Our Days at Twenty-five: BOOK...

By ParkBaekkie

|ONGOING| Book 4: This story focuses on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's married life starting around the age of 25. *... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
CHARACTERS PROFILE
Update Schedule
Introduction
PROLOGUE
[ 0 ] CHANBAEK Day Special
[ 1 ] Bedroom Chaos
[ 2 ] No Sex Policy
[ 3 ] Sweet Day
[ 4 ] A Weekend
[ 5 ] Special Gift
[ 6 ] Lovers' Spat
[ 7 ] A Dinner
[ 9 ] Family
[ 10 ] Together
[ 11 ] LDR
[ 12 ] His Tattoos
[ 13 ] Pillow Talk
[ 14 ] Aquarium Date
[ 15 ] Household of Three
[ 16 ] Christmas Special 1/4
[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4
[ 18 ] Christmas Special 3/4
[ 19 ] Christmas Special 4/4
[ 20 ] New Year Special
[ 21 ] Of Truths and Lies
[ 22 ] 3000th
[ 23 ] Jealous Husband
[ 24 ] Lost Ring
[ 25 ] Babysitters
[ 26 ] Finding Vivi
[ 27 ] Rest Day
[ 28 ] A Deal
[ 29 ] Birthday Presents
[ 30 ] Jealous Husband 2.0
[ 31 ] The Wild Q&A
[ 32 ] Stay Up
[ 33 ] Common Ground
[ 34 ] Closure and Closer
[ 35 ] Monday
[ 36 ] Show and Tell
[ 37 ] Better Half
[ 38 ] Afternoon Fun
[ 39 ] Job
[ 40 ] Kyungsoo's Holiday

[ 8 ] Have Fun

3.1K 246 587
By ParkBaekkie

*

The dinner with Kyungsoo's parents thankfully went well and it was nothing Jongin expected to be. They just ate a simple meal at his in-laws' house, and Jongin is confident enough to say that he earned some good points through his sincerity towards Kyungsoo. But the most important part about what happened is that, it's seeing Kyungsoo in pure joy and causing a smile on his lips. It's honestly the best feeling for Jongin as a husband, to make his partner the happiest in the world.

Today is another brand new day to all the twenty-five-ish-year-old men living at the Park mansion in the city of Seoul. The sun is shining brightly outside, indicating a good weather perfect for some outdoor action.

"All right, is everybody already here?"

At the dining room is where everyone would gather for their monthly family meeting to discuss concerns about the house. Such concerns include their jobs, bills, budget, chores, schedules, and other stuff. The secret to living harmoniously together is of course, constant communication and cooperation among individuals.

As the mansion owner a.k.a. the landlord, Chanyeol acts as the head of the household. Sometimes he gets to think that the guys are his and Baekhyun's dumb sons while Kyungsoo is their grandmother. This takes him back in high school when they were having a meeting in the Student Council.

Anyway, right now there are only four of them present at the dining room; Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Sehun. Kyungsoo is always the earliest to wake up to make breakfast (6:30am), followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun (7am), followed by Sehun (7:30am) whose class still starts at 10am. Jongin wakes up the last (9am) since he has work on the night shift. Meanwhile Luhan wakes up anytime he wants (sometimes at 5am, then he'd go back to sleep and wakes up between 10am to 2pm) depending on his mood.

"I already told them we were having a meeting at 9, why aren't those two here yet!?" Kyungsoo says, annoyed as he looks at the staircase. He is this close to trudging upstairs and dragging Jongin and Luhan to the dining room, when he sees his husband appearing into view.

Kyungsoo looks at the time, 9:01. He shrugs. Fair enough.

"Good morning, Jongin," Baekhyun greets, pouring him a glass of milk since Jongin doesn't like coffee that much in the morning.

"Morning..."

Jongin is still in his pajamas yawning half-awake as he absent-mindedly backhugs Kyungsoo to press a good morning kiss on his cheek. He then sits down on his chair beside his husband, thanking Baekhyun and drinking his milk quietly.

