The lost ~Hatori Love Story

By mehellokittyKYE711

Who would've known Hatori would fall in love again. Especially with someone who isn't exactly apart of the zo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bunz Note
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

1.5K 38 4
By mehellokittyKYE711

~Yukimi's POV

Its been two days since the conference. Two days I've been to school. Two days since I last spoke to anyone.

Snow covered the ground leaving a white fluffy appearance. I want to lay on the snow forever and stare up at the sky.

The house is a mess, he's been drinking these last two days, he's wrecked the house. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to hurt me nor has he burned the house to the ground.

It might be a good thing but he's been too quiet. Bumble hasn't been around either.

"YUKIMI!!!!" He yelled from down the stairs. I exited my room quickly heading down so I didn't upset him while he waited. "I have some things to take care of but you better stay inside this house" I nodded in understanding.

Once he left the house pulling out of the driveway the phone rang. Hesistantly I picked it up answering the call.

"Yukimi!!! Please please come out for ice cream with us" Momiji voice chimed lightly as he giggled.

"I told you not to call her. What if her father picked up?!" Momiji whined as Kyo yelled at him.

"Sure I'll go" I spoke in a low flat tone with a lack of enthusiasm as he cheered before hanging up.

After getting dressed I headed out of the house although he told me not to leave.

A few moments later I Arrived in front of the ice cream shop not far from our school. I seen that they were alredy sitting down at a table.

"She's here!" Momiji yelled running over to me jumping in my arms causing me to wince in pain. "Are you alright?" I nodded in response hiding the fact I wasn't.

The wounds I got days ago still hurt to the touch.

"Would you like me to buy you ice cream?" Hatsaharu offered but I shook my head no trying to find words to speak to them.

"We heard what happened in the woods" Kyo started.

"None of it was your fault, do know that" Hatsaharu continued.

"It is my fault all of it the fact people keep getting hurt makes it worse" I looked down. "The truth is I'm scared to go back home something is telling me not to"

"Stay with Shigure" I shook my head vigourously looking at Hatsaharu.

"He might hurt someone at the estate if he finds out I'm not home and I don't want to risk anyone else getting hurt" Tears threatened to pour out of my eyes thinking back to all the things that I have done or caused.

"We're here for you always but we want you to be safe" Yuki said touching the bruises on my cheek and my neck but I flinched away covering it with my hair. "I can't let you go home at all"

"Its not your decision"

"It might as well be" Yuki's voice became more serious. "I won't allow you to place yourself in a dangerous environment"

"He's right, you don't know what he'll do next or how far he's willing to go" Torhu mentioned placing her hand ontop of mine.

"And any of you do?" I asked but received silence. "I actually came to tell you guys I no longer want to be friends" I stood up from the table getting ready to leave.

"You can't be serious!!!" Kyo yelled. "This isn't a way to protect us, we will continue to bother you everyday until you decide otherwise" They all agreed with Kyo.

"You all are idiots" I began sobbing as Yuki reached out to me pulling me into a hug.

"We just care about you a lot" He said softly stroking my hair trying to calm me down.

"If you go back home then I will send Hatori after you" Momiji showed me a small booklet of photos. These are photos that Hatori and I had taken.

He's made a small photo album.

"He never stopped caring about you... you made him smile again" Momiji said as I gave him back the photo book.

"That's over now Momiji" He slammed his hands down on the table looking at me with teary eyes.

"Don't say that!!"

"Woah, Momiji calm down" Some things aren't really meant to be no matter how hard you push it. No matter how hard you fight it.

There's nothing more I can do accept stay out of his way.

We left the ice cream shop not too long after that. I managed to fall behind them slipping away without them noticing that I was even gone.

I made it home shortly after that seeing my fathers car in the drive way. If only I could sneak in through my window that would have been great but I can't.

Slowly I pushed open the door hoping he was watching T.V. or something.

Maybe he didn't notice that I was even gone.

Just my luck he was right in the kitchen waiting for me. Beer bottles on the kitchen table as he sat there glaring at me.

"I thought I told you to stay home" I didn't even make eye contact with him as I made my way into the kitchen stopping near him.

"I want to know...are you really my father?" The question rolled right out of my mouth.

"you let the Sohma's feed you with that rumor crap?" He stood up which made me tense with fear. I back away my back hitting the sink, behind me was a knife that was sitting on the counter.

My hands were behind my back as I fiddle with the end of the knife trying to grasp it.

"What are you doing now?" He asked curiously at me licking his lips.

I'm honestly scared and I don't know what to do. I don't want to kill him but I have to get away somehow.

He rushed at me yelling in anger causing me to jump gripping the knife slashing him across his cheek.

He held his face screaming in agony as I rushed past him grabbing one of the bottles hitting him across the head with the bottle causing it to shatter.

His body fell limp to the floor as I went into his pocket collect his phone taking the knife before running up the stairs to my room locking the door.

I quickly dialed Shigure's phone, he picked up answering it by the second ring.

Maybe I should have dialed the cops but it's not like they would easily find this place.

