If Only You Knew.

By TheWanted_Fans2

Megan and Jodie want nothing more than to be happy but things keep coming up that cause upset between them an... More

Part 1 - You ready?
Part 2 - Nando's.
Part 3 - Meet and greet.
Part 4 - Stay please?
Part 5 - I'm sorry.
Part 6 - What?
Part 7 - Wow.
Part 8 - Home.
Part 9 - The memories.
Part 10 - Uhh.
Part 11 - Questions, questions, questions...
Part 12 - Toby and Lizzie.
Part 13 - Er, I-I...
Part 14 - I'll miss you.
Part 15 - Wanted Wednesday.
Part 16 - LA baby.
Part 18 - Home.
Part 19 - Heartbreak?
Part 20 - Dried tears and worry.
Part 21 - Weakness.
Part 22 - Bad dream.
Part 23 - Blame and guilt.
Part 24 - Wishes.
Part 25 - Regrets?
Part 26 - Broken.
Part 27 - Love and hate.
Part 28 - Surprise.
Part 29 - Plans and laughter.
Part 30 - The dinner.
Part 31 - Things change.
Part 32 - Laughs and memories.
Part 33 - Bets and plans.
Part 34 - Smiles all round.
Part 35 - O' happy days.
Part 36 - Rampage time.
Part 37 - Secret planning.
Part 38 - A little bit... Intimate.
Part 39 - Agreements, arguments and plans.
Part 40 - Epliouge.

Part 17 - Last day.

346 10 2
By TheWanted_Fans2

*Jodie's POV*

"Morning gorgeous" Nathan smiled, walking back into the bedroom.

"Morning!" I chirped, rolling over to Nathan's side of the bed, feeling a little tired still. I looked up at him, only this time I realised that Nathan was standing in front of me in just a towel, small water beads dropping from his hand onto his chest. My gaze drifted from his eyes to his chest again, staring longingly at him.

"You like what you see?" He chuckled, winking down at me,

"Maybe" I admitted, giggling slightly,

"Hmmm" he muttered, turning away from me and walking back into the bathroom. "What time is our flight tomorrow morning?"

He asked.

"I don't know!" I sighed, rolling back to my side of the bed, "I'll ask Megan, she'll know" I added, grabbing my phone from the side. I got up out of bed, walking over to my suitcase and rummaging through my clothes.

"You look amazing in whatever you wear.. Just hurry up" Nathan said from behind me.

"You're telling me to hurry up? You're normally the one that's late" I replied.

"Fair enough" he sighed, getting up and leaving the room... Probably off to Jay's.

I picked my shorts, top and purple bikini to wear today as it was a day by the pool.

"Hun, you alright?" A familiar voice called, entering the room, I piled my clothes in arms before standing up and turning to face the person.

"I'm fine thanks Jayne. How comes you came here?" I asked politely.

"Nathan seemed a bit frustrated when I just see him, I was wondering if you two had an argument or something?"

"No we're fine" I smiled, dropping my clothes on the bed.

"Alright, I'll see you later" she chirped, leaving the room.

"Bye" I called after her as she left.

I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower, getting undressed and hoping in.

"Jods?" Nathan's familiar voice called, I didn't bother replying, he wouldn't be able to hear me.

I turned the shower off, getting out, careful not to slip.

"Hello" I smiled, appearing from the bathroom in my shorts and top with my bikini underneath.

"You was in there all that time?"

Nathan chuckled, keeping his focus on the tv.

"Oi, watch what you say" I teased, smiling, "What you watching?" I continued, leaving the door way of the bathroom and over to the living area of the room.

"Just catching up on the football scores" I groaned slightly, turning on my heal and walking over to the bed, I sat down, looking over at the shoes that of mine that were lined up against the bottom if the wardrobe. I didn't bring many pairs of shoes.. Just five for three days.. I picked out my gladiator sandals.

"Come on Nath" I called, pulling the strap through the buckle on my shoe.

"Let me watch this" he moaned, as I got up and joined him.

"It's only football, you can catch up later!" I told him,

"Football is important!"

"Football is a game" I said softly but playfully although to someone Nathan's age, it would have come across as patronising.

