The lost ~Hatori Love Story

By mehellokittyKYE711

Who would've known Hatori would fall in love again. Especially with someone who isn't exactly apart of the zo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bunz Note
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

2K 52 3
By mehellokittyKYE711

~Yukimi's POV

It's been two weeks since I told Tohru and Shigure that I'd come over to spend New Year's with them.

I had all of the things I needed for four days packed away in a suitcase. My father actually left last night for his flight earlier than I was expecting but more time for me the longer he's gone.

Once I made it to Shigure's house I knocked lightly on the door being sure to remove my shoes as Tohru answered letting me in. 

"I bought coffee jelly!!!" I cheerfully shouted greeting everyone as I looked to see Hatori standing up looking over at me.

Tohru pulled me upstairs to her room where she helped me put my bag away. When I turned around I let out a scream not knowing it was Momiji behind me who had startled me.

"So did you tell Hatori yet?" Tohru asks at the same time Momiji scared us.

"Did I scare you?" Momiji laughed giggling. "Tell Harii what?" He asked curiously.

"Uh.." I tried to grab Momiji knowing he would run off to blabber just as we said something.

"I know you like Harii, I think you should just tell him that" Momiji was trying to encourage me to be confident but it wasn't going to work. Despite all the rumors going around, I could never pull myself to tell Hatori I'm in love. 

If he rejects me then I don't think I'd ever fall in love again.

Wait did I just admit to myself that I'm in love?

People would think that it's just a small crush but its more than just a small crush.

"Momiji-" I started only to be cut off by such a stern voice that sent shivers down my spine even making my legs feel like jello for a second.

Turning around I looked to see Hatori standing in the doorway.

"You and I are going out" He walked in grabbing my arm pulling me into his hard rock chest giving me a tight hug.

My eyes widened at this sudden action of his. I don't understand why he's hugging me not that I hate it but this sudden touch is making my heart speed up.

My cheeks became warm slowly followed by slight stinging pain. Once we separated I tried to turn back to Momiji and Tohru to hide my blushing face. Before I could fully turn towards them Hatori pulled me out of the room and down the steps.

"Have fun you two" Shigure led us out the front door as a woman yelled at him to finish his papers. I wonder what that was all about as Hatori opened the car door for me closing it as I had gotten in, before getting into the driver side of the car.

"Hatori, what's all this about?" I asked curiously looking over to him as we pulled out of the driveway.

"A secret place" We silently drove for 25 minutes, which somewhat made it feel awkward since I was alone with Hatori in a long time. I guess I'm so used to having the others with us whenever we do something.

We finally arrived at our destination as Hatori helped me out of the car and into the building.

From the outside, even the inside it was pretty unpredictable what this place was.

I saw several men and women that walked past us were hand in hand or either had there arms locked leaned against each other.

It would be nice if Hatori and I could hold hands maybe. Do I just grab it or should I ask him? Why do I have to be so nervous around him like this? If I don't calm down my cheeks will turn a bright red.

While deep in my thoughts Hatori wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He caught me off guard as he handed the lady our tickets. The lady in return gave us two candles to take in with us.

We entered to see that there were lights hanging from cherry blossoms trees. It was a breathtaking scenery, the way everything was so nicely set up.

"This is so beautiful" I ran under the cherry blossom tree telling Hatori to take a picture as some of the leaves were falling.

"1-2-3" I smiled posing cutely under the tree as he took the picture on his phone. Rushing over I looked to see how it turned out.

"Wow a doctor and a photographer" I teased laughing.

"Would you like a photo of both of you?" One of the workers asked as she had on a beautiful glittery dress.

"Sure, Thank you" I said handing her Hatori's phone pulling him under the tree as we had a small gap in between us.

"Move in closer you two" The lady directed as we stepped a bit closer. My hands her were behind my back as it began to become a bit awkward between us. "Come on,more love" Like everyone else she must have assumed we were a couple as she kept directing us to move even closer to each other before taking the photo.

Hatori seemed impatient in how this was going, so he grabbed my waist pulling me into his chest. I looked up at him blushing as this bought back memories of that night at the beach house. The night that I thought he was going to kiss me but didn't.