"Shigure?" I started sobbing as I started vigorously looking for the paper that had Hatori's number on it.

"Yukimi, What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I-I don't know what to do" I sniffled wiping my tears that blinded me. "I hit him in the head" I tried my best to explain what happened to him.

"Was there any blood?" Before I could reply to him the call had been disconnected his phone had died.

CRAP!!!!

I looked under my pillow grabbing the house phone thankfully it still remained their. My diary fell to the floor when I grabbed the phone. The small slip of paper that I had been looking for suddenly slid out of the diary.

Quickly I dialed the number sitting their as it rung not knowing how much I had left until he woke up.

"Hello" Hatori answered the phone waiting for an answer. "If this is a prank I'll just hang up" If I don't say something now he might not pick back up. I need to tell him before its too late.

"Hatori" I breathed trying to get the words out but it was only followed by light sobs and cries.

"Yukimi, are you okay?"

"I'm scared" My voice was trembling as I explained to him what I did I could hear something being knocked over along with grunts and groans. "I wanted you to know that I'm sorry for everything... I enjoyed that you made me smile again even if it was for a short time-"

"YUKIMI!!" He yelled through the phone trying to get my attention. "Get out of there now"

"I can't go back downstairs I think he's up" I went to the window opening it throwing the knife to the side. "I wanted to thank you for everything Hatori but I might not be able to get away" My father banged on the door yelling for me to open it as he started forcefully kicking on it. "I really wanted you to know that I love you" Just as I threw the phone out the window into the snow a loud bang could be heard making me freeze as my lamp next to me shatter.

I turned around to see a bullet hole in the door. He then forced his way into by room by kicking the door down just as I jumped out the window thinking the snow would help.

It wasn't deep enough as I thought, which caused the air to knocked out of me when I landed on my back.

My head spinning as I slowly gather myself to reach for the phone groaning in pain.

"H-Hello" I spoke hoping he was still there.

"We're on the way" He sighed in relief. "You're going to have to run away as far as you can from him" Hatori instructed me to get up in which I managed to do picking up the knife as well.

I limped as fast as I could to the woods just as another gunshot went off hitting a tree next to me making me squeal.

The more I moved the quicker I sunk into the snow making it a bit harder to move.

"Yukimi are you still there?" Hatroi asked trying to remain calm but I could tell he wanted to cry. He was scared, so was I, who wouldn't be in this moment?

A sharp pain shot up my left side of my rib cage causing me to collapse to the ground clutching my side.

"You've never met anything to me" I could hear his voice not too far behind me. Pushing myself up I made my way behind a boulder big enough to hide me from his view as I quietly shushed Hatori to be quiet for now as I hid. "Yua was the only reason why I kept you" His voice was pained. He hated speaking about my mother, he hated to remember watching her die slowly no being able to help her. "She's dead because of you and you wouldn't even save her" My hand shot up to cover my mouth to prevent from any noise escaping my lips. "Its true that Akira Sohma is your father all of it was true but I still loved her" He continued as tears dripped down my hand, my breathing escalated the more he spoke. "She wanted to give birth to you.... I HATE YOU!!!" He yelled making me whimper slightly.

I shut my eyes tightly crying hoping that he didn't hear me.

"I found you" My eyes shot open snapping my head in his direction to see that he had a devilish smirk plastered onto his face.

I began panicking, my breathing increased as I jumped up attempting to run away from him.

By the time that I stood up making it a few steps away the gun let out a loud shot indicating that the gun had been fired. Before having time to process the sound followed by the ringing in my ear, I collapsed into the snow still clutching onto the phone tightly.

"YUKIMI, ANSWER ME!!" Hatori yelled just as the ringing in my ears had stopped completely.

"H-Hatori?" I questioned trying to stand back up quickly collapsing again realizing that the excrutiating pain in my leg is where he had shot me.

"Go on scream... beg for Hatori to save you" This man had the crazy look in his eyes.

Why is he doing this to me?

Someone please help me.

I was still in shock that this was even happening to me.

Maybe this is all a dream.

Maybe I'm sleeping on my leg in reality and it fell asleep.

It will be over soon.

"I said scream bitch" He stuck one of his fingers into the bullet wound making me clench my eyes tightly letting out a blood curdling scream. "You hear that Hatori, if you don't come soon enough I'm sure the next shot should kill her" Tears rolled from the corners of my eyes.

"DON'T HURT HER!!" Hatori's voice boomed through the phone.

"I SWEAR I"LL KILL HIM MYSELF" Akito voice followed after Hatori's making me cry even more.

I thought Akito hated me.

I don't understand.

"A-akito" I breathe out softly slowly closing my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 290 27
Her name is Mizuki Sohma, the twin sister of Hatsuharu. She isn't a part of the zodiac, but growing up around them has given her a vague idea of thei...
228K 7.4K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...
28.2K 551 37
Y/N L/N is a transfer student to her dream college. It took her some time to get there, but she made it. She meets new people who ended up being the...
68K 1.8K 33
Kyo Sohma. Loving someone like him was always overlooked by many people including myself. I never thought I'd end up here in the first place, it's...