"Hey, do you mind waking Luhan up?" Chanyeol asks, crossing his arms over his chest. He looks at Sehun peacefully massaging Vivi on top of his lap. "So we can now start?"

"Oh, no. I don't wanna wake that bitch up," Sehun dismissively waves his hands in front of him as he shakes his head. "He punches anyone who disturbs his sleep. I got a bruised eye when I tried waking him up before. Not gonna do that again."

"Did you just fight again?" Jongin asks, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you already made up last night."

"What's new. We fight as our meals," Sehun shrugs while hugging his dog, "Right Vivi? You're the only one who truly loves me."

"Woof, woof!"

"Yes, baby. I love you, too."

Sighing, Kyungsoo suddenly stands up and it shocks everyone.

"Give me a second."

He comes back with a crying Luhan suffering from a swollen cheek. Sehun stops himself from laughing out loud.

Chanyeol clears his throat before he begins. He feels his head already throbbing this early in the morning. Good thing Baekhyun is here to calm him down.

"Today, we're not gonna talk about complicated stuff. Since all of us have been busy these days and everyone is free on the weekend anyway, Baekhyun and I have decided that we 'strengthen' our bond through a fun and relaxing recreational activity."

"That's right!" Baekhyun agrees happily. "We're splitting into two groups, though! To be fair, we'll go to the place decided by this box here." He shows a box he prepared himself which contains draw-lots of different places, "Omg. I'm so excited!"

"Can't we just go all together?" Sehun sighs, "I wanna be with Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo's shoulder makes a really comfortable pillow."

"I wanna go to the beach with Sehun!" Luhan yells as he raises his hands, "Right, babe?"

"Ugh, I'd rather stay home with Vivi then," Sehun rolls his eyes, receiving a strong punch from his boyfriend, "Ouch! I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

"Unfortunately, I'm taking you two with me," Chanyeol states, also pertaining to Jongin who doesn't really care at all, "As much as I hate being with the same kind as you, I can't disagree with Baekhyun."

"Hah. Whipped," Kyungsoo smirks.

"Fine. As long as I'm with Kyungsoo then it's okay," Jongin says. "Anywhere is fun with him."

"Didn't you hear what Chanyeol just said?" Kyungsoo asks, "Chanyeol, Sehun, and you, are all in the same group. Luhan, Baekhyun, and I are gonna go together."

"Yay!" Luhan and Baekhyun both cheer.

"WHAT!?" Jongin blurts out, "My brain can't process that!"

"NO KYUNGSOO, NO LIFE!" Sehun screams in agony, "I'd rather spend time with Luhan than go with these two imbeciles!"

"Who are you calling an imbecile!? Chanyeol slaps the table hard, pointing at Sehun judgmentally, "I have a higher IQ than you! You fucking idiot!"

"I have a PhD!" Sehun yells back, "Well, I'm just about to have it for the next three years but..."

"All right, all right, let's not talk about PhD, EFG and all that IQ alphabet shit," Jongin says, coughing into his fist, "But I know all bubble tea flavors and chicken seasonings alphabetically?"

Chanyeol sighs, "Listen."

"Now I wanna have sweet and spicy crispy chicken wings glazed with honey sauce," Luhan hums, "With extra sesame seeds on top and french fries on the side. Should we call for delivery?"

"I'd like to order pizza!" Baekhyun says out of the blue, "Like, a family size hawaiian pizza? Make those two boxes for me, please."

Kyungsoo holds his forehead, "Guys."

"All right, chicken wings, pizza, what else?" Sehun says as he points at everyone, heading to the telephone with Luhan listing their orders. "Beer, you want beer? How about soju? Can we have that for delivery?"

"We still have some left in the fridge," Luhan says.

"But I'm not yet done speaking," Chanyeol interferes. "So, what I want to say is..."

"Black bean noodles for me!" Jongin follows, "And also, fried chicken. Every single flavor. Spicy. Garlic. Butter. You name it. Don't forget that!"

