We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
๐Ÿ”Ž Detective Harry ๐Ÿ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
โšฝThe Football Matchโšฝ
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
๐Ÿถ The best pet ๐Ÿถ
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
๐Ÿ‘ฃ The Blackfoot Clan ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
Malabami Beach ๐Ÿ˜‰
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
๐ŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿ”žEpilogue-1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

VACATION

1.5K 60 383
By MeeraDixit

Everything was going fine in Harry's life for once . Even after such a long break from university the principle easily took him in , after all he was the head boy and pride of the college . Being the hard working guy he is harry covered up all his pending studies and even helped his alphas in scoring great marks . After giving the exams the marks were out and though harry didn't top the exam he was still in the toppers list with high marks , his alphas following .

His family was so proud of him , graduation was still two weeks later so they had all this time to relax and chill .

One more thing was that during these few days alphas had to occasionally go back to their house because Harry's small bedroom was not enough for five guys and harry didn't wanted to leave his family alone . Though every night they came to Harry's room invited or not to sleep but it's still not the same . They wanted some private time with their mate . Yes have still care and respect Harry's family and friends but then too they deserve to have some special moments with him alone .

Therefore soon after the results were announced they had planned a vacation just for the five of them .

Before saying anything about it to harry they talked with his family first , Harry's family happily agreed knowing harry could use some to time to enjoy his youth . After all at such a small age he had faced some pretty dangerous stuffs no one can even think of . Des decided that he will convince harry to go with alphas .

So that's how the pair of father and son was walking down the streets for an evening walk . Suddenly harry chuckled looking at des .

"What ..?"

"Nothing I just remembered the time when you had brought me to the park . I wanted to go on a slide but you thought the slide was not stable and may fall anytime . Giving in to my pleading you agreed on one condition , you will go on it first . Just as you were about to slide down a lady came over yelling it's a slide for kids not for grown men and you should act your age etc etc .."

Des laughed along harry remember the incident ,

"Ya , I was so embarrassed that I never agreed to go to that park ever again .."

Harry looked at his dad with small smile as he said ,

"There was one time that even if I stood on my tip toes I couldn't see above your stomach and now look I am taller than you ."

Playfully pushing des away harry teased him . Des shook his head rubbing Harry's curls ,

"Everyone grows up one day boy . You have grown too ..."

"But just like I am growing up you are growing old too . The wide broad shoulders that could carry me till 25 km are now starting to bend pa ."

Harry said with his eyes sad . It's tough too see your strong dad grow old and weak in front of you .

"Ohhh give me a break I am not that old ." Des said waving his hands in Harry's direction . Harry shook his head not wanting to make the atmosphere sad . He bumped his shoulder to des and he said with a cheeky smile ,

"If that's so old man let's have a race till the top of the hill . The one who wins will carry the other down till home .."

"As you wish young man , prepare to los-"

Before des could finish harry ran past him . For a few seconds he stood still in shock before he yelled laughing ,

"Hey , thats cheating boy !!!"

Standing at the top of the hill both father and son were breathing heavily with a smile on their faces. 

"See I told you , you will lose ."

"I just slowed down on purpose , didn't wanted you to go cry on moms shoulder because you didn't win ."

Harry replied with a wink . Des made a betrayed face before pulling Harry's ear , "When did I ever do that you brat ?!"

"Ahhh ... Don't act , I know you did when you had lost in golf and also .."

"One more word from your mouth and I will tell you mother what I had found in your room when you were fifteen ."

Harry gasped looking at des in horror ,
"You won't .."

"Try me boy ."

"Ok ok , not a word more . Let's just sit here for a while and enjoy the sunset ."

They sat down facing the sunset with their eyes close feeling the soft wind blowing around them . Harry softly placed his head on des shoulder and des out of habit started massaging Harry's head ,

"You know when you were born I was scared , you were like a rarest gem on earth and I was worried I will never be able to keep you safe . Even before seeing your face I was running up and down the stairs panicking ..."

Harry laughed hearing the story ,
"I know mom had told me she was crying in the hospital thinking you ran away ."

Des placed a kiss on Harry's head before continuing ,

"I could never . I was just afraid thinking I was not ready to have such a big responsibility . Though you were not my first child then to you were a boy omega . But then my mom came and talked with me .."

"Granny ..?"

