The Dating proposal

נכתב על ידי imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... עוד

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

22| Drunken kisses

1K 70 27
נכתב על ידי imaginator33

♡♡♡

QUINN

And when I raised my head back up, my eyes were red and puffy, my hands and lips were trembling. A low gasp left my lips and the tears cascaded down my cheeks. A great tremor overtook me.

I miss you, Angus.

I felt a warm touch on my arm, "It's okay." Kenna told me, softy. I nodded and wiped my tears. I sniffed and hung my head. I never thought it would be this hard to talk about my brother.

"I hate you," I whispered, but I knew they could all hear me. I raised my head with a scowl on my face. I looked heaven-wards and the tears graciously went down my cheeks.

"You're so bad." I said, the tip of my nose was red and my hands were trembling. I silently prayed to not lose consciousness and it was taking a lot from me to be this strong. Normally I would have fallen, but not today.

"You left me." I mumbled and looked down. "We didn't get to do so many things." I cried and I felt my head aching. My hands instinctive went to my head and a low gasp left my lips, my eyes shut close at the pain.

"Quinn!" Kenna said alarmed and crouched before me, holding my hands and studying me with terrified eyes, "It's okay, you don't have to say anything again."

"What's happening to her?" Dylan asked, alerted. I felt his hands wrapped around my hands. I shook my head trying to numb the pain but it made it worse.

I felt the pain increase and my limbs went numb instead and instantly I lost consciousness.

Who the fuck told me to shake my damn head!!!

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

I felt and heard a banging sound from my brain. My BRAIN!!!

I sprang up from the soft bed I found myself in and immediately regretted the action. A sharp pain went down my spine and I groaned instinctively.

A low thunder of feet erupted and Kenna and Dylan barged into the room. I stared at them with my hand on my aching head. "Quinn!" Kenna said and came by my side.

She sat beside me and took her hands to my forehead to feel my temperature, she sighed. She turned to Dylan and nodded.

"I had no idea that you had a trauma because of the incident." Dylan sniffled from the doorstep. I turned to him and back and Kenna confused.

"He thinks it's his fault that you blacked out,"  she whispered.

I moved my gaze to Dylan who was staring at the carpet with a sad expression clouding his beauty. I smiled softly and said, "Why in the world would you blame yourself?"

He mumbled something incoherently and I chuckled. "If anyone is to blame here it should be me." I said and he raised his head a little to get a glimpse of me.

I smirked and tapped the spot beside me, "Come here."

He got to me and sat beside me. "There's something you don't know." I began and they both raised an eyebrow.

I forced myself to smile a little and pressed my hands to my cheeks. I sighed. "I was at the spot where the accident happened and I was involved with it."

Both of their eyes widened instantly. "What?" They yelled in sync.

I clenched my fist and took deep breaths. "I followed Angus's car and I watched him, but I didn't know he had anything to do with the Winston's. I noticed his change of behavior and that was why I followed him, hoping that I would find something."

"Then what happened, did you get hurt in the incident?" Dylan asked.

I let out a shaky breath and nodded, "I saw the truck hit the car right before my eyes and the car smashed mine. My car crashed and I fell unconscious and woke up almost immediately."

I narrowed my eyes as I tried to remember that unfortunate day that caused my trauma, "Someone saved me."

"What? Who? Can you remember their face?" Dylan asked all at once.

"I can't really remember, but he carried me out of my car and then I blacked out again and found myself in the hospital."

"Oh Goodness! God bless whoever saved you." Kenna breathed beside me. Her eyes were teary and she sniffed, "I can't imagine losing three of you, I would have gone crazy." She hugged me tightly.

"Are you good?" Dylan asked, gently. He noticed how my breathing increased, I smiled and nodded.

"It was after the incident that the Winston's moved their company from Canada to NYC." Dylan peered up again as he clenched his jaw.

I stared at him in disbelieve and confusion, "Don't let us jump to conclusions and have hatred in our hearts okay?" I said particularly to him.

He looked at me and stared at me for some seconds before looking away and mumbling something my ears couldn't pick up.

I'm not mad at him for suspecting the Winston's for causing the incident because it's suspicious and he has every right to be mad at them. He's human and as I said earlier, people always find a way to blame others.

I gazed at Dylan whose eye narrowed in deep thought and I took my gaze back at Kenna who was still lowly sobbing. I bite my lower lip and sighed.

I held his hands and he glimpsed at him, "Dylan, I know how you're feeling but we can't merely just have one suspect, it'll break us. There are so many other things that are suspicious."

I almost flinched when I felt his warm yet rough and firm hands cupping my face and he stared into my eyes. "I feel indebted to him, we were there together. I was with him during his last moment." I could see the pain locked in his eyes as he spoke.

Taking my hands to his hand on my face. I said, "It's okay."

"Eight years later and I'm still the third wheel." Kenna said and I turned to laugh at her.

She glared at me with a pout in her face and moved her glare to Dylan who busted out laughing. I chuckled at them and shook my head.

It's moments like this that makes me nostalgic....but the good kind of nostalgic.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Later that night I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, letting the wild thought run around my head. I remember when I would put a blanket on the grass in our yard back in Canada and lay on it with Angus, looking at the stars.

I felt empty inside. I turned to my side and looked out the window wall, my eyes took in the sight of the lit night and a relaxed sigh escaped my lips. The stars were more than usual probably because the moon was full therefore giving life to the smallest stars.

I found myself going to the kitchen and resorting to filling my stomach with alcohol. To wash all the worries away I drank the whole bottle. I don't get drunk easily and that's why I had three empty bottles on the island by the time I took my phone to call him.