"I also want a cheeseburger!" Baekhyun yells, "Like, a big one without tomatoes!"

"Noted," Sehun mutters, then he looks at Vivi wagging his tail at his feet, "How about you, Vivi?"

"I SAID LISTEN TO ME! I'M NOT YET DONE TALKING!!!" Chanyeol screams aloud, making everyone shut their mouths.

Seriously, every fucking time, they're always like this whenever all of them get together. What's new? Even Baekhyun can't control his mouth when it comes to food.

Chanyeol takes a deep breath after a short while and smiles like nothing happened.

"Now, as I was saying."

Basically, this is how their peaceful meeting goes for the weekend.

Top team goes camping in the forest. Bottom team goes clubbing at an exclusive nightclub in Gangnam. Credits to Sehun for being unlucky when it comes to draw-lots, while thanks to Luhan for picking the place he and Kyungsoo really would love to go. There's no Chanyeol sunbae there so Baekhyun is neutral.

"Enjoy, boys!"

Luhan hoots, waving at the disappearing van seemingly driving off and screeching with anger. Sehun was still throwing a tantrum and the (only excited) Jongin had to drag him to the backseat so they could leave. Baekhyun could have almost sneaked himself into one of Chanyeol's luggages just to be with his husband, if only not for Kyungsoo threatening Baekhyun he's gonna kick his ass if he didn't hop out of the van.

Now Baekhyun is still sulking ever since Chanyeol left until now that they're picking out an OOTD at Baekhyun's walk-in closet. Kyungsoo's having the time of his life ransacking Baekhyun's wardrobe for black outfits that he can wear.

"Don't worry, Baekhyun. It's gonna be fun with just the three of us," Luhan says, pulling Baekhyun with him. He snatches some random clothes to check for himself. "Remember back in college when we went clubbing on Fridays? Oh, this one's cute! Can I use this?"

"I... don't really have good memories at bars or clubs in general," Baekhyun sighs and stares at himself at the mirror, "I shouldn't have put it in the choices..."

"Come on, you came up with this idea, right?" Kyungsoo appears from behind Baekhyun and places a nice shirt in front of Baekhyun's chest, "It's nice that we spend time with each other once in a while. Right, baby?"

"Yep! And a bar," Luhan answers, "I mean, a gay bar rather," he chuckles evilly, "Is the perfect place to just, you know, unwind on a Saturday night."

"A gay... bar?" Baekhyun asks while he allows Kyungsoo to try clothes for him, "That exists in Korea?"

"Oh my god, you're so innocent! Of course, it exists. The number of gay bars in Seoul is massive, I'm telling you,"  Luhan replies enthusiastically, "There's a lot of handsome gay men, the alcohol is god-like! Oh, and the pole dancing with bulky men in their underwear is the main event!"

Baekhyun narrows his eyes, backing away a little.

"Uhm. The last part just made me a bit uncomfortable."

"I'm just there for the free drinks," Kyungsoo mutters, and he clears his throat and says in a tiny voice, "And the pole dancing."

"You're gonna have a really good time there, honey. I promise. This hyung will take care of you," Luhan kindly says, holding Baekhyun's shoulders reassuringly, "Okay? You're with us, right?"

"I don't know," Baekhyun rubs his nape, "I'll see when I get there, I guess?"

Luhan claps his hands.

"Great! Now, should we try on our outfits for tonight?"

*

"No wifi... No smartphone.. What kind of hell is this..."

Sehun is sobbing as he walks for god knows how long, following Chanyeol and Jongin who are leading the way to their assigned camping site at the top of the hill. Here he is right now, carrying a big travelling bag on his back with both legs hurting and skin burning due to the strong rays of the sun.

"Are we there already!?"

"Dude, it's been three minutes since we left the van," Jongin says, pointing at their van literally twenty feet away from them, "Stop whining like a baby."

"This takes me back to my military service," Sehun steps on the leaves and soil as he walks, "Worst days ever."

