Snowflake /Pjm jjk

By viclexxxia

Warning ⚠️ 18+ Three hearts, two soulmates, lies and secrets. Park Jimin have been looking for his soulmate f... More

⚠️
❄️
❄️ Part one
❄️ Part two
❄️ Part three
❄️ Part four
❄️ Part five
❄️ Part six
❄️ Part Seven
❄️ Part Eight
❄️Part nine
❄️ Part Ten
❄️ Part Elleven
❄️ Part Twelve
❄️ Part thirteen
❄️ Part Fourteen
❄️Part fifthteen
❄️ Part Seventeen
❄️ Part Eighteen
❄️ Part Nineteen
❄️ Part Twenty
❄️ Part Twenty One
❄️ Part Twenty Two
❄️ Part Twenty Three
❄️Part Twenty four
❄️ Part Twenty five
❄️Part Twenty Six
❄️ Part twenty Seven
❄️Part twenty Eight
❄️ Part Twenty Nine
❄️ Part Thirty
❄️ Part Thirty One
❄️ Part Thirty Two
❄️ Part Thirty Three
❄️Part Thirty Four
❄️ Part Thirty Five
❄️ Part Thirty Six
❄️ Part Thirty Seven
❄️ Part Thirty Eight
❄️ Part Thirty Nine
❄️ Part fourty
❄️ Part Fourty one
❄️ Part Fourty Two
❄️ Part Forthy Three
❄️ Fourty Four
❄️ Part Fourty Five
❄️ Part Fourty Six
❄️ Part Fourty Seven
❄️ Part Fourty Eight
❄️ Part Fourty Nine
❄️ Part Fifty
❄️ Part Fifty One
❄️ Part Fifty Two
❄️Part Fifty Three
❄️ Part Fifty Four
❄️ Part Fifty Five
❄️ Part Fifty Six
End

❄️ Part Sixteen

33 6 1
By viclexxxia

12th June 2020
(Victoria's pov)

Finally this house is starting to glow up. I'm happy with what I have done so far and of course I had some help from professionals and Jungkook.
They have worked really hard and everything starting to look good, but i still have some work to do.

One of my projects now is to  fixing up the library room, my mom's favourite room.
I had a picture in my head on how I wanted it, and I really hope that the workers understand my vision, I talk to one of the workers when I heard my phone buzz and I went out from the library and into the living room and took a seat  down on my chair hoping it will be Jungkook who texted me.

Jungkook
Hi sweetheart! How are you doing? Can I come this weekend? I miss you so much already.

Victoria
Hi! I'm doing fine, just working on the library now. How are you? Are practice going well? Yes of course you can, can't wait!

Jungkook
Nice, can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will turn out beautiful. I'm doing well, but really need to see you and have you in my arms again.

Victoria
That's good to hear. Can't wait to see you too. I miss you. Have a good day at practice sweetie.

Jungkook:
Thank you princess. I'll call you when I'm done, okey? Have a good day you to.

Victoria:
Yes that's good! Talk to you later sweetie.

Even though tough Jungkook is a celebrity and always have things to do he always check up on me and every night before bed he calls me just to talk and he's a great boyfriend, I can't be more happier with him. He always take care of me even though he isn't here, and this boy is making me fall hard for him.

Walking into my room I feel tired after a long day. Living in a place were there is workers all the time is exhausting, always having people around, noises from machines and hammering on the wall.

I walk around my room trying to figure out how I want it, I haven't done anything about this room, but I'll think I make this the master bedroom.

The moonlight shines through my window and a light catches my eye coming for the closet. Walking up towards it I see a pink box.
Taking the box down and putting it on my bed trying to remember but when I open the box my eyes widen as there was a bunch of pictures of me and Jimin which made my heart beat faster immediately, my eyes starts to tear up and I smile while memories starting to go through my head.

(Flashback)
"Do you have to go?" The dark haired boy asked with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have to, my dad isn't going to give up, and I am tired"  the bright eyed girl says before hugging the boy in front of her.

"Can you at least stay here with me for a little while? He said while hugging her tighter feeling his sobs taking over him.

"Yes" the girl said with a heartbroken voice. They both knew she had to leave, but they didn't want to face the reality quite yet.

"What will happen with us?" The girl says and she could hear his heartbeat beat faster.

