The lost ~Hatori Love Story

By mehellokittyKYE711

Who would've known Hatori would fall in love again. Especially with someone who isn't exactly apart of the zo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bunz Note
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

1.6K 39 3
By mehellokittyKYE711

~Hatori's POV

Not long after I had woken up, I realized that my talking to Kana had been nothing more than a dream.

My imagination.

"She's very troublesome isn't she?" Akito walked in with a sly smirk plastered across his face followed by Kureno. "You know Hatori, you just might have to erase her memory after this game I've decided to play" Nothing good ever comes out of me loving anyone.

Just when I thought Akito would accept Yukimi turns out it was the complete opposite.

Because I had let her get too close to me she's going to get hurt.

Kana, how can I protect her now? I asked myself thinking about the recent conversation I just had with her.

I nodded for Akito to tell me this game she wants to play knowing that it would involve Yukimi getting hurt whether I decided to participate or not.

Maybe it's not too late?

Akito can't go through with the game if Yukimi isn't around to play.

"To make it more fun I want you to forget that you ever remembered her" Akito's hands cupped my face turning my head forcing me to look into her eyes. "I shall handle the rest" She smiled wickedly.

Not long after Kureno disappeared.

10 minutes after Yukimi walked in with a saddened look across her face. I could tell she was already apologetic without her saying anything but so am I.

"What is it that you want now?" Akito started walking over to her making her tense up at the sight of her.

"I-I heard Hatori was awake so I wanted to check on him" Tears slightly started to form in her eyes.  "Thank you for saving me... I'm really sorry that you got hurt"

The doctor came in not too long after to ask her questions about the other bruises on her body. She lied about how she got them. She could easily be saved from her father but I don't understand why she's choosing not to.

We can only help her but so much in this situation. If we're not careful the tables can easily be turned on us due to the laws here.

She squatted down towards the ground lowly sobbing upon hearing that her father was called to come to the hospital.

I wanted to hold her small figure in my arms and comfort her the best way I could. I hate not being able to do anything except watch her cry.

"You're really pathetic" Akito was at it again. Her way of showing anger and power is through physical attacking. "You're more pathetic than the last one" I froze knowing she was referring to Kana but I was snapped out of my thoughts seeing blood drip down her arms

I threw the covers back rushing over to them trying to pull Akito away from her.

Kureno rushed to help Hatori detain Akito at the other side of the room.

"Are you okay?" Yuki helped her up making sure she wasn't harmed.

"Its all your fault" Akito aggressively tried to pull away from Kureno and I.

It pained me to see Yukimi holding back her tears. I want nothing more than to wrap her in my arms and comfort her but I can't do that right now.

She pushed passed Yuki and Tohru running out of the room. Kureno and I struggled to hold back Akito much longer as she broke out of our grip trying to head after her only to be stopped at the door by Shigure.

What could I have done?

None of us dare to go against Akito's words.

*

It's been days since I last saw her since I last dropped her home where she nearly kissed me again. I would give anything to hold her small figure in my arms again ensuring her safety.

I hurt her in order to keep her away from Akito for her own amusement. Now that I let her go just like I once did to Kana, I hope Yukimi will continue her life peacefully finding the one she truly loves, getting married, and eventually having children she can be proud of.

I never deserved to have her in the first place.

My arm rested over my eyes as I laid in bed thinking about her over and over even all the places that I went wrong. This could have been avoided in many ways. I could have stopped this before it started.

"Tori" I could hear Ayame call for me but I didn't answer nor did I stop the tears that were pouring from my eyes instead I just used my arms to hide them.

I haven't cried this much since being with Kana.

My heart shall forever freeze again cold and alone.

"You know we hate seeing you like this, Hatori" Shigure was the first to walk into my room sitting on the bed softly as I felt it dip to one side.

"I heard that she's not doing well either, she seemed to completely shut out the others... including Yuki and Tohru a second time this week" Maybe I will have to erase her memories of me just so she can smile again. 

She doesn't deserve to go through this because I fell in love again. I wasn't cautious enough and I failed to protect her just like Kana.

"Should we go out for drinks?" Ayame suggested thinking it would help alleviate some of this pain.

"I'm not going anywhere" I mumbled softly under my breath still laying there.

"Don't let her end up like Kana" He rested a hand on my should as I slowly shook my head sitting up facing the wall as my bangs fell in front of my eyes.

"She already has" I stood up walking to my closet grabbing a jacket.

"Don't give up on her!!!" Ayame clinched his fist becoming angry by the situation. "She needs you right now...you also deserve to be happy more than anyone"

Nothing could be done anymore.

Maybe it was destined for me to remain alone. Considering how I only make people cry, I failed to protect her again.

We dropped the conversation in exchange for heading to the bar, which they still had to drag me out of the house.

Apparently Shigure got Akito to agree to a one day trip to the Sohma's Hot Spring. I'm not sure how Shigure always gets around with planning things without the acknowledgment of others.

After drinking last night I cried myself to sleep once they left.

"Welcome young masters, it's been a very long while since the three of you have been here" Okami Sohma, the hostess and mother of Ritsu Sohma guided us to our rooms.

"We don't get much chance-" Shigure started holding his fan up to his mouth.

"IM SORRY!!!!" Okami started to apologize on her way out of the room, which was normal of her despite her health.

"She hasn't changed much I see" Ayame said leaving the room walking into the next since our rooms are separate but connected.

After changing I was the first one to get into the Hot Spring. It was peaceful and quiet so far that I grabbed a cigarette lighting it taking it closing my eyes in relaxation. Blowing out puffs of smoke listening to the things that surrounded trying to shake the way Yukimi smiled joyfully despite all that has happened to her, the sparkle in her eyes, the delicate smell of lavender when shes close to me still lingers on my suit coat.

Even her lingering scent makes it hard to forget about her.

"Tori!!!" There was a loud splash followed by a wave of water slapping me in the face putting out my cigarette as I sighed heavily. I opened my eyes to see Shigure smiling like an idiot as well as Ayame smirking at me.

The soaked cigarette clenched between my finger as I tossed it to the side on the ground staring at them.

"You know Hatori, I don't think you should give up on her just yet" Ayame mentioned again staring down into the water.

"Let's not worry about that right now" I let my body sink further into the water giving more thought about what Kana said along with what Ayame suggested. It's understandable that they don't want me hurt again but I would rather choose not to see Yukimi hurt.

Maybe I need to try harder.

Maybe if I tried harder to convince Kana.

I shook my head slightly. No, I couldn't let Kana suffer anymore I had to let her go. She's now found someone who makes her happy just as I once did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.9K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...
89.8K 3.2K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
200K 7.2K 41
Mei grew up surrounded by facts, not fiction. Science, not religion. Real life, not some pipe dream fantasy that most others had. Of course it come...
43.8K 1.3K 27
All she wanted was happiness. And he? He hated it and wanted nothing from it. Yuihiso Sohma, an outside family member, and former nursing student. Sh...