Our Days at Twenty-five: BOOK...

By ParkBaekkie

|ONGOING| Book 4: This story focuses on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's married life starting around the age of 25. *... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
CHARACTERS PROFILE
Update Schedule
Introduction
PROLOGUE
[ 0 ] CHANBAEK Day Special
[ 1 ] Bedroom Chaos
[ 2 ] No Sex Policy
[ 3 ] Sweet Day
[ 4 ] A Weekend
[ 5 ] Special Gift
[ 6 ] Lovers' Spat
[ 7 ] A Dinner
[ 8 ] Have Fun
[ 10 ] Together
[ 11 ] LDR
[ 12 ] His Tattoos
[ 13 ] Pillow Talk
[ 14 ] Aquarium Date
[ 15 ] Household of Three
[ 16 ] Christmas Special 1/4
[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4
[ 18 ] Christmas Special 3/4
[ 19 ] Christmas Special 4/4
[ 20 ] New Year Special
[ 21 ] Of Truths and Lies
[ 22 ] 3000th
[ 23 ] Jealous Husband
[ 24 ] Lost Ring
[ 25 ] Babysitters
[ 26 ] Finding Vivi
[ 27 ] Rest Day
[ 28 ] A Deal
[ 29 ] Birthday Presents
[ 30 ] Jealous Husband 2.0
[ 31 ] The Wild Q&A
[ 32 ] Stay Up
[ 33 ] Common Ground
[ 34 ] Closure and Closer
[ 35 ] Monday
[ 36 ] Show and Tell
[ 37 ] Better Half
[ 38 ] Afternoon Fun
[ 39 ] Job
[ 40 ] Kyungsoo's Holiday

[ 9 ] Family

3.3K 254 500
By ParkBaekkie

*

"Ngh, Chanyeol sunbae! Please... Fuck me gently...!"

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun... Deal with it."

Not that Baekhyun likes being shoved down with his cheek smashed against Chanyeol's mountains of papers on the desk; it just feels too damn pleasurable having his asshole pounded by his husband's cock here at Chanyeol's new office. Being aware that there are lots of busy people roaming outside this room while they're having sex like crazy, thrills Baekhyun so much. Has he gone more lewd now that he's married? Was he originally this horny of a person!?

"Ah, ah, ah...! Mmph, wait---you're thrusting too fast! Slow down, please..."

"Whose fault is this? Tell me."

"Mine..."

"And what did you do?"

"I sent nudes... during your lecture."

"That's right. It's good that you know what you did wrong."

Yes, it's Baekhyun's fault for sending Chanyeol nudes in broad daylight, knowing his man has an ongoing lecture at 10am. It's a sexy picture of him deep-throating a banana while fingering his ass at the Kindergarten classroom's bathroom. So right now he's having his hole punished by Chanyeol's cock because he fucking asked for it. And he sure loves it, especially seeing Chanyeol in this good-looking state wearing an unbuttoned suit, hot glasses, and a confident smirk.

"Aaah! You're being so deep, Chanyeol sunbae!"

"Shh, keep quiet. The professors might hear you. They're having a conference meeting outside."

"Hngh... But I can't... haaah... It feels tingly inside me..."

"Tell me how you want it, then. Should I stop now?"

"No, keep... Keep going!"

Chanyeol clamps Baekhyun's gaping mouth while still fucking Baekhyun in this dangerous position. By the way Baekhyun is trembling at each and every thrust of his cock, he is sure he's hitting the male's prostate spot-on at this angle. The tears on Baekhyun's eyes and the saliva on his mouth makes him even prettier. Ah. It's really fascinating how Baekhyun's facial expression changes whenever Chanyeol teases the male's sensitive nips and plays with his cute dick.

"Teasing it like this will make you feel good, right?" Chanyeol lets Baekhyun face him so that the male is lying aesthetically underneath his gaze. He grins, darting his tongue out to give Baekhyun's chest a feather-light lick, "Damn, look at yourself being so needy for his husband's cock. What a pervert."

"I can't help it.. I just love you too much."

"I know, but you need to be punished right now, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gasps.

"Oh, no..."

"Raise your arms," Chanyeol commands, so Baekhyun quickly puts his arms up above his head while he is splayed stark naked on top of the table. Here he is, nude and exposed under Chanyeol's excited eyes. "Shit. Never in my life have I seen such a beautiful person."

