She Who Belongs to Nikolai

By maeflowerseason

Elaina Iniya Larcuena had just returned after a year of traveling. She had walked along the great wall of Chi... More

She Who Belongs To Nikolai
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two

Chapter Twenty - Four

6K 192 2
By maeflowerseason

T W E N T Y - F O U R

[UNEDITED!]

Elaina woke up in the evening with arms wrapped around her waist. Turning around to face her handsome lover she is met with his tightly shut eyes and even breathing. Bringing her hand up from under the blanket she trailed it down his face softly trailing over his sharp brows wishing he'd open his eyes already so she can gaze into the orbs she fell in love with. With a soft giggle, she leaned towards him placing a kiss on his forehead, his nose, both his cheeks before hovering over his lips.

With a groan, Nikolai opened his eyes greeted by his lovely woman's bright, playful eyes and soft lips that hovered over his. A tease she was early in the day.

"Why don't you kiss these lips that made you high last night, baby." He teased gruffly. Elaina's cheeks coated a light pink and she lightly slapped the top of his chest.

"Niko!"

"It's true." He huffed puckering his lips out to her. Elaina rolled her eyes and leaned over kissing his lips softly before pulling back. "Thank you, my love."

"Let's have pancakes today?" She asked sitting up and letting him lay on her lap with his arms around her chest.

"Anything you want, piccolo." He said rubbing his face on her thigh causing her to giggle at his antics. "I'd like you for breakfast though."

"Nikolai!" She whined fanning her suddenly heated face. Chuckling he shook his head his hand rubbing her exposed back softly.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled, "Let's go shower why don't we." He said getting up. "You want to take a bath or a shower?" Elaina didn't hear him as she gazed at his body that was exposed when he stood the sheet falling onto the bed. "Baby?"

"Uh?" She looked up into his eyes a bit dazed. Nikolai leaned over placing his palms on the bed his head raised as he looked her in the eyes, "What?"

"If you keep looking at me like that I will eat you," He groaned noticing the look in his eyes. The want, the need, the fire. "Now do you want to take a shower or a bath?"

"A bath." She answered, "a warm one please." Nikolai nodded leaning forward and placing a kiss on her nose before pulling back. Giving her a teasing wink he walked into the bathroom naked as the day he was born leaving a hot, and bothered Elaina behind who was busy fanning her face and trying to rid of the dirty thoughts that popped in her head as she watched him walk away.

It was New Years Eve and their families and friends were coming together to celebrate at a near by restaurant. Elaina was ecstatic to celebrate the bringing of the New Year with her lover, her family and her friends. Rolling out of bed with the sheet tightly wrapped around her naked body she shuffled into the bathroom almost falling over when she stepped on the sheet.

"Love," Nikolai greeted her with a chuckled as he took his hand from the bath water. "Come here." Elaina shuffled over and Nikolai grabbed on the sheet unwrapping it from around her body.

"Niko!" She screeched trying to pry his hands off the sheet wrapped tightly around her body.

"You can't bathe in the sheets," He chuckled shaking his head, "I've seen that delectable body off yours a million times," He said pry the sheet of her body, "And what I'd do to see it another million more." His arms wrapped around her naked waist pulling her body flush against his. "I love you." He placed a soft peck on her nose causing her to giggle.

"Niko!" She squealed as he picked her up and stepped into the large bathtub. Nikolai chuckled as he placed her body in between his legs, her back against his chest and his arms around her front.

"How is it?" He asked.

"Warm." Elaina smiled tilting her head to look at him, "Thank you."

"Anything for you." He placed a kiss on the back of her head.

They enjoyed a quiet, warm bath indulging in each other's company. Hands intertwined, body against body, water warming up their cold bodies. They were at peace just being with each other. That is love. Elaina's sweet humming filled the silent bathroom as she played with the bubbles in the bathtub. Nikolai had his arms wrapped around her waist as he placed his chin on her shoulder watching as she played with the bubbles excitedly.

"What time do we have to be at the restaurant?" She mumbled leaning back into his warm embrace.

"Around 7 pm." He said as he held onto her tightly. Elaina hummed closing her eyes when she remembered it was way past seven when they had woken up.

"Nikolai!" She sprung up from the bathtub. "We're late!"

"Baby," Nikolai groaned slicking his hair back with the warm water as he stared up at his lover's voluptuous body tripping with water. His chest leaped with glee and his eyes darkened with need as he stared up at her.

"Niko are you paying attention?" He stared at her pouting lips and a voice in the back of his mind was suddenly telling him to forget all about the stupid party, to stay home and worship his love.

"I am baby, but you're making it very hard." He chuckled, her eyes widened and she pouted leaning down to slap his chest.

"Stop." She mumbled, "let's go get ready we already had a bath."

"I don't want to go." He groaned, and he really didn't want to.

