Our Days at Twenty-five: BOOK...

By ParkBaekkie

|ONGOING| Book 4: This story focuses on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's married life starting around the age of 25. *... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
CHARACTERS PROFILE
Update Schedule
Introduction
PROLOGUE
[ 0 ] CHANBAEK Day Special
[ 1 ] Bedroom Chaos
[ 2 ] No Sex Policy
[ 3 ] Sweet Day
[ 4 ] A Weekend
[ 6 ] Lovers' Spat
[ 7 ] A Dinner
[ 8 ] Have Fun
[ 9 ] Family
[ 10 ] Together
[ 11 ] LDR
[ 12 ] His Tattoos
[ 13 ] Pillow Talk
[ 14 ] Aquarium Date
[ 15 ] Household of Three
[ 16 ] Christmas Special 1/4
[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4
[ 18 ] Christmas Special 3/4
[ 19 ] Christmas Special 4/4
[ 20 ] New Year Special
[ 21 ] Of Truths and Lies
[ 22 ] 3000th
[ 23 ] Jealous Husband
[ 24 ] Lost Ring
[ 25 ] Babysitters
[ 26 ] Finding Vivi
[ 27 ] Rest Day
[ 28 ] A Deal
[ 29 ] Birthday Presents
[ 30 ] Jealous Husband 2.0
[ 31 ] The Wild Q&A
[ 32 ] Stay Up
[ 33 ] Common Ground
[ 34 ] Closure and Closer
[ 35 ] Monday
[ 36 ] Show and Tell
[ 37 ] Better Half
[ 38 ] Afternoon Fun
[ 39 ] Job
[ 40 ] Kyungsoo's Holiday

[ 5 ] Special Gift

3.8K 274 487
By ParkBaekkie

*

It's true that as you get older, the more you don't want to celebrate birthdays anymore. And that applies to Chanyeol right now.

Today is November 27, Chanyeol's 26th birthday, and also, a normal busy day for the celebrant. His schedule is tightly packed from morning until the afternoon with all his three-hour long lectures, faculty meetings, and an emergency conference with the university President. He is greeted by his Dad and his sister through a phone call in the middle of his break though, and he's fine with just that.

Chanyeol told everyone beforehand, especially Baekhyun, that he was not planning to hold an event or any extravagant celebration for his birthday. He also warned them not to dare surprise him nor buy him any expensive gift. He's gone past through that during his early twenties, so now that he's an adult, he likes to be more practical. Aside from all of them are busy on that day, throwing a party would be too energy-draining and costly for their budget. A simple dinner at home would be enough.

Chanyeol is in the middle of munching a kimbap and packing his things for his next lecture, when Baekhyun comes bursting to the door of his office. Yes, he has his own office now, having been promoted to Executive Director for College Relations on the day of his birthday. It's already a nice gift.

"Congratulations, Professor Chanyeol! I just wanna drop by and say that."

"Thanks."

Baekhyun smiles and faces his husband to fix his crooked necktie, telling him how he's so proud of him. Chanyeol peeks at his watch, seeing he has only ten minutes to get to the lecture hall plus the elevator ride.

"Chanyeol sunbae, at what time will you finish today?"

"Around four. Why?"

"Let's go somewhere after class and celebrate your birthday."

"Yeah. Sure."

"I'll wait for you here."

Chanyeol suddenly spanks Baekhyun's ass and gropes it, eliciting a squeal from the male. He laughs when Baekhyun purposely moans at the action.

"Baekhyun, as much as I wanted to fuck you in my new office, I'll hold myself back for now."

"Yeah. Make money for the both of us first!"

"I'll see you later."

"Mm. Bye!"

Baekhyun sighs dreamily, staring at his handsome husband's disappearing back. He sits on Chanyeol's swivel chair and turns himself around while scrolling for places on his phone.

"Let's see... Where should I take him first?"

Going over popular restaurants and famous dating spots for two hours on his phone while waiting for his husband, Baekhyun ends up taking Chanyeol to a place where they frequent to.

