SAFIARA ACADEMY 2: DESTINY'S...

By DayBreakue

SAFIARA ACADEMY BOOK 2: DESTINY'S CHOICE (COMPLETED) EDITED Lady Elafris Hale was a Fiarae trapped in the Hum... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: Meeting Blood Empire
CHAPTER 2: Meeting the Rykers
CHAPTER 3: Safiara Academy
CHAPTER 4: To The City
CHAPTER 5: Spellbound
CHAPTER 6: Spellbound 2
CHAPTER 7: Training Starts
CHAPTER 8: The Perfect Gift
CHAPTER 9: No Pain, No Gain
CHAPTER 10: Aida and Blare
CHAPTER 11: Examination Day
CHAPTER 12: Book of Fate
CHAPTER 13: Council Room
Chapter 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: Aiden Sings
CHAPTER 16: Fallen
CHAPTER 17: Unexplained Memories
CHAPTER 18: Misdecoremus
Chapter 19:Not Holding Back
CHAPTER 20: Change
CHAPTER 21: Aiden's Pain
CHAPTER 22:Curse
CHAPTER 23: The Escape
CHAPTER 24: Under Attack
Chapter 25: Amazons
CHAPTER 26: Deux Dregory
CHAPTER 27: Vampire Attack
CHAPTER 28: Castle of the Undead
CHAPTER 29: Wrath
CHAPTER 30: Friar
CHAPTER 31: Deux's Hideout
CHAPTER 32: The Bigger Enemy
CHAPTER 34: Mind Games
CHAPTER 35: Hulgar and Hysteria
CHAPTER 36: Eris
CHAPTER 37: Never Give You Up
Chapter 38: The Potion Maker: Fabian
CHAPTER 39: Wicked Truth
CHAPTER 40: Mavro Council
CHAPTER 41: Rosemarius
CHAPTER 42: Sacrifices
CHAPTER 43: Madame
CHAPTER 44: Selene Hale
CHAPTER 45: Infiltration Plan
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 33: All Hope Lost

1.7K 99 2
By DayBreakue

3RD PERSON'S POV

Sa isang mahabang mesa ay may nakaupo na limang tao. They were all debating about something. fussing around, whispering and arguments clouded the room.

"We underestimated the girl"

"It was not like she was strong, nagkataon lang na may thread trap dun"

"I heard that she was Eris pretending to be the girl"

"That's impossible, walang rason para magpanggap siya"

"We need the book as soon as possible."

"I agree, baka magkaroon pa ng mas maraming problema pag tumagal ito"

Tumigil ang lahat sa pagsasalita nung biglang bumukas ang higanteng pinto. Pumasok ang isang babae at lalaki. Tension filled the air at tanging pag yapak lang ng heels na tumatama sa sahig ang naririnig. The woman was filled with overwhelming aura, her eyes were emotionless and dull. She had crimson red lipstick and the end of her long gown dragged upon the cold floor.

Dali-daling inayos ng lalaki ang upuan at inalalayanan ang babaeng umupo. When the woman sat down, the man knelt at her side waiting for orders. There was a long cold silence until the woman began to speak.

"I heard that there was a break out at the academy" The woman's voice was threatening but calm.

"Uhh yes, pero naayos na siya agad. People who try to go against the rules suffer in the chain room." sagot ni Evania Grigor, isang babae na pansamantalang namumuno sa academy. 

Ang Chain room ay isang kwarto kung saan pinapahirapan ang mga taong nagtatangkang tumakas o magsimula ng away laban sa awtoridad ni Evania. Ang iba ay hindi na nakakalabas ng buhay.

"Madame, this is all because of her carelessness. Kung hindi lang sila nagpadalos-dalos ni Hiro ay hindi sana maririnig ang plano." Sabi ng isa pang lalaki na kabilang sa apat na nakaupo sa mesa.

"Hindi po namin sinasadyang marinig kami, paumanhin" lumuhod si Evania sa harapan ng babae ngunit tingnan lang siya nito gamit ang mga malalamig na mata.

