Snowflake /Pjm jjk

By viclexxxia

Warning ⚠️ 18+ Three hearts, two soulmates, lies and secrets. Park Jimin have been looking for his soulmate f... More

⚠️
❄️
❄️ Part one
❄️ Part two
❄️ Part three
❄️ Part four
❄️ Part five
❄️ Part six
❄️ Part Seven
❄️ Part Eight
❄️Part nine
❄️ Part Ten
❄️ Part Elleven
❄️ Part Twelve
❄️ Part thirteen
❄️ Part Fourteen
❄️Part fifthteen
❄️ Part Sixteen
❄️ Part Seventeen
❄️ Part Eighteen
❄️ Part Nineteen
❄️ Part Twenty
❄️ Part Twenty One
❄️ Part Twenty Two
❄️ Part Twenty Three
❄️Part Twenty four
❄️ Part Twenty five
❄️Part Twenty Six
❄️ Part twenty Seven
❄️Part twenty Eight
❄️ Part Twenty Nine
❄️ Part Thirty
❄️ Part Thirty One
❄️ Part Thirty Two
❄️ Part Thirty Three
❄️Part Thirty Four
❄️ Part Thirty Five
❄️ Part Thirty Six
❄️ Part Thirty Seven
❄️ Part Thirty Eight
❄️ Part Thirty Nine
❄️ Part fourty
❄️ Part Fourty one
❄️ Part Fourty Two
❄️ Part Forthy Three
❄️ Fourty Four
❄️ Part Fourty Five
❄️ Part Fourty Six
❄️ Part Fourty Seven
❄️ Part Fourty Eight
❄️ Part Fourty Nine
❄️ Part Fifty
❄️ Part Fifty One
❄️ Part Fifty Two
❄️ Part Fifty Four
❄️ Part Fifty Five
❄️ Part Fifty Six
End

❄️Part Fifty Three

38 6 3
By viclexxxia

19th november 2020
Jungkook's Pov

I sat on the bench that I have been sitting on four hours now - I just have been sitting here staring blankly on nothing and it isn't exactly summer so I probably would be sick after this.

Yesterday when Alex told me he would help me out I can't sleep or do anything. I have just been waiting all day for a call from her or him.

I feel so damn sorry for hurting her like I did that night and her teary eyes is burning on my mind and it makes me go crazy.

That night all I wanted was to tell her how I really feel - that I don't give a fuck about what have happen in the past as long as she will be in my future.
I wanted her to tell me that she loves me and that I am the only one for her but again I messed up and hurt her.

I start to freeze and I can't even feel my toes, I stand up with a groan from almost being glued to the bench and walk around to get some heat in my body.

I walk over to the statue where I first met her and I stare at the sign 'soulmate' while thinking about how beautiful she looked that day.

A ringing sound snap me out of my thought and I take out my phone ready to answer hoping and begging that it is her calling, I look at my phone only to be disappointed when it wasn't ringing.

I still hear that ringing sound - I scratch my ear trying to get it away but it didn't work.

"Soulmates, do you believe in that?"

I turn around immediately and the sound gets louder before stopping completely when my eyes finally meet the love of my life's.

"Yes I really do" I said with the widest smile feeling my body is getting warmer only by the sight of her.

"That's good because I think that you are mine" she points out smiling widely.

My heart pound inside of me while a rush of adrenaline and happiness is running through my body giving me the courage to do what I have been wanting to do for so long.

I almost run towards her and cups her cheeks and lean down for a passionately kiss.

"I am so sorry for everything" I whisper as I break the kiss even though my body wants to be glued on to hers.

"Me too Jungkook" she whispers before leaning in for another kiss, my hands is caressing her warm, red and soft cheeks and I want to scream from how happy I am feeling right now.

"I love you" I whisper into the kiss while her hands play with my hair.

"I love you too Jungkook" she said giggling a little from how much I crave her touch.

Maybe the ringing sound was a sign?
The truth is that even though if it was I didn't need it because I already knew deep down in my heart that she was my soulmate from the first time we met.

I kick the bedroom door closed with my foot feeling eager to have her back in my arms where she belongs, her legs is around my waist while she kiss my neck hungrily.

I throw her on the bed before I throw my self on top of her as my lips can't attach to hers fast enough.
My hands is wandering around touching every single part of her body.

My heart was beating so fast from having her underneath me, feeling her hands touch and enjoy my body I really can't feel any more happier than this.

"I am madly, crazy and unhealthy in love with you" I whisper in hear ear before leaning in brushing my lips teasingly against hers.

She cup my cheeks with both of her hands while her eyes I studying my every detail with love in her eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook it have always been you since the first day we met" she whisper warmly with a soft gaze and my heart was skipping beats while tears starting to uncontrollably run down my cheeks.

It isn't a sad tear but it is a tear of love.

I lean down to kiss her passionately, I don't want to just fuck her tonight I want to show her how much I love her by using my body.

I kiss a path from her lips and down to her neck while she leans her head back making more space for me and I made sure to leave wet kisses everywhere before I give her purples marks marking her as mine.

I swift my position and sat on my knees pulling her up with me and starts to undress each other while kissing passionately and every inch of our bodies.

When we both is finally naked I gently lay her back down on the bed while kissing her collarbone while I slowly and gradually move down to her bare breast.

I let my hands play with them while my mouth makes sure to give them both love with wet kisses and love bites before I suck on her nipples - switching between them.

I move down to her stomach leaving a path with wet marks after me, I kiss her hipbone which made her cutely giggle escape from her.

"Believe me princess - you won't be laughing for long" I said smirking at her and I catch a glimpse of her swallowing hard as she is quite aware for what is coming next.