"Come to think of it. Why haven't you enlisted yet?" Jongin suddenly asks Chanyeol, "Isn't it time you already do it?"

"I can't," Chanyeol simply says while he hikes the rocky path, "I had a mental illness, remember?"

Jongin and Sehun share one questioning look, and it takes three seconds before they come to an understanding.

Oh.

It turns suddenly quiet and awkward.

"Don't worry, Bipolar Disorder is not a virus," Chanyeol shrugs, "I'm cured now and you two are still dumber than me, so."

"Arrogant as usual," Jongin mutters, marching ahead first and leaving the two, "Come on, Sehun. Let's just leave Chanyeol alone."

"Right," Sehun follows, passing by Chanyeol who stops walking to watch them overtake him, "I hope Baekhyun leaves him for his microdick."

"Tch," Chanyeol clicks his tongue, shakes his head, and laughs to himself, "Hey! Do you guys even know the way?"

Before the three of them can even arrive at their destination though, Sehun is already screaming profanities, alarming both Jongin and Chanyeol.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"What is it? What happened!?" Chanyeol asks a trembling Sehun hiding behind a tree.

"A snake!" Sehun screams, pointing at something on the ground.

"Really," Jongin deadpans, picking the 'snake' with a stick he got along the way, "It's a fucking worm, Sehun. Your dick's even bigger than this."

"Oh," Sehun relaxes when he glimpses the caterpillar-like insect Jongin is showing him. He wipes the sweat on his forehead. "Whew. I thought it was a snake already. You know, it's hiding behind a rock, so. Haha."

Chanyeol's eyes suddenly widen, staring at that something hissing above Sehun's head wrapped around a branch of the tree.

"Uhm... You... might... don't wanna move a little..."

Jongin clamps his hanging mouth and steps back.

"Oh my god."

"What," Sehun freezes on his spot, "What is it?"

"Shit, bro. Don't panic and be quiet," Jongin mutters, looking alternately at the big snake and at a terrified Sehun below it. "Shh. There you go. Just be calm. Breathe."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING RIGHT NOW. What the fuck are you talking about!? How can I be calm!?" Sehun cries, panicking like crazy, "I swear to god, what is happening!"

Sssss.... SssssSssss...

"W-w-what was that just now!? FUCK! IS THAT A REAL SNAKE ABOVE ME!!! Help! Help! Help!"

"Hey. Calm down," Chanyeol slowly and carefully stretches his arm towards Sehun, "Here. Hold my hand and I'll grab you."

"And why would I hold hands with you?" Sehun says sassily, "I'd rather Jongin help me. Bro! Come here and save me! You know I love you, right!"

"I'm fucking scared. Just let Chanyeol help you!" Jongin shouts who's now currently hiding behind a (safe) tree five meters away from them, "I love you, too!"

Chanyeol glares at Sehun.

"You know what, at this point, I'd also rather leave you here with the snake than help you get out--"

SsssSss... Sssss...

Sehun jumps at Chanyeol's arms in no time.

Chanyeol happens to catch him in princess style.

"Uhm. Will you please carry me away from here. Thank you."

Chanyeol quickly drops Sehun on the ground.

"Fucking bastard!" Sehun massages his butt while Jongin laughs at him, "I'm telling Baekhyun you're mistreating me!"

*

Loud trendy music, energetic grinding bodies, blinding disco lights, air that reeks of cigarettes and alcohol. Those are what greeted Baekhyun as he enters the nightclub clad in this tight stylish clothes Kyungsoo made him wear that fits his perfect body.

So Luhan was actually right; a gay bar exists in Seoul, and this whole place is entirely filled with men who are either drinking, making out with each other, or dancing to the music. He remembers seeing diverse LGBT people such as trans, drag queens, or black men, back in New York, so it's surprising for him to also see people like them in Korea. It feels overwhelming at the same time proud, knowing he's not the only one who swings this way.

Now back to his situation, Baekhyun just sighs at his own beverage he got for free from the handsome bartender. He positions himself at the counter far from too many people, watching Luhan and Kyungsoo enjoying themselves wildly dancing at the cramped dance floor.

