Snowflake /Pjm jjk

By viclexxxia

Warning ⚠️ 18+ Three hearts, two soulmates, lies and secrets. Park Jimin have been looking for his soulmate f... More

⚠️
❄️
❄️ Part one
❄️ Part two
❄️ Part three
❄️ Part four
❄️ Part five
❄️ Part six
❄️ Part Seven
❄️ Part Eight
❄️Part nine
❄️ Part Ten
❄️ Part Elleven
❄️ Part Twelve
❄️ Part thirteen
❄️ Part Fourteen
❄️Part fifthteen
❄️ Part Sixteen
❄️ Part Seventeen
❄️ Part Eighteen
❄️ Part Nineteen
❄️ Part Twenty
❄️ Part Twenty One
❄️ Part Twenty Two
❄️ Part Twenty Three
❄️Part Twenty four
❄️ Part Twenty five
❄️Part Twenty Six
❄️ Part twenty Seven
❄️Part twenty Eight
❄️ Part Twenty Nine
❄️ Part Thirty
❄️ Part Thirty One
❄️ Part Thirty Two
❄️ Part Thirty Three
❄️Part Thirty Four
❄️ Part Thirty Five
❄️ Part Thirty Six
❄️ Part Thirty Seven
❄️ Part Thirty Eight
❄️ Part Thirty Nine
❄️ Part fourty
❄️ Part Fourty one
❄️ Part Fourty Two
❄️ Part Forthy Three
❄️ Part Fourty Five
❄️ Part Fourty Six
❄️ Part Fourty Seven
❄️ Part Fourty Eight
❄️ Part Fourty Nine
❄️ Part Fifty
❄️ Part Fifty One
❄️ Part Fifty Two
❄️Part Fifty Three
❄️ Part Fifty Four
❄️ Part Fifty Five
❄️ Part Fifty Six
End

❄️ Fourty Four

28 6 2
By viclexxxia

15th september 2020
Jimin Pov:

"How dare she doing this to me after every fucking thing?!" I scream out in the car as I punch every thing that comes to sight.

I see Taehyung comes running towards the car with a shocked expression, I called him on the way back to Seoul, I really need him right now.

"What the hell happen?" He breathed as he jumps in the car with a hurry, I just stare out the window not knowing were to start.

"You was suppose to spend the weekend there, but since you are back today and clearly isn't in good mood I kinda figure something have happen, so tell me?" Taehyung asked, he patted my shoulder trying to comfort my lost state.

"She moaned Jungkook's name during sex" I mumbles not wanting to say it out loud since it still hurts my feelings and my pride, Taehyung gasp in shock and just stare at me in disbelief.

"A-and she told me she didn't feel the same for me anymore" I sighs, my head is hanging low and I can feel Taehyung eyes soften of the sight of me.

"I am sorry, Jimin" Taehyung comforted I felt my eyes tear up.

"It's all because of him" I said through gritted teeth as anger and jealousy boil inside of me.

"I know Jungkook have been a dick, but he can't control her feelings" Taehyung almost whisper probably a little afraid from how I will react from his harsh words.

"This is all his fault, if he didn't do what he did she would still have loved me" I growl, Taehyung laid his hand back on my shoulder but I flinch it away not wanting to be comforted right now.

I start the car and drive fast out on the highway making Taehyung gasp from my sudden actions.

"Slow down, Jimin" Taehyung screams, but I am to focused on my own thoughts that I didn't even care about him right now.

"Where the hell are you going?!" Taehyung yells while he holds on to his seatbelt like his life depended on it.

I didn't answer because I know he will try to convince me that it is a bad idea, and maybe it probably is but it is what I need right now.

I speeded all the way while I ignore Taehyung screams and curses on the way.
I stop my car in front of the building and rush out.

I run as fast as I can manage not taking the elevator but the stairs instead, I never thought I could run up so many stairs in a fast pace but I guess anger really gives me superpowers I didn't know I had.

I hear Taehyung breathing heavy behind me as he screams my name trying to stop me, he probably have figured out what my intension is but I don't care right now since there is only way I can get this anger out and I need to do it.

"JUNGKOOK!" I raged when I stormed through the door to the practice room, he and Hobi jumps from my sudden appearance.

"YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING" I exploded as I walk towards him with angry steps.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook frowns.

