Snowflake /Pjm jjk

By viclexxxia

Warning ⚠️ 18+ Three hearts, two soulmates, lies and secrets. Park Jimin have been looking for his soulmate f... More

⚠️
❄️
❄️ Part one
❄️ Part two
❄️ Part three
❄️ Part four
❄️ Part five
❄️ Part six
❄️ Part Seven
❄️ Part Eight
❄️Part nine
❄️ Part Ten
❄️ Part Elleven
❄️ Part Twelve
❄️ Part thirteen
❄️ Part Fourteen
❄️Part fifthteen
❄️ Part Sixteen
❄️ Part Seventeen
❄️ Part Eighteen
❄️ Part Nineteen
❄️ Part Twenty
❄️ Part Twenty One
❄️ Part Twenty Two
❄️ Part Twenty Three
❄️Part Twenty four
❄️ Part Twenty five
❄️Part Twenty Six
❄️ Part twenty Seven
❄️Part twenty Eight
❄️ Part Twenty Nine
❄️ Part Thirty
❄️ Part Thirty One
❄️ Part Thirty Two
❄️ Part Thirty Three
❄️Part Thirty Four
❄️ Part Thirty Five
❄️ Part Thirty Six
❄️ Part Thirty Seven
❄️ Part Thirty Eight
❄️ Part Thirty Nine
❄️ Part fourty
❄️ Part Fourty one
❄️ Part Fourty Two
❄️ Part Forthy Three
❄️ Fourty Four
❄️ Part Fourty Five
❄️ Part Fourty Six
❄️ Part Fourty Seven
❄️ Part Fourty Eight
❄️ Part Fourty Nine
❄️ Part Fifty
❄️ Part Fifty One
❄️ Part Fifty Two
❄️Part Fifty Three
❄️ Part Fifty Four
❄️ Part Fifty Five
End

❄️ Part Fifty Six

63 6 6
By viclexxxia

4 February 2021
Victoria's pov

"Come on, baby" Jungkook said while walking eager on the path.

"Juuungkook, not so fast, I have to carry a whole human being in my belly and it's getting kinda heavy" I whined, which made him stop up only to laugh at my pouted face.

"Then let me carry you princess" he said with a cute smile.

"Uhh - seriously? Baby, you are maybe strong but not that strong" I reply chuckling.
Who he think he is? The freaking hulk or something?

"WHAT, Come here" he demands and I have clearly offended his manhood as he went straight to me and pulls me into his arms and tries lifting me up, I laugh so hard when he struggles.

"Oh-princess, either this kid is coming out big or you really should cut down on the chocolate" he teases and my eyes went wide.

"HEY, That is not how you talk to your pregnant girlfriend" I scolded and he laugh before lifting me up like I weighed nothing while smirking proudly at me.

"I'm just teasing, princess!" He said laughing before he starts to walk with me in his arms.

"Where are we going?" I ask while holding my hands around his neck.

"It's a surprise princess, be patient" he answers with a laugh.

When we finally arrives he takes out a tie from his back pocket and blindfolds me.

"Come here" he said guiding me along.

I hear a door opens and the warmth made me sighs in relief because it's really cold outside these days.

"Okey princess" he whisper from behind me and slowly takes of the blindfold and I gasp from the sight and my heart is beating so fast it feel like it will jump right out of me.

"Oh my" I gasp looking at thousands of flowers in front of me.

We are surrounded by roses not only blue but in every collar you can imagine.

"Omg, Jungkook, this is amazing" I said while smelling every rose that catches my eyes - one is more beautiful than the other.

"Why are they blooming now?" I ask looking around in this amazing large greenhouse.

"This is the place where I found your blue roses, they are made here just like all of these" he explained but I was to exited studying a light blue rose with yellow in it to even hear clearly what he said.

"Victoria"

I hum in response since I am to busy studying every single rose that is fascinating me.

"People really impress me - how can they manage to create something this beautiful?" I ask still kneeling in front of a bunch of flowers.

