Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 41

5.8K 77 44
By Vergil_the_chairman

I never thought this day would come. This chapter will be a lemon chapter 😳 i am so red right now, I can't even read the chapter twice without it cringing.

But... I have brought this upon myself an i must face the consequences. This one is for you readers.

I still can't add music to the chapters Dammit! Wattpad fix this problem pls
(•́•̀)

Oh and someone asked me to let Y/N be dominant. Don't worry m8, i got a solution for the both of us. Even if i didn't find a solution for the both of us I'd still make Y/N dominant. I gotta do what my readers want so... yeah. Here's goes nothing.

————————————————————————

January 1, Friday, 2021.

1:30 AM

Akali's room.

[Y/N' POV]

It's been one crazy today, it's a lot to take in but i must embrace what i must. I never really thought this day would come, me having a girlfriend let alone 4 of them. But I'm still worried about the age difference, they don't seem to mind so i guess i shouldn't pay attention to it "too much".

We're gonna go back home starting at Sunday, I'll start packing my stuffs tomorrow because right now the girls wouldn't let me do what i want to do.

Y/N- *sigh* fine I'll pack tomorrow ahri but you better let me sleep in peace, okay?

Ahri- *giggles* I don't think that's quiet possible my dear Y/N~ You see heat season is today and i really need to release some "steam". Think you can do it for me~?

Y/N- 'Oh yeah it's heat season. Crap she's probably gonna shout at me out of anger, must leave before any thing bad happens'. I'll just let you release your steam alone, okay?

I got up from the bed and then Evelyn pushed me back to bed, back to where i was previously in. I raised my right wondering why did she push me down?

Y/N- Evelyn it's heat season for ahri. She's going to get angry if we don't leave right now.

Evelyn- Oh Y/N, that was just a joke. That's not what heat season means silly~

Y/N- 'What?' Then what's heat season suppose to be then? Wait a minute... don't tell me—

Kai'sa- that's right~

I saw Kai'sa and akali standing in front of the door wearing nothing revealing there... body. Relax Y/N this is normal for being in a relationship now, don't run away... Rudely.

Akali- It means she wants to have sex with her "mate". And her mate happens to be you which is not surprising~

Evelyn- we didn't want to be left out so we thought why not do it together so that all of us can get what we want~

I then felt ahri tearing my clothes into pieces and shredded too as well, she then came on top bare naked as well. I'm trying my best not to run away but it's really difficult not to.

Ahri- Me... want... you~!

She was drooling from her mouth and it doesn't seem like she'll wipe it any time soon since i can smell something... odd coming from around the room. Oh no...

[Ahri's POV]

Oh yes! Five of us are now bare naked wearing nothing but nothing at all, this is going to be a very... very long and exhausting night for you Y/N dear.

Y/N- N-Now now i don't think I'm ready for—

I didn't hear the full sentence he was about to say since i slammed my wet dripping pussy on his shaft
Causing us to moan very loudly all across the room. I couldn't think of anything but his dick and dick only, I pounced up and down continuously while the Rest of the girls used his other sexual parts for their heart desires.

I couldn't remember how many times i came from his dick but knew too well many hours has passed, I saw everyone fingerling themselves wanted Y/N's dick inside of them out of lust and desperation.
After one last final cum from his dick I let out and gave others a chance to use it.

Ahri- Here you go ladies~

Akali- Me first!

[Akali's POV]

Finally! It felt like ages that i didn't had sex but it's only been a few days since i raped Y/N on his sleep. Now i get to have sex with him fully awake and he also can finally feel good from this "heated sessions" of ours.

Akali- Get ready!

Y/N- W-Wait! Let me take a b-break—

He was sweating and it was good, yes it's all coming together. His sweat, ahri rope fetish, Evelyn's rod which she's using it to hit Y/N in the ass and Kai'sa mirror fetish. But Im first and I'll enjoy this very much.

Y/N- *moans* so... tight! 

He was right it's so big inside of me that i even started touching myself down there while there's a huge metal rod inside of me, I took out his arm and lifted up to smell he's sweaty armpits.

Akali- Perfect~

I licked my lips and spit on his arm pit then started licking it in all the good places, started from the middle and did a circular motion as well. He's motion started drooling as well and i couldn't help but slam my lips on his and started playing with my breasts.

After doing that i went down to lower region and licked all the sweat everywhere, starting from his dick to his anus and god it was god-tier smell. I gave him a blow Job making him moan louder then ever, Evelyn was playing herself with Y/N's fingers while ahri is tying Y/N up with a blind fold as well.