Baekhyun then recalls the fact that those two are a couple, and now he just realized that he has just become a thirdwheel. So this is what it feels like to be single? He wants to cry because he wants a partner, too.

"I miss Chanyeol sunbae..."

Feeling all awkward and out of place, he decides to just take a little sip of his cocktail, already regretting it right away. Cringing at its strong sensation, he coughs and wipes his lips with the back of his hand. Ugh. It's too bitter and hot enough to burn his throat. Don't they serve orange juice here?

"Hey, beautiful."

Looking up to the voice of a stranger appearing in front of him, Baekhyun sees a well-built man who must be in his late thirties. The stranger looks like a gym instructor based on how large his muscles are. Those big dragon tattoos along his arm as well as the piercings on his ears make Baekhyun nervous.

"Are you alone tonight?"

"Uhm... I'm with my friends... But they're busy so..."

"Should I accompany you, then?"

Baekhyun feels chills now that the stranger is giving him a naughty smile. Oh no. Is he being hit on right now?

"I-I'm sorry but I'm married," he blurts out, showing his wedding ring to the man, "I was just dragged here."

"Oh... Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Well, have a good night, then."

"You, too. Sir."

Baekhyun releases a relieved sigh, watching the man leave. That was close. It's really a good thing that he doesn't take off his wedding ring. It works everytime. Smiling to himself, he gives its elegant diamond a soft kiss.

He is still about to sneak out and go to the bathroom when the music suddenly goes wilder with the new DJ on the stage. The crowd screams in excitement as the lights flashes at the center. Fog explodes and something mysterious ascends from the platform rising above.

Please welcome, Pole Daddies!

Baekhyun's eyes widen, seeing one.. three... five...seven...nine handsome men in total, who are wearing nothing but neckties and tight boxer shorts. Their man boobs and chocolate abs are all firm and toned, while their adonis-like bodies are slick with oil and sprinkled with glitters.

"Oh my god!!! Whooo!!!"

"STRIP DOWN EVERYTHING!"

"Ahhhhh! So fucking hot!"

"Choke me, Daddy!"

There Baekhyun spots Luhan hysterically screaming his lungs out and flipping a 10,000 won bill in the air. Kyungsoo is intently watching beside him, obviously loving this gorgeous sight.

Thinking this was already everything, Baekhyun has to clamp his mouth in shock when those big and bulky gentlemen start rolling their hips and thrusting in the air. He feels suddenly hot and flustered, trying to look away from these macho men now grinding their bodies against the poles while sensually dancing into the sexy music.

"Shit..."

This is way too erotic!

"Baekhyun! Come here!"

Baekhyun spots Luhan waving at him at the dance floor, calling him over. Well. It's not that bad to get a closer look, right? He's already here so why not just enjoy this night?

Chugging his leftover drink bottoms-up, he traipses through the throng of bodies until he arrives at where Luhan and Kyungsoo are. He is enveloped by Luhan and Kyungsoo's side embrace as they coerce him into jumping along the beat. A red rose is thrown at Baekhyun so he ends up taking it, cheering with the crowd when the Pole Daddies continue their performance. They climb on the poles before sliding down, grinding their crotches on the floor while touching their own bodies to feel themselves.

"That was goddamned hot!" Luhan shouts at Baekhyun's ear, and Baekhyun finds himself nodding in agreement.

"We paid a lot for this. Our money's so worth it," Kyungsoo mutters with a sly smirk as he sips on his alcohol. The men on stage start strip-teasing much to his pleasure, "That's right. Leave no clothes on."

"As expected, you're so naughty," Luhan laughs, pulling Kyungsoo closer so that Kyungsoo can transfer the liquor into his mouth. Savoring the alcoholic flavor on his tastebuds, he leans away to whisper. "Damn it. That tastes so fucking good, babe. Wanna go to the bathroom and have sex?"

"Yeah? How about Baekhyun?"