I position myself in between her legs and kisses her thighs which only made her whine eager for more, I kiss her core teasingly and she moans loudly when finally my tongue went up between her folds.

I love how she squirms, whine and screams from my touch because that is all I want to make her feel good.

I lick up and down her folds before I attach my mouth to her wet clit - her body tensed right away and her knuckles are turning white from how hard she clench the bedsheets.
I want to give her more and push two fingers inside of her making her scream out louder.

"A-ah Jungkook" she screams and my dick twitch hearing her yell out my name.

I suck, lick and kiss her clit harshly while my fingers is thrusting inside of her in a fast speed. She clench around them for dear life and her wetness increases from every touch.

"You are so wet for me" I growl feeling my dick is twitching by her screams.

"J-Jungkook, I am - " she breathed heavily and her body tense all her muscles, I thrust harder and faster wanting nothing more then let her reach her high.

"JUNGKOOK! She screams and I almost cum just by the sight for her while she squirms underneath me, I move up and kiss her passionately to give her time to calm down from her high.

"Fuck, you are so hot" I groan into the kiss and she push me over before straddling my waist while her lips attack my neck - sucking so hard on it that I probably will have marks for a few weeks. I let my hands rest on her ass before giving it a slap.

She move down and leave wet kisses down from my bare care chest and I can't take it anymore I just want her right now.

She grab my hard member bare stroking it slowly up and down making me groan out loud.

"Fuck" I groan.

She kiss my throbbing dick and clean up the pre cum with her to her tongue while working her self down on my hard shaft.
Her free hand went down to play with my balls and I groan out seeing starts.

"V-Victoria" I growl as I grab her hair enjoying her lips around me, her eyes met mine while she has my dick in her mouth and I immediately tighten the grip on her hair while she moves further down on my member.

Her tongue went up to the head again swirling around it before she push it down my slit, I arch my back from her touch and groan again.

"Please" I pleaded but I don't know what I am asking for.

"She push my member inside of her mouth again hallowing her cheeks and my tip is touching the back of her throat, fuck I can't take this anymore.

"I am going to cum" I groan and she continues her movement but I look into her eyes before grabbing her shoulders.

"C'mere" I whisper as I pull her to hover above me with a smirk.

"How can you look so damn beautiful?" I whisper as I push some hair behind her ear enjoying the view over me, she smiles and leans down for a another kiss.

I turn us both around in one movement making her gasp into the kiss, one of my hands are on her thigh while the other is keeping me steady.

I break the kiss and look deeply in to her eyes and my heart immediately beat faster seeing her look at me with her heart warming smile.

"I love you" I whisper as I brush my nose on hers, I guide my self at her entrance as I lean down to kiss her before I slowly let my member push inside of her making us both gasp.

I take her hands above her head and interfere my fingers with hers while I thrust in a slow pace not once breaking away from her lips.

Her moans is more silent then what she usually is but the small whimpers that is escaping her mouth really make my body go crazy and the butterflies in my stomach is flying around and I can't tell the difference between my build up and my butterflies because both of them makes me feel so freaking good.

She turn us around and straddle my waist before she sink down on my dick again and I groan loving how she is taking control, she starts immediately to move up and down.

I use my arm to push my self up a little while my other hand is around her waist, I thrust up to meet hers.

I feel her clench around me and my mouth falls open and I fall back on the bed while she is bouncing on top of me in a faster pace.

"Fuck, I can't describe how much I have been missing you" I growl while my eyes is glued on her amazing body.

I pull out of her and laid her gently down beside me with her back facing away from and guide her leg over mine.

I give her wet kisses on the back of her neck before I slowly push my self inside of her again, my eyes roll back from how tight she feels around me, I sneak my arm under her body and pull we closer to me.

I thrust into her with a faster pace this time while she is clenching around my dick like crazy - I guide my hand between her legs and slowly yet harshly rub circles against her clit.

Her head falls down on my shoulder giving me a change to attack her neck with my mouth.

"You are so tight around me baby" I growl into her ear and let my hand guide her head around to meet my lips.

I thrust hard and deep hitting every spots inside of her as I deepening the kiss wanting to take my time with her but it is getting harder not to lose my control.

I switch are position once again, I hover above her feeling the need to look at her while she is cumming on my dick.
I kiss her hungrily before I thrust inside of her with a inhuman speed.

"Tell me how it feels baby!" I growls into her mouth and she shakes underneath me.

"You feel so good" she whimpers.

"I can't hold it back any more" I groan as I feel my body tense up knowing my orgasm is right around the corner.

"Then come inside of me" she moans loudly and I feel her tighten around me while her body tense up and she grabs my shoulders to pull me down for a heated make up session, her nails is scratching up my back while her orgasm hit her harder then ever - her eyes roll back and sighs in pleasure while she ride out her high.

The sight of her shaking and gasping beneath me was enough to drag me into the abyss of pleasure, groan and whine loudly in her mouth feeling my hot cum painting her walls.

I slow down my thrust letting us both ride
out our highs while kissing her passionately, I drop my head down on her shoulder kissing it lightly feeling her hands playing with my hair.

"I promise you that I will always take care of you since you are the love of my life" I breathed out leaning up to watch her reaction.

"I know Jungkook and I will make sure you are happy too, I love you" she smiles warmly at me attaching her lips with mine and it didn't take long until I feel my member twitching against her again ready for round two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.5K 41
A young Park Jimin has the biggest crush on a close family friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkooks never viewed Jimin as anything more than a kid but what ha...
310K 9.9K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
12.4K 804 17
Jimin gets his heart broken in every relationship he tries, just when he finally gives up he meets Taehyung, who makes him feel so different. Unfortu...
330K 9.2K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...