"Yes , she came and took me in her arms . She said you were the most beautiful and innocent baby she had ever seen . When I told her about all my worries she smiled saying why was I think of all this as a responsibility . I should take you as a blessing . When I held you in my arms for the first time I realised you were truly a blessing to my family . I sweared on my life I will always protect you .."

Des was feeling quiet emotional when he said this to harry . He still remember the day when his sunshine was born , those nights Gemma would come banging on their door worried about harry crying , those mornings when two small toddlers would come running to his bed to wake him up with kisses and hugs . Those messy yet beautiful cards they would make him for his birthday . The pillow fight they would have before going to bed .

He remember all of it like yesterday and now looking where he is .. they have grown so much .

"I am so proud of you hazza . Never once in my life you disappointed me , you were the best child I could ever ask for . Even though you are an omega you are no else than anyone out there . I know I don't say it much but I love you boy , my little baby ."

Words are never enough to express how grateful a child is to his parents . Without them no one in this world can learn how to live or love . From the time you first open your eyes till the time you are capable of standing on your own and the time after .. they never leave your hand . Harry loved his family so much , his parents are the sole reason for the dependable guy he is today .

"I love you too dad .."

Harry replied snuggling close to des chest . His father did object instead layed back down with harry in his arms looking up at the sky .

"You know harry , In life nothing is more unpredictable than life itself . We never know what the next sunrise will bring for us . That's why it's said that we should enjoy each and every moment in our life ."

Harry looked up at des with his eyebrows furrowed as he questioned in a pout ,
"And why are you telling me this ?"

"Because my boy the time that once go away never comes back . You are young now , at this age you should travel the world , enjoy being reckless , have fun without a worry . You have done enough struggles harry , it's time you live your life for yourself . Your alpha's want to take you on a vacation -"

"So that's what all this is about .!!" Harry said narrowing his eyes at his father . Des laughed pulling Harry's cheeks making him whine in response .

"It's not only that , your mother and I both want you to go on this vacation . And I think your alphas deserve this much . Being an alpha myself I know what they all have been through so for them to want some private time with you is completely reasonable .."

"Ok ok old man , I will go with them . Happy ?!"

Placing a kiss on top of Harry's head des replied softly ,
"Very .."

After a small pause harry called his dad unsure . Des looked down at him with a questioning look as if asking what ,

"Umm dad I want to tell you something about my alphas , I should have told this long ago but the time was never right and -"

"I know what you want to say ."

Harry looked shocked as he asked , "you do ..?"

"You want me to tell that your four alphas are the Prince of four different kingdom right ."

Shocked will be a small word to describe what harry was feeling . How , when , what ..? Harry didn't know what to feel , relieved , scared , nervous . Seeing all this conflict going inside Harry's eyes des sighed saying ,

"I just told you , I had promised myself I will always keep you safe . So when these four alphas claim you as their mate it's impossible that I will not have a inspection on their back story . Not gonna lie , i was absolutely horrified knowing who they are but after seeing the way they treat and love you all my doubts are clear . But harry you know this is not normal right .. one day they will be the king of four kingdom . All that pressure , flame , meeting , public , media .. can you handle all that .."

Harry looked down answering ,
"I don't know dad , I just know whatever obstacles we face , we will face it together ."

Des smiled satisfed with his answer . Harry stutter a bit before asking ,

"Does mom know too ?"

"Ohh heaven no !! You know how she will react when she finds what life her little baby is going to be stuck in ."

Hearing that a pout made its way to harry face , seeing him sad des replied in a reassuring tone .

"But don't you worry , when the time comes we will tell her together . For now , what's the hurry ."

They both watched as the sunsets slowly making the darkness surround them . Under the light moonlight they both counted the stars and laughed with each other when other one disturbed their counting . Overall they both had a great time and now it was time to go back home . Harry was still laughing when he got up making des smile ,

"Never stop laughing harry , I always want to see you smile ."

"I promise I will always try to stay happy ." Harry said pulling his pinky out to seal the promise . Des laughed at his childish antics but intertwined their Pinky's together .

"Well talking about promise you were supposed to carry me down as you lost the race remember ."

