The lost ~Hatori Love Story

By mehellokittyKYE711

Who would've known Hatori would fall in love again. Especially with someone who isn't exactly apart of the zo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bunz Note
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

1.6K 37 14
By mehellokittyKYE711

~Yukimi's POV

~Note: There is profanity in this chapter and possibly trigger violence for others if you skip this chapter I can make a short summary page for those that skip this chapter just dm me.

It was becoming dark pretty quickly maybe I should head home quickly before my father gets worried or upset. Even if he's not my father he still took care of me after my mother passed despite all that he's done as well.

I said my goodnights to my coworkers just as I walked out the door. Another late night shift completed I smiled stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

They called me in while I was in school, so it was the last minute. I was wearing my school uniform still since I wasn't able to go home and change.

I've gone all week ignoring the Sohma's and Tohru. Hatsaharu tried to force me to speak again but I wouldn't budge no one knows what happened. I feel completely alone now like I don't have anyone at all.

Its best for us all honestly and now I can stop living in my fantasy world with Hatori. Even if he somehow remembered me it wouldn't work.

Akito wouldn't allow it.

My facial expression dropped causing my bag to slip off of my shoulder.

"Hey, Watch where you're going" The guy that bumped me snapped his head around quickly sneering down at me.

Once I looked up at him he looked at me with bloodshot eyes. His eyes held different intentions which made me feel very uneasy. The stares you get from someone when they have bad intentions.

"What you say you little bitch?" He slowly stepped towards me in a slight smirk.

"I'm sorry" I tried to move around him hoping he would just let this whole thing go but was I wrong.

He gripped my wrist tightly throwing me roughly into an alley causing me to fall backward.

"Nice undies haha" My hands shot to quickly push my skirt back down while he grabbed me by my hair forcing me into the wall. "Just hold still" I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen but I don't think anyone was around either.

I had to do something I had to get away from him somehow.

The man towered over me as his fingers brushed my leg slightly.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted kneeing the man making him stumble away enough for me to grab my bag before running off.

As I turned the corner I ran into something hard.

My eyes trailed up the tall figure before me meeting a familiar face and purple hues making my eyes go wide.

I was surprised to see none other than Hatori and Kureno right behind him.

Why are they here so late at night?

"You little bitch, you're going to pay" The man from earlier hand rested on my shoulder sending shivers down my spine as I gulped slightly.

Before I could look back at the man Hatori pulled me forward letting Kureno take me in his arms.

Hatori grabbed a hold of the man's arm after pushing me out of the way to safety.

"You shouldn't refer to a female in such a way" Hearing Hatori speak once more was enough to melt my heart. Its been a while since that day he dropped me off, since all that he said too about me being troublesome.

"This doesn't concern either of you" The man scoffed snatching his arm out of Hatori's grip.

"What exactly will she be paying for?" Hatori asked glaring at the man with disgust. "Did he touch you?" He turned his head slightly keeping his eyes on the man waiting for an answer.

"H-He touched my leg is all" I snapped out of my thoughts answering Hatori's question. I was still in shock that I happened to run into him and Kureno.

I'm actually relieved seeing as I would have been shit out of luck if the guy had caught up to me while no one was around.

"Like I said this doesn't concern either of you" The guy tried to push past Hatori to get to me but he was stopped yet again.

Hatori grabbed his arm again giving the guy little to no chance to process what was happening or even fight back.

He elbowed the guy in the face right before he punched the guy in his nose. It sounded as if something cracked just as blood poured from the man's nose making him fall back onto the ground.

The man scurried up before running off in a hurry.

My mind was still in shock trying to process all that has happened.

"Men like that disgusts me" Hatori scoffed turning around to peer down at me.

"U-uh, Thank you guys for helping me" I managed to speak still nervous to be around them.

"Do you want us to walk you home or do you think you will be alright?" Kureno asks averting his eyes towards me.

"Uh-" As soon as he asked that there was already a car in front of us.

"My daughter doesn't need you to walk her anywhere" My father said slamming the car door shut pushing me towards the car. "Not by two men, Stay away from her" He clenched his fist stepping up towards them.

"They just helped me out of a situation is all" I tried to explain without going into much detail.

"Is she truly your daughter?" The words slipped out of Hatori's mouth causing my father to silence himself for a second as I looked to him escalating my breathing.

How could he carelessly ask something like that?