"Don't say something so embarrassing..."

"And who allowed you to speak?"

"I'm sorry..."

Baekhyun's blushing face turns even redder while anticipating the man looking down at him to devour him. Chanyeol suddenly laughs at Baekhyun's dazed face, sensing something twitch around his cock buried inside the male's asshole.

"Babe. Did you just tighten up right now?"

"What? No!"

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Your butt doesn't lie, baby."

Pinning Baekhyun's both wrists and tying them up with his necktie, Chanyeol smirks and fucks Baekhyun's ass harder. He is loving the way his husband is erotically suppressing his moans to come out of his mouth. Oh god. This is awesome. He might come just by staring at Baekhyun chewing his bottom lip like that while receiving a cock up his tight ass.

"Haaaah... Wait... I-if you keep on doing that...!" Baekhyun arches his back and wraps his legs tighter around Chanyeol's hips, "Ohh... Shit, I'm gonna...!"

"Mngh, it's so warm inside you."

"More, ugh! Touch me, please. Ooh... So good..."

"Here on this spot? See, even your balls are getting hard."

"No... It's just....hngh!"

"Your dick's also throbbing. How sexy," Chanyeol jerks Baekhyun off and lifts his right leg for better access. He penetrates him faster, ramming his cock while stretching Baekhyun's thighs apart he senses himself exploding at this rate, "Fuck... Ah, damn it! I'm gonna come..."

"Pull out!"

"Shit..."

Baekhyun moans louder when he senses Chanyeol withdrawing his cock to shoot his load in the condom. He mourns at the loss of Chanyeol's dick inside of him, prolonging his orgasm.

If only they weren't using protection, his husband would have spilled his cum into his ass to fill him up completely. It's because they agreed to use condoms whenever they have sex outside of home so it won't be a pain to clean up afterwards. Baekhyun really hates it having to deal with Chanyeol's cum stuck in his hole, especially when they have to rush scooping it out before lunch break finishes. It's uncomfortable and time-consuming that way. So even though very busy, they must set their priorities right while still considering their physical intimacy, being the sexually active couple that they are.

"Ugh, Baekhyun, haaah... There's still coming out..."

Chanyeol grunts, stroking his length and rubbing it against Baekhyun's cock to fully relieve himself. Kissing the male passionately on the lips, he finishes into Baekhyun's hand jacking him off he feels like fainting in pleasure. He shifts to a gentler kiss when he's drained of energy, grinding against Baekhyun who's still hard and aching.

"But I haven't come yet..." Baekhyun cries and pouts, throwing a tantrum like a neglected kid, "It's so unfair, seriously..."

"Keep your voice down. I'll make you come, hm? How do you want it?"

"Fuck me again, please?"

"But babe, I'm soft now..."

"That's because you were rushing it and you didn't even wait for me!"

"You know we don't have much time."

"But I wanna come!"

Knock. Knock.

"Mr. Park Chanyeol?"

Both of them jolt in alarm, turning to look at the locked door. Chanyeol quickly unties Baekhyun, pressing little kisses on his wrists.

Does it hurt? Chanyeol mouths.

Baekhyun shakes his head and sticks out his bottom lip. No, but I'm still hard...

Knock. Knock.

Chanyeol sighs, carding his fingers through his disheveled hair. What a cockblocker.

"YES! WHO IS IT!?"

"Sir. I have the USB you asked Mr. Kim this morning. He said the exam template's already saved here."

Chanyeol leans away, Baekhyun only frowns.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes. Should I come back later or...?"

"Wait, I'll go get it."

Chanyeol separates from Baekhyun, walking shamelessly half-naked towards the door. Baekhyun's eyes widen at the sight of his man heading to the door without his pants on. Chanyeol has his flaccid cock dangling freely while his flat butt is openly exposed in the air.

Has he gone insane!?

Grabbing Chanyeol's coat, Baekhyun covers his nudity and half-yells, half-whispers:

Psst! What are you doing!? Get back in here and put on your pants!

Shh! Just stay quiet, will you?

Chanyeol ignores Baekhyun, and slightly, very very slightly, opens the door to face his student assistant. He hides his body behind the door and sticks out his palm awkwardly. (He wiped it clean first, of course.)

