She Who Belongs to Nikolai

By maeflowerseason

Elaina Iniya Larcuena had just returned after a year of traveling. She had walked along the great wall of Chi... More

She Who Belongs To Nikolai
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two

Chapter Twenty - Six

7.4K 194 22
By maeflowerseason

TWENTY - SIX

[UNEDITED!]

NOTE: Slight adult content. 

Rushing into the bathroom she empty her bladder sighing in relief. For the past week she'd been buddies with the bathroom. After washing her hands and running her hand through her hair she left the bathroom shutting the door behind her and smoothing her dress down. Nikolai had finally let her out of the house after trapping her inside because it was too cold outside for her. They were going on a dinner date when she felt the urge to empty her bladder, twice.

"Are you ready now, love?" He asked as she descended the stairs carefully. Elaina sighed nodding her head.

"wherever we are going we better be near a bathroom." She grumbled walking towards him and wrapping her arms around him. "I want some salmon."

"Salmon?" He raised a brow, "You want fish, right now?" Elaina nodded pouting, Nikolai chuckled placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Alright, let's go find a restaurant with the best salmon dish." Elaina smiled brightly.

Nikolai let her out of the room closing the door behind them and making sure that she was snuggled into her coat before they entered the elevator. Elaina grumbled but said nothing as she snuggled into the warm coat Nikolai had gone out of his way to buy for her. It was soft, not too puffy just the right amount of puff and it kept her warm.

"Warm?" Nikolai chuckled seeing the satisfied look on her face, Elaina nodded clinging to him.

"Thank you." She muttered burying her face in his chest as the elevator descended. Nikolai kept a tight hold on her even as the doors split open to the basement parking lot of the building. Leading her towards the car he opened the door letting her inside first and making sure she was buckled in tightly before he shut the door and rounded the car getting into the driver side. Looking over to his love he saw her adjusting the temperature and soon warm air filled the car.

"Warm enough for you, love?" He chuckled pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yes," She answered softly grabbing a hold of his free hand. Nikolai had noticed her sudden clinginess to him, before she didn't wrap herself around him as much but now it seemed like every second she had to have physical contact with him not that he was complaining.

"Shall we go to Grace's Garden?" Elaina nodded remembering the familiar restaurant famous for their seafood dishes.

"I hope they have lobster curry." She muttered, Nikolai chuckled shaking his head. Her appetite had grown, she had more than four meals a day almost snacking every hour on something. He also noticed a slight change in her mornings and had made an appointment without her knowledge just to make sure that her health was alright.

As soon as they had arrived at the restaurant before he could even unbuckle his seatbelt, Elaina had rushed out of the car a look of glee on her face. Sighing he got out grabbing her coat that she had left behind and followed in after her, spotting her at the front bouncing on her heels. Her eyes wide looking around the quiet restaurant.

"Elaina." He called wrapping her coat around her with a shake of his head. "Don't forget your coat, love."

"Sorry." She mumbled turning in his arms and wrapping her arms around his waist oblivious to the stares they were receiving from guest waiting in line.

"Mr. Valesco." The host approached them with a polite smile on his face. "Your table is ready for you on the second floor." Nikolai nodded grabbing Elaina's hand and walking inside following the host closely.

"It smells good." Elaina nodded a satisfied smile on your face.

"Are you that hungry, love?" He chuckled, "Though you had food just an hour before." Elaina frowned causing him to frown as he watched her eyes water. "What, what's wrong?" He questioned looking at her.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" She exclaimed with wide eyes. Nikolai's frown deepened as he shook his head not knowing what brought this about.

"No, love. Never." He shook his head seating her down in her chair and soothing her hair back from her face. "You look perfect, everyday." He murmured leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. As he pulled back he caught her glistening eyes gazing at him with fallen tears.

"You love me?" She asked, Nikolai wiped her tears away nodding his head.

"I will love you forever." He chuckled kissing her lips softly.

"Can I have salmon and lobster curry?" She asked once her tears had tried and Nikolai took his seat across from her.

"You can have anything you want, beauty." Her eyes brightened and she nodded opening the menu. Nikolai raised a brow at her sudden mood change and sighed, he needed to know what was going on with her. He wasn't at ease feeling hat something was wrong with her, whatever it was he needed to know that his beauty was healthy.

"Huh?" She looked behind him curiously, her eyebrows furrowed as she spotted two familiar figures.

"What?" Nikolai raised a brow, "Feeling okay?" Elaina nodded.

"I just saw...uh..." Her eyes widened when she saw the two share a loving kiss. "Oh my goodness!" She whispered just as the door slid shut as the waitress opened the door.