To the supermarket.

"I thought we were going somewhere to celebrate my birthday?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yes, but! Maybe we should drop by the grocery first to grab some stuff Kyungsoo asked me to get."

"That list he sent on the group chat?"

"Yep! Jongin forgot to buy them this morning."

"Kyungsoo was pretty mad about it."

"Right? He's been sending angry stickers my phone was beeping nonstop."

Chanyeol is pushing their grocery cart full of household necessities and food while walking at the Produce section. Baekhyun is reading the list on his phone, looking around everywhere and picking what's on his list. Right. Sehun's been craving for chicken recently so maybe he'll buy some to take home.

"Babe, go get that one too," Chanyeol points at the beef on 25% sale today, "I wanna have steak for dinner tomorrow."

"This one?" Baekhyun carries a frozen pack of pork ribs and shows it to Chanyeol, "We just had this last week, right?"

"No, that one beside it. It's on discount if we present a coupon."

"Then I'll just take both this and the sirloin. You know Kyungsoo loves meat."

"He can cook it perfectly."

"I'll go grab some potatoes and broccolis, too. We ran out of them."

"Don't forget to pick up bell peppers when you pass at aisle four."

"Okay!"

Chanyeol stares at the mountain of items inside their cart Baekhyun's been dumping incessantly. Seems like he already went around the grocery in just a span of twenty minutes. Just how much will all of these cost them?

"Baekhyun. Did you even bring your card with you?"

Baekhyun fake-gasps.

"Oh my god. I forgot it in the car. That means you're paying!"

"WHAT?"

They go to the self-checkout counter after getting all the things they need. It's not supposed to be grocery day but they're already here so might as well get few snacks and also some missing supplies for the house.

"What's with this doorknob?"

"I just thought we should replace the one at our bedroom door? You know it got destroyed when the fire accident broke out, right?"

"But why the new slippers? You still have one at home."

"Oh. They're not mine. They're Jongin's. Vivi chewed his slippers yesterday so I thought I'd buy him a new pair."

Chanyeol rings everything up anyway on the counter with Baekhyun bagging their items beside him. Some mothers and grandmas shopping around them are turning to look at them, fascinated about seeing such good-looking young men doing grocery shopping.

"And this Premium dog food and treats?"

"Sehun said he'll just pay you back later."

"Don't tell me all these junk foods are for Luhan?"

"...well, yeah."

"How about this bottle of essential oil?"

"It's for you. If you hurt your back again."

Chanyeol prevents from slapping his forehead when Baekhyun chuckles teasingly at him.

"I'm not even that old yet."

"Right."

Two arms fully occupied carrying bags, both of them take their groceries to the trunk of the car. After that, Baekhyun returns to the driver's seat with Chanyeol jumping at the passenger seat beside him. They stop by the coffee shop to buy coffees (iced americano light) before heading to their next destination.

To the columbarium to pay respects to Chanyeol's late mother.

It's peaceful and calm when they arrive at the indoor chapel. The pleasant scent of carnations and lilies welcomes them as they walk to the place where Mrs. Park's urn is located. Her niche is filled with flowers and photos; and Chanyeol puts the small bouquet he bought on the space beside their family picture.

Baekhyun stays quiet, standing beside Chanyeol as the two of them face Mrs. Park's remains. He relishes the soothing atmosphere lingering between them, knowing his husband must be uttering his prayers on his own. Chanyeol hasn't said a word since they got off the car and Baekhyun does his support by holding Chanyeol's hand.

"Mom. Thank you for giving birth to me," Chanyeol says after a while, putting his hands in front of him before politely bowing.

Baekhyun does the same, lowering his head and doing a ninety-degree bow.

Thank you for letting me have your son.

"Let's go?"

Hearing Chanyeol's voice, Baekhyun doesn't want to raise his head yet. He doesn't want Chanyeol to see that he's already crying for him.