"We will be apart for a while, but I promise you here and now that I will wait for you no mater what" the boy said kissing the girl's head.

"No, I can't let you live like that so please promise me you try to be happy and do what ever you want. Do your best at school. Focus on your dancing. I know life have big plans for you" the girl say making the boy in front of her cry even harder. She stroke away his tears with her hands, making eye contact.

"I know that in one way or another we will find our way back" with that she kissed him. The boy broke the kiss a little later looking at her with a gaze full of love.

"How do you know that?" He whisper. She could see and feel the sadness in him, making her heart break.

"That's what soulmates do"
(End of flashback)

I starts to cry thinking about our last day together because I always thought that we would find our way back no matter what, but he past away to soon and one part of me hate that I didn't manage to come back earlier but the other part of me is happy that our last day together was amazing.

Looking at the picture I see how beautiful he is. His dark black hair, brown eyes that always got puffy in the morning, his bright smile with his chubby cheek that had some cute freckles on his nose. He was a fit guy but even though he had muscles he's chubby cheeks always stayed put, and his laughter hunted my ears for years, he always laughed and I miss hearing him so much.

He wanted to be a tough guy so he always dressed up like a little gangster, always wearing different caps and big hoodies, but the facade was never close to the truth, he was a vulnerable, loving and had the biggest heart. He never did anything to hurt anyone.

Jimin was never was a popular guy. He always got bullied because he liked dancing.
They told him that only girls dances, even the girls in school didn't want to be friends with him, because he wasn't one of the cool guys.

When me and Alex started school we became very popular very fast. We came from a rich family, good grades and both of us was very polite and likeable children.

One day I stayed a little longer at school because I wanted to talk to the teacher because I wanted to be in the dancing class.
I had to walk home even though my mom always had the driver coming to pick us up, but because I stayed longer that day he wasn't there.

When I come near an ally I heard some voices, and I knew it was Sehun Dong, the most popular guy in the school and the biggest bully. I walked slowly towards him and saw a little guy laying on the ground with a nose bleed, and they kept saying ugly words to him.
I ran to the little guy and ripped some of my skirt and gave it to him so he could use it to stop his bleeding nose, Sehun looked at me in disbelief, but I yelled back at him.
I'm lucky I was popular because if I wasn't I would had got a nose bleed too, but Sehun left.
I looked at the boy who smiled and thanked me, Jimin was his name.

We walked home and started talking about dancing. He was embarrassed about it, but I wanted him to teach me because was the best dancer at the school.
We became best friends that day.
He teaches me how to dance and I kept his bullies away and we soon became unstoppable and when we started high school we had finally become a couple.

Jimin went form the unpopular guy to the most popular guy in the school, and girls loved to watch him dance, sorry for them I was the girl he danced with, and even though girls threw them self after him one by one, his eyes never left mine.
I trusted that guy with my life and he did the same with me and even though we were just teenagers I really loved him.
He was my first love and our last night together was the best and the worst at the same time.

(Flashback)
The dark haired boy couldn't sleep. He's holding the girl in front of him so hard to his chest that no one could make him lose up his grip on her. He studied every inch of her face.
He couldn't describe how much he loves this girl.

She has been by his side since the first meeting and he always thought she would be by his side until his last breath on this earth. Letting her go it's the hardest thing he have to do, but he knows deep down that this isn't the end of them, he would never let that happen because his love for her is much more then a teenage  flirt. It's pure, real and one of a kind.

"Can't sleep?" The girl suddenly spoke making the boy flinch a little. He smiled at her as he kiss her cheek.

"No, I don't want to waste my last time with you on sleeping" the boy said looking deeply in to her sleepy eyes.

She couldn't stop herself anymore. They have done a lot of stuff together but never actually had sex.

The girl leaned in and kissed the boy passionately. She knew the boy would never make the first move. He respected her to much. She started to kiss him more intensely and the boy melted from her touch. She let her hands play with his hair.

They both felt it because the love between them was so intense and made them both to wanting more.
He kissed her gently and with full of love while his hands slowly wandered under her top touching her soft skin.
He slowly lifted her top of, taking his time with her to admiring ever inch of her beautiful body.

Then he slowly kissing down her neck and gave her some marks and love bits. The girl let out some small whimpers. Suddenly he hover above her and couldn't attach his lips to hers fast enough. Both moaned from the feeling.