"Let's just take him with us to guard the door. Haha."

Kyungsoo seems to love that idea though, as he cups Luhan's neck with both hands to return the kiss, claiming his lips deeper and longer. They passionately make out with the taste of tequila lingering on their mouths, smiling and laughing at each other without a care in the world.

"Baekhyun, let's do a threesome!" Luhan yells, spanking Bakhyun's ass, "Come on, I'll let you top!"

"No, thank you! I'm good!"

"Aww, you're no fun!"

Baekhyun snickers, watching Luhan and Kyungsoo kiss beside him. Giggling to himself, he takes out his phone to shoot a short video of the men dancing on the poles. He snaps a picture of himself with the couple in his background sucking faces, sending it to their group chat.

"I hope Chanyeol sunbae won't get mad."

*

"What the hell is this?"

Chanyeol shoots up from his sitting position on a rock upon opening their group chat and seeing these scandalous photos of his husband at the club with Luhan and Kyungsoo. His hand is even shaking while his eyes are enlarging, as he stares at this picture of Baekhyun being kissed by Luhan and Kyungsoo on both sides of his cheeks.

"Damn it, Baekhyun."

Chanyeol can't believe this. What is Baekhyun even doing in the bathroom with Luhan and Kyungsoo? There are also pics of the three rocking on the dance floor and holding bottles of alcohol like free-spirited single non-committed adults who don't have partners waiting for them. And why are there naked bulky men in the background!?

"Shit. So this is what they're doing, huh?"

These three are definitely having the time of their life, don't they? Looks like Baekhyun is also drunk with his face flushed and his tongue stuck out licking a bottle of Hennessy in one of his selcas? Baekhyun's definitely wasted because this guy won't be like this when he's sober.

Chanyeol furiously composes a text and sends it to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, what's with those photos? Go home now! You're drunk as hell!

It takes a while before Baekhyun replies.

I'm just a little bit tipsy but I'm fine, Chanyeol sunbae! Don't worry about me. ><

Chanyol is not convinced so he sends a message back.

You sure you're okay? Where are you right now? Can I call you?

I'm waiting for them to finish! They said I have to stand here outside!

WHAT!?

"Hey, I thought no gadgets were allowed. Why are you using your phone?"

"I'm just reading my email."

"Give me that."

Sehun quickly snatches Chanyeol's phone away and shoves it in his bag, putting it back inside their tent.

Chanyeol sighs.

Damn it. He still hasn't finished texting Baekhyun yet.

"Don't pout. It doesn't suit you."

He just scoffs, taking a bite on the grilled fish they caught from the lake nearby. This is his dinner for tonight and it's actually not bad. Good thing the fire is enough to keep him warm, although he admits it doesn't help drive away these stupid insects pestering him around.

He's no position to complain though, since he's the one who thought of this bonding experience with the guys. Baekhyun's having fun at the club so he might just as well enjoy this camping like those two idiots now playing in the water.

"Come on, Chanyeol! It's not that cold!" Jongin, who is butt-naked, calls him while waving his shirt in the air. Sehun nonchalantly strips his clothes off and joins Jongin in the water so that he's also soaked and naked, clinging on Jongin's back.

"I can't swim that well so let me just stay here."

"Dude, this is five feet."

"Oh."

"And I can literally feel your dick poking behind me."

"Bear with it."

Shaking his head and having no choice, Chanyeol sighs and ends up sitting on the rock beside the lake. Hugging himself, he is content just by watching Jongin and Sehun acting like they're in a hot spring.

"There's no way I'm jumping in that filthy lake."

Chanyeol takes back his words though, because he couldn't do anything when the two evil guys dragged both his legs, taking him into the water. He whisks his head, combing his fingers through his wet hair. Perks of being tall is that, he won't drown from this water level.

"Shit, now I'm all drenched."

"Feels good, right?" Jongin smiles, wiggling his eyebrows at Chanyeol. Sehun cackles and splashes the water on Chanyeol's face so that it could enter his nose.