"How dare you!" He choked, turning his head to face me as I stood there un-entertained and less than impressed. "Fine" he added, sighing and getting up, turning the tv off through the control.

"Yey" I giggled, grabbing Nathan's hand and pulling him out the door with me and downstairs for breakfast.

*Jay's POV*

"Wow, Nathan's ready" I gasped as I looked up at him and Jodie enter the resteranut for breakfast.

"Morning!" Jodie chirped, smiling at us broadly,

"Morning" Nathan moaned, trying to place a strand of his hair in the right place.

"Someone's happy" Tom joked, looking up at Nath.

"Shut up will you" he replied, sitting down next to Siva with Jodie the other side of me.

"Morning" Megan smiled, sitting down next to me.

"Finally managed to get up then?" I joked,

"I'm sorry but your snoring didn't help me sleep any more last night" Megan teased, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Go get your own room then" I teased back before continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Right. A day by the pool or are we going to the beach today?" Max asked, smiling around at us all, a chorus of beach and pool circulated from our table.

"Why don't we go to the beach head back here eat then relax by the pool?" I suggested. Everyone agreed so we headed back to our rooms. Jodie and Nathan slowly making their way first, Tom, Megan and I left next, making our way up to our rooms.

"Megsy?"'Tom shouted down the corridor. Megan was walking ahead of us.

"Yes Thomas?" She called, continuing to walk ahead of us, her brown hair bouncing lightly of her back as she did so.

"Come here"

"No, you don't own me" she replied. You see, Megan's a strong minded girl for one but she's not the most confident. She's got an unsustainable low self-esteem but she hides her worry and upset.

"Oooh, Tom just got told" I joked earning a punch in the arm from Tom.

"Jay" Megan shouted, "Hurry up" she continued,

"Good luck mate" Tom said, disappearing into his room. Wait... What's that supposed to mean?

"Finally" Megan sighed as I approached the door to our room.

"Oi"

"What?"

"What's up love?" I asked, letting us into our room.

"Nothing"

"Well that's a lie" I muttered,

"What was that?" Megan asked, looking over at me.

"Don't worry" I sighed, picking up my phone.

"Ready?" Megan questioned, picking up her bag with her things in.

"I'm waiting for you" I told her, standing up and grabbing my stuff.

"Let's go then" she smiled, walking out leaving me to lock up. "Can I have the key please?" Megan asked,

"Yeah, why?" I asked, handing her the key,

"Because you'll lose it" she giggled, tossing them into her bag.

"Fair enough" I chuckled along. We walked along the corridor, passing Tom's door. Megan smiled evilly, looking at me.

*Megan's POV*

"Take my stuff" I ordered, Jay nodded and took my bag from my arm "Be ready to run" I smiled, stepping forward towards Tom's door.

"Why?" Jay asked confused, I made it all apprent within a matter of seconds. I bent down and grabbed a handful of compost out of one of the flower pots from beside Tom's door before standing up straight and knocking on his door. I stood there patiently for a few seconds before Tom answered the door,

"What do you want?" He groaned, looking at me,

"Just a laugh" I smiled sweetly, waiting a few seconds before throwing the dirt in Tom's face. I ran off, past Jay, grabbing his arm and bringing him with me.

"MEGAN" we heard Tom should as we reached the stairs, Jay passed me my bag as we ran down the stairs laughing at Tom's reaction.

"What have you two been doing?" Jodie asked, raising her eyebrows at us as we reached the bottom of the stairs leading us into reception.

"Ew, Jodie" I squirmed hitting Jodie's arm, Jay and Nathan just watched the pair of us and chuckled. I noticed Jay look down at his phone, laughing, I peered over at him as we made eye contact, he motioned me to go over to him so I did, he turned his phone so I could see what he was laughing at. I looked at the screen, seeing a text from Tom.

From Tom:

Tell Megan I said I'll get her back and she'll regret doing that...

I laughed, getting out my own phone and typing out a message.

To Tom:

Oi, should I be scared? Touch me and I'll beat you up;-)...

I showed Jay the message, he chuckled in response, nodding at me, watching me press the send button on the message.

