Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 38

4K 62 114
By Vergil_the_chairman

Yooo.... Evelyn found a "bitch" 😳 🙈 comment down below! What are your thoughts! 😳 🔥
😂
I'm just memeing relax. Ahri ain't no bitch, she da queen. All women are queen. Period.

For some reason i can't put songs beside the thumbnail, god damn it wattpad. What are you doing to me?

————————————————————————

December 29, Tuesday.

12:30 PM

[Akali's POV]

I just finished taking a shower and I was the last one to take a Shower at house, Y/N being the first since there were was something "sticky" when he woke up.

Akali- Damn it that demon old hag forgot to clean herself after the hot session last night with Y/N Who was sleeping.

I slid the door open and saw Y/N sitting down crisscross applesauce on the ground playing
Mafia III, he looks like a kid in a candy store. Why does he have to be so precious and adorable every time i see him?

Akali- After noon babe.

Y/N- Oh uhh... after noon Akali.

I had a white plain towel wrapped around my body covering the "goods". An idea popped in my head and I smirked, I stood in front of him and let my towel fall down.

Y/N- Uh-Uh-Uh-

He's eyes was on my woman hood until he tried getting up but by mistakely groped my melons and i moaned loudly trying to make him more flustered and embarrassed.

Akali- I thought you would never ask~

Y/N- N-No! I- W-What?

Akali- come here~

I opened my arms wide open trying to Hug him with his head between my breasts, he ran everywhere at the room nearly falling the PS4 a few times as well.

Akali- why don't you wanna touch them~? There clearly made for you and you only, ya know~?

He just passed out from the amount of embarrassment he's getting in Front of him, I find it cute and funny to see him pass out in front. I carried him to my bed and snuggle into his chest.

[Akali's fantasy]

Y/N is currently sweating thanks to the heat of sun in the sky, he wiped his sweat off with right wrist and turf around me.

Y/N- Oh hey akali, what brings you here?

We're currently at our own gym, I'm wearing yoga pants only to show my ass. I wiggled my butt a bit in front and he looked away blushing.

Akali- Your sweating hun~

Y/N- Y-Yeah? So..?

I have a sweat fetish and loved the scent and aura of Y/N's sweat, it was like the god wanted me to happy. When ever i lick sweat it's like hot fresh juice, many would find it weird but it's a godly thing for me.

I tackled him to the ground and quickly undressed him making fully naked, he tried covering his Man hood but i pried it off with my hands.

Y/N- S-Stop!

I started licking all the place where you would normally sweat, arm pit, neck, torso and basically everywhere you could think of. The final place that hasn't been touched is his... Dick.

Y/N- A-Akali?! What are you- *moans*

I put his metal long and big rod on my mouth, I couldn't get it half way since it was so big and long. He tried getting me off but i twisted his nipples and violently sucked his rod more and more.

Akali- So... tasty!

I kept on sucking it more and more i tik he came for 7th time while i probably cummed 15 times already, we both were heavily breathing from the session.

Y/N- P-Please... no more.

Akali- I'll stop. Until your all out of juice and look at that, your still hard.

I grabbed his metal rod and slammed it into my woman cave, I can already a bulge down there and it's a big one. The walls inside of my woman cave are tightening every thrust i take while Y/N moans are loud which makes me hornier by the second.

Akali- I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll only think of me and me only!

Y/N- Some one save me!

I pushed my lips to his in order to shut his cries for help, out of instinct he grabbed my ass and quickly started apologizing but i didn't listen to his sorry's but instead i took out his man hood out and slammed on my ass hole.

Akali- Fuck yes!

Y/N- So... tight

This went on for about a few hours, I would say around 4 hours or so. Our body are full of white liquid coming from his rod and my hole, I kissed on the lips one last time and we both fell asleep.

[Out of akali's Fantasy]

I felt someone touching. I opened my eyes and rubbed them a bit, slowly adjusting my vision i saw ahri with an angry look. Wonder what she's all mad about now?

Ahri- Akali! Get out before he wakes up!

Akali- Oh shit.

I quickly took any thing that was on top of dress outfits and ran to the bathroom to change. After getting dressed up i saw ahri cleaned the mess i made.

Akali- Did i seriously had sex with him even when i was asleep?

