SAYA

By Sellyfronce

She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
BONUS CHAPTER!!
BLOOD OF KHARIS IS OUT NOW!
BONUS CONTENT! FEMALE LEAD INTERVIEW
I'M COMING BACK!
I'M COMING BACK!!
MARRY ME, ADELAIDE COMING SOON!
BACK AGAIN!
LADY LAILA, COMING SOON!

CHAPTER 13

115K 5.3K 662
By Sellyfronce

It has been a week since the incident between Saya and the king. Xerxes sleeps with her every night but never makes any advances which is a life saver for her. Saya is currently in her room staring at her breasts which appear swollen. She is probably just sick, she thinks in an effort to comfort herself. Nabir knocks and comes in just as Saya wears her orange sleeveless top that stops after her breasts.

"My Lady, forgive me"

Saya frowns when she's greeted with this. "What did you do?"

"I took your chamber pot." Saya's eyes widen in shock.

"The physician didn't see the pot, I gave it to him using mine so it won't be suspicious"

"Nabir why?" she questions tears filling her eyes.

"You need to know and start eating right!" Nabir says in a harsh whisper.

"So that means..."

"Yes" Nabir confirms.

"Oh gods!" Saya exclaims falling face flat on the bed trying to calm herself down.

"It's okay My Lady, we'll figure something out. Right now you need to serve breakfast to the king or he'll become more suspicious"

Nabir is right. For now she has to behave like everything is okay, she has to. She gets up and wipes her tears heading down to the kitchen. She prepares a simple breakfast of bread, cheese, and meat, with grape juice. Nabir helps her take the tray to Xerxes' study. Saya knocks on the door and enters after the king has given the go ahead. She places the tray in front of him and turns around to leave but he holds her arm. "My Lord, if you could excuse me for today, I am a little bit busy," Saya says, trying to get him to let her go.

"Busy with what?"

"I...need to attend to my flowers, and also change the ones in your chambers, that takes a while"

Xerxes then shifts his gaze to Nabir who gets the hint that she should do the tasks that Saya had just mentioned. She bows and leaves immediately. Can't this man eat breakfast alone for one day?! Saya sits down on the chair closest to him, and watches him as he eats.

"You cried again"

How in the world does he know? She washed her face too!

"Nabir had told me something funny. I laughed too hard that tears came out of my eyes," but Xerxes shoots her a glare

"Don't lie to me"

Is it even possible to get away with anything when the king is involved? "I was home sick," she says looking at him. She isn't lying, she is in her new 'home' and she's 'sick' due to the pregnancy. Sure it might not be the same 'home sick' he's thinking but that's not her fault.

"Your family is coming tomorrow"

"Pardon me?"

"The Kingdom is celebrating an event so all the nobles and royals are coming"

"What is being celebrated My Lord?"

"...My brother's birthday"

"You have a brother?" Saya asks, shocked, but the king doesn't respond, confirming her question. There's a lot she still doesn't know about this man. That aside, her family is actually coming tomorrow! It is getting to two months and she hasn't seen them. At least there is one good thing happening right now. She can't help but smile at Xerxes who is busy concentrating on his meal. She gets up from her chair, catching his attention. He stares at her as she comes to him and sits on his lap. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a hug. Xerxes is shocked by her actions but hugs her back, his arms around her waist. "Thank you My Lord," she says. He honestly doesn't know how much he has brightened up her mood.

"You'll be staying in my chambers from now on"

What?! If it were any other time she would've been happy but now, he'll definitely notice her pregnancy for sure. Saya doesn't respond. She breaks the hug and meets his eyes, giving him a warm smile. That's when the king crashes his lips against hers. She responds to his kiss pulling him closer, his tongue exploring her mouth. Xerxes uses one hand and shoves the tray to the middle of the table and carries Saya, placing her on the table. He stands in between her legs, caressing her thighs and squeezing her rear. His hand moves close to her private area and that's when Saya breaks the kiss, putting her hand on his chest to push him a bit. The king frowns at her. Why is she eluding him?