If he forgot me then he forgot all that I've been through that makes sense.

"How dare you question that?" My father tensed up a bit at Hatori's question. Why didn't he give a more direct answer?

"She doesn't resemble you at all now that I see your side by side" Kureno added. "There is this rumor that her mother had an affair with the late head of the house" Kureno raised a brow speaking calmly.

"That rumor is false, she resembles her mother a lot more than she resembles me" My father turned away from them heading back to the car. "Yua wouldn't cheat" He whispered.

Anyone can tell that he was pissed off now, it was written all over his face.

I was hesitant to follow him into the car now but did so anyway to prevent any more trouble.

We headed home in silence until he broke it.

"I thought I told you to stay away from that man" The anger in his voice was enough to scare me.

We pulled into our driveway as he turned off the car getting out.

"They helped me... I was in trouble... that's all" I explained to him that they were passing by. Once we entered the house right when I turned around he backhanded me across the face causing me to stumble into the small table in the hallway.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!" I back away from him flipping over as I tried to get up running up the steps but I was too slow. He grabbed my hair yanking me back causing me to fall down the few steps.

"I haven't I haven't" He started kicking me in my stomach forcing me to scream out in pain.

Tears poured from my eyes as I clutched my stomach in pain rolling on the floor as I was unable to move.

He froze looking down at me in disbelief, I don't know why he stopped hurting me. I know for a fact that the few kicks weren't enough for him to be satisfied.

"Yua, I-I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you"

He just called me by my mother's name, tears started dripping from his eyes as he continued to stare at me slowly reaching forward.

I shrank away from his hand scared that he would hit me again, gathering enough strength to fight through the lingering pain in my stomach I rushed upstairs locking my room door.

Collapsing on my bed I began sobbing still clutching my stomach in pain.

MEOW!!!

Turning my head slightly I looked to see my cat bumble curling up right next to me on the bed purring.

"I'm okay" I sniffled stroking her fur softly. "Do you really think mom had an affair?" I cried silently pulling the cat closer. "Bumble... I don't want to be here any longer"

The cat licked my cheek with its sharp tongue attempting to comfort me.

"I feel so alone... I don't have friends anymore" It's not like they hate me but I'm avoiding them. They haven't attempted talking to me either at all. Whenever I can I disappear somewhere by myself just to cry. "I was in love with a man, his name was Hatori, he's only 7-8 years older than me but he has forgotten me" The cat tilted her head as I spoke softly to her. "I can definitely say that he was my first love and probably will be my last" The tears poured from my eyes once more but I dared not make any sound to prevent my father from coming to deal with it. "That was taken away from me too just like my mother" I don't think I can smile the way Hatori made me smile. I didn't smile much since my mothers passing either.

That night I cried myself to sleep softly calling out for my mother to come to save me.

*

"Yukimi, Did your father show up for conferences today?" I looked up to see Tohru who had a huge smile plastered across her face.

"Yes" I said quickly and bluntly turning away from her.

"Did something happen?" She asked grabbing my hand but I snatched it away.

I shook my head shutting my eyes tightly trying not to cry as events began to play in my head again. Everything from my mother to the abuse, losing Akito, the Sohma's, my friends, Hatori, last night.

"Tohru... I-"

"Let's go" My father said sternly passing by the both of us. My head hung down as I followed silently not bothering to utter another word or make eye contact with Tohru.

This uneasy feeling started to form in the pit of my stomach when he spoke.

I want to run away so bad but where will I go. The Sohma's won't take me in, I don't want to burden Arisa, Saki, nor Shigure. I don't have any other family members other than my sister but she's off in college.

"Ahh Mr. Kiriyama" Ms. Shiriyaki spoke, we both greeted her in unison. I did my best to smile and keep a somewhat normal facial expression. "I see that you want to study Veterinary, also information on a school you applied to is willing to give you a full-ride" I guess that's good news to here that college will be paid for by the school I've chosen. " You honestly set an example for many students here" She continued to explain before asking my father about what he thinks.

"She will probably stay at home to work honestly" He can't just decide that for me. He didn't even give me time to protest with him about it either.

"Mr. Kiriyama, she cannot pass up this opportunity, this scholarship is very important please reconsider" Ms. Shiriyaki protested for me standing up.

"I'm going to that college dad" He shot me a glare as I stood up to him right after my teacher did. This is so upsetting, something finally goes right for me but he wants to take that away from me.