Ahri- Afraid so. You really need to contain yourself with what ever is going in your head.

I sighed and shook my head in disappointment, he then started fluttering his eyes open and turned his eyes over at us.

Y/N- *sigh* Good your wearing clothes... in a way.

Akali- At least you get to see my thighs, right?

Y/N- my eyes won't be looking there and you know that!

Akali- Oh hush you and enjoy my thighs~

I jumped on the bed making him fly for a slight second then came back down with his head on my lap, I gently patted his head and stroked his hair as well.

Ahri- Come on you 2. Lunch is ready!

Y/N- Saved!

He was about to get up and quickly go to the living room but i carried up like a baby, I then started carrying like baby with his mom.

Y/N- Akali! Put me down!

Akali- Nope! Now enjoy me pampering you

I heard ahri hiss behind me and i chuckled nervously then smiled at him.

Akali- With ahri Of course.

I put him down and held his right hand, ahri held his left hand and soon the three started walking to the living room to eat lunch.

Haru- Awww he looks like a baby with you 2.

My dad had a sign up saying "Please marry daughter ( ^ω^ )" to Y/N who just looked away blushing from the comments he's receiving.

Ahri- Come on Y/N. Mommy ahri will feed you!

Y/N- I can feed myself Hmph!

I pinched my cheeks while he started whining about how he can feed himself, we didn't listen and soon we both started feeding him.

Ahri- Say "Ahh"

Y/N- No.

Akali- Say "Ahh"

Y/N- No, I can very much feed myself thank you. Now go eat by yourself.

He tried to tried taking noodles using chopsticks and embarrassing enough he failed multiple times trying to use it.

Akali- Does someone not know how to use chopsticks?

Ahri- It'll be really nice if someone fed that certain "someone".

He sighed knowing he actually needs someone to feed or teach him how to sue chopsticks but come on who would teach him to use it? It's better if you feed him, right?

Y/N- I can't believe this is actually happening.

Akali- Say "Ahhh".

Y/N- *sigh* ahhh..

I fed him the noodles on my plate and ate noodles i gave him, god it felt so nice and satisfying to freed and watch him eat it.

Ahri- My turn now. Say "Ahh".

Y/N- A-Ahh...

Me and ahri couldn't help but hug him tightly, he tapped our arms a few times meaning he can't breath. So we let go and kissed in the cheeks.

Akali- Say " I wub you Onee-sama".

Y/N- W-What?! Hell no!

Ahri- Please!

Y/N- No.

Akali- Pretty please!

Y/N- No!

I looked at ahri and nodded, we'll have to use the final resort in this situation. Ahri puppy eyes.

Ahri- Pwutty pwease!

I can tell from the looks of his face that he's trying not to get defeated by ahri's puppy eyes, he sighed in defeat and slowly nodded at us.

Y/N- I.... *sigh* I wub you Onee-sama

Akali/Ahri- Awww~! I love you too~!

*

*

Ahri is currently at a soup shop looking for things to buy for their food house supplies.

Ahri- Huh, I should call Y/N.

She called Y/N and after a while he picked the phone up and said "Hello".

Ahri- I can't find your ice-cream.

Y/N- What? Why? Where are you?

Ahri- Im at soup.

Y/N- Your at... soup?

Ahri- Yeah I'm at soup.

Y/N- Well go to the other aisle then!

Ahri- Ok, hold up.

She put the phone down and went to the next aisle to see even more soup, she put the phone back to her ears and said "There's more soup".

Y/N- Wait a minute which super market are you in right now ?

Ahri- I'm at the soup market!

Y/N- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AT A SOUP MARKET WHEN YOIR TRYING TO FIND ICE-CREAM.

Ahri- BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!

Y/N- HOW IS THAT EVEN CONNECTED TO ICE-CREAM?

Ahri- I LOVE YOU BYEEE.

Y/N- Oh you mother f-

—————————————————————————
Yo i finished the bloody palace mode and got rank A 😳. It's not the best i know but i tried at least.

Is Ahri best girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
66.8K 1.4K 46
Y/N is a special forces soldier for the Noxian military who has done numerous missions and earned a lot of medals but suffers from PTSD and has some...
148K 7K 40
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...
350K 11.7K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...