Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

By Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... More

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 8

10.4K 151 98
By Vergil_the_chairman

Y/N POV-
I don't know if god was watching me suffering but if he is then why? Good thing we reached to the festival in time before something 'Bad' would have happened in the car.

Ashe pouted since she said it was her 'turn' what ever that means but I really didn't care that much since were at the festival.

Y/N:" Welp! Here we are." I gesture to the food festival to well... food everywhere what did you expect.

Kai'sa:" As much as I want to carry to my arms your a big boy now." She wiped a tear from her eye.

Y/N:" For the last time Kai'sa I'm not a baby! I can very much take care of myself." I crossed arms and looked away.

Ahri:" But your so-." I held my hand up indicating to shit up.

Y/N:" I swear to god if you continue that sen—." I felt 2 melons behind my bad and heavy breathing as well and knew very wel who was it.

Evelyn:" Ara~ why do you have to be angry darling~." She started stroking my hair with her right hand and played with my cheeks with her left hand.

Akali:" Hey! It's my turn!." She pushed Evelyn to the side and brought my face to her chest. The only thing you can hear was me muffling and probably suffering from the lack of oxygen.

Lux:" I think he needs to breath." She tapped akali's shoulder and pointed at you meaning that you need air.

Akali let go off me and I took a few deep breathes from the 'Incident' and thanks lux for having common sense.

Y/N:" I'm gonna go the festival now." I said taking out my headphones (wireless) and phone out.

Ashe:" You can go alone if you want hun, the girls and I are gonna go our own way so take care of yourself babe~." She kissed my cheek earning a stuttering and blushing me standing.

Y/N:" Why do g-girls have to do t-that?." I said rubbing my cheek were she kissed it. The girls giggled at my (cute) reaction then gave me one last hug before we all departed. "I will never understand women."

I walked in a different direction to roam around the festival and started checking the food around the place and I gotta say each good I took was tasty, some more than others but nonetheless it was yummy.

I then saw someone eerily similar to akali appearance but Instead of a normal Blake pony tail it's blonde. And her outfit taste is different as well.

It's either sisters, cousins or she's just someone who's a crazy fan of akali but nonetheless she looks good in her own way if it makes any sense

?:" Hello can I help you sir-." I looked over to see the source of the voice and saw a girl who's face was dead and... eyes sparkling.

Y/N:" Yeah can I have two [F/F] please?." She broke out of her trance and nodded. Then another girl came up and I guess started working with the person I just talked to not too long ago.

I felt a finger tapped in my shoulder so I turned around the same person I saw who looked eerily similar to akali and waved at me and I waved back.

Y/N:" Can I help you?." I said raising my left eye brow since I didn't really have any problem with her since I never talked to her.

?:" Are you Y/N?." I was a bit shocked since no one here really recognized me so I nodded then I guess she squealed in joy and jumped a bit from excitement. " I'm such a huge fan of you! Can I please, Please get your autograph?." She showed a phot of me dancing at one of our concerts.

I cleared my throat a bit since I think this is my first time interacting with a fan in person.

Y/N:" O-Of course. Anything for a f-fan." I was pretty nervous since I didn't want to mess up my first fan meeting irl so I composed my self, took the photo and wrote my autograph.

I then gave the phot back to her then she bowed and I bowed as well. She looked like she wanted a hug or something...

Y/N:" Umm... you want a hug or something?." She nodded rapidly and I opened my arms but was suddenly crushed by the bear hug she was giving me.
"O...o...f."

Thankfully I was saved by the girl who I ordered my food too, the blonde broke the hug and chuckled awkwardly.

?:" Ehehe... whoops sorry." I waved my hand meaning it was fine then she ran off somewhere god knows then someone called me.

?:" Excuse me sweetie but your food is ready." I nodded, payed for my food then waved my goodbye but before I could walk away another girl came up to me.

?:" Excuse me hun but what's your name?." I was kinda freaking out why she's asking but decided why not tell.

Y/N:" I'm Y/N L/N miss..."

Senna:" It's senna for you sweet cheeks~." I groaned uncontrollably and looked away earning a giggle from her. " Are you friends with akali?." I nodded still looking down in the ground.

She kept her finger on my chin and brought up close to her face.

Senna:" So you all going to karaoke tonight huh?." I shyly nodded making smile even more. " Just heads up kid." She whispered in my ear. " Me and my friend are coming aswell. Don't worry your friends knows us and knows we're coming so don't sweat it."

?:" Senna! A little help will ya?." She came walking at her direction and was about to yell at senna then looked at me and smirked.

?:" You again? Looks like day is getting better and better." I don't know if she was being sarcastic or not but since they both giggles I guess she meant it?.
"The names Qiyana honey buns." She winked at me while I blushed and looked away.

Senna:" Believe it or not Qi but this is the guy coming to our karaoke tonight."

Qi:" Is that so?." She nodded. " There's going to be a bunch of girls hun and your going to be the only guy, you know that right?." I didn't know that I'll be the only guy but I just nodded either way.

Senna:" As much as I would love to get to know you, our work isn't going to work itself will it now?." I chuckled and nodded 'Lord... no one wonder why KDA fell fro him. He's so shy, cute and adorable'.

Qi:" Unfortunately yes and I hoped you liked the food hun." I nodded and complimented her food.
"D'oh shtap it, your too kind." I awkwardly laughed while she was getting all giddy as if she were a high school girl.

Y/N:" Anyways I'll be going now. It was nice knowing you too." I bowed to them while they did a little bow and left to work but before they did Qi and senna gave me a blow kiss and went back to work.
"I still don't get why do girls do that me." I asked pretty annoyed but kicked it out of my mind since I'm still gonna roam around the festival.

K/DA POV-

Evelyn:" Ara Ara~ looks like our lover boy met our friends Already." She said while eating dumpling and having three more on her left hand.

Ahri." indeed. Looks like there'll be no awkward tention tonight at the karaoke." Her tail started wagging left and right ok excitement.

Akali." I just hope my sister didn't break his back too much." She chucked a bit and went back to eating ramen as usual.

Kai'sa:" Tonight is gonna be.... Fun~." The 4 giggled seductively and went back to eating their food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
11.5K 205 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
126K 2.7K 43
Y/n l/n is a young man from Zaun who has recently moved into piltover thanks to his father getting him into the most prestigious University in all th...
148K 7K 40
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...