"I know I'm not seeing things.." She trailed off.

"You're waters to start you off tonight, and are you ready to order or shall I come back later?" The waitress asked placing their glass of waters on the table.

"One moment please." Elaina smiled politely, the waitress nodded telling them to ring the bell once they were ready. Her eyes widened as she saw the two across them in the separate room, getting up from her chair she walked towards the door peeking through the crack.

"Love," Nikolai called, "What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I saw Eli and your brother Ian." She muttered moving out of the way and pointing to the couple in the room across from them chatting with their own waiter their hands clasped tightly together. "Look."

Nikolai spotted his brother and Eli eyeing their hands that were clasped together tightly. He had an inkling that his brother was hiding something from them but he never pushed waiting for his brother to come out and say something himself. A frown marred his face and he was pulled back by Elaina who shut the door.

"If you say anything horrible, I'm leaving you." Elaina stated, a calm look on her face as she eyed him.

"Why would I?" He sighed, "I have nothing against them."

"Then why do you have a frown on your face?" Elaina questioned as she cupped his face in her hands gently. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just hurt he didn't tell me, we don't keep secrets from each other." He sighed.

"You kept me a secret," Elaina giggled lightly shaking her head, "When he is ready he'll tell you I'm sure, don't rush him." Nikolai looked into her warm eyes nodding his head.

"You're right. I'll wait till he's ready." Elaina nodded a proud smile on her face.

"Can we eat now, my tummy is hungry." She rubbed her stomach, Nikolai chuckled nodding his head.

"Of course."

Their dinner went fine, they had finished their food Elaina ordering extra to take home as she wanted more. Nikolai had watched her eat three plates herself without letting him touch any and then had a large chocolate lava cake which she had finished by herself only letting him have a small taste. By the end of their dinner he had thought she was satisfied and had her stomach filled full but he was wrong once she had asked if they could get some ice cream on the way home and with her teary glistening eyes he could not deny his love of anything.

When they had reached home, Nikolai watched as she rushed to the bathroom to empty her stomach of all the things she had ate. He waited patiently until she was done and carried her into bed rubbing her back softly asking her if she needed anything and with a shake of her head she was off to sleep. Worried, he stayed up watching as she slept while making an appointment for her the next morning wanting to check if she had caught a bad bug, he couldn't have her throwing up every morning and after every meal. Rubbing her back he laid down beside her wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling the blanket over their bodies.

"Goodnight, my love." He muttered pressing a kiss to her forehead when she had snuggled closer into his embrace.

~ ~ ~

Elaina looked at the doctor and back at Nikolai who stared at her with an unreadable expression on his face. The couple was baffled, a blush taking over Elaina's cheeks as she stared back at the Doctor.

"It is nothing to be embarrassed about," The Doctor chuckled lightly, "I'm just asking if you've had unprotected sex lately."

"Every time." Nikolai muttered earning a bashful glare from Elaina who was still blushing.

"Niko!"

"Don't lie to the doctor, love." He shook his head an amused smile on his face.

They were both taken back by the Doctor's question at first but Nikolai had told the truth not holding back as he slowly picked up where the conversation was heading. He eyes his lover with a unreadable expression on his face, happiness glimmering in his eyes as they darted down to her stomach before looking at her face which held a confused expression.

"What?" She asked staring between the two men.

"Love," Nikolai cleared his throat looking at the Doctor who nodded his head. "Are you perhaps pregnant?" Silence filled the small room and Elaina's light laughter filled the room shortly after as she stared at them with wide eyes.

"Wait you're serious?" She looked at the Doctor who nodded his head.

"If I could just take a few tests, we'll know for sure but I am positive that you are carrying already." His eyes moved towards her stomach. Elaina followed placing her hands softly on her stomach as she stared it for a while.

"You're telling the truth?" She croaked softly, The Doctor nodded.

"I am positive, you are showing signs." Elaina took a deep breathe in before nodding her head.

"I see..." She slowly looked up at Nikolai, "And you're okay, uh with me carrying?" Nikolai raised a brow.

"Why wouldn't I?" He questioned staring at her, "I'm ecstatic that you are carrying our child, love." Her eyes welled with tears and he chuckled leaning down to place a soft kiss on her forehead as he rubbed her back. "I love you so much, mio tesoro and this child is the prove of our love, a mix of us two." He chuckled wiping her tears away. "Are you happy?" Elaina nodded wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face in his abdomen.