"Baekhyun, come on."

"G-go ahead first, I still have something to say to your Mom."

"Seriously, you do have shallow tears, don't you?"

"I'm not crying..."

Sighing, Chanyeol slings an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, rubbing his small back and spewing teases at him so that he can stop tearing up. They head back together inside the car which is parked under a tree, nicely situated on a hill overlooking the city. Chanyeol is the driver now on their way back so he's behind the wheel this time.

"Here. Water."

Chanyeol notes how Baekhyun rubs his puffy eyes after drinking the water he offered him. He grabs some tissues and helps Baekhyun wipe his lips with it. Seriously, this guy is such a baby.

"You okay now?"

"Mm-hm."

"Look at me."

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol.

"Smile."

And then he smiles.

"Good."

Remembering something so important, Baekhyun's face lights up as he gets it from his bag. Chanyeol curiously looks at him.

"What's that?"

"Are you ready for my gift, Chanyeol sunbae?"

"Don't tell me you bought that watch? Baekhyun, I swear to god--"

"No! That's not my gift for you."

"If that is a couple stuff again, I'm telling you..."

"No, it's not!"

Chanyeol lifts a naughty eyebrow.

"Is it your nudes, then?"

"What?"

"Your nudes."

"That's not what I'm--"

"Wait. I'll just check our iCloud if there's a new one. What's the password again... Ah, 0614..."

Baekhyun instantly blushes, watching Chanyeol seriously getting his phone from his pocket and intently scrolling on it. Gosh, why is his husband such a pervert? Is Chanyeol usually this so shameless? Are those for-his-eyes-only in his gallery not enough!?

"Oh, this was still from the other day, though..."

"Chanyeol sunbae, please focus..."

"I am focused."

"But you're not listening to me!"

Chanyeol smirks, clearly amused at Baekhyun's adorable flustered reaction. Really, how can Baekhyun still get so shy about stuff like this?

"Let's not talk about perverted stuff right now, okay?"

"Fine. I'm sorry. I'm listening."

"All right then," Baekhyun clears his throat to ease his embarrassment, "Give me your phone so I can now---"

"So there aren't gonna be sexy pics of you?"

"No! Yes--I mean, later."

Chanyeol finally shuts up, satisfied and maybe convinced about that. He looks at Baekhyun whose palm is now opened and waiting for him to hand in his phone.

"Give me your phone, please?"

Without another question, Chanyeol just hands Baekhyun his phone like an obedient husband. Staring briefly at the screen, Baekhyun tries not to blush hard seeing this candid photo of him taken back in New York as Chanyeol's wallpaper. He closes all the opened tabs and locks the device instead, keeping the phone inside his bag to avoid distractions.

"Ehem. So here's my gift!"

He brings back the radiant smile on his face, handing Chanyeol in exchange a simple white folded paper with his man's name 'Chanyeol♡" written on it.

"A handwritten letter?"

"Yes."

Chanyeol has to prevent himself from smiling too wide not to look like an excited idiot. He coughs into his fist, carefully opening the letter while Baekhyun waits impatiently for him.

"You sure this isn't our credit card bill?"

"Pfft. Of course, not! Just take a look at it and read it."

"Out loud?"

Baekhyun rubs his nape shyly as he fiddles with his hands like a teenage girl.

"Well... I-if you want to..."

"Then I'll read your letter loud and clear."

"But don't laugh!"

"I'll try."

"Okay..."

"Here it goes," Chanyeol smiles, "Ehem. Dear my Chanyeol sunbae."

"Oh god," Baekhyun covers his reddening face while wriggling on his seat, "Hearing it from you feels so awkward."

"Should I continue?"

"...yes."

Chanyeol clears his throat one last time, peeking at Baekhyun who's anticipating at him with wide and sparkling eyes.This is kind of embarrassing to be honest he feels the back of his neck burning up.

"Dear my Chanyeol sunbae."

