What makes a team (bad batch...

By truth_or_dare_queen

This is a story of Phoenix the first female clone of Jango fett. (Plot twist she's nots clone) The Kaminoans... More

Before i begin
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Christmas special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Bad batch trailer (my version)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (redone)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Season 1 Love intrest ranks (so far)
Bad batch season 2 trailer (my version
Capter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Capter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Season 2 love interest ranks (so far)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Epilogue
Thank you

19

1.2K 31 1
By truth_or_dare_queen

We headed back to anaxes as we all gather together in front of the Jedis and commander Cody.

"Captain Rex, corporal echo and clone force 99" Windu spoke. "You have all done a great service for the republic thanks to your courage and effort, republic ship yards will soon be up and running again."

"You've got some medal coming your way" the other General said before leaving.

They all leave except for us. Echo turn to look at us in confusion "you coming?" He asked.

"Not really our thing" tech said.

"Accolades." Crosshair adds.

"Yeah, we're just in it for the thrill. Yo!" Wrecker said.

"You sure it's your thing?" Hunter asked.

"What do you mean?" Echo asked in confusion.

"He means your path is different. Like ours" I said with a chuckle. "If you ever feel like you don't fit in with them, find us." I smiled as hunter motion us to get going.

Once we turned back around echo was following us as he turned to see rex standing there and he saluted as we did too.

Then Rex leaves as we headed to the ship before I could go on "PHOENIX!" I heard someone shou I turned to see jesse running towards me. "Thinking of leaving without saying goodbye?" He asked.

"I didn't think you wanted that" I replied.

"Please, always to a friend. But I want to give you this" he pulls something out of his pocket and gives it to me. I opened it at was a code to call someone. "You can call me anytime" he winks at me.

I rolled my eyes and head to the ship. I noticed all the boys were looking at me. I chuckled "jealous that I made a friend?" I asked before going to my room.

I sat down on a desk and started drawing something for echo. Something he might like. Let's just say he needs an upgrade.

Well, if he's gonna fit in with us. He needs to dress like one of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 629 46
Ella is a mandalorian Jedi trying to find her way through this new galaxy after order 66 and she happens to bump into her favourite clones. who knows...
168K 5.1K 64
Order 66 has been initiated...And yet, the Bad Batch, besides Crosshair, are excluded from the ruthless act. When they return to Kamino, they learn t...
18K 486 62
Aurora Ealis is a Bounty Hunter who thinks that it's best to be alone in life. With no one to care for, loss wouldn't be as such of a big deal. Well...
2.7K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...