"You should know your place, ayusin mo ang pagpapatakbo sa academy habang hinahanap ang mga bata and while the preparation is still on-going" malaming na sabi ng isa sa mga babae na nakaupo sa mahabang mesa.

"Baka gusto mo naring gumaya kay Draco na iniwan ang council for his own wants and ended up being turned to ash?" nangungutyang tanong isang lalaki.

Biglang tumayo ang lalaking kanina pay nakaluhod sa gilid ng babae at tumabi kay Evania at lumuhod na rin, sunod na sunod ang paumanhin na naririnig sa dalawa.

"Hiro" sabi ng babae "totoo bang sinabi mo sa mga bata ang totoong nangyari sa kanilang mga lolo at lola?"

Hindi makapagsalita ang lalaki, kelan lang ay inutusan siyang kunin ang libro ngunit hindi siya nagtagumpay.

"Paumanhin po, paumanhin po" paghihingi niya ng tawad. "Akala ko po na mapapatay ko silang lahat. was too careless"

Everyone gasped when they saw him offer the sword to the woman.

"I am not worthy to be your servant kaya mas mabuti kung mamatay nalang ako" he dramatically stated to the woman. Deep down, alam niyang hindi iyon gagawin ng babae dahil siya lamang ang inaasahan buong buhay nito. 

He was smiling to himself

Surprisingly, the sword was plunged into the heart of the man named Hiro. Once again the room was filled was gasps and whispers. Evania Grigor could only watch in horror as she watched the man slowly dying with blood coming out of his mouth and wound.

"I chose all of you to be part of the council because you are strong and you earned your position" 

The woman told them in a warning tone, lahat sila ay tumahimik.

"Do not take me for granted. Do not mistaken me for being soft-hearted. Kaya ko kayong mapatay this very instant. Take me seriously, find the kids and retrieve the book."

--

LADY ELAFRIS HALE

"So ano na ngayon? They are after our heads! Kung hindi lang dahil kay Ela ay mapapatay na sana tayo!" Kaylie flew her hands in the air with frustration. tatlong araw na simula nung inatake kami nung lalaki and thank goodness ay hindi kami nahabol

"We don't know what to do anymore. Patay na si Deux! and he was the only one who could save our parents and Vindea" sabi ni Jayden.

"Kahit naman buhay siya di natin nasisigurado na saatin siya kakampi." malungkot na saad ni Ash "For all we know ay kakampi pala siya ng mga taong nasa likod nito"

"I still can't believe that there is someone bigger behind this. Yung taong nakapagpahiwalay sa Vindora at Zaldea" seryosong saad ni Tyler na kakalabas lang sa tent hawak hawak ang kanyang torso na may bagong bihis na bandage, hinagisan siya ni Aiden ng Tshirt saka ito sinuot.

"Paano tayo neto? we are just kids! kaka-18 at 19 lang natin tapos ito na agad ang sasalubong sa atin" dagdag ni Blake "Hindi tayo nakakatulog ng maayos knowing that someone out there is trying to kill us"

"Magiging maayos din ang lahat" tahimik kong sabi. my heart aches for all of us, so young yet so preblematic

"We can't say that anymore" malungkot na sagot ni Aiden. Napatingin ang lahat sa kanya, it was the first time I saw him so..... hopeless

"Bakit? As long as may bukas pa at buhay pa tayo may pag-asa pa! all we have to do is fi-"

"You think fighting is enough?! Our parents are slowly losing time and Vindea is in trouble! How could you say we should fight?!" nagulat ako nung sinigawan ako ni Aiden. It felt like I was stabbed right in the heart. He was so gentle to me tapos ngayon lang niya ako sinigawan.

"You wouldn't understand the pain of being next in line! I was raised to someday become king and was taught to love the people and the world that will soon be mine! I knew that in the future I have to carry this burden! I am going to be the King of this world but how can I be a King if I can't even fight?!"

"I-I just wanted to make you feel better" I told him silently, sumasakit yung dibdib ko and I was trying so hard to blink my tears away

"It's all that damn book's fault! Why did it have to choose you in the first place?!"

