My One True Love, Trunks Brie...

By Shinedownlover560

Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Tournament Contestants
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Name Change?

Chapter Eleven

2.3K 58 5
By Shinedownlover560

"It's so nice out," Bulla said as her, Mar and I leaned against the edge of the pool.

"Yeah, it is," Mar agreed.

The boys and Gaea were off splashing each other, and I could tell Bulla and Marron wanted to join them.

"You guys don't have to sit here with me," I told them.

"We're not about to leave you, Moon," Marron said.

"Yeah. We're your friends," Bulla agreed.

"I just met you, Bulla," I told the blue haired girl. She simply shrugs.

"That doesn't mean we're not friends."

I rolled my eyes. After a few more minutes, Nate calls over to us.

"Come on, you guys! You're missing all the fun!"

I can see the longing in Bulla and Mar's eyes as they watch them. I sigh. "Go. You know you want to. I'm fine. Just go and have fun." 

"Moon..."

"I'm serious Mar. I'm fine. Just go have fun."

Reluctantly, Mar nods, swimming over to the others.

"Well, I'm not as easy to convince," Bulla said, crossing her arms. I roll my eyes.

"It's just cause she's known me longer. Mar know's that once I have my mind made up, it's not gonna change."

"Well I think differently. Everyone will change their mind. They just need to find the right reason."

I sigh. "Whatever," I say, jumping up so I was now sitting on the edge of the pool. I lazily swish my feet around the water, my tail doing the same behind me.

"Hey, looks like we got ourselves some lookers over here," a loud, male voice says somewhere to my right. Bulla rolls her eyes and I sigh.

"Hey baby. What's cooking?" Another voice asks, it's owner crouching beside me. I don't answer. "Awe, come on. Don't be like that," he said, moving closer.

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. Another boy, the first voice, had climbed into the water beside Bulla. She wasn't giving the time of day either.

"What's this?" The one beside me asks, reaching for my tail. I instantly smack his hand, pulling it away. He simply smirks. "Ginger here's got a temper."

"Ignore my friend, Miss. He's not the smartest tool in the shed," the one beside Bulla told me. "By the way, my name's John and he's Carter. What are your names?"

"Not," Bulla said.

"Interested," I finished. 

"Look at this, John. They must be related. They finish each others sentences," Carter said, amused.

"Again, ignore Carter. Like I said, he's not the smartest tool in the shed. But I bet you two get straight A's," John said, moving closer to Bulla. She made a sound that sounded like a strangled gasp.

"Well, you must not be too smart yourself either, John," I say sweetly. "Cause most people would have taken the hint when we didn't answer." With that, I stood up. "Come on, Bulla. I'm hungry," I added, walking towards the concession stand. A few seconds later, she catches up, smiling like crazy.

"Man, did you see their faces? That was awesome!" She laughed. I couldn't help but chuckle. "The next time I get caught between two boys, I'm calling you over." I laughed slightly harder.

We made our way over to the stand. As we waited in line, I glanced back over at the pool, looking for our group. I couldn't find Gaea or Uub, but I found Mar, Trunks, Goten and Nate. Mar was on Nate's shoulders while Goten was on Trunks'. They were playing Chicken.

"Bulla, look at this,'' I said, tapping her arm and the poiting at our brothers. She laughed. 

"Oh, god. I have to get a pic of that!" She exclaimed, butting to the front of the line. "Brad, give me your phone. I promise I'll give it back," she said to a blond who was behind the counter.

"Oh, um sure. Here," he replied, giving her his phone. She quickly took it, turning back around and snapping a picture of our brothers. And just in time. Mar gave a mighty shove, knocking the unbalanced Goten over, taking Trunks with him. I hear Mar whoop.

After typing in a few things on the phone, Bulla went and gave it back to the blond, Brad. "Here. Sorry, but my phone is in my locker and I couldn't pass up of that pic," she explained. Brad smiled.