"Sometimes, when I close my eyes, it reminds me of the day when you and I first met. You were reading a book at the student council's room, probably unaware that you would completely change my life. That moment you laid your eyes upon me, I felt shivers on my body."

"It wasn't love at first sight nor a quick attraction. But I was sure when our gazes met, that I would come to obey you and respect you a lot I could kiss your feet."

Chanyeol pauses and stares at Baekhyun.

"Hey, this is too exaggerated."

"But it's true! Please continue."

"You see, I fell in love with you not because you're nice to me. I didn't like you because you were handsome nor a gentleman either. Because honestly, you were not. You were never nice to me in the very beginning anyway. You didn't treat me well, you hurt me so much with your words and actions, and you always made me cry--"

Chanyeol puts down the paper and shakes his head.

"I-I can't read this stuff."

"Why not?"

"This hurts too much."

"Truth hurts!"

Chanyeol decides to continue reading after a while.

"But I fell in love with you because you made me feel good in the most painful ways."

Baekhyun pretends not to exist.

"Baekhyun, you're a masochist."

"Read what's next."

"You are the best and the worst human being I've ever met in my life."

Chanyeol throws Baekhyun a judging look.

"Is this a cursed letter? Why bring up the past? This is making me feel bad, honestly."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't look apologetic at all."

"Right? Because I'm not."

"Fuck you."

"My pleasure."

The wide grin on Baekhyun's face is too annoying. If only Chanyeol could kiss Baekhyun right away, he did it already.

"Chanyeol sunbae, you know what? You have many flaws hidden inside you and that's what I love about you. Knowing your imperfections and your insecurities, your weaknesses and your fears, your bad attitudes and your negativities, and sharing them all with me, makes me turn those traits into good things. After all we've been through, your dark side became my light and it also changed me into a so much better person than before..."

"By accepting who you are, you eventually became beautiful in my eyes. I see you as the most perfect man whom I'd be willing to spend the rest of my life with. Staying by your side, I learn to admire every part of you. Every single day, I desire you and I adore you, that even my heart shakes to the single sound of your voice and to the tiny glimpse of your face--"

Chanyeol covers his eyes with his hand.

"...I can't read this."

"Why?"

"It's too romantic."

"You were complaining earlier that it was too painful."

Baekhyun gets the letter and opens it, smiling at his man and urging him to continue reading. Chanyeol must be already internally dying of cavities he can't take this too much sweetness. Well. Baekhyun poured his heart out into writing this birthday letter so Chanyeol has to deal with it.

"How can a man like Park Chanyeol even exist? Are you an angel sent from heaven to protect me at all cost and love me for eternity?"

"You take care of me so well and you make me feel special with your honesty. When you hold me in your arms everytime we make love, I can't help yearning for your touch like there's no tomorrow. My heart feels warm whenever you're with me, and I don't want to be separated from you again. How can I ever live without you? Your existence is the reason why I breathe. You give me strength. You make me fearless. You keep my life going even there are problems ahead of us. You take my burdens away. You hold my hand and everything's gonna be okay..."

"How can you do this to me, Chanyeol sunbae? Making me fall for you so much it's causing me to be all desperate and crazy? It's like you always leave me breathless especially if you smile at me so handsomely early in the morning. Do you even know how attractive you are when you're naked? How about when you're wearing a suit and tie? You look so gorgeous I could let you fuck me all day, all night."

Chanyeol chuckles behind his hand as he spares Baekhyun a short glance.

"Haha... Seriously?"

"Don't look at me."

Baekhyun buries his blushing face into his palms.

"Will you still hold me even if I get wrinkly, Chanyeol sunbae? Will you still kiss me even if I lose my teeth and couldn't see properly through my poor eyesight? If your answer is yes, then I'm really happy. I'm excited to be with you in my thirties, fifties, seventies, and even as far as death. Let's spend more birthdays together until our hairs go gray and until we can't walk. That's a promise, okay? No one should break it."