I have never in my entire life felt so angry before and if this is how Jungkook have been feeling every time fight I understand why he is always ending up using violence.

I throw a punch at him right in his face using all my strength and anger to throw it, he stumbles backwards before falling to the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Hobi gasp as he run towards Jungkook to help him back up while Jungkook just wipes away the blood from his mouth away with a smirk plastered on his face.

When Hobi finally have helped him back up to stand I run towards him and grab him by his waist pushing him back down with my body weight, I straddle his waist before throwing a big a amount of punches to his face, I probably hit him 5-6 times before Hobi push me away.

"STOP IT" Hobi yelled, he hold a hand against my chest stopping me to move any further.

Taehyung comes running inside almost out of breath and gasp from the sight of Jungkook laying on the floor with a freshly painted face with the colour red as he groans in pain.

"Take him the hell out of here" Hobi yelled to Taehyung as he points on me, Taehyung was still shocked by the sight but moves over to me and hesitantly grabs my shoulder but I push him away immediately while giving him a death glare.

"Jimin please, this isn't the way to do it" Taehyung stated, I roll my eyes at him and felt ready for round two.

"This is all your fault, Jungkook! If you hadn't interfered she would have loved me again" I raged and Taehyung flinch from my out burst while he hold his hand on my shoulder trying
to hold me back.

Jungkook stands up with some help from Hobi, he push Hobi out of the way to keep him out of this but he stumbles in his steps right away.

"Why can't you see? It isn't me who stops her for loving you again, it's you Jimin" he chuckles before he slowly lumps away.

"Where the fuck are you going? I am not done with you yet" I screamed, Taehyung grabs my shoulder with both of his hands but I push him away making him fall with a groan.

I grab Jungkook by his collar and push him harshly against the mirror, he didn't even try to fight me back.

"How could you do this to me? You was suppose to be my Bestfriend?" I yelled as tears run down my eyes while I punch his face on more time.

"She did love you but you never gave her enough time, stop blaming me for yours mistakes" he groans probably feeling in to much pain right now but still he didn't push me away or fight me back.

"I want to give her all the time in the world, but you took away that choice from me the day you went behind my back and fucked her" I spit before I throw another punch but this time to his stomach, he coughed like crazy trying to catch back his breath.

Hobi and Taehyung had both tried to stop me, but Jungkook have given them a glare telling them not to, so they just stood there looking at us.

"I am sorry that I went behind you back and yes I made a mistake but I never made you like this - you brought this on yourself" he coughed, his words only pissed me more off and I throw another punch to his stomach and this time he groans in pain as his body is starting to get weaker and I didn't hold him up with my strength he probably will fall down to the floor.

"She mourned your fucking death for 5 years, Jimin! You still didn't once try to understand her feelings in all of this because you was to damn focused on winning over me" he said between coughs.

I can't stop my self even if I want to, anger is boiling inside of me so hard that my body just react on its own - I punch him one last time right to his jaw, his head falls backwards hitting the mirror behind him with a loud bang.

Blood is flowing out from his nose and fresh wounds is dripping down onto his clothes while he falls down to the floor.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung and Hobi yelled at the same time, Taehyung grabs my waist holding me back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hobi yelled as he kneels down to check on Jungkook's broken state.

I look down at Jungkook and reality hit me like a slap in the face, my eyes widen while my heart is clenching so hard.
I look down to my hands seeing blood is covering them, I stumble backwards from the sight but Taehyung holds a tight grip around me stopping me.

"We have both lost, Jimin - I lost her and you lost yourself" Jungkook groans in pain as he tries to stand back up again with some help from Hobi.

I turn around and meet Taehyung gaze, he looks at me disappointed and sad from my actions and guides me out to make sure I leave and not run back to attack him again.

"This isn't you, Jimin" Taehyung sighs guiding me into the elevator, I stare down at my bloody hands feeling more lost then ever.

"Yes, he fucked up but he didn't deserve this since it isn't his fault that she do not feel the same for you anymore, I think it is yours because you aren't the same guy I once knew" Taehyung sighs again before he push me out from the elevator leaving me dumbfounded and broken.

"What have I become?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
78.5K 2.2K 47
It is the story of Park Y/N and Jeon Jungkook. Her Ex is her new boss. ..She still remember what happened on that day which turned her into cold ice...
1.5M 55.8K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
180K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...