"No worries, Bulla. Anytime."

Smiling, she walked back to me. "You're sending that to me. I'm pretty sure Gohan would like to see that," I tell the Saiyan. Bulla nods.

"Of course. So, isn't Brad cute?" She asked, slightly lowing her voice.

"Yeah, but see that guy over at the table?" I asked quietly, pointing. I had noticed him when I turned around. "He's cuter."

Bulla followed my finger and squealed. "Oh! He is cute!"

I chuckle as the line moves. We move up slowly.

"Please tell me you two saw that," I heard Nate say. Turning to face him, I saw Mar smiling beside him, her blond hair dripping with water. Trunks and Goten walked up behind them, scowling.

"If you mean my brother and Goten playing Chicken, then yes. I made Brad give me his phone so I could take a pic," Bulla said, grinning. Trunks and Goten groaned.

"And she's sending it to me so Gohan can see," I added, looking at my brother. 

"Awwwww! Don't do that!"

"Too bad. This'll be payback for this morning."

"But you already hit me for that!"

"Well I changed my mind. This is your pay back."

Goten's head dropped and we all laughed.

"So, does anyone know where Pan is? I've barely said one word to her," Mar said, looking around.

"Last time I checked, Uub was trying to convince her to go down the big slide," Trunks said.

"Good luck with that. Pan doesn't like heights," I answer.

"I wonder who taught her to be afraid of them, Rosey," Goten said, acting like he was thinking. I glared at him.

"You're afraid of heights?" Nate asked.

I sighed. "Yeah... It doesn't bother me when I'm flying, but, other than that, I hate them."

"Well, don't worry Ginger. Your secret is safe with me," he said, winking. I chuckle.

"Thanks, Blondy."

"Anytime. Now, are you going to move up, or just leave that big gap?" He asked, nodding towards the concession stand. Bulla and I turn around, looking at how fast the line had moved since we last checked. We were next.

"Sorry, Brad," Bulla apologized, walking up. 

"No worries. Now, what can I get you? Roy told me you're all free today. Well, except you," he said, looking at Mar.

"She's with me. Just put her on my tab," Nate said, putting an arm around Mar. She blushed slightly.

"Well, okay then. So, what will it be?"

"I want a sprite with a cheese burger," Bulla said.

"I want a Coke with a pizza and Klondike Bar," Trunks said.

"Same for me," Nate, Goten and Mar said.

"Okay, alright, uh-huh," Brad said, writing everything down. Then he looked at me. "And what can I get you, babe?"

Normally I would object to someone calling me that, but it was the same as Nate. He saying it more as a brother or cousin. Not like someone hitting on me.

"A large Mountain Dew, a pizza, a cheeseburger and two cheesy fries," I reply, looking down the menu as I went along.

"Well, okay then," Brad said. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Just step to the side and it'll be done soon." Nodding, I followed the others over to the side.

"Are you going to eat that all by yourself?" Nate said.

"Yes, she will," Mar, Trunks, Bulla and Goten answered.

"Okay, I get how you two know," he said, looking at Goten and Mar. "But how do you two?"

"Cause we're the same species," Trunks explained. Then he lowered his voice. "Saiyan's eat a lot. We have a high metabolism."

"Or, as Videl says, we have a bottomless pit for a stomach," Goten says, laughing.

"Our mom says that too," Trunks chuckles.

"Well, you have to admit it's true," Mar says. "I've seen these guys eat. Hell, once Goku ate an entire turkey and then some by himself."

"Damn..." Nate says, shaking his head. "And I thought I had a big appetite... Course, now that I think about it, you do always eat a shit load at lunch, Trunks."

Trunks smiles proudly and I roll my eyes. 

"So, speaking of lunch, do you think the high school will be ready by tomorrow?" Bulla asked. "Or will they give us the rest of the week off?"

Trunks shrugged. "I don't know. I guess it depends on how much they get cleaned up and how 'dangerous' they think it is."

