Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 14

7.5K 118 158
By Vergil_the_chairman

{Please do play the song on top}

[C/N]- City name
—————————————————————————

Still 1 day before the wedding.

In the streets of [C/N] on his way to the mall.

4:45 PM

[3RD POV]

We see Y/N In his normal clothes casually walking in the streets of [C/N], kids playing on the playground, their parents sitting on the bench. Teenagers on the other side of the playground not far but clearly visible.

Y/N had his wireless headphones on and was listening to (the song on the top) and knew that this song can't be complete and enjoyed without doing the famous dance moves made by Michael jackson himself.

The three kids stared at Y/N in awe seeing a boy dancing just in the middle of the streets and also saying some parts of the songs.

Y/N- Annie are you okay?!

The three kids whispered to each saying like 'He can dance', 'He looks like in a really good mood', 'let's see where he'll be going'.

Kid 1- Our mommies won't notice that we're gone so it's fine.

The 3 kids nodded at each other and tip toed there way following a Y/N who was doing the moon walk and other infamous moves by MJ himself. The teenagers saw him doing the infamous dance move.

They tried but they just fell and hit the ground making all of them laugh in joy and smile. Just by seeing a happy Y/N makes the people around him happy too.

He then used his neon speed and to get up in the building.

This caught a few people's attention and they thought he was gonna suicide by jumping off the buildings edge but boy where they wrong.
He just joyfully moon walk his way down to the building raising a lot of questions especially Jinx who's jaw dropped to the ground.

Jinx- How did he...

Lux- Best not to ask really

Lux then dragged a frozen and shocked jinx to the mall but didn't know that's where Y/N is going as well. He then used his neon speed again and used the ability 'Photon jump'. It basically made him jump higher and moon walk his way up.

Lux- What the f-

[Y/N POV]

Huh... now I'm able to walk and run to walls without using the neon speed or that was just my illusion ? Oh well I know I did so it must possible to again.
Meh right now I need to get more ingredients right now.

Y/N- I wonder if I can expand my video power, utility and abilities. Ok the ingredients are...

1 box of Graham crackers
1 box of Graham crumbs (optional)
2 small cans Nestle cream
1 can of Condensed milk
1 can of Evaporated milk
6 ripe mangoes, sliced

Yeah I'll times 10 the required ingredients because it's a wedding... a big wedding I suppose. Any who time to go on the grocery spree and must not forgot about akali's video game 'Ghost of Tsushima'.

Y/N- Hiiyaahh!

Back to the KDA pent house

6:30 PM

In the living room.

[Ahri's POV]

Me and the girls have been very picky with our outfits for tomorrow's wedding since it's a big day for the 2 love Birds. I realized that me and girls are wearing Y/N's boxers.

Ahri- Hey girls, I just realized we're all wearing
Y/N's boxers after her left.

Akali and Kai'sa just looked away whistle while Evelyn just cleared her throat trying to changed the subject I think. I am currently wearing an over sized shit saying ' I ❤️ my boy friends underwear' [Im pretty sure there isn't a shirt that says like that but just go along with it] and Y/N's American underwear.

Ahri- Where's Y/N ? It's 6:30 PM. He should be coming any second by now.

Akali- Just give him a second, He'll probably make a grand entrance or something.

Then we heard music coming out of nowhere but knew too well it's Y/N's choice is music

We heard the guitar playing and the song starting. Then the door suddenly opened clouds coming in and I'm guessing this are Y/N's clones coming in With the stuffs he brought.

Akali- Ay! He got the game I asked for.

She went up and retrieved her game called 'Ghost of Tsushima' which to be honest I am pretty excited to play as well.

Y/N- 🎵 You look so perfect standing there in my American parallel underwear 🎵.

He came in with an electric blue guitar that literally was producing electricity and bats as well.

Ahri- EEEEE!

I hid behind Evelyn since I didn't like bats and they scare me. I was also questioning where did he get that 'kind' of guitar? It looked like a weapon of sorts but It can't be... an electric guitar as a weapon? That's absolutely ridiculous—

Y/N- HEY, HEY!

He then passed us ice creams, a popsicle flavor vanilla and in the shape of a paw of an animal, dogs paw most likely.

Kai'sa- What the—

Is all she could say before the door closed with all the things Y/N bought. Already been organized by him and his clones with the song about to finish.

After the song ended he would've realized that we were wearing his boxers but he didn't since he doesn't look down over there... I wish he would look down there.

Y/N- Heyo!

He waved with his smile and with much enthusiasm as usual in his tone while panting a bit and swearing as well.

Y/N- How's it going?

He took a seat between me and Evelyn while all of us had happy smiles on our faces to see Y/N in one peace.

Akali- It was boring without you but other than everything's good, how about you?

Evelyn- Yeah and where did you even get that guitar? It looks pretty flashy.

Ahri- It looks like a weapon as well

Kai'sa- Don't tell me you were fighting some sort of demons or monsters out there.

He chucked a bit with his adorable dorky smile placed on his cute face.

Y/N- You guys... haven't seen the news right?

We 4 shook our head no.

Ahri- You have a lot of explaining to do young men.

I puffed my cheeks out clearly trying to make myself angry but my face was too kind looking to be angry.
So I just patted my lap indicating fro him to lay his head down and explain.

Y/N- I'm ok r-really—

I just took his by my hands and placed his head onto my lap and started stroking his hair softly and humming a little sing which was barely audible.
He sighed knowing he can't really argue with me or any of us for that matter.

Y/N- Ok then so it went like this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 490 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
174K 5.4K 37
In the modern magical world, all beings have the potential and power to be and achieve whatever they desire, except for the accursed powerless amongs...
350K 11.7K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
69.3K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...