Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 40

4.2K 63 125
By Vergil_the_chairman

Kai'sa is the tallest in the group. Why would she want to feel tall when she's already tall? Who knows?

Find out in the next episode of dragon ball Z-

Who is best girl? 😳

A) akali

B) Ahri

C) Evelyn

D) Kai'sa.

————————————————————————

December 31, Thursday, 2020.

10:00 PM.

Akali's room.

[Ahri's POV]

2 hours before 2021. 2 hours before heat season starts and 2 hours before we confess to Y/N about our feelings and finally opening his eyes, blinded by fear and trauma will no longer be in his life now.

No no no, now he'll be constantly be showered by love and affection and hopefully he'll Do the same by being he's Shy, innocent self. Oh Y/N, don't you worry. We will never leave you and will always be with you, you and us together forever.

Ahri- Ok girls we've all come in agreement, right?

Akali- We share Y/N.

Evelyn- Show him our love and affection everyday.

Kai'sa- and never his side no matter what!

Ahri- If he doesn't live us back, you know what?

Girls- Make him love us no matter what~

I then heard someone knocking the door, it was Y/N. Evelyn said "Come in", he then slid the door open wearing flashy good clothes.

Y/N- So.. umm how do I look?

Ahri- Do you prefer being called cute or sexy ?

Evelyn- I'd say sexy suits the looks.

Kai'sa- I'd say cute is better, how about you akali?

Akali- Yes.

Y/N- What's that suppose to mean?

Girls- Yes.

Yeah he doesn't get it does? We didn't eat dinner yet so we decided to head to a fancy restaurant, Y/N insisted he would pay but we used some "methods" [If you know what i mean my fellow readers~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] of our own so that we'll pay equally and it obviously worked.

We're currently at a limo, our driver driving us to the fancy restaurant known as "Sublimotion". According to google it's one of the worlds most expensive restaurants. 2,000$ Per head. Yeesh.

Y/N- Anyone went to that place before?

Akali- Nah.

Kai'sa- Nope.

Evelyn- None of us did so it's our first together doing there.

Ahri- Have you ever eaten in a fancy restaurant before dearie?

Y/N- Well.. n-no. This is actually my first time and I'm kinda nervous, good thing i learned how to properly eat thanks to the movies I've watched.

Evelyn- Wait you actually learned those stuffs from the movies? And not ask us for help instead?

Y/N- I didn't want to bother with something small so i thought it'd be best to do it my self.

One thing you should know from the 4 of us when it comes to Y/N. Evelyn and Kai'sa are like his overprotective mothers in the house and outside as well, even at concerts. Showing her mother-instincts on stage, it's kinda funny sometimes.

While me and akali are like kids when we three hangout with each other, akali and me are the trouble makers while Y/N deals with our shenanigans.

Evelyn- Why didn't you ask me or anyone for help?! You could've gotten yourself cut or hurt!

Kai'sa- Or even worse... you could die! Are you trying to give us a heart attack or something?!

Oh no. There over-reacting again, I could tell akali is annoyed by this but Y/N seemed scared and genuinely worried for those, Just how kind can he be?

Y/N- I'm sorry you two. I just didn't feel like disturbing you both with whatever your doing in your room, I really am sorry Evelyn and Kai'sa.

Evelyn- Awww baby~!

Both of them went to hug Y/N, usually Y/N won't hug back, he try's to but he gets bear hugged making it impossible for him to Huh back. We all do it to him so i can't really blame him even if i wanted to.

Kai'sa- don't worry by baby boy~ were more mad at you, we're just worried that's all~!

Y/N- O..... K....

He really looked like he needed to breath, I tapped both of their shoulders twice and pointed at a suffocating Y/N. Before the two part ways they kissed Y/N in his cheeks making him blush, they both went back to their seat giving a genuine smile to Y/N who shyly smiled back.

Y/N- A-Anyways we should be here right about now right?

Akali- Eeeyyuuupp!.

[Time skip brought to you by this]

*

*

[Eveyln's POV]

We entered the restaurant and took out seat, I'm not gonna lie this place looks really amazing. Expensive yes but it seems worth it, Just 2,000$ per head. God that Y/N had to be so cute and adorable with his sparkling eyes.

We only needed 5 chairs since there's only five of us. The waiters took the rest of the chairs at the back and went back to doing their work, which is serving people food. Y/N is sitting beside me and ahri while akali and Kai'sa sat on our front.

Y/N did what most gentlemen do to a lady and pulled the chair back a bit for us to sit, he really learned a lot from those movies he's watched at home.

Evelyn- So how far do you like this place sweetie~?

Y/N- It's really amazing! I can't wait to eat the food they make here, are you excited? Cause i am!

I've never seen anyone this excited for tasting food in my life before, I guess goes to shows how much Y/N needs to be protected and cherish with nothing but live and affection. I patted his a few times which felt very very satisfying to me, he seemed a bit confused but shrugged it off and looked at the waiter who was coming.

Waiter- Good morning sir.

She handed the menus to us, giving Y/N first since he seemed to be the most excited one out of the five of us and lastly gave the menu to Ahri who thanked the waiter making the waiter thanked her back.

We ordered our food and gave the menu back to the waiter who bowed down as went out. I decided to check my inhibitions at the virtual door.

We were served the remaining courses in our seats, but nothing stood still. Thanks to light installations, projections, props, and virtual reality, we were transported from land to sea and jumped ahead and back in time as the scenery around us changed with each course — we even went skydiving and took a scenic world tour while wearing Samsung Gear VR specs.

Each backdrop paired perfectly to the molecular meals being creatively placed before us as technology toyed with gastronomy and our senses.