"Psshh, Trunks, have you met our school board? They'd send us back today if they could," Nate said. Then he looked over at me. "So, did Mr. Henry have you 'perform tests to test your control over your Ki'?"

I nod. "Yep."

"And did you pass?"

"Well I should hope so. I blew up the target and dented the wall. All with a simple blast."

Trunks laughed. "You actually blew it up?"

I nod. "Yes sir. I did."

He laughs again. "I was going too, but I didn't want to scare the man too much when he tested me. I barely lifted a finger."

Chuckling, I look around the pool, looking for Gaea. I suddenly spot her, climbing the stairs to the slide with Uub behind her.

"Found our niece, Goten. Now Videl, Mom and Gohan won't kill us."

Following my gaze, Goten smiles. "Go Panny!" He yells. I know she heard him cause she looks in our direction. Goten, being the crazy person he is, starts waving his arms in the air. I laugh, along with the others. Suddenly, I hear Gaea scream.

Instantly, I stop laughing, looking back at the pool. My eyes widen as I see Gaea falling off the side of the slide.

Without hesitation, I transport over to her, catching her.

"What happened?" I demand. 

"I-I don't know. Someone pushed me," she says shakily.

As I open my mouth to ask who, I feel a familiar energy. My eyes narrowed and I look up. Looking over the edge, stands Roy. But it's not him. Not unless he got red color contacts.

"Gaea, get out of here," I growled. Nodding, she floats out of my arms. I feel her energy heading for the others. She must have told them what was going on, for Goten and Trunks suddenly appear next to me.

"Baby," Goten growls. Roy's smile grows.

"Well, it's been a while," he said. Then he looks over at Trunks. "I don't think I've met you yet. But the human's memory tells me you're Trunks. Son of Vegeta. Prince of the Saiyans." Trunks growls and Baby laughs. But I hear something in the laugh... Uncertainty? Fear maybe? 

Whatever it is, it gives him away; He didn't want to be caught. He was still weakened from this morning.

Smirking, I say, "What's wrong, Baby? Tired?"

Roy's features twist into a scowl mixed with a glare. My smirk grows. But it soon disappears when Baby/Roy is suddenly in front of me, his first drawn back. Just as I go to move, it swings forward, connecting with my face, sending me backwards. But not very far.

"Moon!" Trunks exclaims. Looking over at him, I see the worry in his face. When he see's I'm fine, he turns to Baby/Roy. I can tell he's conflicted. He doesn't want to hurt his friend, but he want to pummel Baby. Luckily, Goten didn't have that confliction.

Charging Baby/Roy, he lands a punch in his gut before kicking him in the back of the head, sending him flying towards the ground. People scream, running to get out of the way. I curse.

"Trunks, we have to get these people out of here," I tell the Lavender haired Saiyan. He hesitates, looking down at Baby/Roy. "Go," I say, flying closer. "We've got this. Get Bulla, Nate, Gaea, Mar, Uub and the others out of here."

Trunks nodded, flying away. I watched him for a few seconds before turning back to the fight. Goten had the upper hand, for he wasn't tired. Charging in, I kicked Baby/Roy hard in the back. He coughed, stumbling forward. I landed on the ground next to Goten.

"Where's Trunks?" He asked.

"Getting everyone out," I answer, not taking my eyes off the Truffle in front of me. "The game's up, Baby. You're too weak to continue. Come out of the human and fight me face to face."

Roy's body starts shaking slightly and it takes me a minute to realize it was because Baby was laughing. 

"If you insist," Baby said, straightening up. Slowly, Roy's body begins to glow. After a few seconds, Baby slowly emerges from the man's body. I smile.

"That's more like it," I say, wasting no time lunging at Baby. He's able to move out of the way, leaving me holding Roy's limp from. My eyes widen when I realize I can't feel his energy.

Putting my ear to his mouth, I don't hear any breathing. He's dead. Baby sucked all his energy away.