"I'm very happy." She sobbed hugging him tightly. Nikolai nodded at the Doctor who dismissed himself giving them privacy. He gently rubbed her back letting her cry until she pulled back herself staring up at him with glistening eyes that made him fall in love with her even more. No words could describe the happiness he felt listening to the Doctor say that she is carrying his child, he was beyond ecstatic about the news and couldn't help himself as he placed his hand on her growing stomach. Getting hard at the thought of her growing with their child inside of her.

"When we get home, I'll show you just how much I love you." He muttered grabbing the back of her nape gently. Elaina's eyes widened and she slowly nodded her head, already anticipating it.

[ Adult Content ]

Elaina couldn't believe it. She was pregnant. Pregnant with Nikolai's baby. Nikolai Valesco a man who was every women's dream. Dream to have, to keep, to bare his children and out of all the women that roamed the Earth she was the lucky one. Her hands unconsciously went down to her stomach once more rubbing it softly. It had slowly registered in her mind while they were on the car ride back to their home and she had Nikolai panicking when she started sobbing. A baby.

"Love, you're not going to start crying again are you?" Nikolai asked chuckling as he laid his hand on her back rubbing it softly.

"I love you," Her bright eyes met his dark ones and he smiled.

"I love you more than you'd ever know, beauty." He spun her around wrapping his arms around her waist as he placed his lips on her. Pleasure coursed through his veins as he tasted her soft lips, loving how soft they were. Her moans edged him on as he placed his hands on her hips gripping them softly. How he loved the pleasurable sounds leaving her lips.

The sound of the elevator opening split them apart but he kept his hands on her as they walked out. He could see how dazed she was as she nibbled on her bottom lip. Just like he had promised at he hospital, he was going to make love to her until they were both spent. And Elaina knew by the shudders that wrecked her body as they entered the apartment, the door shutting behind them.

"Ni—." The words died on her lips as Nikolai captured her soft lips once more, lifting one leg to his waist and tapping on her leg. Getting the message Elaina hoisted herself wrapping her legs tightly around his waist as their lips clashed, not wanting to separate. Nikolai was careful as he slowly walked up the stairs refusing to separate his lips from hers, while Elaina's heart drummed against her chest harshly. The want, the need of having her handsome lover taking her over and over again had her wet between her legs.

A slight squeal left her lips as her back met the bed. Under the dimmed lights in their bedroom she watched with heavy breathing as her handsome lover stripped free of his clothes, his eyes watching as she took his naked body it. His cock stood at attention as she parted her legs without a word, her white dress raised to her hips giving him few of her underwear, a light pink lacy panty. Dipping his head without another word in between her legs, he placed a soft kiss on her pussy loving the way her body shuddered with pleasure.

"Off," She muttered, "Take it off, Niko." Nikolai raised his head meeting her frustrated eyes. He loved when she showed such a demanding sight in bed. Obliging to her wishes he took her panty of tossing it aside and raising her dress over her head revealing her bare chest. Such a sight she was, naked as the day she was born right in front of him with her legs spread wide open her pussy glistening wet.

"I want you." She panted as he ran his finger along her slit, playing with her.

"You want me to do what, beauty?" He raised a brow looking at her moving upwards and groping her bare breast with his free hand teasing her nipple, while his lips latched onto her other nipple causing her to arch her back off the bed.

"I-I...Oh!" She moaned when he gently bit on her hard nipple. Her hands buried themselves in his luscious hair tugging on it as he went ahead sucking on it like a newborn babe. "Love!" She squealed. Nikolai let her nipple go with a pop and raised his head looking at her. Her eyes had darkened with lust waiting for his next move.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream and as he thrusted inside of her without warning. Nikolai gritted his teeth as she clamped tightly around his hard cock. Without a moment of hesitation he began ramming into her wet pussy loving the sounds it made, loving how dripping wet she was. Laying his elbows on the side of her head he continued to move his hips at a merciless pace, grunting with every thrust and every time she clenched around his hard cock.

"I love you so much." He grunted pushing himself back up and raising her legs, placing them on his shoulders and wrapping his arms around her thighs as he pounded into her. A scream left Elaina's lips as he drove deeper into her in their new position, she loved it. She loved the highs he brought her to. Removing one hand from his waist he groped her neglected breast loving the way it fit perfectly into his hand. He couldn't wait till they grew during her pregnancy.

"Niko!" She gasped as he twisted her over on her stomach raising her hips and ramming into her. Panting heavily she clenched around his cock as she neared her release. Nikolai loving the sounds she made didn't stop his merciless pounding even as she came on his cock. He laid her down gently moving his cock in and out of her wet pussy slowly. Her body was sensitive but she hadn't had enough of her man, she craved him even more than before.

