting everyone inside . One by one they all went to shower while harry went to cook something for them all . After all no matter how much you eat outside , home cooked meal is the best . Niall and louis were sat on the table looking at harry with their hawk eye .

"What are you making baby ?"

"Pasta ." Harry replied without looking at niall . Now without his noticed a silent war started among the two alphas .

"He will make white pasta .."

"Ewww who likes white pasta , it tastes like milk , looks so dull and almost tasteless in a way . Harry will make red sause pasta , bright , tasty and delicious ."

"Don't you dare call my dreamy-cremy pasta tasteless . You just don't have sense of flavour in your dirty mouth ."

Louis almost burned in anger as he whisper yelled extremely offended ,
"What did you say ?!"

"He said you have a dirty mouth .." Liam replied coming into the hall freshly showered . Behind him was zayn half naked with a towel on his shoulder .

"You old sloth , I will finish you .."

"Can't even touch me can you idiot Buffalo !!"

"How dare you called me Buffalo !?"

"Then how dare you call me an old sloth !! I am not even thirty yet !"

"Why sorry I got confused with those white hair of yours grandpa ."

"It's blonde not white you idiot !!"

By now they both were shouting at each other without holding back . In the kitchen harry sighed rubbing his head . Sometimes its hard to believe these alphas are older than him . Before their fight could get physical harry banged two plates in front of them .

"Here is you spicy-tangy red pasta with cheese !!"

"And here is youth dreamy-creamy white sause pasta "

"Now shut up both of you and eat ."

Liam and zayn laughed at the two pale faces who hurriedly picked up the fork to stuff their mouth before harry yells at them again .

"And now you two , do you need a special invitation . Come here and start eating ."

Immediately the two stop laughing and like obedient puppy ate their food quiet . After eating they all thanked harry for the food and while harry went to take a shower they decided they will help with the dishes . Within few seconds they heard a loud yell coming from harry . He didn't sound scare or afaird but angry and irritated .

"What's wrong love ?"

They asked as they came run towards their room . Inside they saw harry near the suitcase holding a silk nighty/gown in his hand let out a frustrated cry .

"Alphas !! Instead to packing sweatpants and sleep wears those idiots packed this gown/nighty thing ... What am I supposed to wear now !!"

Louis came over and picked the nighty up that harry had thrown away and boy he began feeling hot by just imagining harry in that sexy nighty. 

"Alphas can I borrow your clothes .."

Everyone looked at that peice of cloth and then at harry . Gulping their saliva they said in their deep voice ,

"Babe you can always take our clothes without even asking but to be honest this time we don't even want to give our clothes to you .."

"What ... Ohhh"

Harry looked up for the first time to see the change in his alphas stare . He got up with a naughty smile as he whispered ,

"Do you want me to wear this alpha ."

"More than anything .."

Harry smirked taking the nighty away from louis hand ,

"Your wish is my command alpha ." And with that he ran inside the bathroom . Alphas let out the breath they didn't know they were holding .

"I am not tripping right .. he said he will wear it .."

They looked at each with nervousness , excitement and lust in their eyes . This night was gonna be very long one for sure . After waiting for almost an hour harry finally came out of the bathroom and damn he looked sexy ..

"Lads I think I am going to faint from my overwhelming heart's excitement .."

*******
A/n
And being the cruel author I am I will stop it right here so my dear readers for all the adult scenes you have to use your own imagination .

Now since the update is so late I would like to inform you its not my fault , wattpad was not letting me update for what so ever reason . Anyways I hope that you liked the chapter.

Also about all the references I add in my chapter , please tell me if it seems over or out of context . I just feel that it will make the story more interesting and enjoyable to read . If you have any thoughts related to this story feel free to share .

Have a fun filled day and -
Please vote ...
😘😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning โš ๏ธ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
134K 5.4K 39
**finished** Zayn was 8 when he first met harry He wish their situation was different. He wish he could tell other people out loud how madly he is in...
17.6K 771 20
Four lads who have fallen in love with the same boy, being in their Twenties and treating this one man as if they were all his 'Daddies' Not only do...
226 10 4
These are my favorite stories or just small ideas that I have that I don't think would be an entire book. enjoy :) โšกONE AND ONLY WARNINGโšก These will...