"Come on, baby." Elaina pouted as she stared at him with wide eyes. Nikolai groaned one who could never deny his lover. Standing up in all of his naked glory he picked her up chuckling when she squealed and clung to him.

"Just know that you won't be sleeping when we come back home." He grumbled placing her down on the bathroom rug and grabbing their towels.

"Thank you." She smiled up at him. Nikolai stared at her with a smile on his face and leaned down pecking her soft lips.

"Are you alright?" He asked when he saw her face cringe as she started walking out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her tightly. Her face flushed and he realized why she had such an expression on her face. A smirk adorned his face as he followed after her out the bathroom keeping close eye on her.

"Elaina." He called as he watched her walk into the closet.

"Shush, Niko." She huffed as she rid her towel to get dressed. Nikolai leaned against the wall lazily watching as she put her undergarments on, loving the way her chest bounced as she placed her bra on.

"Need help?" He chuckled eyeing her as she struggled to clip her bra due to her wet hair.

"Please." She whined moving towards him. Nodding his head he placed his hand on her bra clipping it before his hand went towards her covered breasts kneading them. "Stop." She mumbled half-heartedly as he started placing kisses on her neck.

"I don't want to go." He mumbled lightly sucking on her skin.

"We have to," She moaned clinging to him as he continued to tease her, nibbling on her collarbone bone. "Please, Niko." Nikolai reluctantly pulled back sighing as he ran his hand through his damp hair.

"I'll get dressed." He grumbled watching as a beautiful smile adorned his lovers face. Satisfaction coursed through his veins and he leaned down kissing her. What he'd do to keep a smile on her beautiful face.

They hurried to get dressed, Nikolai placing a simple white buttoned-down shirt paired with dark jeans while Elaina had dressed in a white knitted sweater and a pair of black jeans. Nikolai of course didn't take lightly to her not wearing a coat and rummaged through his closet searching for a coat suitable for her and when he couldn't find one he had thrown one of his larger ones over Elaina not caring that she had submerged under the coat. Elaina let out a sigh and decided not to fight against him or they were really not going to leave the apartment.

The party was in full swing when the couple had arrived. They received knowing looks from their siblings who all shook their heads. Nikolai hadn't cared if they knew what they were doing before they had arrived, he rather be home indulging in his love than be at a party. But his love wanted to celebrate with their friends and families and who was he to deny her that. Everything and anything she wanted he'd gladly give.

"Nikolai!" Elaina heard two unfamiliar voices and turned to see two handsome men approaching them much to Nikolai's dismay.

"Chase, Bryan." Nikolai greeted his two close friends.

"Ian your back!" Chase grinned tossing his arm around Ian who glared at the male.

"Dude you've known since last month." Ian groaned pushing him off of him.

"And whose this beauty?" Bryan asked looking at Elaina who gave him a small smile.

"Elaina." She introduced herself, Nikolai grunted pulled her closer to him.

"You won't introduce us, my friend?" Bryan chuckled slightly shocked at his friend's possessive nature.

"There is no need for her to associate herself with you guys." Nikolai deadpanned giving his friend a dark look.

"Bryan Scott." Bryan introduced himself, "And this one beside me is Chase Henry."

"Nice to meet you two." Elaina smiled as she wrapped her arms around Nikolai. "I'll go talk to my brothers," She motioned to the three brothers huddled in the corner whispering amongst themselves.

"Ian, would you like to join me?" Ian nodded.

"It'd be my pleasure to join you." Elaina smiled pulling away from Nikolai and looping her arm through Ian who grinned at his younger brother. "Guess it's my turn to woo her."

"Watch it, Fratello." Nikolai warned as he pulled Elaina back placing a kiss on her lips, "Don't go too far from my sight."

"I'll only be a few feet away." She mumbled patting his chest softly.

"This is a sight to behold." Chase whistled lowly.

"Shut it, mongrel." Bryan elbowed him.

"Dude, rude!" Chase hissed.

"Don't worry, Nik. I'll make sure she doesn't stray far." Ian winked before he and Elaina left, leaving the three friends alone.

"Where'd you get a beauty like that, Nik?"

"The Gala you two didn't bother to attend." He said grabbing a drink from a passing waiter.

"I knew I should've gone." Chase groaned, "But Marli wanted to take a trip."

"You're still with her?" Bryan scrunched his face.

"Nope." Chase shook his head, "We're not together."

"But you will end up getting back together." Nikolai grunted taking a sip of his drink, "It's been like this since you've met her."

"And who am I to deny a beautiful seductress like her?" Chase chuckled, "She's also my parent's ideal type for me."

"You're parents are out of their minds." Bryan shook his head.

"Your lover is the Laracuena brother's sister?" Chase rose a brow, "I never knew those brothers had a sister."

"Neither did I," Bryan said.

"A love child?" Chase questioned.