"Your pussy is so wet, love." He grunted as he pulled her back into his chest, wrapping his arm around her neck gently keeping her in place as he moved his dick in and out of her slowly picking up his pace.

"So wet for me, huh?" He nibbled on her earlobe gently.

"Yes, Yes!" She screamed as she reached yet another release while he still had a long way to go.

Elaina stared at him as he buried himself between her legs feasting on her wet pussy. Her cheeks burned red as she heard the slurping sounds, he was taking in her wet lips sucking on them softly. He kept a flat hand on her stomach as her back arched off the bed, he couldn't get enough of her taste. A taste he loved.

"Mhmm N-Ni..Niko!" She squealed when he bit on her small bud spreading her lips and diving his tongue into her tight hole. The tight hole he had been buried in. His cock hardened even more as he ate her out loving how she unconsciously grind against his wet tongue. His free hand fisted his cock tugging on it as he at her out.

"Oh!" She gasped when he pulled back blowing on her sensitive pussy.

"Suck my cock." He laid down beside her and she crawled on top of his body placing her pussy right in front of his face while she played with his cock. Chuckling he lowered her pussy onto his face, his tongue peeking out getting another test of her wet pussy while she gently fisted him. Her hands gripped him large cock bringing it to her lips. His body shuddered when she wrapped her lips around his tip sucking on it gently. Nikolai was in seventh heaven.

"That...Thats my girl." He cooed groaning when she took it deeper into her mouth. "Take all that cock in your mouth baby." He hissed as she moved her head around taking his cock deeper. His cock hardened when he remembered how his baby didn't have a gag reflex. With eyes closed, hands gripping her thighs tightly, he groaned when she took him deeper into her mouth until she was at the base. He groaned thrusting his hips upwards, moving his cock deeper into her warm mouth that he loved.

They've been going at it for over three hours, it was reaching late afternoon and Nikolai couldn't get enough of her. He was a beast taking her over and over again. Feasting and worshipping her body, the body that now carried his child. The love of his life, the woman he'd spent his entire life with, the one who held his heart in her hands, he'd do anything for her.

"I love the fact that you are pregnant," He muttered, "I can't wait till your stomach starts growing. Growing with our child." Moving her from on top of him he laid her on her back staring down at her with loving eyes. "I love you with every part of me. I wouldn't be the same without you in my life. I'm glad I met you, I'm glad I ran into you at the gala all those months ago, I'm glad I never stopped searching for you, I'm glad that you are in my life, I'm glad that you made me into a better man, and I'm so fucking happy to be your man, your lover, your partner. Elaina Iniya Laracuena i don't think you'll ever know how much I fucking love you." Tears welled in her eyes and she raised her hands cupping his face. "I love you so much baby, thank you for being strong, thank you for being alive, and thank you for being the mother of our child."A sob escaped her lips as she stared up at him.

"I...I love you." She sobbed. Nikolai smiled softly wiping her tears away with his finger. "I love you so much."

"Let's get married." He stared down at her, her eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" She gasped, he nodded.

"Deadly serious, and I'm not taking no, love." He grinned thrusting into her tight hole. Elaina's eyes widened and a teasing smile crawled on her face.

"Well I guess you'll just have to make me say yes, now won't you, Nikolai?" Nikolai chuckled dipping his hand and kissing her lips. Elaina wrapped her arms tightly around his waist as he pounded into her mercilessly. She loved him buried inside of her, she loved the man that hovered over her worshipping her body, she loved him so much that she couldn't see a future without him in it.

"I'll make you say yes." He grunted as he raised her legs a smirk on his lips.

She didn't just say yes, she screamed it as he pounded into her wet dripping busy without hesitation. Her body carried his mark, he had made sure of it, leaving marks all over her body as he made love to her. 

Note: I know it's rushed, sigh. I'm trying to end this book, it was supposed to end with only twenty chapters but I pushed, I wrote, deleted and rewrote chapters but i finally decided that i've got four more chapters to go, so they'll be pretty long ones clumped together. I've been hella busy with work, finished late today around 12 am and am speeding through my drafts, correcting things before I uploaded. 

Next chapter will be a surprise!

Thank you guys so much for the support you've given towards this book. I enjoy reading all your comments, and am glad that you guys are liking it!(even with all the imperfection and grammatical errors, lmao) Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart

xoxo, maeflower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 1 21
Ella was living the simple life she always wished for. She was a wife to a wonderful man she had been with for 10 years and they shared a beautiful t...
1.8M 81.1K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
147K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
85.2K 3.8K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...