Bad girl meet Bad boy

By Stay_Weird123

People have hidden past's that they call 'hidden' for a reason. Cher Smith is a 17 year old girl who has a re... More

Thanks to all of you and edit for 2021!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 *Epilogue*
A/N
GREAT NEWS!
A note to all of you!

>PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING<

13.6K 154 12
By Stay_Weird123

I wanted to give everyone some information.

Its been almost 7 years since I have written this book in 2014 and in those 7 years I started the book as a fanfiction and a few years after I wanted to change the names so it wasn't considered a fanfiction anymore. I have worked on it off and on as well as the other two books but I have missed some names and haven't completed the other books yet. I am no longer a 16 year old who can sit at home and write.
I have a family and I have to support my family.

and because people can't seem to read... I WROTE THIS 7 YEARS AGO.
The tags for a fanfiction have been changed and I am not conning people into reading my book. If you could read youd see to read this part before starting the book.

If youre just commenting to be a dick, it will be deleted.

Thank you all to the ones who have commented and stood up for me over the years over dumb writing techniques that once again..were from a 16 year old teen.

Please keep commenting on the chapters I have missed a name change !! and I will try to be more thorough with everything when I have the chances to write.

I love all of you !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 0 72
EDITING A 17 year old girl named Rose as been abused since her mother died. she moves to a different schools and was starting all over again . what...
185K 4.6K 28
Camille smith is your average church girl. She doesnt do anything bad. The worse things she's EVER done is curse. She hides her inner and outer beaut...
267K 11.8K 29
Since she was thirteen, Mia has had a crush on her best friend, What happens when things don't go the way she thought they would. Someone from her p...
53.1K 1.4K 22
When 16 year old good girl Hollie moves schools she finds out the this school is completely different to her old one. But when she meets the school b...