"Come on, we'll meet the others there" Nathan smiled, taking Jodie's hand and walking out the hotel reception, Jay and I following.

"I better tell the others we're meeting them there" Jay sighed, pulling out his phone. I watched as he typed as message to Siva saying that we've left and to meet us at the beach.

"Oi, stop being nosey" Jay chuckled, poking me.

"Oi, stop poking me" I joked, giggling at the immaturity of us both.

We continued walking down the road. There was quite a few old men there, watching us walk past, Jay noticed my awkwardness and how stressed and uncomfortable I was so he slipped his hand into mine. I simply smiled up at him, resting my head on his shoulder as we followed Nathan and Jodie to the beach.

"They were really creepy" I shuddered in arms.

"I know love" Jay soothed, hugging me tighter. I could get used to this, Jay holding me in his arms...

Megan, what are you on. Jay's just a friend. He won't like you that way, he's just making sure you're alright like friends do. Jay doesn't like you. Erugh. Don't let yourself fall for him. You get way too attatched for God's sake. This happened last time. You ended up getting hurt, it'll only happen again and you know that.

Right, I'm going crazy and honestly? I just want to be happy.

*Nathan's POV*

"They seem pretty comfortable" Jodie smiled, glancing back at Megan and Jay.

"Yeah" I agreed. I looked back at Jay, shooting him a questioning look, he just sighed and shrugged in response. If he leads Megan on then he'll only have Jodie to answer to and honestly? I wouldn't want to have to answer to Jodie, I've heard from Megan that Jodie can be quite intimidating when she wants to be.

"We're here" Jodie sung, running away from me and down on the soft sand of the beach.

"Jodieeee" Megan squealed, running past me and jumping on Jodie.

"Someone's a little too hyper" I chuckled as Jay caught up with me,

"Seems like it" he agreed, looking at the pair on the beach, running around laughing. "I'm pretty sure they're 7 year olds at heart" Jay continued, smiling. I nodded before speaking,

"So how comes you and Megan ended up so cosy back there?"

"We weren't cosy" Jay defended, "And those old guys were creeping her out slightly" he added, sighing,

"So do you have a bit of a crush on her?" I asked, picking my words carefully,

"No, why'd you ask?"

"Oh, you two seem to be like those sorta people who should be together but will never tell each other how they feel" I smiled,

"Something may happen in the future but now I'm happy as a single man" Jay told me.

"Alright then" I sighed, "Just don't lead her on, Jodie will kill you if you do that and you're not interested" I added,

"Yeah, I know" Jay sighed,

"Come on, let's make the most of our last day" I smiled, running down to Jodie, scooping her up in my arms and running into the water,

"NATHAN! It's freezing!" Jodie sqeauled, holding onto me tightly,

"You're going in sooner or later" I told her,

"Later please" Jodie smiled at me sweetly,

"Alright then" I chuckled, letting Jodie wrap her arms round my neck,I walked back up to the beach, laying Jodie down on her towel.

"Thanks Nath" she smiled, pulling her top off, leaving her in her bikini top and her shorts.

"Here they are" the boys called, joining us down on the beach. Jodie stood up and smiled at the three of them.

"Wow" Tom sighed, looking at Jodie's body,

"One Thomas Parker, hands and eyes off my girl, and two you have a girlfriend" I told him, chuckling.

"I know but still, wow"

"THOMAS" Max shouted, "Be a good boy" he smiled, grabbing Tom's ear and playing with it,

"I'll never understand that but ya know" Megan giggled,

"What?"

"Max's ear thing" Megan smiled,

"There's nothing wrong with my obsession" Max told her, chuckling slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 4 43
Olivia Green has been in love with The Wanted for what seems like forever. She has been to their concerts, read all their fanfics and biographies, ev...
1.4K 48 20
Camryn Sykes is your typical 17 year old. Goes to school, has bitchy enemies, a few true friends, and a caring family consisting of her mother and ol...
9.9K 100 31
Neve, was kicked out my her dad after he moved in with his girlfriend. Neve has had it tough and has too other choice but to attend waterloo road sch...
6.7K 72 32
From All Time Low, their self titled album - The Wanted and the Behind Bars tour until now, the boys will always be best friends - more like brothers...