I'm doing it again. I'm staring into his eyes, only this time I won't lean in because he doesn't seem to feel the same way. Thye're just rumors and assumptions made by other people.

Were only on this so called date because Shigure bought tickets and gave them to us. This will be over soon but I'll enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

"Perfect!!!" The sound of the camera clicking followed by the bright flashy lights indicating that she had finished taking the picture already.

I thanked the woman again taking his phone back looking through the pictures with him seeing that she took several photos of us.

I had no idea I thought it would be just that one but they all came out really good.

Looking up from the photos I noticed that the sceneray began to change. It became darker, some of the lights even began to flicker on and off which began to make me feel uneasy about this.

"Hatori, Did we take a wrong turn or something?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"No I don't think we did" He had a blank expression as usual but how could he be so calm right now. I rubbed my arms together a bit as it had gotten slightly colder.

Stopping dead in my tracks tugging on Hatori's shirt. My eyes had widened at the sight before me.

"What's wrong?"

"T-T-T-he" I began to stutter pointing at the writing on the wall that appeared out of no where in red. The floors would start creeking as I looked around in the dark. When the lights flickered on again it was only in one spot a few feet away from us.

Startled by a figured that had its back to us with long black hair. It wasn't long before the lights went off again. I was scared knowing something would jump out when the lights came on again, so I can prepare myself for it right?

As soon as the light came back on in a particular spot closer to us at the same time. The figures face could be seen. She had a huge slit across her face walking to us slowly. I could feel my knees become weak as I shivered until she picked up her pace running at us yelling.

"Am I pretty?!" She yelled, causing me to scream loudly clutching onto Hatori's leg at this point.

More lights came on but they were green lights making it easier for us to see a path but not to see what surrounded us.

"Come on Yukimi, you have to be brave if you want to survive this together" He grabbed my hand gently pulling me up cupping my face making me look at him. "Be brave for me" He said kissing my forehead gently causing me to nearly melt in his arms.

"O-Ok... I will protect you from the monsters in here Hatori" I said holding his hand as I slowly crept forward mainly squinting hoping it would make it less scary for me to lead him through the scary place.

We proceeded through a door that looked similar to the inside of a house.

"This seems familiar" Hatori mentioned in which it kind of does. It looks like something out of a horror movie. There was blood on the walls that pointed towards the steps but me being me thinking that we should go through the room.

"It wants us to go up the steps but I think we should head through the other door over there" I explained to him pointing.

"If you say so, maybe its a way out" Hatori rested a hand on my shoulder giving me more courage to push on.

I didn't feel as scared as I was before.

"Let's go" I said pointing forward as we proceeded opening a door that led to the kitchen. "Certainly not a way out"

Just as I said that two other people came running at us followed by a bigger zombie looking creature with a chainsaw. I quickly pushed Hatori the way that we came as I screamed heading back to the way we came by the stairs.

"I think we should take the stairs" I said panting looking over at the two that followed up out of the kitchen area.

" I think that's a great idea" That voice belonged to none other than Arisa. My eyes widened as we both realized that we had ran into each.

What was she doing here of all places?

"What are you doing here?" I asked shockingly.

"I could ask you the same thing" She stood up catching herself. "Wait don't tell me you're on a date with the doctor" She teased as I had nearly forgotten she did meet Hatori when our school had the festival event. Yuki needed a check-up that day so he came to school to do it.

The person that she was with stood up as well looking at me and then at Hatori.

"Kureno!!!" My jaw dropped open. "Wait you two are on a date or something" I before realizing Arisa had her hair back. " You changed your hair" I smiled or more like smirked chuckling in an evil way.

"No, we're not on a date" She tried to explain as Hatori confirmed the same thing about us. "Don't tell the girls" She pleaded looking down at me pinching my cheeks harshly pulling on them.

"Owww!!! Fine!! Fine, I won't tell anyone" I rubbed my cheeks as she smiled hugging me until we heard something drop from upstairs and the door leading to the kitchen bang.