"Alright. Give it to me."

The student assistant throws Chanyeol an odd stare.

Baekhyun immediately crouches under the table.

"Sir, you look unwell."

"Yeah? It must be my cough. Ahem! Ahem! Hope this isn't that virus."

"Take care of your health. We don't want it to spread even more."

"I'll keep that in mind. Get back to class now."

Baekhyun sighs in relief, hearing the door finally clicking close. That was dangerous.

"Now where were we?"

Chanyeol is back to smirking at Baekhyun, carrying the male up only to throw him to the swivel chair. Baekhyun gasps in shock when Chanyeol spreads his knees apart, planting gentle kisses on his inner thighs. The way Chanyeol is looking up so invitingly at him sends tingles in his tummy. Chanyeol's lips are so ticklish against his skin, and if Chanyeol were to move a little closer to his erection, he'll lose his mind instantly.

"Ch-chanyeol sunbae, w-what are you..."

"I'll make you come, of course."

"But...why are you---nngh!"

Baekhyun can only lock his hands on Chanyeol's hair when the man starts sucking his cock, bobbing his hot mouth down and swallowing him whole. A drawn-out moan is his response while receiving this holy blowjob from his husband. Shit. This is seriously the best he can't think clearly. Why is his man so good at this? It's like his dick being teased by Chanyeol's tongue is gonna explode.

"Hnngh... Yes.. Ooh... Keep going..." Baekhyun bucks his hips forward and pulls Chanyeol's hair to fuck his husband's throat deeper. "The way you're sucking feels so good..."

"Yeah? Are you close?"

"Mm... It's... ugh... gonna come out!"

Chanyeol laughs and continues sucking Baekhyun off, harder and faster until the male is spurting his cum into his mouth. Baekhyun looks so adorable like this, coming so intensely his butt is even shaking. Chanyeol leans away to remove the glasses he is wearing which the male accidentally specked his cum into.

"Oh my god... I came on your glasses!"

"Yeah, you did. You shameless brat."

"I'm sorry... I'm so embarrassed."

"You better buy me a new one."

When Baekhyun finally softens after his orgasm, Chanyeol grabs some tissues and spits on it. If they were at home, he would have swallowed. Note to self: Brush your teeth before leaving. Wiping off his mouth from any mess, he throws the tissue to the trash and smiles at Baekhyun whose face is flushed like a tomato. Baekhyun still wonders how Chanyeol could get any sexier than that? It's just so hot; being sucked off by his husband is too arousing.

"See, because you're too damn special, you made me give you head like this."

"You know, you're so much handsome with my dick inside your mouth..."

"What a nice compliment."

"It's like, it really belongs there?"

"Sure, of course."

Baekhyun yawns, hugging Chanyeol's neck while he is being taken to the couch so that his lower half can be cleaned up. Now he feels suddenly sleepy with Chanyeol wiping his butt and his privates like he's a baby. Can he just fall asleep like this?

"Chanyeol sunbae, my underwear's on the floor... I can't reach it..."

"I'll dress you up so just stay still, okay?"

"Mm. Thank you~"

"You're welcome."

Bright and glowing after their sex, Baekhyun is now happily eating his homemade tuna sandwich for lunch at the cafeteria with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo made the sandwich for him this morning when the guy was preparing breakfast for everyone. It's delicious as expected, just perfect for his liking.

"Do you want some?"

Chanyeol replies by opening his mouth anyway, taking a bite on Baekhyun's sandwich in the middle of him multitasking. Even having lunch at the cafeteria, he brought his laptop with him to finish a presentation for his next lecture. It's fine as long as he joins Baekhyun and they won't miss a day eating lunch together.

"It's tuna? I thought it was roasted chicken sandwich."

"Was it too spicy?"

"A bit..."

"Oh my god, I forgot you can't eat it!"

"It's fine. Water..."

Baekhyun chuckles at his husband quickly gulping the water he handed him. Even the tips of Chanyeol's ears are turning pink. He quickly takes a picture and sends it to their group chat. Sehun's gonna laugh for sure.

"You got pretty crazy the other night, didn't you? Wilding at the club like that," Chanyeol mentions now that he recalls those drunk and shameless photos Baekhyun shared, "You've become more lewd now that you're married."