"Aiden! sumosobra ka na!" sigaw ni Kaylie kay Aiden. I couldn't stop my tears from falling, I was trying hard not to sob. tiningnan ko silang lahat but they avoided my gaze.

I looked down kasi nahihiya ako. Maybe it really was because of me that everything is happening. Kung sana pumasok nalang ako sa All Girl's University na yon ay hindi na mangyayari 'to.

I was so selfish to think of my own happiness. I was so stupid to think that I could find a place where I could fit in.

I was clenching my my chest because it hurts so much. I didn't know that wanting to become happy would cause so much pain.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Elafris was so heartbroken she couldn't look up. Napuno ng pagsisisi si Aiden sa lahat ng sinabi niya. Looking at her shoulders shaking made his heart drop, his throat burned when he realized that he shouted at the girl he likes.

She never wanted this to happen in the first place but why was I blaming her

Siguro ay napuno lang si Aiden sa lahat ng nangyayari, all that built up frustration and fear finally took over him. He was carrying the burden of Vindea dahil siya ang prinsipe, He was the one in-charge since wala ang mga magulang niya but here he is, trying so hard to run away from death. All that pressure must have took a toll on him.

Everyone was silent. hearts breaking silently, They were hopeless. Ngayon pa na wala na silang clue kung ano ang gagawin

"Elafris its okay" Kaylie trying so hard to to make Ela feel better but she too had lost hope. Ela smiled, a bitter one.

"I'm sorry" She sobbed as tears continued flowing. Her voice was cracking and it was too hard for her to speak "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"Yan lang yung masasabi ko kasi, kasi hindi ko narin alam ang gagawin ko" she continued, clutching her chest because it was too painful for her "I'm sorry for having the book, I'm sorry that I entered your life"

Unti-unti niyang inangat yung mukha niya only to look at the faces that are looking back at her with pain. Gustong-gusto nilang sabihin na okay lang but it wasn't okay, gusto nilang sabihin na hindi niya kasalanan ang nangyayari but they couldn't open their lips.

"No Ela it wasn't your fa-" Kaylie comforted her pero tinigilan siya ni Ela

"No Kaylie, please stop defending me, please stop trying to tell me that it's not because of me kasi nakakadagdag lang ng guilt. Every time someone gets hurt doble ang sakit saakin because I can't stop thinking that it's because of me. This pain was with me the moment one of you got hurt because of the book that chose me."

"Sometimes I want to run away but I was with you all, akala ko pag kasama ko kayo magiging okay lang ang lahat at malalampasan natin to but fck.-

Dreams are so fcking better than reality"

Kinuha ni Ela ang bag niya na naglalaman ng libro at walked away. Kaylie tried to call her pero hinawakan siya ni Logan

"Give her time sis, she was carrying the guilt all by herself. She needs to let it out" Sabi ni Logan sa kanya, Kaylie only sighed looking at her best friend's back slowly disappearing into the woods until she can't see her anymore.

Aiden was silent, di siya makapaniwala na yon pala ang nararamdaman ni Ela. All the smiles that she showed was not true. He clenched his hands because of frustration and when he was just about to chase her they heard a scream.

--

END

Facebook Acct: Daybreakue

Fb page: Daybreakue WP

Fb Art page and Art Shop: Daybreakue

Twitter: Daybreakue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 838 24
The Fifth Order || Completed Soon to be published under PaperInk Publishing House ««»» Soul, Reality, Time, Mind, Space, and Power . . . "The univers...
11.1K 223 5
Empyreal Series #1 || Completed (Under Major Editing) When things take a darker turn in Atlantica, Atalanta Jinelle Diaz must reveal a powerful secre...
47.1K 1.9K 42
[COMPLETED] Following the broken engagement with the Crown Prince while struggling to adapt to her new environment, Myrtle Edelwyse now needs to marr...
128K 4.8K 65
βœ”COMPLETED (New Version) | Axphain Academy: School for Divine Angels (Metanoia Series 3) Axphain is a nation of divine winged mythical creatures. Th...