Vampire Uprising I (Book 1 I...

Af BlkQween

๐Ÿ‘‘โœ… Black Vampire king & His BBW vampire Queen. The hood made of burlap was stifling, causing discomfort. Wit... Mere

Damn This Heat!
I'm In Love
The Turn
If I Can't Have You
Bloody Tracks
Awake
Forget Me Not
Welcome Home Pharoah
Birth of a Queen
The Engagement Party
Troubled waters
Savage
When River's Run Red
Kill Him!
Father
Joan & Zion
Meet your maker
Cody
Let the games begin!
Lets get it started
Keep ya head up!
Pharaoh Origin
Blood Ties
Prodigal Sons
Forbidden Fruit
Bathe in blood
One more Chance
Love is serious business
Twin Oaks the return
Hook Line & Sinker
Strike It Rich $
Control your savage
The devil's in the detail
Shit just got real
Liza
Red Handed
Trial's
Skeletons in the closet
Heads will roll
Throw the book at her
Poison Plot
Side chick slick
Old Friend
Lycan?
First impressions
Run
Blood Rain
Sunday kind of love
Gingerly
30 Day's
Murder she wrote
Tempo Slow
Niarchos Origin
Sex Room XXX
Death Reading##
Family reunion#
This Bitch! #
Here comes the bride ##
Taken ##
Silver Bullet ##
Daddy's home ##
Gold Skeleton Key #
Unfaithful ##
Confession ##
Bread Crumbs##
Bounty #
Banking on it ##
Gone with the wind
Epilogue

Covet #

157 21 1
Af BlkQween

Chapter 67
c

ov·et

/ˈkəvət/

verb

yearn to possess or have something.

Clarence's phone went off at three a.m. It was no matter he was awake with Angel who was cranky because he was teething.

He was trying to keep him quiet so he wouldn't wake the other babies. Shhh shhh biting his finger he tried to soothe him with blood but that didn't work, he walked to the fridge to get a teething ring that made him happy.

Shhh mommy is trying to sleep you don't want to wake your mama no you don't.

It was a text after he opened his phone. Thought you should see this.

Clarence opened the file attached Lee leaving with a black suitcase in an alley in the human red light district.

Surprised she was caught on film Clarence forwarded it to Hacker instructing he find out who sent it.

What the fuck are you up to now bitch? By four thirty a.m Hacker called Clarence what you got Hacker?

Lee dropped it to a basement apartment I see someone taking the suitcase but can't see who I'm assuming a vampire.

Do we have an address Hacker? Working on the police camera location where I got the footage.

Keep me posted Hacker. Of course great one.
Five a.m. Great one it's Hacker It's a vampire trap house they run guns, drug's, whores, anything to make money. Lower level's? No one over ten year's old I tapped into the police camera to watch the spot. Thank you call with updates.

Clarence called Niarchos. Hello? Check your phone. Hold on he was sleep he opened the picture. I'm putting a tail on her her me know when Lee leaves the house. Go out now put a tracker on her car Niarchos.

Do it personally you don't know who's loyal to Khallah go before the sun is up. I'll call you back pop. He went to his suitcase looking for a car tracker he went to the garage and put one on her car and Khallah's car.

He walked back to his bedroom calling Clarence done tell Hacker I texted him two tracker serial number's. Thank you. Working on leads today I'll call if I get anything later pop.

He hung up he left no room for talking. Niarchos was upset over Gabriel but happy because her memory was slowly returning.

Niarchos' phone rang again what the fuck hello! Elder? Yes who's this? It's me Diva. Hey Diva is everything ok? Yes Elder I was calling to ask did you know Lee was at Queen Gabriel's baby shower with a vampire I've never seen before?

How do you know he's a vampire if you never seen him? He's the same man on the flyer. He was in the house? My house? Yes Elder did you get it? I emailed the picture he was there with Lee the whole time dancing with her and all. The one's that came out I sent and the semi faded image's too.

Guess what? He was at the vampire games too I sent those picture's as well. He was at the circus as well I'm still checking pictures to see if I can spot him.

Saint said he's coming to help me comb through event photo's.

Coming Diva? I can hear him breathing in your bed next to you I'm a half vampire and werewolf I can hear six block's away. Man your hearing is excellent.

Tell Saint I said don't say anything to Khallah. He heard you. Thank you Diva just send over what you can and any photos of Queen Gabriel and us together. I will Elder.

Bill me I'll send the money no matter cost. Yes Elder Niarchos and thank you.

I have photos of the babies I took the newborn picture's for the Queen would you like those as well? Please.

Yes Elder right away. Tell Saint get his ass back here by four. Hehe I will.

Diva hung up. Did you send Gabriel all the picture's of her and Niarchos?

Saint I'm a vampire trust me you don't wanna end up in vampire court on trial.

Babe she asked for them right? Yes Saint I sent them. Send them accidentally on purpose again Diva.

Why Saint? If I tell you do you wanna know? Sure. You can't tell anyone as a future bride to a prince of Lycans you will hear a lot of confidential thing's you can not repeat-

Wait as a what? She was smiling... I'm pretend I didn't hear that till I see a ring. He smiled at her.

Niarchos is also married to Gabriel under Lycans and vampire law.

She opened her mouth in shock she is a Queen over two kingdoms?

Technically she is married to my brother twice. How? She took him as her second when Clarence was in a coma. The Pharoah was in a coma? Yes for almost 5 month's Gabriel had to take a second as per vampire law sge chose Niarchos cause she was already married to him under our law.

Gabriel is married to the Pharoah first so that makes her his Saint. That's vampire law we're not governed by vampire law only lycan law our laws say's she's our Queen.