With one explosive mouthful of nitrogen-frozen olive oil, we were off! We washed down caviar and oysters with Laurent-Perrier champagne and tonged juicy mouthfuls of fish from a cockleshell as sharks swam around us. We slurped deconstructed shrimp scampi while riding the Orient Express, and hand-plucked salads from a buffet of vegetable gardens while relaxing in the countryside.

We spun around in our seats like children for a virtual adventure after eating an inventive meal from 2050 with our Samsung goggles. We sipped on white peach martinis and searched for the magic mushroom soup in a garden of waterfalls.

After all of that Y/N jumped around out of joy and pure happiness getting to experience that is an understandable thing to feel. He's only 16 and acts like a kid sometimes so i can't really say anything.

[Time skip brought to you by this]

*

*

It's currently 11:45PM, 15 minutes before 2021 and the fire works to begin. We decided to go to marina mall, not the actual mall but the beach side of it. Marina crescent to be more precise.

Y/N's hands we're currently being held by me and Kai'sa, being the good "friends" we are we kept it tight and firm. Don't want him to get hurt by ahri and akali's shenanigans, today is the last dus for us being friends.

Because starting 2021 we'll be his wives and he'll be our husband. But i know he wants to take it slow so we'll just be called his girlfriends and he'll be our boyfriend, he's ours and ours only. He'll also get to experience sex and he'll be awake this time, I wonder if he'll be dominant to us after all the teasing we do to him 24/7.

Evelyn- 'I don't mind. I think he'll just look more cute dominating us in bed, screaming my name out especially'.

5 minutes left before 2021, the plans all set. Since I'm the oldest one from the 4 of u, I'll confess to him first.

Evelyn- Y/N?

Y/N- Yes, Evelyn?

Evelyn- I love you~

Y/N- I-I... love.. you.. too.

Evelyn- No. i want our relationship to be more than friends Y/N.

Y/N- 'WHAT! She must be joking!'. Hehehe you almost got there.

I cupped his face and looked at his [E/C] eyes seriously but not an intimidating one, just the serious face.

Y/N- 'Oh she's serious'.

Evelyn- Every time we tease you Y/N, we're not doing for fun. We're doing it because we truly love you, not as a friend. But as a man.

Y/N- I-I-

Even if he doesn't feel the same way we'll make him love us no matter what. I connected my lips to his before he could answer and surprisingly he kissed back a bit, this is his first time responding so i can't blame for being nervous about messing it up.

We both needed air to breath so we broke the kiss heavily breathing from the sensation. I was smiling and he smiled a bit but when i noticed this he just looked away. I Knew he was smiling Eve though i can't look i knew he was smiling.

Y/N- Y-You mean... boyfriend and girlfriend? That one?

Evelyn- *chuckles* Of course but I'm not the only one~

I pointed the girls behind him, akali and ahri just waved while Kai'sa blew him a kiss. I walked to Kai'sa side and stood beside her, we both looked at each other and nodded. I looked back at Y/N who's face is fully red then slowly and shyly nodded.

Ahri- Yahoo! We did it girls! Up-high!

I gave her a high five in enjoyment while Kai'sa and akali hugged each other in relief also laughing during the hug, we finished our little celebration and saw it was 11:59 PM, a minute before 2021.

Surprisingly Y/N came over akali and hugged saying "I-I... love you.. akali'. He took the lead and kissed her on the lips with his eyes closed, I could tell he was nervous and trying to not look like an idiot.
Akali smirked and fought back by dominating back in the kiss.

Ahri didn't give him time to breath for a second and kissed him a lot more ferociously, I can tell when it's calm and violent when people kiss. They both broke the kiss having drools in their mouth.

Kai'sa being the last and final one and the tall one not to mention. She had to lean over a bit in order to kiss Y/N properly, throughout the kiss Kai'sa was smiling and Y/N was still shy nervous but still took the initiative.

[Third POV]

Kai'sa broke the kiss leaving Y/N eyes full of swirls around it, the four laughed at this then knew what they had to do to complete the "Contract". The four gathered around Y/N and looked at him with loving eyes.

Girls- I love you Y/N~

Y/N was over whelmed by this feeling. He never thought in his life that he'll be in this type of relationship in his life, he would alway see him himself to be friends with girls. Y/N being Y/N tears started falling down from his eyes and looked back at girls with a bright and joyful smile.

Y/N- I... Love you too.

The forewords came up in the sky, blue, pink, red. All the colors you could think of popped up, small explosions and Huge explosions all of it. Then applauses could be heard around the 5. They looked at the source Of the sound and saw everyone clapping and congratulating them five for their relationship.

But knowing the age of girls and Y/N. Now it may cause problems because of the age but seemingly no one cared at all and everyone minded their own business.

*

*

Ahri- Finally! After how many long chapters Y/N and us are finally together!

Y/N- Y-Yeah.

Ahri- Oh i can't wait to rough you up so badly in bed!

Y/N- *Gulps* I-In the next chapter of "Be bad or good" the g-girls and i are gonna have a-a...

Ahri- Were gonna have sex for the whole day!

Y/N- God help me...

Ahri- He already did!

——————————————————————————

Sorry i took some time to upload this chapter. My house just got robbed so that's why i didn't get to upload it earlier and sadly he's somethings were stolen but nothing to financial problematic.

Just some of my shoes (That are Jordan's) and my Jordan jacket too... 😭 Awww why did that guy have to steal my fav 😔

But good news my dad won the lottery that contains 1,500 KD ( currency in kuwait) so that means it's about 5000$ almost. It's a good and bad day today, I suppose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 858 53
This story is currently being rewritten and i highly suggest reading that one over this one as thanks to a improved writing style, it wont be a exact...
147K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
54.7K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...
91.4K 2.2K 35
Tired of being pestered by his father Y/n Arisato had run away from Ionia and into piltover to start a new but as that happens he hides his last name...