Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 11

8.2K 134 38
By Vergil_the_chairman

[3Rd POV-]

We left off with a drunk Y/N and friends around him that didn't know what to do or how to respond from the situation.

Ahri- 'Oh god what's gonna happen to him now'.

She ruffled her hair a bit from frustration and saw
Y/N stood up from his seat which everyone just a bit and nervous too.

Senna- Oh.. what's he gonna do now ?

Akali- Get read i guess? Ehh...

All of them didn't know what to expect from a drunk 15 year old Y/N. He lift his head up and had a happy expression on it.

Evelyn- Is he...?

All of a sudden they heard music coming out of nowhere and Y/N exiting the karaoke room.

Kai'sa- Best if we follow him.

They all nodded and got up from the seat while akali took a single sip of soda from her glass and followed the rest.

Qiyana- Where is this music coming from though?

Ahri shrugged and continued following Y/N. And some people came out of their karaoke room and followed Y/N, which earned an unsettling feeling for the girls while the rest had a straight happy face on it.

Akali- What the—

She was interrupted by the music that's coming out of nowhere and the girls immediately recognized tune of the music and it was a classic hit song from Gloria Gaynor.

The piano started playing and the voice of Gloria could be heard from everywhere as if the mall music was playing the song.

The girls found themselves in the middle of the mall surrounded by huge group of people and started dancing to the song.

Evelyn- How did he even get up there?

She pointed at where Y/N is and he was standing on a stage all alone while he started dancing to the song.

Kai'sa- I dont know for you guys but I'm joining him up there and dance too!

She then used her ability which let immediately be beside Y/N and started dancing with him. The girls just looked at each other not sure what to do...

Akali- Why the hell not?

The ninja she is just stood beside Y/N and started dancing along with and the huge crowd of people also started dancing with him.

Evelyn- See you guys at the top!

Senna, Qiyana, ahri and Evelyn didn't waste time and luckily got them selves out of the crowd and stared dancing along with them.

The crowd cheered for the dancers on the while the girls who were with Y/N had a satisfied look on their faces and panting a bit too.

Kai'sa- That... was.... something.

Ahri- You said it.

Y/N then took his black vest off and threw it in the crowd, the fans on the crowd were dying to take it especially female fans.

Evelyn- Whats he gonna do now?

Y/N then lift his head up finally broken out of the 'drunk' state and looked around to see people and his friends with him.

Y/N- Whats going on?.

The girls almost forgot he was drunk the whole time and mentally told themselves to never... ever do it again.

Female fan- Can you do one last final dance Please?!

Male fan- YEAH!!.

The fans started chanting 'Do it' over and over again. Y/N had no choice but to.... do it and he knew what song to play for the 'final' dance. He gave a thumbs up to the guy who puts the music on the malls.

Y/N- It's now or never I suppose.

He got in a dancing position making the girls also be in a dancing position but they had no idea what song they were gonna dance too.

Ahri- If you don't mind me asking, just what song are we gonna dance too?.

Y/N just smirks and moved his hip to the left and right just a bit then it immediately clicked to them... there dancing to 'that' song.

Senna- I can't wait for Lux, Ashe, Jinx and the others to see this.

She tried holding her laughter back even though she's in the dance.

Y/N- You guys have a lot of explaining to do when we're through this.

Ahri and Evelyn just giggled and softly pinched his cheeks and cooed at his ear.

Ahri- You wanna play like that~?

Y/N blushed and looked away in embarrassment earning 'awww's' from the girls and female fans in the crowd.

Y/N- I-I-I-

He was interrupted by the music and started dancing along with the girls.

Kai'sa was surprised as how Y/N is very curvaceous with his hips and butt movements gaining a lot of 'naughty' thoughts on all of the girls heads especially.... Evelyn. Akali whistled at Y/N for his 'performance' while Evelyn just groped his butt to hear him Yelp.

Y/N- I-I why did you do that?!

He covered his butt in defense waiting for the next stride only for no hits to come but kisses on his cheeks received by; Akali, Evelyn, Qiyana, senna, ahri and Kai'sa. This left a standing stuttering tomato face on the stage.

He was so shocked that he couldn't move at all which made ahri carry him out of the mall and entered the limo heavily breathing and wondered how did they even got there.

Y/N- I'll just have to pretend none of that ever happened and continue what's in front of me...

Ahri placed Y/N's head on her lap and started stroking his hair softly.

Y/N- Seriously what's with you people with me on your laps?

Kai'sa gasped and looked like as if she was really hurt by this.

Kai'sa- Are you saying our thighs and laps are not enough for you?

Evelyn- if that's the case~

Y/N rapidly shook his head and covered his face with
'his' fox tails and blushed underneath it.

Akali- Crap I think we left my sister back there!

'Shit' everyone mentally swore except for Y/N since he realized that he's hiding underneath 'his' tails and not ahri's....

Ahri- WAIT WHAT—-!!

To be continued....

So how's everyone doing?

You doing okay?
Hope you are.

I'm doing fine I guess. I mean spider man GOTY is 20$ rn on the so store so that's something and blazblue cross tag battle is 4.78$ so that's good as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 490 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
43.8K 847 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
148K 7K 40
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...
148K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...