"I-I have to go," she says, turning her head to avoid his eyes. Xerxes grabs her chin and makes her face him. "What is wrong with you?"

"I- I r-really have to go please," she begs. Her early pregnancy has made her too emotional. Tears are already forming in her eyes! "What are you hiding?" he asks, a hint of anger in his tone. "Nothing"

"Lying is treason"

"Please, I need to prepare for tomorrow," a tear escapes her eyes. The king stares at her trying to understand what is going on. After a few minutes, he steps back and she gets down from the table, adjusting her skirt. "I'm sorry," she says and bows walking quickly out of his study. Something is definitely up, and he's going to find out what. It is then he thinks of someone...Nabir.

Saya heads to her room immediately and sees Nabir waiting for her. "Did he find out?"

"No," she says, shaking her head. "It was close, but I can't help but think how he'll go about to find what I'm hiding." Saya stands up and goes to her chest. "My family is coming tomorrow," she smiles.

"That is great! The king's brother always celebrates his birthday in the palace."

"You knew the king has a brother?" Saya asks as she looks for an outfit for tomorrow. She needs to look her best so that her parents won't worry about her well being.

"Of course! Everyone knows the king's older brother. He is so kind and sweet, he's still looking for women to fill his palace. I may have a shot," Nabir winks at Saya who can't help but laugh.

"Help me pick out an outfit please, I have no idea what I'm going to wear for tomorrow"

"Are you accompanying the king?"

"No, Oma will. He didn't ask me to, so I assumed Oma will do it since she's been here longer." Even though it hurts Saya to say this, she has to admit that despite the fact the king is spending time with her, and sleeping with her more than Oma, this could just be a phase since she's his newest woman. He could get another anytime he pleases and she will have to endure seeing the man she cares deeply about focus on another.

"My Lady, focus on the bright side, being upset isn't good for the baby," Nabir tells her. Saya's hand automatically goes to her belly, Nabir is right. She needs to brighten her mood. If the king finds out and, may the gods forbid, her family is killed and she banished, she will need to care for her child alone, and make sure he or she is healthy. She can't let any harm come her baby's way.

"You're right, now which outfit should I wear?"

They finally select an outfit and Nabir brings up a meal for Saya. "I only want the fruits though. I can't stand the smell of this fish." Saya pushes the plate of fish soup away, which Nabir removes and keeps outside the door.

Saya finishes all her fruits and hands Nabir the bowl. "Nabir?"

"Yes, My Lady?"

"When you've had your meal and freshened up for the night, come back to my chambers until the king comes alright?"

Nabir nods and leaves. Saya takes out one of the books she took from home and reads. It's about war. For some reason that's what intrigues her, even though the sight of blood isn't the prettiest. Saya doesn't know how long she reads but when the door barges open, she quickly slips the book under her pillow. Saya turns around and sees Oma; not again.

"Saya," she says glaring at her

"What do you want Oma?"

"I just came to get this straight. I am accompanying the king tomorrow"

"I know that"

"That means you don't come out of your chambers"
"What? No, my family is coming tomorrow"

Oma laughs and hisses. "That's not my problem Saya. When a woman accompanies the king, the other stays indoors, that's how it's always been done"

Saya's heart clenches when she says this. So she'll not meet her parents after all? "Have a good night Saya"

Wait...it's night already? Saya looks out the window and sees it's getting dark. She turns back only to see the door closing. These hormones are too much for her, she's crying again because she won't get to see her family, and she's tired from just doing...nothing. It's probably the stress of hiding her pregnancy from the king who always gets his way.

It seems like hours go by because Saya is yet to see Nabir or the king. She waits a few more minutes after changing into her yellow satin nightgown before she decides to look for them. She has a feeling something is wrong. She leaves her room and goes up to the king's chambers. "Is he in?" she asks the guards there but they shake their heads.

"Do you know where he went?" they shake their heads again. She sighs and goes to the kitchen to see if there are any maids she could ask. She gets there to find it empty. Her heart starts beating faster, she can't find the king or Nabir. Saya quickly heads over to the maids rooms to ask around. When she gets there, the maids quickly bow greeting her. "Have you seen Nabir?" the princess asks.