"Pfft. As if you didn't have fun by yourself either," Baekhyun laughs and perches his chin on top of his hand, shooting his husband a knowing look, "I heard you three skinny-dipped at the lake and did things?"

Chanyeol chokes on his spit, feeling suddenly flustered.

"You've got it totally wrong. Jongin and Sehun pulled a prank on me while I was sleeping. I'm completely innocent."

"Oh, really. But what's with that picture of a hickey on your neck!?"

"I told you it was the slug from the lake. What the hell. Do I seem like I'd play games with those two?"

"Hm. I don't know, Chanyeol sunbae~"

"Tch. I'm not like you who agrees to be kissed by everyone on the cheek."

"T-that was just a peck!"

Ring.

"Who's calling?" Chanyeol asks to get away from this conversation.

Being interrupted by the call, Baekhyun then peeks at his phone, startled upon reading the blinking name on the screen.

"It's my Mom..."

Chanyeol coughs and pounds on his chest, trying not to gag even more. The thought of his mother-in-law just.... makes him nervous a little. Mrs. Byun Ahyeon, Baekhyun's Mom, is in a whole lot different league. What she did in New York when he was still dating Baekhyun was another story.

"Hello, Mom? Yeah.... We're doing okay.... Really? That sucks, you've been waiting for that," Baekhyun shoots his husband a knowing look, Chanyeol zips his mouth shut, "You... WHAT!?"

People at the cafeteria turn to stare at Baekhyun suddenly slamming the table hard. Chanyeol looks confused and worried, pulling Baekhyun closer to get him to sit down.

"W-why didn't you say sooner? I'm at work, obviously I can't pick you up at the airport... Yeah, just go hail a cab.... No, my husband is busy.... Sehun? Oh, no. Don't bother him, please!"

Is she coming over, Chanyeol mouths and Baekhyun nods as an answer.

Chanyeol suddenly loses his appetite.

"Yeah. Bye. Take care, see you..."

Baekhyun sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose as he scowls at Chanyeol.

"What did she say?"

"She said she's coming to visit us. She's at the airport now."

"Huh? I thought she was in Malaysia?"

"She had to go back soon."

"What?"

"With my Dad coming after her..."

"WHAT!?"

Chanyeol feels his head throbbing at this. With Baekhyun's parents visiting, they need to make sure everything at home is in order and the guys would behave themselves or else it'll be a disrespect towards his in-laws. Even Baekhyun himself is panicking now.

"At what time will she get to Seoul?" Chanyeol asks.

"Maybe at 4pm if she takes the Arex from Incheon."

"Then we still have four hours."

"I'll ask Luhan hyung to clean up the house so it's gonna be tidy when we get home," Baekhyun says, furiously dialing on his phone with his eyebrows furrowed, "Oh, we need to buy something for dinner, too! I wonder if Sehun can pick up some stuff from the supermarket..."

"Hello, Kyungsoo? Yeah, sorry to bother you but can you come home a little earlier?" Chanyeol has his palm pressed on his forehead while walking back and forth, "Oh, the restaurant's busy? No, it's just... My in-laws, that's right... They're coming over tonight... Fuck, I know!"

"Jongin's sleeping on the couch? I thought he had part-time today... Hyung, can you ask him to prepare our guest room when he wakes up?"

"What do you mean Vivi pooped on the fucking carpet when you left?"

"No, no, no. Don't call Sehun. He said he's having exams at this hour, right? Yeah, just please, throw out the trash, hyung... Oh, there's still some in the living room."

"Then, I'll just cancel my last lecture if it can't be helped. Thanks, Kyungsoo... An hour earlier? Sure... Oh, barbecue's great... Really?"

"Bye, Luhan hyung. Thanks again!"

"I'll just send you the money. Bye."

Finishing their calls, Chanyeol and Baekhyun finally face each other.

"I'll see you in two hours, Chanyeol sunbae."

"All right. I'll drive us home later."

"Call me when you're done, okay?"

"Got it."

Ruffling Baekhyun's hair, Chanyeol gives the male a quick peck on the eyelids before waving at him goodbye. Baekhyun waves back at his husband, hoping everything will go well before his parents arrive.