This is the first thing that has gone right.

I rushed out of the classroom in tears heading outside as I bumped right into Yuki.

"Ms. Kiriyama" Yuki turned around to see me sighing in relief. "You know if it were anyone else you would've been in trouble" He said referring to the zodiac. I couldn't respond to him I just silently tried to go around him but he stopped me. "Please don't continue to do this to us" He grabbed my shoulders turning my head to look up at him.

"We can't help you if you don't talk to us, Idiot" Kyo crossed his arms looking away from me.

"He's been hurting you again hasn't he?" Momiji stepped forward wrapping his arms around my waist hugging it tightly.

My eyes averted to Tohru who had a saddened expression across her face. She must have told them something had happened.

"He's decided that I won't attend college" Yuki wiped my tears away as I explained what our teacher did along with my father's reaction.

"How can he do that?!" Hatsaharu asked angrily squeezing his hands into fists.

"You know what will happen if you decline it now?" I crouched to the ground seeing Kyo getting worked up as well.

"I've been horrible to you guys over and over, but you all still care for me" I looked up at them with tears in my eyes. "Thank you so much"

"If he's been hurting you we can't allow you to go home" Yuki stroked my hair resting a hand on my shoulder.

"I have no choice... I have nowhere to go nor am I accepted to be a Sohma" I explained to them what Akito's mother said and how my father reacted when Hatori and Kureno asked about it.

"That would make sense as to why he's hurting you" Yuki tried to comfort me by hugging me just as I looked behind him to see Akito arriving into view followed by Kureno, Shigure, and Hatori.

"I hear you're still being troublesome" Akito stopped right in front of us peering down at me.

"The hell is going on here" Our heads snapped in the direction of my angry father.

No point in hiding it now.

"Oh, you didn't know" Akito had a sly smirk across his face. "Yukimi has been lying to you all this time even going behind your back" Is she trying to anger him? "Had a relation with Hatori" She whispered towards him but we were still able to hear her. "Even begged me to accept her into the family" My eyes began to fill with hate for Akito.

My heart was pounding at this point by Akito's words.

Why does she have to be so damn mean? What did I do to her? What did I do to anyone?

Everything has been so horrible for me, I don't understand why.

Is this me paying for my mother's affair?

I didn't ask to be born, its not my fault.

"Not all of that is true" I whispered hanging my head down in shame and defeat. Feeling my father's eyes burn through the back of my head.

"If she's actually my sister as the rumor says then you should hand her over to me" What game is Akito even playing at this point? What's her gain in all of this? "I'd hate to hear that you're abusing her or is that just another rumor too" My father tensed up a lot his eyes slightly widening clenching his teeth in anger. "As a zodiac member, she'd belong to me"

"We're done here" He said calming down walking past us. "I'll see you at home Yukimi" He attempted to speak calmly as I noticed as we started to make a scene with people.

Akito laughed loudly once my father got in his car driving off.

"The look on his face said it all" She chuckled leaning against Kureno who held her up in his arms as she ranted on about the situation. "Damn you might be my sister after all but it changes nothing"

"YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY!!!" Forcing myself to stand ripping away from Yuki's grip I yelled in Akito's face. The others gasped at my actions until I realized I just yelled at Akito in front of a lot of people.

"You got some nerve"Akito stopped laughing shooting me a stern glare cupping my cheek. "But I'll give you time to correct it"

"I-I'm sorry for yelling at you" My voice was shaky but I managed to get my words out. The bell had rung indicating that class was going to continue.

Once the area we were in cleared out Akito slapped me harshly across the face.

"You little bitch, you think you can apologize and everything will be alright" Akito gripped my hair pulling me around. "That's how you repay someone who offered to take you in" I yelled trying to pry her hand away from my hair. "You should fear me more than you fear him" She let me go.

"Well I fear him more than I do you" I said sarcastically with anger building up more and more by the second.

"Yukimi please" Yuki breathed out motioning me to calm down when speaking to Akito. This is something that would be expected from Kyo but I'm having enough of the abuse.

I no longer want to deal with this pain.

I want to run away and not look back.

"You amaze me in a lot of ways" Akito drew her hand back again to slap me but I caught her this time getting a gasp from Tohru and the others.

I shocked myself when I pushed her arm back with enough force that she fell back onto the ground.