"Smells good, right?"

It's not that terrible, Chanyeol says mentally. The water smells like moss but in a good way, as if nature has plastered itself into his skin. The crickets chirping at the trees in this calming silence makes the atmosphere more peaceful. It's kind of relaxing, to be quite honest, just soaked in this lake doing nothing but stand and breathe. When was the last time he felt like this? He can't remember but it's been probably a long time ago.

"Come on, Sehun. Just stay still and let me smother this on your face."

"I swear to god, Jongin. Why does it feel so sticky and gross?"

"It'll make you handsome~"

"But I'm already handsome."

At the rock closeby is where three pairs of clothes are laid out to dry hopefully before morning. All nude without clothes to bother him, Chanyeol realizes that the lake is clean and crystal clear. It reflects the moonlight shining above them. He can also view the pebbles and rocks underwater and they're kind of pretty.

"There you go, Sir. Your facial is done."

"Thanks for the great service."

An unconscious smile makes its way to Chanyeol's lips, seeing Jongin apply some mud on Sehun's face he perhaps got from somewhere. It looks like shit. It's totally ridiculous.

"He's laughing," Sehun mutters, side-eyeing Chanyeol giggling to himself.

"Such a rare sight," Jongin chuckles.

"What?" Chanyeol shoots the two an odd look, noticing them just blankly staring at him. "Is there... something wrong?"

"So you could smile like that."

"That's probably the face you make when you're with Baekhyun."

Jongin notes how Chanyeol's face turns back into an expressionless one real quick.

"Well, since I've got to know Chanyeol longer, he's actually not a jerk when you get to know him better."

Sehun shrugs.

"Maybe."

"I mean, he allowed all of us to live in his house for free. Who'd do that?"

"He probably just wants to flaunt his money to us."

"Right? Haha. He even feeds us!"

"A curse or two but he's lending me his clothes in the end anyway."

"It's because I..." Chanyeol mutters after a while. "I treat you guys as a family and I want to keep you close."

That sudden confession results in Jongin and Sehun falling silent. They stare at Chanyeol who's looking at them with a gaze so sincere it tugs their heartstrings.

"It must be a way to atone for the bad things I did before. But aside from Baekhyun, you're the only one that I have so I truly care for all of you."

Jongin is the first one to react, opening his mouth to say something but he fails. No voice comes out because he doesn't know what else to say. Why did it suddenly turn serious? He doesn't want to cry but Chanyeol being so honest is making him tear up.

Clearing his throat, Sehun awkwardly raises his hand and puts it on Chanyeol's shoulder to give him a light pat.

"T-thank you, I guess."

Chanyeol tries not to smile yet he's doing a terrible job.

"Then I'm glad to be your family," Jongin says, slinging both his arms around Chanyeol and Sehun's shoulders so that the three of them are snuggled altogether, "Let's stay with each other for a long time, okay?"

He faces his left, looking fondly at Sehun who's just staring back blankly at him.

"What? No, don't do it here. I'm telling y--"

Jongin leans closer as if he hears nothing, pressing his lips on Sehun's for a slow french kiss. He parts his mouth to enter his tongue, feeling Sehun closing his eyes and responding to kiss him back anyway. Sehun kisses him deeper by placing his right hand behind Jongin's head to push him forward.

"Fuck. That's hot," Jongin then smiles after that, turning to his right only to get rejected by Chanyeol.

"No, thank you. I'm good," Chanyeol politely declines, shoving Jongin's face away and maybe shuddering a little. Up until now, Chanyeol still has no idea what the hell is exactly going on with these two. Seriously, they know no boundaries that it's too dangerous to be around them.

"Are you two lovers now?" Chanyeol blatantly asks, "Do your partners know you're doing that!?"

"We're not lovers. We're each other's life's confidant," Sehun says with an eye roll, "Are you sure you're friends with us? Why didn't you know about that?"

"Calm your tits, Chanyeol. Of course, we have our partners' consent," Jongin explains, "I mean, Kyungsoo and Luhan are also probably getting it on by now with Baekhyun guarding the door outside. It's just give and take."