"Ah. Above all things, you still make me cry. But the reason for my tears aren't from pain anymore. You know what it's from? Yes, it's from the joys of being married to the man I love and will forever love until the end of lifetime..."

"Happy birthday, my dearest husband. I love you always and everyday."

"Sincerely yours, Park Baekhyun."

Chanyeol sees two round blots dripping on the paper, realizing it's from the tears falling from his eyes.

Ah.

He smiles.

This made him cry.

"Chanyeol sunbae...?"

Chanyeol can only stare in silence and reread these heartwarming sentences in his mind. Baekhyun's handwriting on this piece of white paper is so small and pretty just like him. The ink is already smudging the word 'sincerely' because of his tears that are uncalled for.

"Uhm. Is everything all right?"

Chanyeol laughs.

Oh god. Why is his heart squeezing at this? His fingers are even shaking and he's already crumpling Baekhyun's special letter. He's not supposed to show how fragile he is in front of anyone, especially in front of his husband. Why won't his tears stop running down his cheeks anyway?

It's been a long time since he met Baekhyun and they've been through a lot together. His feelings are never changing, instead they're growing even more. He loves Baekhyun so much it's too overwhelming.

"Don't cry..." Baekhyun suddenly hugs him, pulling him close and soothing his back. "No. Please don't cry... I didn't know you'd cry because of this! Just tease me and say it was too cheesy. W-when I wrote it, I-I myself was cringing the whole time because it was full of cringe! Right?"

"No. Don't say that."

"Huh?"

"How can I tease you when your letter made me so emotional?" Chanyeol says, gently smiling at Baekhyun trying to explain himself, "It's perfect. I love your gift."

Baekhyun leans away, wiping Chanyeol's precious tears with the back of his hand.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Of course."

Chanyeol softly smiles, bringing his hands to cup Baekhyun's cheeks. He pulls Baekhyun near for a deep kiss on the lips, closing his eyes. Blinking fast with his arm awkwardly suspended in the air, Baekhyun can't decide where to place his hand. Should he put it down on his lap, place it behind Chanyeol's back, or just clutch it on the seatbelt on his chest?

Chanyeol saves him from his mini dilemma by quickly holding his wrist, slowly opening his palm, and intertwining their hands together while they kiss.

So Baekhyun finally squeezes his eyes shut and responds to his husband's lips moving against his own. Chanyeol's breath is warm on his mouth, and it causes his heartbeat to pound like crazy especially when Chanyeol pulls away just to claim his lips again.

When was the last time they just kissed like this outside of sex? The way Chanyeol takes his time to slowly kiss him as if he could break feels nice and comforting. It warms up his heart and tickles his tummy. So Baekhyun then wraps his arms around his husband's neck to hug him closer, deepening and prolonging their kiss.

Without breaking their mouths apart, Chanyeol carefully hoists Baekhyun up and transfers him onto his lap so that the male is sitting on top of him. He threads his fingers through Baekhyun's smooth hair while still gently kissing him, feeling its softness under his touch. He can also smell this close the mild scent of perfume Baekhyun uses; it smells vanilla and a tiny hint of sweat early in the morning. It makes him want to kiss Baekhyun more and snuggle with him afterwards.

Baekhyun waits for it, but it never comes asking for entrance, so he just smiles instead and allows his man to relish this moment. He may not point it out always, but Chanyeol can be surprisingly romantic without using his dick. Haha.That just made him chuckle in the middle of their kiss.

Chanyeol notices it though, backing away to breathe and looking at Baekhyun cheekily grinning at him.

"Why did you laugh? Was the kiss terrible?"

"Yes, especially when you don't use your tongue."

"Oh. I-is that so."

Wait. Is he blushing right now? Baekhyun tries to hold in his laugh. Chanyeol looks so cute he wants to put him inside his pocket.

"Shit. Maybe I'm getting bad at it," Chanyeol covers his mouth as he seriously thinks to himself where he went wrong, "I need to upgrade my skills."