Kai'sa was masturbating in front of the mirror shouting Y/N's multiple times. I saw Y/N's face and knew that face, he's gonna cum any second now.

Y/N- I-I'm Cumming!

He came inside my mouth and drank every single Drop of it and also savored with my tongue, I even showed him how much i savored the taste by removing the blind fold of course. He was breathing heavily and knew he needed rest but we have our needs Y/N and we need you.

Evelyn- *evil laugh* My turn~

[Evelyn's POV]

Ready for round 3 my dear sweet Y/N? I'm not into blind fold stuffs so i removed it and saw Y/N had that lustful satisfaction look, he even looked like he needed rest but he won't get getting rest any time soon.

Evelyn- Now then time for the show begin~

I hit him with my metal rod on my hand, I smacked his butt multiple times and told him to scream my name out.

Y/N- E-Evelyn!

His dick was already inside and i already started moving up and down with quick speed, i heard him scream my name again and it made me even want his dick even more inside of me.

Y/N- I am not g-gonna let you t-take over me!

To my surprise he was at top and i was at bottom with the metal rod out of my possession. I was surprised to see him take the lead and it even turned me on that he'll dominate.

Y/N- I-I'm s-sorry!

There's nothing to be sorry about my love, follow your heart desires and take me out. He violently slammed his dick into my vagina making me moan louder than i ever did in my life.

Evelyn- Oh fuck yes~!

He then started thrusting harder and harder, also grabbing my breasts out of instinct. He's starting to learn and i like it, he even slammed his lips on mines. Fuck I can't let him cum first.

Evelyn- Fuck me~ Fuck me~ FUCK ME IN THE ASS~

He didn't waste any time so he pulled his dick out of wet pussy and slammed into my asshole, he immediately started thrusting faster then leaned his head onto my breast and started sucking it.

Evelyn- Oh yes yes yes~! I love you Y/N~! AHHHH~!

He then cum inside my asshole, it felt like heaven.
Y/N then quickly apologized for doing that but was quickly interrupted by Kai'sa.

[Kai'sa POV]

It's not fair, I'm always the last one! I am definitely going to take my time with Y/N with this one. I brought him in front of the mirror and set him down making lay down with his rod still long and very hard.

Kai'sa- Thank you for the meal~

Y/N- W-Wait!

I slammed my wet dripping vagina on his hard rock cock, I moaned loudly meaning my eyes went looking at the opposite direction with my tongue out as well. I brought his head up to my Breast and made him sick ig which he did accidentally.

I looked at the mirror that i placed in a few hours ago, my mirror fetish is getting the best making me pound Y/N even more. He was dominant to Evelyn for sometime then he's dominance just faded, I sure hope it comes back but i like being the top.

Kai'sa- Your dick is getting bigger every second it's in my vagina~ *moans*

He tried saying something meaning he sucked my breast even more, he realized then stop but he kept on sucking it even more when ever he tries to talk.
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Oh yes! I can't stop looking myself at the mirror. The feeling of watching myself having sex with Y/N, my dearest and beloved Y/N is like a dream come true.

He pulled out of my Nipple and said something that made me even want his dick more and more. He said "I-I'm c-cumming", out of nowhere he grabbed my ass tightly which made me moan more.

Y/N- I-I'm sorry!

I cupped his face and planted my lips on his trying to reduce the sound of moan coming from the both of us since were both close to cumming, ahri and akali came to his ears and started saying a lot of erotic things. While Evelyn used his fingers for her own "gain". Lucky Y/N, getting to have sex with four woman and who are soon to be your wives when you grow up at a legal marriage age.

Kai'sa- YES! YES! INSIDE ME NOW~!

Girls and Y/N- *Moans~*

[Third POV]

It was a very lustful night for the five, It lasted about well almost seven hours. Everyone was exhausted from the heated session, while akali's parents were crying in joy, knowing they'll finally have grandchildren of their own.

——————————————————————————
GYA! A lemon chapter! You got it!
GAAHHH i feel so disgusting right now, but it's for the bois so must do it for the bois 😎

Should i end the story here or continue it? 😳

Nah screw it I'll still continue the story for the fandom and for the bois.
LESSSSS GOOOOO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 760 16
Y/N was a normal 17 year old boy about to graduated from high school. Ever since he started high school he always get bully by older kids, so he does...
160K 7.2K 41
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...
449K 7.9K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
45.7K 856 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...