Royal Thief (Editing)

By lhiizzy

Annabelle, a Mexican-American is a pickpocket who steals from anyone to survive and fend for her sick mum. Su... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author Note.

Chapter 21

161 34 14
By lhiizzy

Annabelle

My eyes moved from Aaron, who sat facing me, to Logan, who stood facing the fireplace with his back to us.

The encounter with Logan's ex, the same lady I was impersonating, wasn't the pleasant welcome we all expected. Logan got over the shock quicker, but the frown that made his lips tiner was evidence he was brainstorming himself.

I felt thrown out of the plot, as I sat on the grey sofa in his room with my hands holding on to my phone.

Why was she here?

How could she be dating Leo?

What is going to happen next?

My head was blank with no answer to these questions, the thought of doom and being caught, were all I could think of.

I took my eyes off Logan seizing the opportunity to properly survey his room. It was quite similar to mine, with a chandelier hanging right at the middle, a gathering of sofa's away from his well-dressed bed with a white duvet covering it.

My eyes went glued to the painting of a lady in a black dress, hung on his powder blue wall, she was  surrendered by black rose-like flowers, her eyes were focused on her viewers, searching their souls.

I stared into her eyes and felt the hair at the back of my neck stood up.

"What are you going to do?" Aaron asked, snapping me back reality.

"She won't say a word," Logan answered, moving from the fireplace with his hands in his pocket.

"How sure are you?" Aaron asked.

"I know Eva," he said, his voice cold and deep.

"But why is she here?"

Logan moved to the piano placed in front of a little drawer facing the sofa's, he took off his jacket and took his seat on the piano stool.

"That is left for me to find out."

I speechlessly turned to Aaron whose face was calm as always, but the redness of his nose sold him out. Just then, we heard a knock, Aaron stood up and strolled to the door.

"Good morning Your highness," he greeted with a bow.

"Good morning Aaron." Came the high-pitched voice.

Logan stood from his position and headed to the door where a redhead stood, from my script I knew she was the youngest of the royals.

"Laura," Logan said, pulling her to a hug.

"Don't squish me brother."  she pulled out with a wide grin.

He lifted her hair in a playful manner. "You dyed your hair?"

Ignoring his question she pushed past Logan. "Where is she?"

I stood up ready to impress another royal, but without warning, she pulled me into a hug.

"It's soo nice to meet you Eva, I hope dating my brother hasn't been as awful as I think it is?" She said pulling out.

I smiled. "It isn't, and it's nice to meet you Laura."

"Have mum seen this?" Logan asked ignoring the connection between his sister and I. He lifted the tip of her hair, which made her turned back, slapped his hands and turned to me smiling.

"Don't worry eldest one, her majesty the queen, who is also my mother, has commanded I wash them off."

"C'mon, we don't have to stand like guards," Logan said, taking his seat.

I looked up in search of Aaron, to noticed he was gone.

"When did you get back?" Logan asked Laura who sat facing us both.

"Yesterday, I had to ensure Edward was ready to meet mum."

"Edward?"

She bit her lower lips as her face turned red. "My date."

"I hope he is also ready to meet me?"

"Sure, I told him all about you," she said, with a smirk.

She stood up, moved to the piano and slowly played a key which echoed around the room. "Oh I forgot, mum request we all move to the ballroom, the others must be waiting."

Oh God, dancing again.

"We'll be down in a minute Laura, I just need a word with Eva."

"Oh, lovers stuff, I understand,"  She said, moving away from the piano.

"Alright, I equally need to change from this."

I stared at her maroon red shirt that was tucked to a black jean trouser at the front and left flying at the back.

This is great. I thought, not sure I could pull that look.

"Don't keep Daniel waiting, he can be crazy."

"Sure baby sis," Logan said, as he walked her to the door.

The moment he closed the door he turned to me. "You have to keep the act up."

"Really? you want me to continue with this?" I asked, watching him moved to the sofa.

He sat silently with his brows raised.

Quite the answer.

"And how sure are you that she won't say a word?"

"Because she wants something, I know her so well."