"Pfft. Chanyeol sunbae. I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously," Baekhyun coos and tickles Chanyeol's chin with his fingers, "Of course your kisses are the best! Why is my husband so silly?"

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand, giving it a firm squeeze. Their matching gold wedding bands worn around their ring fingers make his heart leap, and the diamonds' glint reminds him the fact that he's indeed married to this wonderful person in front of him.

"Park Baekhyun."

"Yes, Park Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol's eyes, as if studying his husband's longing expression and reading his mind. Chanyeol knows that at this point in time, Baekhyun has already figured out what he's thinking. A laugh is only his response, just to confirm Baekhyun's internal thoughts.

"I feel horny."

"Hah. I knew it."

"I want to fuck you right now."

Baekhyun's eyes flicker with lust.

"Let's go to a love hotel."

Shoes. Pants. Shirts. Underwear. Empty packets of condoms. Those are all messily scattered on the floor while loud grunts and moans echo within the four corners of their hotel suite.

Chanyeol has Baekhyun shoved on the window, fucking his husband's ass so hard and rough the glass shakes because of the impact. It's the third time already that Baekhyun is coming; yet Chanyeol seems not to have plans to stop until he's fully satisfied.

"Oohh... Chanyeol sunbae... L-let's take some... haaa... rest....!"

"Just a bit more... Ngh, hold still... I can't stop just yet..."

Chanyeol carries Baekhyun effortlessly, throwing him to the bed and quickly entering him again upon separating Baekhyun's thighs open. He thrusts his cock deeply, fucking Baekhyun to his heart's desires. How can his husband still be so tight and slick after doing it a lot of times? Baekhyun's beautiful pleasured face makes him even more horny. His cock squelching in and out of Baekhyun's tiny hole is causing his hips to turn numb. It's way too erotic he can't hold himself back.

"Spread your legs... I'll pound into you harder."

"Hngh, Chanyeol.... stop.... I can't... Ngh.... Please---ah! Y-you're being... haaah... too rough!"

Baekhyun claws on the bed sheets underneath him, crying and sobbing in too much arousal. It feels so good that his mind is starting to get hazy and blank. Every part of his pale skin is now covered with Chanyeol's bites and hickeys; and he's getting addicted at every pound of Chanyeol's big cock rubbing lewdly inside of him. Why is Chanyeol so good at shaking him to his core?

"I-it's going to come out... Mmph... Please...! Don't.... hngh! Chanyeol sunbae, if you keep doing that... I'll...ah!"

"Baekhyun, you're still tightening up around me... It feels amazing... Fuck!"

Chanyeol grips Baekhyun's hips and rams into his butt faster and harder when they switch into doggy style. This manner, he can clearly view how Baekhyun receives his huge cock penetrating his body. It's so sexy and hot when Baekhyun's plump and soft butt jiggles everytime he thrusts.

"You love it when I fuck you rough, don't you? Damn... This is turning you on so much your butt's been twitching like this..."

"Do it slower, ugh... slow down...!"

"How about I move on this spot?"

"Ah... yes! Please... That feels good... Ugh..."

Baekhyun's ass cheeks have gone all red now from the groping and spanking Chanyeol did in the shower. Baekhyun is too seductive and gorgeous for his own good, especially when he cries out Chanyeol's name with half-opened eyes.

"Please what, Baekhyun?"

"Please... m-make me come..."

"Say you love me first."

"I love you..."

"And call me babe."

"What?"

Chanyeol smugly chuckles, leaning down and flipping Baekhyun over so that they are now facing each other. He turns gentler this time, moving his hips slower as he fucks Baekhyun in a missionary position.

"Come on, baby. Just say it once."

Baekhyun furiously shakes his head and grabs a pillow to have something to shove his face into.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just, no..."

"Please? It's my birthday today."

"I can't... I'm too embarrassed..."

"You have my cock fucking your ass as we speak, and you're telling me you're embarrassed?"

"I-it's a different thing, okay? Will you just please come already!"

