Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 36

4.1K 65 104
By Vergil_the_chairman

I have never celebrated Christmas in my life because for one. This country (kuwait) is a Muslim country so... none of that, so what ever is my knowledge for what to do in
Christmas, this probably won't be an accurate one but still.

I tried ;-;.

————————————————————————

December 25, Thursday. (Christmas)

Christmas Day!

1:00 PM

At the living room.

[Y/N's POV]

Yahoo! It's Christmas Day and I'm really really excited! EEEKKK! This is going to be my first real proper Christmas in my life so i hope everything will go as plan. I can only hope right? And i can finally move my body!

Y/N- Yahoo! I can move my body! I can move my body!

Now this is really Christmas! I can move and not get freaking carried around like a baby, not only that i can also use the bathroom in peace.

Y/N- Wonder what there doing?

I knocked akali's room a few times since thats where most of them hang out or sometimes at the living room if needed.

*Knock Knock*

Akali- One second!

I took one step back ward and heard footsteps slowly making its way to the door, akali opened the door and she looked really happy to see me. Wonder why?

Akali- After moon Y/N and merry Christmas babe.

Y/N- *sigh* Merry Christmas to you to Akali.

Will they ever call me by name and name only? No i don't think that will happen, right?

Akali- Come in we wanna show you something!

I guess everyone is here then, I entered the room and slid the door closed behind me. I looked around the room and it was pretty dark, the only thing I could see was black which doesn't help in saying it all.

Ahri- *whisper* 1, 2... 3!

Someone switched on the lights of the room making me close my eyes for a bit from the brightness, after a few seconds my vision became clear and i saw them wearing... Santa Claus clothes?

Girls- Surprise!

Y/N- Jesus...

I held my Huh and on my chest trying to recover from the jump scare i received from them, after a few breathes i got back to my senses and focused whats on front of me.

Y/N- Umm... are you supposed to wear that in Christmas?

No one answered nor expected me to react like this i guess? I don't know. Who knows what's going on their heads, all I know it's that some of them is thinking something really... really dirty.

Kai'sa- Yes... Yes we're supposed to wear this in Christmas love.

Ahri- But first! Do you like it?

Y/N- Yeah, I guess. Wait why is that important-

Evelyn took my hand and placed it on her... chest, she also squeezed my hand to squeeze her chest. Can they think of something else other Then dirty things?

Y/N- *sigh* why do you do this to me?

Evelyn- Because it's fun to tease you and seeing your face all red and embarrassed like that.

Akali- It doesn't help the fact that your cute.

Ahri- Adorable.

Kai'sa- And precious.

Y/N- Yeah... now i know what i want for Christmas. Wait i didn't meant it like tha—

Too late i was already being squashed by the 4 of them, how so? The four of them circled around me and pressed themselves on tightly. Especially... actually all of them were doing it equally tight.

Y/N- Time to get out of here!

I smoke dash out of the suffocating chamber created by 4 people and i know who are they very well. I tried sliding the door open many times but it doesn't seem to move.

Y/N- Why isn't it opening?! Open damn it!

After many tries of opening it i had to find another way out. Windows? No windows damn it. Vents! There has to be— actually scratch that, there isn't any vents in this house. I gulped nervously and slowly turned my head behind, I saw four of them just standing and smiling happily as if...

Y/N- You guys were prepared for this weren't you?

Ahri- Eyup! Now there's no way for you to escape now lover boy~

Kai'sa- You better listen or else we'll have to punish really bad and you don't Like getting "punished" right?

Akali- Get him!

Evelyn had a rode on her hand, she kept slaptit on her left hand palm. If she's trying to intimidate me then she's doing a really good job since i was about to pee my self.

Y/N- 'Wait a minute...' If any of you come any closer I'll pee myself! 'That should back them off'.

Everyone stopped mid-way to me and looked at each other dumbfounded by my line, ahri chuckled at first then started laughing going to the ground as well.
Evelyn held her stomach handling too much laughter i suppose, akali and Kai'sa just kept on pointing me and laughing as well.

After some time they stopped laughing and lived there lips in unison. Just how do you do stuffs at the same time? Coincidental much?.

Akali- Did you really think that's gonna work on us?

Kai'sa- We know you haven't peed her so we know you aren't lying.

Ahri- And what makes you think that you peeing yourself will stop us from doing what we want, huh?
Heat season is coming Y/N and you need to practice.

Y/N- Again what is this heat season? No one seems to really want to explain it to me.