"Why am I not even surprised. You even made Baekhyun and I your thirdwheels," Chanyeol just says. He feels his head throbbing and he wants to go home. He misses his husband already. "Just don't set me as your next target and we're all good."

Sehun and Jongin stare at each other.

Before they laugh out loud.

"Pfft. HAHAHAHA! He said next target!"

"Seriously? You? Hahaha! No, thanks!"

Chanyeol groans, "Forget it."

"Ew, that's disgusting," Sehun complains, rubbing his smooched lips and washing it with the water, "Jongin, you've got the mud on my tongue."

Jongin just chuckles.

"What, you want more?"

"Fuck you."

"An invitation, I see. Wanna get out of here and have fun?"

"Stop flirting, both of you. This is making me feel awkward and uncomfortable," Chanyeol tries hard to get away so he can escape, but Jongin is still clinging to him tight. "Shit, will you get off me now!? Don't grope my butt!"

"Aww. Look at  'Chanyeol sunbae' getting all embarrassed~" Jongin playfully teases as he imitates Baekhyun's voice, even pulling Chanyeol closer to him. He pokes Chanyeol's hard abs under the water, "Hey, you really got a nice body here, huh? What's your secret?"

"Working out, of course."

"Can we touch your dick? You see, Sehun and I help jerk each other off in the shower sometimes..."

"Fuck. I don't wanna hear this," Sehun covers his ears, pretending not to exist in this place as if he's not hearing obscene words that can taint his innocence. "Why am I even here."

"Come on, dude. Just the tip," Jongin teases, and Chanyeol backs away. "I'll let you touch mine?"

"No. Never."

"It's not like you're still a virgin!"

"Shut up."

"Then let's all just have a threesome. How's that? I'll bottom for you both!"

"I did not just hear that," Chanyeol covers his ears. "What the actual fuck."

"My mind has been corrupted now," Sehun mutters, shivering in the water. "I'm downright cringing to death."

"Hey. I'm just kidding," Jongin laughs, "You both are so sensitive. No wonder your dicks are so small."

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"That's the most ridiculous thing you have ever said!"

"Offended much?"

"I wanna go home. I miss Luhan hyung."

"Same. I wanna be with Kyungsoo already..."

"I'll call Baekhyun after this---what the fuck, don't touch me on weird places!"

"Hahaha! Gaaaaayy!"

"Aren't we all?"

Well. Chanyeol may not admit it to himself yet, but this idea of a bonding time once in a while seems fun at least? After all, to be around with the people you care about is always enjoyable; no matter what place, no matter what time.

*

Quote of the day: There are friends, there's a family. But there are friends that become family whom we choose for ourselves.

To be continued.

-----

Next chapter preview!

"Shh, keep quiet. The professors might hear you. They're having a conference meeting outside."

"Hngh... But I can't... haaah... It feels tingly inside me..."

"Tell me how you want it, then. Should I stop now?"

"No, keep... Keep going!"

"Teasing it like this will make you feel good, right? Damn, look at yourself being so needy for his husband's cock. What a pervert."

"I can't help it.. I just love you too much."

"I know, but you need to be punished right now, Baekhyun."

"Oh, no..."

"Raise your arms," Chanyeol commands, so Baekhyun quickly puts his arms up above his head while he is splayed stark naked on top of the table.

-----

"No smut but I hope this chapter is still kinda hot! See you the soonest next chapter for chanbaek's return!"

- ParkBaekkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 4.4K 23
|COMPLETED| "I Promise You" is a story based on my KAISOO One Shots, Question of the Day and I Promise You. This is my second work after The Student...
4.2K 226 24
Park Chanyeol, a ordinary guy who fell in love with his best friend's brother Sehun.. who's 6 years younger than him. On Sehun's 13th birthday Yeol g...
60K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
3.1K 247 10
Three years later. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still in love and happily living together. But they finally find out more about Baekhyun's past and why...