*

Baekhyun's mother has arrived at the Park Mansion earlier than expected.

"Luhan, right? You're as handsome as I first saw you! Say, are you married now? Where's your wife?"

And she's causing a little bit noise in the house.

"No, I'm not yet married and I'm so gay to have a wife," Luhan answers honestly, "Just like your son and everybody else in this house."

"Oh."

"And I'm Sehun's boyfriend."

"You mean... Sehunnie replaced my Baekhyun with you!?"

Luhan laughs awkwardly.

"You could say that? But it's not like I seduced him or anything. Sehun came to me on his own will."

Byun Ahyeon, Chanyeol's mother-in-law and Baekhyun's beautiful Mom, is sitting at the living room's couch while having tea. She's here unannounced and uninvited, so Luhan (who's currently unemployed) has no choice but be the one to welcome her.

"You're really funny, Luhan! I like you!" Ahyeon laughs and hits the male's arm. "Oh my god, Baekhyun really has such interesting friends."

"I'm not even joking, Ma'am. What's wrong with you," Luhan says, and his eyes widen upon seeing Jongin, who just woke up from his nap, going to the kitchen to drink water. He has no part-time for today so he's now free.

"And who's that good-looking boy?"

"That's my boyf-- I mean, my Daddy."

"Your Daddy?"

"Yeah. He's taking care of me so well. He's like my Daddy in real life."

"Isn't he the one named Jongin?"

"Yes, that's him."

"Daddy, come here real quick! Baekhyun's Mom is here!" Luhan calls his Daddy, ushering him to the living room. Jongin almost spurts the water he's drinking hearing that crazy endearment. "We met her at Chanyeol and Baekhyun's wedding in New York."

"H-hello, Ma'am. It's nice to see you again," Jongin bows at the elder and shakes her hand. He sits properly on the couch beside Luhan like an obedient kid, "Do you need anything else? Water? Snacks?"

"No, I'm fine, Jongin. Let's just chat while we wait for my sons, shall we?"

My sons. Luhan and Jongin exchange looks, smiling at each other.

Vivi barks at the door while the three play UNO to pass time. Kyungsoo enters the house, greeting Baekhyun's mother and bowing at her in the process. He is carrying groceries for dinner so Jongin helps him to take them into the kitchen.

"Do you remember Kyungsoo, Jongin's husband?" Luhan whispers to Ahyeon beside him, "That's him. He works as a Chef at a five-star restaurant."

"Really? That's nice."

"And he's basically like my girlfriend, except he has a dick."

Mrs. Byun shoots him a weird glare.

"You have a boyfriend, a Daddy, and now a girlfriend with a dick?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"You're such a hoe, dear."

"I know, Ma'am. I know."

Baekhyun didn't expect this sense of calm at the house as soon as he and Chanyeol got home. Everyone, except Sehun, are present and collaboratively working. Luhan and Kyungsoo are helping his Mom cook in the kitchen, while Jongin's also doing his job chopping vegetables. Even Vivi is acting behaved on the couch playing with his toy carrot.

"My baby, Baekhyunnnieeee!"

Baekhyun drops the plastic bag he is holding when his mother welcomes him with a bone-crushing hug as if they didn't see each other for a long time. Chanyeol bows at her, smiling a little when Mrs. Byun pats his cheek like he's a kid. She tells how handsome and sexy he is as always, making Chanyeol flustered.

"Mom, next time you'll visit us, please say in advance, okay?"

"Didn't you miss me? Why won't you hug me back?"

"Of course, I missed you. It's just, I smell like sweat right now."

"Are you embarrassed of me in front of your husband!?"

"No! Where did that even come from?"

Chanyeol leaves the mother and son, tip-toeing to the kitchen and joining the other guys who are acting grown-ups and especially normal. What's with his friends being civilized all of a sudden? It's a good thing they're not looking for trouble today.

Now that he thinks about it, it's the first time they're having Baekhyun's parents over. He frequently sees Baekhyun's Mom at random times, while he only meets Baekhyun's Dad once in a blue moon--- before their wedding in New York and through seldom video calls.

Baekhyun's Dad. His father-in-law is just... How does he put it?

"You okay, Chanyeol? Haha."