Evelyn- *sigh* Are you the submissive type or dominant type?

Y/N- I- ummm... submissive?

All of them smiled at this and started giggling seductively at me, what did I do to deserve this? Is hell worse or this situation i am in right now is worse?

Kai'sa- Good. Now we know what to "do" with you.

Y/N- And that is...?

Akali threw me a bottle of "water", I caught it with one hand and examined the bottle. It seems like any ordinary water bottle to me, but the smiles on their doesn't help it at all.

Y/N- Well i am thirsty so why not.

I spun the cap of the bottle open and drank it slowly, it tasted weird at first but after some time the taste came to me and soon the bottle that akali gave me is now empty.

Ahri- So... how was it?

Y/N- It tastes weird at first but after some time i grew into the taste and liked it. What's in it though? The liquid "water" looks normal but where does the taste come from?

Evelyn- It's a body fluid of mines~ Glad you liked it~

Y/N- 'Oh my god...' WATER! I WANT WATER RIGHT NOW!

Kai'sa passed me another three bottle of "water". Without thinking straight i just drank all of them in a flash, I wiped the remaining liquid on my lips then remembered the situation in hand.

Y/N- Don't tell me... that all of the bottles were...

Ahri- They are indeed.

Akali- I'm just surprised that you really liked it that much, good to know.

Kai'sa- You wanna use the toilet right?

Y/N- I think I'm gonna throw up...

I can't believe what i just did and wanted to use the washroom so badly. One to pee and second to wash my mouth or drink regular water, I felt someone wrapped their arms around me and i knew who this was since i could feel since a tail was also wrapped around me.

Ahri- You can pee on us you know~?

Y/N- 'This people are out of their minds!'. Umm... I'll just... right i forgot.

Evelyn- Oh and before we forgot.

Akali- Come here.

Kai'sa being the tallest in the group. She took out her phone and did many selfies with all of us in together, me being mostly squished in their chest sadly.

Kai'sa- Now for the next 2 final pictures.

Y/N- Oh god... 'Now I'm really scared'.

[Kai'sa POV]

I set my phone on the table and set a 3-second timer. I quickly ran beside Y/N while akali was on his other side, I brought my lips to his left cheek while akali brought hers to his right cheek. He was blushing like crazy and tried many times to get out but failed to do so.

Kai'sa- Evelyn, ahri you two are next!

The two did the same like what me and akali did to Y/N. Sook after we 4 cuddled and snuggled with Y/N almost the full day, during those cuddling sessions (no they didn't have sex... yet) his fox features came back.

His fox ears, tails, beautiful eyes and white hair. This is hands down the best Christmas I've ever had, he saw his fox-like features came and drooped his head earning a sigh from his mouth.

Y/N- Some one save me.

Ahri- You know Y/N you should really try to enjoy. It's not everyday a guy can get 4 girls to fall for him you know ?

Y/N- But i didn't make you guys fall in love with
m-me! I just needed friends!

Akali- Too had. We're going to be more than friends.

Evelyn- come to mama will ya~?

Y/N- 'Will they ever stop making fun of me? Oh well i guess I'll have to enjoy this Christmas right?'.

What really shocked us is that he actually came to Evelyn and hugged her, I could tell everyone is stunned by this action but nonetheless Evelyn was happily crying in joy.

Y/N- 'I can't believe I'm saying this'. I-I love you.. mama.

Evelyn- Oh come here my sweet sweet baby~!

Evelyn tightened the Hug to the point Y/N is lifted up from his feet and probably was suffocating in her breasts too.

Kai'sa- 'Oh Y/N~ what will our life be without you~'.

Ahri- Hey let me join!

Akali- Yeah me too!

Y/N- I think I'm gonna die!

Kai'sa- Don't forget me!

Y/N was just muffling and squiring around to the point where he just smoke dashed and Shot a big smoke blast (Cinder blast) on the door and ran at the bath room.

Kai'sa- ara ara~

The scene ended there 😳

*

*

Ahri- Bang bang bang!

Y/N- Pull my devil trigger!

——————————————————————————

Dudes! My hand and arms are in pain 😭 Why did i have to play DMC 5 on DMD mode 😞

Any wha see you guys later peace ✌️

Small message from me:-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.9K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
45.2K 732 16
Y/N was a normal 17 year old boy about to graduated from high school. Ever since he started high school he always get bully by older kids, so he does...
148K 7K 40
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...
349K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...