I don't know if it was anger building up but my body began to feel hot just like before. I was going to transform into my zodiac form again.

My breathing began to escalate realizing that I messed up again. Without thinking of waiting for anything to be said I rushed away from the schoolyard and into the nearest forest to get away from everyone.

Tohru called to me and Akito gave orders for two to chase me down.

It wasn't long after making it into the nearest forest away from any non-members that I feel to the ground transforming into the wolf of the zodiac.

"You know Hatori maybe you should tell Yukimi that you haven't forgotten her" Shigure's voice sounded close by. "Maybe it will help alleviate the pain and anger she has built up" I dashed into a nearby bush where I could still see their movements.

Hatori has been lying to me this whole time.

He actually remembered me.

"I tried to protect her from Akito but there was only so much that any of us could do for her" Hatori said picking up my school uniform. "Akito seemed rather calm" Hatori added as Shigure picked up the rest of my clothes only to have them snatched away by Hatori. "We're here to look for her...She couldn't have gone far"

I shifted slightly in the bushes, which still caused a lot of noise at least enough for them to look my direction.

"I think I found her" Shigure chimed also pointing at my prints in the mud that led to the bush that I was hiding in.

The closer they crept to me the more I growled aggressively towards them.

"Yukimi, we can talk about everything" Hatori came even closer causing me to snarl.

I jumped out past him tackling Shigure as I tried to move away again.

Shigure caught me by my tail, which hurt a lot causing me to blindly make the wrong decision.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be" Shigure muttered just as I scratched his arm drawing blood. He groaned in pain letting my tail go making me look at him in guilt.

Hatori rushed to his side inspecting his wound.

My ears pinned back letting out a few whimpers transforming back into my human form.

Managing to get my clothes back on before the smoke cleared away. I too rushed over to Shigure's side.

"Shigure, I'm so so sorry" Tears started to form in my eyes.

"It's okay, grabbing your tail probably wasn't the best idea" He rubbed the back of his head smiling. "Although the suit is ruined... I can't return it back to Hatori"

I turned to Hatori apologizing to him as well not knowing what else to do.

He hates me now I went too far. I pushed Akito and I hurt one of his best friends even ruining his suit. I want to crawl in a narrow hole and remain there never found.

"I can buy you another Hatori" He just shook his head.

"You've done enough damage for one day" His words hurt more than anyone else's.

"He didn't mean that Yukimi" I scooted away from them as he tried to stop the bleed. They weren't too deep, he didn't need any stitched which was good but I still hurt someone, which made me feel even worse.

"What did you do?!!" The boom of anger in Akito's voice followed by another hard slap to the face was enough to bring forth tears.

"Akito that's enough" Kureno pulled her into his arms while Hatori helped Shigure to his feet.

Yuki, Tohru, and the others came rushing towards us.

I guess all the commotion is what bought them to us.

"Hey-" Yuki started kneeling beside me but I only turned away from him getting up as I walked further into the woods. "Talk to me" He begged with an attempt to grab my wrist.

Aktio was restrained.

The rest of them left with Shigure except Yuki, Tohru, and Hatori.

"My advice to you is to go home and get some rest" I turned around to look at the three of them with puffy eyes since I had been crying nonstop.

"I don't care anymore" I shrugged his hand off of my shoulder turning my attention to Hatori. "I get that everything that's happened is my fault but I won't go home" I shook my head raising my index finger. "No I should go home, maybe then I can finally be with my mom again... you know the one had an affair... the one whose death is my fault" I couldn't even cry anymore.

"Yukimi, you can stay with Arisa, Saki, or even my granpa" I chuckled at Tohru's kindness.

"It's not that easy Tohru... Think about it...If I don't go home do you really think I'd be his only target"

"What does that even mean?" Yuki said in frustration but I just shook my head leaving them behind heading home.

If I left now, he might assume that I followed Akito back to the estate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 23
*IN EDITING* Deep in the Zodiac curse, a bind between a beloved deer and a jealous dragon lays under the surface. To the rest of the Sohma family, Na...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
184K 6.7K 41
Mei grew up surrounded by facts, not fiction. Science, not religion. Real life, not some pipe dream fantasy that most others had. Of course it come...
72.4K 2.3K 32
(Previously It Will Never Snow and A Cunning Little Fox Among the Zodiac) Tanaka Hashi never expected to find herself dead. Much less responded in th...