Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

Da Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... Altro

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 28

4.9K 82 126
Da Vergil_the_chairman

Quick questions viewers OuO.
What are your thoughts about this Y/N in this story? Do you like him, hate him? What are his pros and cons in your opinion
Feel free to say it in this chapter UoU. Let's get back to the story eh?

———————————————————————

September 21

2 PM, 22.6 degrees Celsius.

7AM

[Y/N's POV]

Ah yes. This month is autumn right? If so then looks like autumn clothes will be the clothes I'll be wearing for "World peace day". Well i hope it'll be peace full in the penthouse at least, I can only hope.

Y/N- Now then let's do some digging of autumn clothes.

I rubbed by hands together and dive in through my clothes that were currently in the ground just laying there while i was digging through it as if it were an ocean to dive in.

[Akali's POV]

I opened my eyes and looked to my left to see it the time to be...

Akali- 7:05 AM...

I still sat on my bed and stretched by back to hear satisfying which made me smile a bit after hearing it. It's almost the end of September right? And it's autumn i believe me.

Akali- Looks like it's time to wear autumn clothes for today.

I got up from my bed and checked my self in the mirror to see myself standing there. I turned around to check out my butt.

Akali- Did my butt get bigger? Oh well i know Y/N likes it.

I slapped my butt and smirked knowing I'll wear a tight jean to show Y/N for today. It's gonna be one "Peaceful" day isn't it?

Akali- Time to start the day.

[Ahri's POV]

Now I'm a fox. A nine tailed fox but i only summon one tail at the house, now people would expect me to be clean and my room for to be tidy right? Boy your in for a treat.

Ahri- Love it.

My bra was hanging around in the roof fan just swinging in circles and circles. My panty is just laying down in front of the doorway, I bet Y/N could clearly see it and would most probably run away in embarrassment.

Ahri- Oh i can't wait to do 'it' again. But i guess he needs some time to recharge.

Is it wrong to have sex with him when he's sleeping? Meh no one is gonna know, right? Either way we 4 enjoy it but he's sleeping.... hmmm. Nope! There's nothing wrong with it.

Ahri- I'm looking at you readers! *hiss*

[Evelyn's POV]

I already did everything what i needed to do in my room. I took a shower, relief myself in the washroom, brush my teeth all that normal things that you would do when you wake up.

Evelyn- Hmmm.

I jiggled my breasts a bit feeling a bit anxious. I wonder if it's big enough for Y/N? Sure it's big but some guys prefer it more bigger, I sighed remembering his answer.

Evelyn- "I-I don't care!".

I mocked his voice and laughed knowing he gets all Shy embarrassed when it comes to woman's 'territory'. Boy i can't wait till our wedding day. Me, ahri, akali and Kai'sa marrying Y/N. That little pumpkin is my everything.

Evelyn- Crap... I think I'm horny right now.

[Kai'sa POV]

I applied my make-up and purple lipstick for today. And already start wearing my autumn clothes, isn't it "World peace day" today? Oh well it's not gonna be peaceful day for Y/N since it basically happens to him almost everyday.

Kai'sa- Hmmm... My boobs are fit, and by butt is tight.

I slapped my butt and shakes a bit to make it sure it's good for Y/N and Y/N only. That little cinnamon roll is gonna 4 beautiful ladies... hehehe.

Kai'sa- Oh no I'm drooling.

I wiped it from my mouth with my left hand and thought that why not cook break fast for today ay? I'm a good cook but when it's compared to Y/N.

Kai'sa- He's cook is like the royalty type. Now then it's time to get cooking Kai'sa.

[Y/N's POV]

Hmm yeah i look fine with this clothes right?

Y/N- Yeah i think I'm ok.

I checked my social media and saw nothing special for today except for the "World peace day" topic. God I really hope it'll be peaceful today, I think I'm gonna jinx myself badly. Very badly.

I walked by ahri's room and heard a lot of ruckus inside so i pushed the door a little to see her chasing her tail...

Does every fox do that or something? Or is it just her? Either way I'll have to call her for break fast and Kai'sa texted me that she'll cook for today. I knocked the door twice and she looked at me with the tail over her head.

Y/N- Let's go break fast ahri.

Ahri- Awww~ is my little Kickapoo concerned about me~?

Y/N- Just s-shut up and go to the k-kitchen.

Ahri- Heh Y/N.

Y/N- W-What?!

Ahri- i love you~

Y/N- JUST GO TO THE KITCHEN WILL YA!

Being the mischievous fox she is, she came running in 4 and came on my head like a cat or fox I don't even know anymore.

Ahri- Take me there young man!

Y/N- *sigh*

I didn't feel like to do anything than do what she says since she isn't that heavy and her tail is wagging left and right on my butt.

Y/N- Let's just get this over with.

Ahri- *Smooch*

She kissed my cheek and giggled which made my face like a tomato and also made me walk faster to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting on their proposal s as always.

Akali and ahri left a spot between them since it's my place and my place only according to them 2 at least. Ahri and akali patted the chair between then so i did what i had to do.

Y/N- Time to take out my headphones and live in "Peace"

{Play the song on top}

[Third POV]

After Y/N placed his headphones on his head playing the song. He just smiled, bopped his head to the music and ate the food cooked and served by Kai'sa.

Kai'sa- I guess we can be peaceful for today right, girls?

Ahri- Awww, fine i guess so

Akali- Fine by me... I guess.

Evelyn- I guess some peaceful time doesn't hurt anyone does it?

She flashed a smile at Y/N who smiled back and gave a thumbs up to her. He gulped the last piece of the food and drank orange juice.

Y/N- Now then it's time to get to work.

*Ding*

Y/N- Hmm?

He took out his phone and saw a link sent to him by ahri who was smiling mischievously. He wasn't sure about this at first but decide to go along with it, he pressed the button and the link brought him to YouTube. The song started playing...

Y/N- *sigh* your gonna pay for this!

He got up from his seat and started dancing along with the song. The girls weren't expecting this but knew they had too join in too.

Ahri- *looks at readers* come on! You know you wanna?

She winked at the readers and... the scene ended there.

*

*

Then KDA came up to the screen and waved at the readers.

Ahri- Slide to the left!

She did so

Y/N- Slide to the right!

He did so

Akali- Criss cross!

They did so.

Evelyn- Criss cross!

They did so

Kai'sa- Cha cha real smooth!

——————————————————————————

And i oop! Bet you guess weren't expecting that didn't you? Ik it's old but it still kinda works... in a way ;—;

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

69.2K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
349K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
148K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
45.2K 732 16
Y/N was a normal 17 year old boy about to graduated from high school. Ever since he started high school he always get bully by older kids, so he does...