"Victoria!" Jungkook call out but again I was busy admiring.

"What - you don't now?" I ask.

"For the love of god can you just turn around?" He blurted out and I turn around immediately a little taken back from his words.

I gasp while everything inside of me stops working because this breath taking man in front of me is kneeling down on one knee -
this feels like a dream and if he is about to tie his shoe or prank me I will for sure strangle him with these flowers.

"Victoria" he whispers looking deeply into my eyes while he takes my hand with his - oh god, here comes the tears, this is to emotional for a pregnant woman full of hormones.

"Since the first day I saw you I always knew you would be something special to me and now that I have found my special someone I want to spend the rest of my life with - I want the rest of life to start now" he starts but gets cut off by his own sobs and I smile warmly at him while crying my eyes out.

"My love for you can never be described with words so I will show it to you instead through my touch and actions and this will be the first of many" he continues and I start to shake from crying - every single word touch my heart.

"I love you with all my heart and I want to ask you the big question since you was my first - will you forever be my last?" He asked nervously and I gasp while nodding my head like crazy.

"Yes Jungkook - yes" I scream before I throw my self in his arms crying from happiness.

"I love you, I love you so much" I repate over and over again feeling his big arms holding tight around me.

"I love you more princess, you are everything I have ever wanted" he whispers in my ear before he leans down to give me a passionately kiss.

He break the kiss and I can see that he is admiring me with his eyes, he take my hand and put on a beautiful diamond ring, I look at it with wide eyes and gasp in shock.

"Jungkook, this is beautiful" I gasp in excitement and he laugh before kissing my hand.

"Well baby - if you think dating a celebrity comes with perks you will be surprise to see what marrying one comes with" he smirks at me making me roll my eyes.

That damn smirk.

"SURPRISE"

A big scared scream escape my mouth and I immediately look down to check my pants to see if my water had broke - it's still early but you never know.

"Congratulations to you both" Alex and Hobi said at the same time before giving us a hug, Alex looks at the ring as gasp before winking to Jungkook.

"Now lets party" Taehyung screams and holds up his wine glass to make everyone cheer for us - I can't describe how happy and lucky I am for having these crazy people in my life.

[later]

Taehyung lays passed out on the grass after drinking to much wine while Suga and Namjoon is having a quite discussion about which one of them is going to have Taehyung in their car on their way back home.

Alex and Hobi sat by the fire outside and cuddle with each other which made my heart warm by the sight, I am really happy for Alex that he have finally found someone special to him.

Jin is scolding Jimin and Nori in the kitchen because he busted them having sex in his car earlier but I think his anger is a build up - Jin never liked Nori and he was so angry when he found out that Jimin had taken her back.

"Are you watching the drama?" Jungkook ask as he approach me and I smile widely by the sight of him.

"Yes, I am fascinated by the way he scolds them - look at him waving his arms in the air like crazy" I giggled pointing on Jin and Jungkook laugh before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know that my friends is a bunch of weirdos" Jungkook chuckles while he leans his forehead against mine.

"And I love it" I giggled and he smiles warmly at me.

"I want to show you something" I whisper in his ear before walking upstairs with him following behind.

I stand in front of the door and let out a heavy breath while Jungkook is looking at me waiting patiently, I open the door and show him the finished nursery that I have fixed and Jungkook eyes widen as he walk inside.

"Oh my, this is beautiful, Victoria!!" He gasp while looking around and I smile feeling proud from his reaction, I wrap my hands around his waist pulling him in for a back hug.

"Look closer" I whisper and he looks around trying to figure out what I mean but when he struggle to find it I start to laugh.

"I know it is your mom's old bedroom baby" he said smiling sadly.

"Jungkook it isn't that, look at the baby crib" I blurted out feeling frustrated by his blindness.

"Which once?" He asked and I mentally slap my self while shaking my head dumbfounded.

He shift his gaze between the two cribs and looks at me dumbfounded still not understanding the meaning of it.