Des said with a smirk making harry groan in response . Unwillingly he bend down and waited for des to get on his back . When he did harry let put a dramatic cry feeling the heavy weight on his back ,

"Ohhh my god . How many calories do you consume in a day ?? Now I know why mom makes you eat diet food .."

~~~~~~

Today was the day harry was supposed to go on a week or two long vacation with his alphas and boy his house was a mess .

In a the small apartment almost twenty five people were gathered to bid him farewell . His mom , Gemma and Kendall were running in out of the house to check whether they had forgot anything . Marcel , alex and Cathy were sat in a corner with a sad pout on their adorable face . Ed , stan and Shawn were trying to calm their respective omegas down . Angel and Camilla were busy stuffing extra clothes in Harry's bag that they had buyed at the very last moment . Des and Lottie had the alphas hostage lecturing them about what all sort of thing they should and shouldn't do . And ... Harry was no where to be seen .

Finally alphas were at near the car with all the bags loaded and all the people ready to see them off . But the point is where the hell was harry ,

"Has anyone seen the curly headed lad .. no . Ok so it's just the four of us now ."

Liam asked looking at the crowd of people around him . Tearing the crowd apart harry came running towards them with a guilty smile on his face ,

"I am here . So sorry I was taking a wee . The toilet are ages away , so what did I miss ..?" He whispered the last bit in Louis ear .

"Ohh nothing love , just waiting for the moment we will be allowed to leave which I don't think is coming anytime soon ."

Just as he said so the whole crowd came near harry talking all at the same time . Alphas slowly moved away going near the car door ,

"You keep a eye on the crowd , I'll be at the wheel . Louis be ready to snatch harry and niall find a way to distract all of them ." Liam said to all of them to which they all nodded . But when it came to executing the plan they failed miserably .

Meanwhile harry was getting slightly teared eye looking at everyone so concerned over him .

"Mom , Gemma I promise I will take care of myself .... Yes dad I will call u everyday ... My lovely Friend squad I will surely enjoy myself to the fullest and stan I don't need that packet you are putting in my pocket .... My butterfly I will miss you so much , take care of Mommy for me ."

After talking to everyone harry turned towards Marcel who was at the back not saying anything but harry could see the sadness in his eye ,

"Marcy , don't be sad . I will be back before you know it . And you know where ever I go I will always be connected with you -" harry said pointing at their head ,"-So take that look off your face and give me your beautiful smile ."

Marcy nodded slightly giving a shy smile to harry hugging him tightly .
"I'll miss you harry ."

Anne and alex came beside the twin as they said to harry in a reassuring voice ,
"Don't worry harry , we will take care of him . You enjoy your trip and come back safe ."

Meanwhile in the corner ...

"It looks like he is talking to himself . How are the so similar . God they look so cute hugging each other , Just imagine being that beautiful .." ed and stan were whispering among themselves . After everyone had said their goodbyes to harry the group of five people were headed in only one direction , airport .

Louis was driving while niall was the navigator . Liam , Harry and zayn were at the back singing the songs on the top of their voice. 

"Ohh I didn't asked before . Where are we going ? And don't you dare tell me it's a surprise ."

Harry suddenly asked , the alphas looked at each other before silently agreeing to let harry know otherwise he will hack into the airport system just to find out where they were going .

"We are going to malabami babe .."

The car came to a stop with a jerk as louis hit the brake in the middle to of road just to turn back and glare at zayn ,

"Vas happening ?" Zayn asked confused . Niall and harry were laughing their asses out while liam just sighed shaking his head .

"Really Malik , malabami ? It's called Malibu you fooking idiot !!!"

"Ohh ya that ."

The car continued its drive again and from the corner of his eyes harry saw zayn talking to himself ,

"Really malabami ? What is wrong with me .."

When they arrived at the airport everyone came out of the car in a hurry looking at themselves for any sort of wound ,

"Never , I repeat never allow louis to drive the car ever again . I was one step away from death .."

Liam was instantly the incharge to keeping all luggage including louis in-check . They all were walking towards the security check , well louis , Liam , harry and zayn were walking , niall was literally bouncing in front of them overly excited .

"Nialler , can you walk beside me like a decent person ." Liam said half scolding half amused .

"No can't do , if I walked like you it would look like we were walking towards a funeral not a vacation ."

The one who laughed the loudest was Louis extremely proud of niall , "Wow payno he completely roasted you .. hahaha !!"