We all hurridly ran up the stairs but cautiously headed through another door.

"Yukimi, remember that scary movie we went to see last year with the girl, the boy, and the black cat in the haunted house" Arisa said as she held onto Kureno.

"You mean Ju-On" Just as I said the name, I started to hear that death rattling sound that paranoid me for weeks. "Something just brushed against me" I whined grabbing Hatori's arm again.

"It was probably me" Hatori said calmly as I shook my head.

"How can you and Kureno be so calm at a time like this?" I asked whining more letting out a slight whimper thinking about that eerie sound that started up again. It sounded really close by almost like it was coming from behind us.

I slowly turned around to see that the boy was blocking the door way the ghost girl was in the corner of the roof as she dropped down before us causing Arisa and I to let out a blood curdling scream. Quickly I jumped up into Hatori arms wrapping my legs around him like a child burying my face into his neck.

"I don't want to be brave anymore!!!" I yelled holding tightly onto Hatori as I possibly could wanting to leave.

"Over here!!!" Kureno's voice called out as the closet door led to another room. Hatori let me down pulling be me along as we ran through followed by Kureno and Arisa making sure the door closed behind us.

"Are you okay?" Hatori asked tucking pieces off my hair out of my face wiping my tears.

"Awww, Yukimi I didn't know you scare easily" Arisa started laughing at me. "You're honestly worse than Tohru" She said lightly pinching my cheeks as I pouted.

"Maybe we can get out up there" Hatori pointed to the top of the stairs.

The door behind us slid open just as that eerie rattling noise could be heard again. I dared not turn around but instead I ran up the stairs so quickly forgetting about Hatori.

I turned back around running down the steps and seeing the ghost in the door way moving her body weirdly as she continued to make that noise. I grabbed Hatori's arm trying to pull him up the stairs but found that the ghost had grabbed his other arm.

"I won't let you take him, scary ghost thing!!!" I shouted swatting at the ghost causing her to let go as I closed the door again whining about how scary that was.

"You got over one of your biggest fears to save Hatori" Arisa patted me on the head as Hatori smiled down at me thanking me.

He smiled, I really want to take a picture of this moment since it only happened once every blue moon. It made me feel all warm inside to see him smile again.

We proceeded up the stairs making it to a room with a fire pot in the middle and a lady sitting behind that pot.

"You've reached the end of the trial" She smiled warmly at us despite being dressed in as she looked like one of those scary ghosts as well. "You may now light your candles and make a wish before proceeding back to the other side" I didn't realize I was still holding onto this candle the whole time.

One by one we lit our candles and made wishes before blowing them out dropping them into the pot. We headed out through a door that led us back to the parking lot.

"Yes!!! Were aliveeee in one piece" I cheered breathing in the fresh air.

After we said our goodbyes to Arisa and Kureno, we headed back to Hatori's car.

"Although I was scared I had a great time, I wouldn't have made it through without you Hatori" I smiled getting into the car with him. "Thank you"

"No need to thank me" Just as he leaned over to put on my seat belt, my head turned in his direction not aware that he was leaning forward again causing our lips to meet. That probably wasn't supposed to happen, he was probably aiming for my cheek, however, he hasn't pulled away or anything either. I closed my eyes taking it all in.

He slid his hand behind my head deepening the kiss which shocked me more. During the beach house, he didn't seem to want to kiss me but now, he doesn't seem to mind what's happening.

Our lips moved together in perfect sync, it was amazing, the moment was perfect, the time was perfect.

We broke away gasping for air as we stared into each other's eyes for a bit more.

"Let me get you back before they think we've run away" He said jokingly as the only response I could give was a quick nod. I looked away nervously, trying to hide my blushing face as I replayed what just happened in my head.

The night turned out to be so great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.5K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...
12.4K 290 27
Her name is Mizuki Sohma, the twin sister of Hatsuharu. She isn't a part of the zodiac, but growing up around them has given her a vague idea of thei...
59.8K 2K 52
"Some people believe that seeing a butterfly is supposed to remind you that your deceased loved ones are still watching over you." In which a girl wi...