"Well give her what she wants," I muttered standing up. "Is this the right time to ask why you are doing this?"

"None of your business," he said, as he equally stood up.

"That's a perfect answer, I never expected less from you," I said, like a proud father praising his son.

***

We walked beside each other into the large ballroom which was a bit crowded than last time.

Rose stood beside Eva, engrossed in a conversation, Leo and Laura, who was now in a yellow sundress were having a good laugh. I moved my eyes to the other three gentlemen which include Daniel in his leggings, the other two were new faces which I immediately placed to be Edward, Laura's date and Scott Rose's husband. One had a long black hair that was packed at the back, while the other had short curly black hair.

"Alas, if it ain't the two traitors." I stopped on my tracks as Rose advanced towards us with a frown.

"You both left me," She sneered, her hands folded on her chest

"In good hands of course," Logan said with a smirk.

"In the hands of grandma and Mum, I was bored."

"And I thought I had you entertained last night." came a deep rich voice from behind Rose, the long-haired man, with a perfect pointed nose, placed his hands on her waist and she rested her head on his chest.

"Of course you did love, I just needed something to threaten them with."

"I guess I just ended your plans?"

"Thank God you did Scott, she can be dramatic." Logan extended his hand wearing a grin. "It's been long mate."

"Let's not talk about the past, let's talk about now."

"Wise words Scott, this is Eva, my girlfriend," his said, placing his left hand on my back.

Scott stretched out his hands. "It's nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you."

"I hope they are all good?" I said, while we shook hands.

"Must be, because I've also heard a lot about you."

My heart skipped a bit as I stared up at her, Logan moved his hands slowly down my back, a sign I understood the moment I looked up at him and saw the tight smile on his lips.

"Eva, meet Selena," Leo introduced, standing beside her with an innocent smile and never taking his eyes off me.

Calm down Anna, I thought taking her stretched hand in mine.

"Since its introduction time, Logan meet Edward," Laura said, joining the cycle with her date.

I immediately noticed the earring on Edward left ear and his nose, also, a tattoo that ran down his neck into his white long sleeves, a badass look, but the lack of muscle killed it.

"Well nice to meet you Edward," Logan said, as they shook hands

"Jeez, it's nice to meet the prince of England."

A loud clapped from the other end of the room drew my attention to Daniel.

"Time for dancing people," Daniel called. "Since we are complete today, you'll be sticking to your partners."

With his hand still on my back, Logan lead the way to Daniel, who switched on a radio.

Oh God help your child. I prayed, my mind already playing ways things could go wrong.

***

Edward got the best of it, he totally stole the show by continuously missing the steps.

After minutes of going through drills, Daniel called it off. He moved to Edward and continued his instructions, while Laura strolled towards me, her face red in embarrassment by her date's display.

"You seemed to have gotten used to this," She said, pointing to Daniel and Edward as the rest split into smaller group. Logan moved to Scott while Rose joined Leo and Eva.

"Trust me, my first session was worst."

She smiled. "I hope he catches up, Mum isn't in approve of us."

"She isn't?" I asked, not shocked by this disclosure.

She nodded. "I'm also sure Logan will be having a long discussion with him."

My eyes moved to Logan, who left the company of Scott to Edward, while Daniel strolled out of the room.

"From the look of things, he sure will."

Laura sighed as we both watched them walked out of the ballroom.

"I've you gotten a tour around the castle?" She inquired suddenly.

I nodded. "Logan took it upon himself."

A bright smiled spread on her face. "I'm sure he missed a spot."

"Where is that?"

"The library," She said, looking excited and forgetting the fact her date was in the hands of her brother.

"Is it filled with family history only or with interesting novels?"

She lets out a small laugh. "I see you've heard about my mother's hate for romantic writes up."

I nodded.

"Go freshen up, I'll come pick you up in thirty minutes," she said, as the others left the ballroom.

***

Authors note.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Remember to drop your comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 14.6K 48
ยป ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ & ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ยซ ~ The Salieri's are so venomous in this world t...
14.9K 1.2K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...
564 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
303K 10.5K 40
'๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.' |18+| โLook at you so open and sexy bent over...