While behind them zayn had a tight hold on Harry's waist trying to pull him as close as possible . Almost everyone around were once in a while glancing at harry with not so innocent look and that didn't suited zayn well .

"Why did you wear this jeans and don't wear dress shirt in airport ever again . For godsake stop smiling , I permit you from smiling in front of stranger you know how dangerous that is . Aish what is with that hairstyle it's attraction attention .."

With that he messed up harrys prefect hairstyle but what he didn't expected was that the beautiful and soft harry looked absolutely wild and sexy in messed up hair . He slowly took his hand back gulping heavily , throat completely dried out . Without looking at harry he pulled harry again by his waist following the lads grunting under his breath pouting like a child . Why did god had to make his mate cute , beautiful , lovely and sexy at the same time . You know how hard is it to maintain self control around him .

Behind him was harry smiling lovingly finding zayns jealousy absolutely adorable ..

Finally they all reached inside their 'private jet' which was completely unnecessary but ever heard of show off . It was a seven hour long flight hence alphas wanted harry to have a comfortable ride . Harry was sat with Liam by his side as louis and zayn were sat in front of them and niall was on the side seat messaging Harry's family that flight is about to take off .

"Btw who's jet is this ..?"

Harry asked looking at the absolutely royal jet with his sparkling eyes .

"It's Lottie's jet but I borrowed it from her so it's mine now . Other than me niall also has a private jet . Liam didn't like to have such a huge jet all by himself while zayn .." louis was explaining but he stopped mid-sentence looking at zayn with a naughty smirk .

"I just remembered , your father was against having air transport in his kingdom . So technically this is your first flight isn't it ...?" Niall asked to which zayn nodded softly .

"My family or better my kingdom is kinda like Orthodox . The dont believe in modern technology and ideas . Therefore the things that seem common here is very rare there ."

"Tell me malik , first flight do you feel nervous ?"

"A little bit .."

Louis looked at rest and winked as an silent order to stay quiet .

"Since it's your first flight I would like to tell you that travelling by flight is very easy and safe . Just be careful when it does the loop-de-loop in the air ."

"The what now ?" Zayn asked visibly pale . The rest tried their best to maintain a straight face and not laugh .

"Ohh its nothing it just goes on a full circle in the mid air ."

The flight attendant announced the flight was about to take off . Harry and Liam shared a air pod listening to some music looking out of the window , niall was eating chips and zayn had his eyes closed tightly with louis secretly making a video of him to tease him later .  

The flight had reached above the clouds when the seatbelt sign turned off , everybody unfastened their seatbelts except zayn who was holding louis for dear life . For about thirty min zayn had his nervously look on his face and harry couldn't take it anymore .

"Zaynie , what's wrong ?"

"Nothing babe , just waiting the flight to go -"

"Loop-de-loop , it was Lou's prank love .." harry replied with sympathy in his eyes while zayn looked like he was about to murder someone , we all know who ..

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON !!!!"

That's how the two were wrestling with each other on the small walking passage in the plane while harry moved towards the bed section with a book . He got under the covers and put on his earphone to avoid hearing the loud yelling outside .

"You better know how to fly tommo cause I am going to throw you off this fucking plane right now ..!!"

"Calm down malik , it was just a harmless joke .."

"Harmless my ass , I was shitting myself this whole time you fucker !!"

"Well if you didn't know we have toilets in flight as well-"

Before he could continue a choking sound was heard . Niall was having the time of his life recording all this on his phone as a memory for the future .

This was gonna be a hell of vacation for sure ...

*******
A/n
So how was it , excited ? 😏

Btw I hope you liked the father son talk I placed at the start . I just noticed I never really showed the relation between them both so .. also des know about Harry's alpha . I know it seemed random but it has its own purpose .

I hope you liked the chapter . Please vote if you did . More happy chapters coming soon so be ready .
I hope you don't die from either too sweetness or too much laughing . 😉

Have a stress free day !!
😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.8K 22
Louis centric. Louis is an omega who is starting a new college and it's not just any college but it's a college for only werewolves. Louis hopes to f...
1K 46 9
Three years ago, Harry & Louis were teenagers in love, then everything came crashing down. Louis left him and went and got famous and became a dad an...
17.6K 771 20
Four lads who have fallen in love with the same boy, being in their Twenties and treating this one man as if they were all his 'Daddies' Not only do...
105K 4.4K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...