Chanyeol feels a hard slap on his back courtesy of a laughing Sehun who has just arrived from the university. Sehun pours in the chiller the drinks and booze he bought. That slap seriously hurt. Chanyeol chooses not to respond to that teasing, following the guys to the garden where Jongin is setting the grill beside the pool. Watching everyone do all the preparation calms him down at least.

"Oh, we're having a barbecue party tonight?" Luhan asks.

"Yeah. Help me carry the meat," Kyungsoo answers. "The marinated ones are in the tray."

"I wanna help grill too," Sehun follows Kyungsoo.

"Don't forget to take the utensils with you!" Jongin says.

"Your face is getting pale. Are you all right?" Baekhyun suddenly speaks beside Chanyeol, elbowing him and giving him a teasing grin. "My Dad's gonna be here any minute from now."

"Why won't I be okay? Tch," Chanyeol waves a hand in the air, "It's not like I'm scared of your father or anything."

"Oh, really?"

Ding-dong. That's the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Oh, is it Dad already?" Baekhyun turns to the door, hearing Vivi's barks.

"HONEY! YOU'RE HERE!" Mrs. Byun exclaims.

Chanyeol is not prepared for this shit.

Holding his breath, he can only watch in silence, as Mr. Byun Jaesuk, Baekhyun's Dad, a.k.a. his father-in-law, steps inside their home. Even Jongin, Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Sehun, who are watching at the side, are silent upon Mr. Byun's arrival.

As usual, just like the first time Chanyeol met Mr. Byun, the man is wearing an expressionless and stoic face. He looks like a really busy, important person, clad in a suit and tie that screams time is gold. Gracing them with his mighty presence in this mansion is a blessing to everyone.

"Dad, you made it!" Baekhyun greets his Dad, getting his things while his Mom clings to him, "You should've told us you were coming today."

"Yeah."

"How was your trip?"

"Fine."

"Come on, let's have dinner."

"And where is that punk?"

Their eyes meet, and Chanyeol feels his spine tingling. He automatically bows his head super low, feeling his backbone crack just now.

"G-g-g-good evening, Sir!"

"Pfft, I can't watch this. It's too funny," Sehun laughs as he hides behind Luhan, watching Chanyeol in his greatest suffering, "Oh lord, thank goodness I'm past over that."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Luhan raises an eyebrow at him. Sehun shuts his mouth, back-hugging him instead.

Surprisingly and thankfully, everything goes smoothly to Chanyeol after that. They have barbecue at the garden for dinner plus beer and wine as a complement, while sharing conversations about life and giving reminders as married couples here and there. Baekhyun's parents are actually very nice and open-minded people; they accept everyone's sexual orientation so they try to refrain from bringing up topics such as women and children.

Since Baekhyun can't handle alcohol that well, Chanyeol makes sure Baekhyun only has soda in his cup. The male tends to develop rashes when he drinks a lot and it gets super red the next morning.

Chanyeol doesn't miss the look Mr. Byun throws at him when Chanyeol asked Baekhyun if he wanted more meat servings on his plate.

"Do you smoke?"

The pool is exceptionally colder at night time but the guys seem not to mind. Jongin and Sehun are even on their trunks swimming like little boys with Baekhyun and Luhan squealing everytime the water splashes on them. Mrs. Byun and Kyungsoo are lounging at the table, having a nice chat over good restaurants and nice shopping places.

"No, Sir. I quitted a long time ago."

On his peripheral view, Chanyeol sees his father-in-law beside him pocketing his lighter after cutting his cigar and lighting it. He drinks his own can of beer, waiting for the man to speak as the two of them watch the scene of the guys playing on the pool.

Come to think of it. It's gonna be the first time he's having a personal talk with Baekhyun's Dad like this, with them all alone and without Baekhyun leading the conversation. He admits he kind of feels nervous, afraid he might say something to make himself look bad in front of his father-in-law. But he needs to be honest in everything, that's the only way to it.

"I know you weren't the nicest man out there. But I trust Baekhyun for choosing you. I know you're gonna be a good husband."

"You were scary... the first time I saw you."

"I did that on purpose, son. Was I convincing enough?"

Chanyeol feels like tearing up, hearing that endearment, but he stops himself from doing so. It just feels warm listening to these words as if he's already welcomed to the family.