Growling, I gently lay the body down, turning to face Baby. He was standing a few feet away, smirking, his arms crossed. Anger boiled inside of me.

"Stellar-wise-Ha!" I exclaim, lifting my right hand and curling my fingers. A brightly, Cosmo colored blast erupted from my hand, shooting at Baby.

Not having expected this, Baby isn't able to move out of the way in time. He screams as the blast surrounds him, his energy vanishing. When the smoke clears, Baby isn't anywhere in sight.

"You... You did it! You killed him!" Goten exclaims, a smile growing on his face. I stand in the same position, shock on my face. Did I really just kill Baby?

After all the commotion died down, Goten finally went over to Roy. Looking at him, he sighs. 

"He can be brought back, though."

I nod, still slightly shocked. There's no way it was that easy...

We hear sirens in the background. I look up as they get closer. Shit. The police. What are we going to tell them?

As the first officer steps out and starts towards the pool, he's suddenly stopped. Bulma is waking towards him, waving her arms. From this far away, I'm just out of hearing range, even for my advanced hearing. 

Bulma talks to the officer for a while before he gets back into his car, driving off with the others. My shock grows. What the hell did she say to them to get them to leave?

"Rosey, come on," Goten said. He had Roy's body in his arms. 

I nod, following him towards the locker rooms. Vegeta waits for us outside.

"The others got your stuff and are at the house. Let's just get out of here," he said. Again, I nod.

We walk through the locker room, coming out the other side. Bulma is pacing. She looks up at us. Then she runs over, pulling both me and Goten into hugs. Again, I'm surprised. I look over at Goten and I can tell he's shocked as well.

When she pulls away, she says, "Come on. Let's go."

Nodding yet again, I take her and Vegeta's hand. Goten shifts Roy's body around so he's able to place and hand on my arm. I transport us back to our house. Gohan and Videl are waiting in the living room.

"Oh, thank god," Videl says. "Goku, they're back!" She calls. But Dad was already coming.

"Put him here," he said pointing to the couch. Goten nods, setting Roy down as everyone else piles into the room. Uub walks up to his dad, tears in his eyes. I walk forward, stopping when I'm behind him. 

"I'm sorry. This is my fault," I say softly. Uub shakes his head.

"No, it's not. It's Baby's." So someone already told him.

I pull the kid into a hug. No matter what he or anyone else said, I knew the truth. It was my fault.

"Dende, you can go ahead and make the wish," Dad mumbled. I pull Uub away slightly. He looks at me, confused. But in a few moments, his confusion turns to shock as Roy gasps, his eyes flying open. He looks around, widely.

"How... How am I here?" He asks.

I look back at Dad, who nods. Looking back at Roy, I say, "It's a long story. But we'll tell you if you want."

Nodding, Roy sits up. Uub pulls away from me and jumps into his father's arms.

"I'm sorry you were pulled into this,'' I start, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Pulled into what, exactly?"

Looking at all the Saiyans in the room, I answer, "The fight for the survival of the Saiyans."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stellar-wise-Ha is Rosamoona's own technique. I have a picture posted over to the side of what it looks like. It comes at the victim, paralyzing them. When it engulfs them, they become disoriented, as if you've been floating aimlessly in space. After a few seconds, you can't breath. It sucks the oxygen out of the air. Then, finally, you implode, disintegrating.

Lolz, kinda harsh, right??? XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 89 18
Pan has been through heartbreak due to her ex boyfriend Poperu breaking up with her because he found about her secret career as a crime fighter. Unti...
56.9K 1.3K 33
When Goku died of the Heart Virus, his only daughter, Rosamoona, was only one. Six months later, the Androids attack and kill the rest of the Z Fight...
137K 2.5K 180
The Saiyan Warrior, Raditz, lands on Earth to confront his long-lost younger Brother, Goku. Soon conflict erupts, forcing the Saiyan brothers to figh...
81K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...