Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 23

5.2K 77 168
By Vergil_the_chairman

Hello~! My lovely readers. How's everyone doing? Good? Good. So I've been wondering if you guys are okay with huge fighting scenes ? You know family vs family or clan vs clan in akali's case.

Feel free to speak your mind about it, if you have any idea or song suggestions just name it and I'll be sure to reply all of them.

Just a random thing I searched up

Let's hop right back to the story

*Hop*

————————————————————————

September 5

12:15 PM

Y/N's room.

[Third POV]

Hmm. What's so special about September 6? Oh nothing much it's just the ' Late for something day ' that's all, nothing too special about the day. Or is it?
We see Y/N wearing he's KDA mask and hat and wearing a plain over sized black shirt.

{Play the GOAT song on the top}

Y/N-  🎶 We so In it in it we pop stars 🎶

?- *giggles*

Now you maybe wondering who is giggling at the door way of Y/N? It's your lovable prankster duos of the group and the house. It's none other than...

Akali- Yo Ahri look at that butt!

Ahri- *giggles* He THICC though!

Both of them we're recording on their phones and we're planning to share to their friends, akali thought of sending this to her mom but it would too 'much' and left the idea.

Ahri- I just squeeze him like a stuff teddy bear until he "pops", if you catch my drift~

Akali- Amen sister, man I can't wait the look on his face when we enter his room naked!

Yes this 2 are apparently naked now, just waiting for the right moment to barge in and show Y/N "Everything". This will definitely put a scar on his eyes for the rest of his life.

Ahri- Ready?
She nodded.

Akali- 1...

Ahri- 2...

Ahri/akali- 3!!

They both barged in naked then saw Y/N still dancing to the song, akali tapped Y/N's shoulder and he removed his headphones to see who taped his shoulder.

Y/N- Oh hi akali...

Ahri- like what you see~?

Akali- Your free to touch anywhere you like~

Y/N- GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU PERVERTS!

Ahri- oh yes daddy please hit us~

Y/N- EVELYN, KAI'SA HELP ME!!

Less than a second wasted, soon Evelyn and Kai'sa kicked down the door of Y/N and both were worried at the yelling.

Evelyn- Y/N?! What's wrong...

Kai'sa- Oh....

Y/N then held on to Evelyn's leg and started shivering.

Y/N- H-Help! Akali and ahri... they... they
Evelyn then started stroking Y/N's head softly.

Evelyn- Shh Shh. It's okay they won't do anything to you.
He had a relived look on his face.

Kai'sa- Because we'll be joining them too!

Y/N- WHAT?!

Now everyone in the room was naked leaving a scared, clothed Y/N on the corner praying to god 'help me' but oh dear, God has plans for him.

Kai'sa- Come to mama little one~

Y/N- 'I am not gonna die here!'.

He used his neon speed and started running around the house being chased by 4 naked women, huh who would've thought that this would happen today right?

Evelyn- Mama misses my little man~

Y/N- Your crazy you know that?!

Girls- crazy for you~

Y/N- Run Y/N Runnn!

The chase basically became one of those old cartoons style, you know? Like popping in one place to another with no logical explanation. Even sometimes doing the impossible.

Y/N- 'I just remembered I can turn invisible'.

He mentally face palmed himself and used 'Invisibility' thanks to his video powers. The girls kept ok searching and eventually gave up after some time.

Akali- Ugh! Where are you hiding Y/N?

He hiding in the couch and yelled across from there

Y/N- I'll come if you don't do anything weird to me!

Ahri- Fine fine, we promise.

Y/N- You do?

No one responded meaning it's a 'Yes' according to his logic at least.

Y/N- 'God I hope you know what your doing Y/N'

He sneakily tried to get to his room quietly, he heard no footsteps or any sound at all which he finds it weird since he could at least hear something but it was pure dead silence.

Y/N- Huh... they must've went to their room or something.

He opened the door to his room and saw that everything was normal and also saw no clothes in the ground meaning they all dressed up now. Good..
He felt someone tapped his shoulder and when he turned he saw...

Y/N- HAAA WEAR.... oh... you guys are actually wearing clothes.

Akali- Yeah, hehe sorry about that.

Ahri- Yeah we just wanted to apologize after that 'scene' so now we're wearing clothes

Evelyn- I'm guessing that makes you happy?

Y/N- Yes in a lot of ways Evelyn.

Kai'sa- oh? And in which way~?

Y/N- Anyways I'll be taking a walk outside, any one is coming with?

Akali- Nah I think we're good. I'm gonna play the new season of COD warzone.

Ahri- I'll probably watch some anime.

Evelyn- I'll... take a nap.

Kai'sa- Yeah looks your going alone for this one.

Y/N- Pash it's aight, any who I'll be going now bye bye!

Akali/Ahri/Evelyn/Kai'sa- See ya/ bye/ take care/ peace.

And just like that the girls were left wondering in the room of Y/N. All of them had a lot of 'exotic' ideas but one thing was ringing in their head.

Ahri- Let's check his computer.

Akali- Oh yeah!

Kai'sa- Woah woah don't you think you guys are invading his privacy a bit too much now?

Evelyn- Lighten up Kai'sa, he won't notice when he comes back.

Kai'sa- Ok... if you say so Eve

The 4 went to Y/N's PC and to their surprise he didn't put a password on it. Akali was sitting on the chair while everyone is watching beside her.

Akali- Let's check his history browser

Ahri- I wanna see his secret his "Unreleased" songs!

——————————————————————————
Which one would you want them to check first?

A) History browser

B) "Unreleased songs"

——————————————————————————

I'm sorry for this chapter being small ;-;
I just wrote what ever was on my mind so this much came for today.

There might be more coming today or probably tomorrow so stay tuned ◕◡◕

See ya ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.7K 43
Y/n l/n is a young man from Zaun who has recently moved into piltover thanks to his father getting him into the most prestigious University in all th...
87.8K 2.9K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
350K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
69.4K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...