"Call me babe first."

Baekhyun maybe wants to punch Chanyeol on the face right now at how annoying and shameless his husband is confidently smirking at him. How could this man easily play with his feelings? It's so unfair, really.

"Baekhyun, I'm waiting."

"...babe."

Chanyeol's smile grows wider, removing Baekhyun's tiny hands covering his face.

"Huh? What was that?"

Baekhyun intently stares at Chanyeol in the eyes.

"Babe."

Hearing that clearly, Chanyeol finally smiles contentedly. He doesn't stop himself anymore from closing the gaps in between their mouths, gently kissing Baekhyun. He feels the male clinging around his neck while Baekhyun responds to his touch. He listens to Baekhyun whispering to him how much he loves him from the bottom of his heart.

It's music to Chanyeol, how Baekhyun confesses his love to him everyday. Of course he'll do the same, after all it's the truth that he is proud to tell the whole world:

"I love you, too. You are my life."

Baekhyun comes at the mention of those wonderful words, hugging Chanyeol who reaches his high after him. They share a moment of post-bliss; enjoying how the bed feels warm from their sex. Even after they shower and even after they get dressed, it still feels like it's the first time they're making love.

"My body's so sore I can't move a muscle..."

"I'm sorry."

"It hurts all over..."

"But it felt good you couldn't stop moaning, right?"

"S-shut up."

They're back at the car heading home now, since it's already nearing dark. Chanyeol rubs Baekhyun's thigh comfortingly while he drives, looking apologetically at the male. Baekhyun is beside him all pouty and sulky ever since they left the hotel, with Baekhyun being piggybacked by Chanyeol because he seriously couldn't walk. Every inch of his exposed neck and chest has swollen red marks it makes Chanyeol secretly happy.

"Don't laugh!"

"I'm...pfft...not laughing."

"We're gonna be late for dinner, just please hurry up."

"Yeah?"

"The guys are waiting at home. Sehun and Jongin said they're already hungry."

"Let those fuckers wait."

"Chanyeol sunbae!"

"Fine, fine. It's still a red light! You want this car to fly or what?"

Baekhyun hides his smile though, and he himself is the one who's very happy as if it's him celebrating his birthday today. He has Chanyeol with him as his husband, after all.

*

Quote of the day: "A successful marriage life requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
- Mignon Mclaughlin.

To be continued.

-----

Next chapter preview!

"LUHAN!!!"

Luhan comes running into the kitchen, hearing that familiar scream.

Third reason why they fight a lot, is none other than food.

"What!?" Luhan yells back, "You got your dick stuck in the fridge or what?"

"Did you fucking eat my ice cream again!?" Sehun blurts out, showing the empty tub of ice cream with his own name written on the lid, "It's the second time for this week!"

"W-what are you talking about... I didn't," Luhan coughs and wipes the little chocolatey mess on the side of his lips, "eat that chocolate-flavored ice cream...".

"Pay for it!" Sehun yells, shaking Luhan's shoulders violently, "Or just buy me another one! You know I've been saving that ice cream for tonight!"

"Haha," Luhan laughs shyly, "I... don't have money right now... Can we just settle it down with a kiss?"

-----

"This chapter is honestly one of the hottest/sweetest so far! Their love is so beautiful it made me tear up and squeal~ Next update is gonna be a Hunhan chapter! Finally, it's what you all have been waiting for!"

- ParkBaekkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...
479K 21.5K 34
Byun Baekhyun, a nerd that crushes on Park Chanyeol who is the school's heartthrob but a playboy. When Baekhyun gets rejected and teased by his firs...
5.8K 438 57
Lay x Suho Kai x Sehun Chanyeol x Baekhyun Top x bottom Just another university young love with so many things going on. Side character: Luhan and...
12K 1K 40
im·bal·ance /imˈbaləns/ n. lack of proportion or relation between corresponding things. Park Chanyeol is facing the biggest problem in his life whe...