The boy slid his hand under her and unclipped her bra and throw it at the floor. His eyes locked with hers. The boy could see her blushing by the expose of her skin but he couldn't stop admiring the girl he loved beneath him.

The girl smirked a little before lifting his t-skirt over his head. Her hands went over his bare chest while kissing slowly at his neck. The boy breath become heavier.

He wanted to show how much he loved this girl. He wanted her to remember this. He pushed her down a little before kissing her stomach. She giggled a little from the feeling. The girl is very ticklish.

He slowly pulled her night shorts off while looking at her eyes. His warm breath made her shiver. The boy suddenly stood up taking of his pants. Now both of them are just in their bottom underwear. He hover above her again making he's eyes lock with hers.

«Are you sure about this snowflake?" The boy spoke almost out of breath. The girl smiled at him and nodded her head.

He kissed her passionately.
Hands everywhere on her body. Feeling her for the first and last time. He could feel his tears slowly starts to roll down his cheeks. The girl cupped his cheek while making him look at her.

«Even though I have to leave, I promise you I'll do anything to make my way back to you again" she said. The boy kissed her before he leaned in her ear and whispered "I love you so much. My heart will always belong to you"
then he kissed slowly at her neck again.
Licking his tongue over his recent marks. The girl moaned.

The boy slowly kissed down her stomach having his eyes on hers all the time. He took of her underwear making the girl blush.

"Stop me if you don't like it or if it hurts". The boy kissed her up her legs and to her core, the girl gasped from the feeling. He slowly run his tongue down her slit making her moan.

"Ji..mi" she tried to speak. She gasped by surprise when she felt a finger inside of her stretching her out. The boy looked at her with an intense gaze, trying to read every expression on her face.

The wetness from her made him harder. He had to try hard to control himself. He slowly licked her up and down, then he found her clit making her arch her back up while giving out a loud moan.

He put another finger inside of her making her gasp. She grabbed his hair and pulls it a little making him smirk. He loved the way he made her feel. The boy felt like he could cum just by her sounds.

"I'm gonna.." the girl whisper screams. The boy pulled out of her witch made her whine a little.

"Be patience snowflake" the boy chuckled while taking off his boxers, he slowly guided himself to her entrance, looking deep in her eyes before speaking "you ready?" The girl only nods before the boy kisses her passionately trying to distract her from the pain when he slowly pushes himself in her. The girl squirmed a little beneath him making him panic.

"Are you okey? Do you want me to stop?" The boy asked really worried.

"Kiss me" the girl said before pulling him down for a kiss. He couldn't make himself to move, he's to afraid to hurt her.

"Move baby" the girl spoke, making the boy move a little. The girl moaned but this time with pleasure in her voice. He suddenly fasten his pace a little while making eye contact with her.

"Does it feel good?" He said almost out of breath from the feeling.

"Yes" the girl said putting her hands around his neck pulling him down to another kiss.

The kiss became sloppier very fast and the boy let out a loud groan moving his hips faster. Her nails scratching his back making him groan even harder, the girl wrapped her legs around his waist making him hit her sweet spot. Both of them moaned loudly.

"Im close" the girl said while pushing her head back against the pillow while her eyes rolled back her head.

He felt so good in her. A pressure in her stomach starting to build up. The boy suddenly took one of his hands and rubbed his finger agains her clit making her see stars.

"I love you!" She screamed when euphoria hit her body, he could feel how she tighten around him and couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"Ah snowflake, I can't.. I'm cumming" he stuttered while trusting harder. He then pulled out and came all over her stomach.

"I love you so much" the boy said kissing her passionately before pulling himself up to get a towel.

"I love you to" the girl said while her tears kept flowing down her cheeks. The boy wrapped his arms around her, holding her head on his chest.

"I'll wait forever, it's never to late. A couple thousand miles is just a little space. I'll wait for you my heart, I love you" the boy said while caressing her cheek.

'Jimin' I whisper to my self as I hold his picture to my heart while tears run down my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
5.9K 301 42
Park Y/N. You are the little sister of Park Jimin of BTS. He's extremely protective of you. What will happen when you begin a secret relationship wit...
9.8K 474 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
174K 5K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...