"So. Having any problems so far?"

"We're doing great, I think. We just argue about minor things as usual."

"That boy, he's such a spoiled brat, isn't he? He craves for so much attention and acts all whiney like a baby."

"Ah," Chanyeol rubs his nape, "Yes, I do agree on that."

"Look at my wife. I spoiled her a lot and gave her everything she wanted. Now she ended up like that. She's still like a child even at that age. So embarrassing."

That made Chanyeol laugh.

"I remember my Mom whenever I see her."

"Your Mom?"

"Yes, she's gone now."

"Oh. Sorry about that. You still have your Dad?"

"Yes, Sir. He's in the US taking over our company."

"Don't call me Sir anymore. You have a Dad in Korea now. You even have a Mom," Mr. Byun says, giving Chanyeol a light pat on the back, "If you want to talk about something, I can always listen. We're family, right?"

"Yes Dad," Chanyeol mutters, bringing his hand to his eyes to brush away his tears. Why is this making him cry? Is this how it feels like to have a father-in-law?

Mom, did you hear that? I have additional parents now. Hope you won't get mad at me there in heaven.

"How do you put a number on this shit..." Mr. Byun struggles with his phone, tapping on the screen aimlessly, "Chanyeol, you put your number on my phone."

"See this button? You need to press on this one to add a contact."

"Here? Baekhyun taught me but I already forgot."

The wide and radiant smile on Baekhyun's face seems to be permanent, even after the dinner finishes until now that he and Chanyeol are at the convenience store to buy more snacks. The guys ask for chips and ice cream while the elders want more beer. Seriously, how high is their alcohol tolerance?

Chanyeol notices Baekhyun though, seeing his little husband all smiley and giggly at the cashier when they paid the stuff they bought.

"I saw you and Dad."

"Yeah?"

"What did you two talk about?"

"It's a secret."

"But you told me there's supposed to be no secret kept between us anymore!"

Baekhyun side-hugs Chanyeol as they walk back heading home, tucking his cold hands inside the pocket of Chanyeol's warm hoodie.

"Baekhyun, I just wanna tell you that..."

"That?"

"Marrying you is the best decision I've ever made in my life," Chanyeol fondly says as he transfers Baekhyun's hand in his hoodie to his own hand, lacing their fingers together. He gives it a gentle kiss, "Thank you for completing me."

Baekhyun smiles brightly, and is about to say his heartwarming reply, when he laughs out loud right at his husband's face instead.

"HAHAHA! That's so cheesy!"

Chanyeol's face turns emotionless.

"You know what? Fuck you."

"Lalala~!"

"Hey! Where do you think you're-- come back here! There's a big dog there!"

"Chase me first, Chanyeol sunbae!"

But Chanyeol is glad though, having a husband that is Baekhyun, his in-laws, and also their friends, as an extension of family in his life. They're the most precious gift he won't trade for anything in this world.

*

Quote of the day: Having someone to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.

To be continued.

-----

Next chapter preview!

"Remember, we survived for more than a month. This is nothing."

"Yeah, but that was before when we were not yet married," Baekhyun mumbles. "I'm gonna miss you so much and I don't know how to handle it."

"Don't worry, I'll call you every day even though I'm gonna get busy," Chanyeol says reassuringly, "I'll always give time for you so don't be sad now."

"But... but what if you won't come back?" Baekhyun worriedly asks.

Chanyeol stops folding his clothes.

"Remember back then, I waited for you for a long time and you came back a different person who couldn't remember his lover..."

"Baekhyun, that was all in the past and that's not gonna happen again."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

-----

"Hope you loved that early hot smut on the start of this chapter! Let's treasure our family and friends deep in our hearts~ See you guys next time for another hot, sexy, (and sad) chanbaek chapter!"

- ParkBaekkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 247 10
Three years later. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still in love and happily living together. But they finally find out more about Baekhyun's past and why...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
284 57 10
A Blind Date for a New game doesn't sound so Bad.... This is a short Chanbaek story I have written 😋. It's filled with quite the fluff...Hehehe Hop...
61.1K 4.4K 23
|COMPLETED| "I Promise You" is a story based on my KAISOO One Shots, Question of the Day and I Promise You. This is my second work after The Student...