"My Lady, a guard had come to get her a few hours ago"

Hours? This isn't right. She quickly runs to the throne room but sees it is empty. Where could they be? The dungeons?! She goes down to the dungeons, a path she'll never forget. She gets to the doors but sees the guards blocking the entrance. "Is the king in there?" she asks

"No, My Lady." Where could he be? She turns around and heads back to the maids' rooms, all of them greeting her again. She faces a random maid and asks "If a maid has done something wrong or is taken for questioning, where would she be?"

"My Lady, she'll be in the dungeons." So the guards were lying? She turns around and heads to the kitchen and grabs a knife heading back to the dungeons, the journey back and forth tiring her out. She hides it behind her and walks up to the guards. "Open the doors, I want to go in"

"My Lady you're not allowed in here. The king is not in h-"

A scream cuts him off. Nabir? Saya takes out the knife bringing it close to her neck. "If you don't open the doors I will slice my throat open." She must be bluffing, they think to themselves. Saya presses the knife to her throat causing it to make a little cut, blood coming out.

The guards panic and step aside opening the door. They had heard about how the king almost punished the commander for just being in the same space with her, what would happen to them if they let her go through with this? Saya walks in quickly, looking through the square holes of each door to see which one houses Nabir.

"My Lord please! I cannot say" she hears further down. She immediately drops the knife in panic and heads towards the door she swore she heard it from. She gets further down and sees two guards standing by a door. 

"Move," she says, glaring at them but they do not budge.

 "I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!" she yells for the very first time in the palace. 

The door opens to reveal another guard and the king by the window staring at Saya in shock. What was she doing here and how did she find out? Saya, all hot and sweaty marches inside and sees Nabir tied to a chair, blood on her face, her cheek swollen. Saya is mortified. "My Lady what are you doing here?" she asks worriedly.

"My Lord what are you doing?" she asks fear in her tone. The king comports himself and glares at her "I'm here for answers."

"WHY WOULD YOU GO THIS FAR WHY?!" Saya yells, shaking. "My Lady please-"

"No Nabir, leave me be," she says.

The king, frustrated at Saya for yelling at him, looks to the guards and says "If Saya or the maid doesn't say what they're hiding in the next 5 seconds, kill the maid," he says, venom lacing his tone.

"You wouldn't dare," Saya says, her breathing getting harder and faster.

"One," the king counts.

"I won't say a word," Nabir says, her eyes closing, awaiting the sword.

"Two," he continues glaring at Saya who is testing his fury.

"Please don't do this, My Lord please," she begs holding onto his legs.

"Three"

"I'm begging you please!" her tears flowing like a stream soaking her neck and nightgown.

"Four"

"PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU DON'T MAKE ME SAY THIS," she pleads again, standing to her feet, feeling her body wearing out.

"Five," the guard raises his sword, but Saya yells

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"My Lady no!" Nabir yells. The guard drops his sword in shock, the king standing up quickly, his pupils dilated. "Saya," the king calls, stepping forward.

"No, don't touch me," she says stepping back. She feels her body burning up, her breathing not under her control, her head spinning. Before she knows it, her body gives up. She falls to the floor, Xerxes a second late to catch her. She's trying to stay awake, but all she hears are muffled shouts of people yelling her name as darkness overtakes her. 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Thank you so much to everyone reading, liking, following, and voting. I am beyond grateful for all of you. See you tomorrow for the next update! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.1K 20
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... โI want you baby,โž the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
443K 28.3K 93
Soon, I was thrusting my chest out to him, as I moaned. Moaned out loud. Trying to give him unhindered passage to my breasts. "Please" I moaned. "Pl...
523K 16.2K 64
I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him. "Why?," I questioned. "I have my reas...
35.1K 564 23
*๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ* ๐ŸŒถ {COMPLETED} Princess Luna is caught in a horrible storm that leaves her stranded, until she is found by the Vampyr...