"Why have you bought two cribs?" He frown and this time I slap my forehead feeling the whole surprise being ruined by his stupidity.

"Seriously?" I frown and his eyes went wide while a gasp escape his mouth.

"Twins?" He screams and I sigh in relief and nod my head.

"Are you kidding me? Oh my good, this is amazing princess" he scream and lift me up in his arms while swinging me around which made me laugh.

"This really have to be the best day in my entire life" Jungkook said while brushing his nose against mine.

"Do you know the gender for the second one?" He asked and I nod my head smiling widely.

"What?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Jungkook, look at the crib" I whisper and point at the blue crib and he scream and jump around from joy.

"A boy and a girl" he repeats over and over again happily and I laugh at his reaction - this man is amazing!

He walks over to me and looks deeply in to my eyes with the widest smile I have ever seen on his face while his hands is caressing my baby bump.

"I love you so much Victoria, thank you for making me the happiest man ever" he said cupping my cheeks.

"I love you too, Jungkook" I said leaning in for a kiss but he moves away.

"Of course you do - I am your soulmate" he smirks before attacking my lips with his.

[later]

Alex and I stand on the porch outside saying our goodbyes - Alex and Hobi are the only once who is staying in Busan for a few days while the others drove back to Seoul earlier.

"Are you happy now?" Alex ask with a smile breaking the hug.

"I really am, Alex" I answer and he cups my cheeks while caressing them.

"Seeing you and Jungkook today reminded me of mom and Juhan - your and his love reminds me of theirs" Alex confessed and my eyes immediately tear up.

"It's twins Alex" I said and he gasp in shock with widen eyes.

"No way?!" He gasp while laughing in disbelief.

"They are like us - a boy and a girl" I sniffed and his eyes tear up as well.

"It's amazing - I guess you finally made this home complete after all" Alex sniffed as I nod my head understanding perfectly what he meant.

"Are you going to stay here?" I ask and he looks at me with a mischievous smile.

"I am going back to Norway like planned and will be staying there a couple of months while me and Hobi will be looking for a apartment here in Busan together" Alex confessed and I jump right in his arms from joy.

"I love you so much Alex" I whisper.

"I love you too sis" Alex said pulling me in even tighter.

The happiness inside of me is to much - I never in my entire life knew that I can feel this happy again.

Living in my childhood home where all my memories of my mom and Juhan is - and not to forget to mention living there together with my one and only soulmate Jungkook, it is amazing.

I stand there waving like crazy watching Alex and Hobi's car drive away, I was about to walk back inside when I see a car drive back.

Isn't that Jimin's car? They left here for a good half and hour ago.

I wave at them and see Nori step out of the car in a hurry.
"I am so sorry but I forgot my phone and I can't live without it" she chuckles and I laugh warmly at her clumsiness while she rush inside.

Jimin sees me and steps out of the car with a smile.

"Do you know how beautiful you look standing there in the moonlight?" Jimin smirks and I blush immediately while I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Jimin, did you have a good time today?" I ask and he nod his head while walking slowly towards me with a mischievous smile.

"I think it is amazing" he said as he comes closer and his mischievous smile is still on.

"What?" I ask with a frown not sure what he is babbling about.

"I realise something today when I saw you and Jungkook dancing earlier" Jimin starts and he take one more step before his stops right in front of me and I look up at him a little dumbfounded by his strange behaviour.

"And what is that?" I hesitantly ask with nervousness in my tone.

"It's funny how soulmates always find their way back together no matter how hard the world is trying to push them apart"

He cups my cheek and gives me a quick peak on the lips before he leans down to whisper something in my ear that immediately breaks my whole world into pieces.

"Who's the father, snowflake?"

The end, or is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.2K 47
It is the story of Park Y/N and Jeon Jungkook. Her Ex is her new boss. ..She still remember what happened on that day which turned her into cold ice...
477K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
180K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
12.4K 804 17
Jimin gets his heart broken in every relationship he tries, just when he finally gives up he meets Taehyung, who makes him feel so different. Unfortu...