I hiccupped as I waited for the call to go and he picked up immediately. "Hey, you picked." I half slurred and half laughed. I knew I was super duper drunk by then.

"Quinn." He breathed and a smile crept on to my lips at the sound of his calming voice.

"Don't call my name like that." I giggled and struggled to walk to my couch with another bottle of alcohol in my hands.

"Quinn.....are you drunk?"

"What?" I exclaimed and dumped myself on the couch. "I'm super duper not so drunk, I'm super normal."

I heard him laugh and I huffed. "Why are you laughing?" I mumble and pouted, "I called you to come over, can you? Pretty please."

He was quiet for a while and I titled my head waiting for his melodic voice to ring through my ears again, "Loverboy, I'm waiting." I sang and crossed my right leg over my left.

He chuckled and I heard the sound of a chair against the tiles, "I'm coming."

I squeaked and cut the call. I pressed my hands to my cheeks and blushed profusely. I let my body sway back and forth on the chair as I waited for him to come through the door.

"Prince charming is on his way." I sang and shut my eyes shyly. "My prince charming." I breathed and giggled.

Drunkness is a no no for me again, but tonight.... I'll let it be tonight.

Then suddenly, the doorbell rang and I sprang up. My eyes glued to my pitch-black door, I hiccuped and stared at the door. The doorbell rang again and I beamed drunken.

"I'm on my way prince charming." I sang and flipped my curly hair over my shoulder and skipped to the door.

I smiled sheepishly and peered through the hole thing in the door that lets me see who's on the other side. I sighed dreamily as I saw him there, the most beautiful man alive here before me.

"Quinn?" He called and I could feel myself drooling at his voice.

"Yes, prince charming I'm coming." I said and proceeded to put in my passcode. I found myself swaying on my feet, my vision blurred and I shook my head. The door seemed to be swirling around and the world began spinning.

He chuckled and I knew he was smiling.

My body took two steps backward instinctively and I went back forward to put my passcode. Finally, I got my body to move according to my will, but then I face problem number two.

My brain couldn't remember what my passcode was.

"No, but I have to let my prince charming in!" I cried as I tried keeping in random numbers.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I sobbed lowly.

"I can't remember my passcode."

I expected.... I don't know comforting words? But he replied by laughing loud enough for me to hear through the door.

I grimaced and banged the door, "I miss you." I breathed.

He stopped laughing and my heartbeat almost stopped. Then I remembered something, I smiled and shuffled to the drawer next to the closet in the room where I kept my coats. I opened it and there it was, my passcode written in a little sheet of paper.

"Yayyy." I squeaked and went to open the door for my prince charming. There he stood, his electric blue eyes landed on mine the moment I opened the door and my lips parted in awe at his beauty.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside, before he could speak I snaked my hands around his torso and gently placed my head on his cheat. I felt him freeze under my touch and his heart which was right under my ear began beating above normal speed.

I pulled away and looked at him concerned, "What's wrong prince charming?" I peered from under my lashes.

He moved his gaze away from the carpet and to me. I pouted and huffed. But suddenly his face broke into a grin, "You reek of alcohol." He whispered and I felt a sharp electric force go through my spine.

A fucking zoo exploded in my stomach. I looked up at him and his smile, just his smile made the screw in my knees lose and my legs turned to jelly.

He caught me before I could fall. I smiled at his touch and said, "You too, you smell like alcohol."

He laughed and shut the door, "Well I had a tough day so it's acceptable that I get drunk."

I giggled and hugged him again, "But you're super-duper drunk." He quoted what I said, as he rested his chin on my head that was placed on his cheat. His heart was still beating super fast, but we'll work on that later.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I giggled. He stroked his hands through my hair gently.

"Maybe because of the alcohol or.." He trailed on.

"Or?"

"Or maybe because you're wrapping your hands around me and your sweet fizzy peach gummy sweet smell mixed with the smell of alcohol is a lot....arousing."

My face flushed and I nibbled on my lower lips, "You're drunk, don't say that when you're drunk." I giggled and hiccuped.

"Isn't it cheeky to hear a drunk person telling another drunk person that he's drunk?"

"Can I kiss you?" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop it, kids this is why you don't drink alcohol!!!

I stared into his blue eyes wanting to drown in it, he started me unbelievably and searched my eyes to see if I was sure about this. I held his neck while standing on my tip-top, "Let's lose a little tonight huh?"

I knew he was holding himself back because we were drunk, I could feel it in the air so I did what I know would make his head switch.

I tangled my hands in his hair and crashed my lips onto his. The moment our lips touch an electric feeling erupted in my body. He pulled away and I breathe heavily as I stared into his eyes.

"Let me take control." He whispered in his deep husky voice. In a flash, he carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist and smashed my back against the wall before I could speak he smashed his lips on mine.

The kiss was demanding and rough, the good type of rough. He nibbled on my bottom lips and I felt him smile against my lips. I felt euphoric, if just his kiss could make me feel like this.....

I felt his hands sneak under my shirt and instantly I took it off and threw it on the couch. I stopped the kiss for a split second to take off my top, our lips locked again instantly. It felt like a very very strong magnetic force.

And then I knew, there's no going back.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

👁👄👁

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment.

QOTD: What's your perfect date idea?

I love these types of questions because I love love honesty. My dream date would be spending quality times together, it could be a night in together where we make those love shaped pizza and get cuddled up together to watch a movie or anything cute like that.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
141K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
340K 9.4K 56
Ares, the typical hot playboy, decides to bet on his own dad's best friend's daughter in his ego. He would hate to sip from the same glass, let alone...
4.4K 393 20
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...