"No." Nikolai shook his head, "Elaina is a private person, per her wishes her brothers and father diverted the attention of the media away from her. Rodrico never denied he had a daughter in fact he gushes about her so often she has to remind him not to." He chuckled remembering catching her little love scolding her endearing father over the phone. "She's rather spent her time being herself than have to plaster a fake persona for the media."

They looked over to the siblings to see Elaina giggling as she lightly punched her brothers arm. Unbeknownst to them, the brothers had unconsciously placed themselves in a protective barrier around Elaina who was oblivious to it as well. Nikolai wanted nothing more than to take her home but he'd let her have her time with her friends and family before he shuts them away in his room for the next few days.

"You've found a good woman." Bryan stated, "A beauty."

"She is indeed beautiful, I have to say I am jealous of you, Nik." Chase chuckled nudging Nikolai. "We'll be invited to the wedding right?"

"I'll think about it," Nikolai smirked ignoring the baffled expression on his friend's faces.

"You can't seriously leave your two close friends out of your wedding." Chase glared at him, "What happened to you?"

"The wedding can't happen without the best man you know," Bryan argued.

"Best man, psst you?" Chase cackled. "I'm going to be the best man."

"No, you're not." Bryan glared, "I am."

"I'm the best man dumbass, we've been through shit together."

"So have we."

Nikolai rubbed his forehead wanting nothing more than to knock his two childish friends out but he held himself back. Sighing he looked over the two arguing figures to see his love approaching with a female draped on her side. He rose a brow when he caught her blushing face and she quickened her pace.

"Niko," She called out slipping from the unknown females grasp and moving to his side. "This is my Nana, Eliza Laracuena." She introduced her grandmother to Nikolai who leaned down shaking her hand softly.

"I did not know you went ahead and got yourself a beast, doll." Eliza chuckled staring at Nikolai with amused eyes. "Now I see why you were late."

"Nana." Elaina scolded fanning her blushing face.

"Sorry," Elijah showed up behind them with a chuckle, "She's had quite a lot to drink."

"Elijah don't disturb me." Eliza scolded her grandson.

"Now what is your name, son." Nikolai chuckled.

"Nikolai, ma'am." Eliza nodded a twinkling look in her eyes.

"Take good care of my little doll or I will castrate you," Eliza smiled softly as she caressed Elaina's face, "She's a precious little babe to our family that's only ever been filled with men. A house filled with testosterone will turn any woman mad I tell you." She shook her head.

"I promise to love her until my dying breath."

"That is what my Emmanuel told me before he too passed." She smiled as she hugged Elaina. "My beautiful Iniya maybe your brother is right I had too much to drink," she laughed lightly.

"I think so too, nana." Elaina giggled pressing a kiss to her grandmother's cheek. "I love you."

"As do I darling, enjoy the rest of your night." Leaning closer to Elaina she whispered, "Maybe I'll finally be a great-grandmother seeing as your brothers are lifting up any time soon."

"Nana!" Elijah and Elaina exclaimed. Elize tossed her head back chuckling as she held onto Elijah who shook his head with an amused smile on his face.

"Come on, nana let's get sit you down." Elijah said, "Iniya I'll see you later." Elaina nodded waving at her grandmother who cast her a wink before being whisked away.

"You're grandmother wants to be a great-grandma?" Nikolai raised a teasing brow as he stared down at his blushing love. "Maybe we should head off."

"Niko!" Her face flushed as she slapped his chest. "Apparently she and your grandmother were talking early sharing some drinks and then along the way they started speaking of kids."

"Ah," Nikolai groaned, "I can already hear my grandmother demanding me to give her kids." Elaina giggled wrapping her arms around his waist and looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"I'd be more than happy to give you kids." She muttered closing her eyes as he leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't forget we're here." Chase interrupted earning a kick from Bryan who rolled his eyes at his idiotic friend.

"Ignore him," Bryan scoffed, "He's got a few loose screws in his head."

"I don't!" Chase argued glaring hatefully at him. Elaina giggled watching as the two bickered back and forth before they were stopped by Nikolai who glared at them.

"So Elaina," Chase cleared his throat, "How old are you?" 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Yayayayaayayaya i know i'm very late with this chapter but i've been working late hours these days and it's been killing me but it's work and i need the money you know, *sigh*

It's a short chapter but bear with me please, :((  i'm slacking for good reasons. 

hope you enjoy though!! and stay safe during this time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 18K 66
#99 in Romance on 15 April 2016 #6 in Chicklit on 3rd May 2016 Changed Genre to Chicklit on 22 April 2016 Story is in English "Can I ask you somethin...
85.9K 3.8K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...
9.1K 209 26
Zoha was a confident girl, she kept her ground when needed. She had a heart full of love.....a heart that would crave love. Dimitri was powerful. He...
211K 4.4K 36
"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to never leave your bed side until you satisfie...