Werewolves kneel for her knowing she's the Alpha's wife? Yes she wears red wedding string on her right arm this let's all Lycan know who she is where ever she goes.

Damn some girl's have all the luck! You get strings too just not as adorned as hers haha.

So you're not happy you landed a Lycan Prince Diva?

I did? I didn't know I had you. It's been a while for me touching her thigh the way you put it on me oh yeah you got me now my big mama
Saint tickled her loving giggles filled the air.

Elijah? Yes bae? Have you given thought to turning me? No Maya. Why? Cause you don't know why you want to be a vampire.

I told you why Elijah if you don't I'll make you. Elijah stop dead cold as he was getting dressed I'll let you die Maya no one is going to pull a stunt to force my hand.

You would let me die Elijah? She walked up to him open handed slapping him how dare you say that to me.

You don't love me Elijah if you would let me die there is no way you'd let that spew from the depth if your dark soul if you had. Honey--

Maya ran slamming the bathroom door. Maya honey I'm sorry come on? Gabriel and Lily are waiting Ann left already.

Go without me Elijah. He left got in the Limosine and left.

Hi Grimy I've been thinking about you too. I work tonight but I can call out to meet you. Yes Universal memorial nine? We are going on a bike ride Grimy sweet okay I'll be there. Yes baby I love you too.

Caine! Why are you yelling? She gave him a dirty look. Lily was snickering at Gabriel's look. I'm yelling because I'm still half human and it's what we do. Don't mess with me Caine. Stay here with Lilly I have to go to the bathroom. Slick talk. Lilly I swear I'm black his eye. She laughed so hard. It's good to hear you laugh again. Thank you. They played with the babies. I miss you Lilly of the valley. I miss you too Caine. I was at Cecil's and got you something small. She opened the pink velvet case. Ruby studs, beautiful. Thank you honey. He looked down happy not pushing like Gabriel told him.

Christoper! He opened the double bedroom doors what? I need an assistant. You have Saint. That's my brother not my assistant. Saint can't turn so he needs to feel needed, and you need someone you can trust and the seers like you cause you have a calm spirit so it's a good match. What about you? Me? I'm running the house who do you think is handling all your new additions? Do you like them? Love em.

Did my fountain come? Stone cutter said almost done he's cementing the wolves out front today. You took your mom's portrait down? I put my mother's portrait up Chris.

Mama Fi God bless her. Why you take down Sophia Nick? Black Lilac? I'm going to add her back over there. I like it where it is on the wall leaning Nick.

It does look nice there.
What's wrong with you? We're turning tonight I wanna fuck and I can't.

Hahah you sound like pop for real! Why you think we all got different mothers? Why do you think them she- wolves are downstairs?They waiting on you to fucking break. Call one of your old shorty's no I won't cheat on Gabriel.

Look here brother you have to do it, or you may grab someone. A lot of rapists are werewolves that didnt Quench their thirst for lust. He was pacing... Christoper left which one of you want to fuck the Alpha first? They all raised their hands begging him christ pick me! None of you are his type.. what does that mean? He likes big girls. None of y'all thick. That's cause you Chris and Khallah like slim girls and that all you all.bring here. Not true I love women don't matter the size shit, I had me a 350 pound human woman fine as hell, pretty sexy.. she was holding that weight in her tits ass and thighs. I was begging her to let me turn her. I fucked that pussy up! He stamped his foot when he said it they were all laughing. Christopher you're crazy as hell. A woman is a woman no matter the size I don't like ugly women.

I got it he took a bag put number 1 to 5 on different slips of paper. Since there are 5 of you whoever draws number one goes. Look? He don't want you for a wife if you can't do it without falling for him don't go.

The Alpha very charming and easy to fall for its the vampire in him lulling you so be careful.

As they drew numbers she-wolves were cussing when they didn't have the number.

The third pick got it. You? They scoffed and bullied. Why are you all on her? She just got here Chris and she's a pup.

What the fuck she gonna do for all that man? Stop being jealous Christopher laughed go up.

A she-wolf knocked on Niarchos master bedroom doors entering naked never saying a word.

She got on Niarchos' bed doggie style position legs spread Exposing her small shaven wet pussy. Her excitement and heat smell lighting the room. Leave.

She wouldn't go Christoper said--

I am Alpha not Christopher please go. She started moaning and groaning hiking her pussy higher lowering his boxer's he entered her from the back immediatly his fever dropped he fucked hard and strong she screamed in pain the she-wolves looked up envious listen to her baby ass cry they laughed she can't handle all that dick the Alpha tearing her ass up.

Niarchos nutted after 60 minutes of hard emotionless fucking.

She could barely walk Niarchos exited his bedroom she-wolves kneeled, looking up hoping one of them would be next. They were shocked seeing him carry her where's your bedroom she-wolf? Lower level Alpha
walking to the direction she pointed he left her on her bed shower you'll be fine she was having an orgasm when he left her.

The she-wolves were horny the smell of him drifted entangled with night air.

Niarchos was sweaty breathing hard He went back in his room cranked his music and cried upset remembering the time in the barn not so long ago and the promise he made to Gabriel to never cheat on her as his father had.

He had to tell her the truth he wouldn't let the street tell her. Niarchos pulled himself together he was about to turn it would be his first turn without Gabriel.

Saint! He ain't here brother. Go get Gabriel Chris I need her I can't do this without her.

You'll be fine Niarchos.

CHRISTOPER GO GET GABRIEL NOW HURRY! He was withering in pain and agony distressed wanting the comfort of his wife. What if she doesn't come Nick? Get her here Chris I need her. Yes brother Christopher drove to the Alpha Vampire's house Clarence opened the door.

Hi again Niarchos' dad smiling big and nervous is Queen Gabriel here by chance? Wait here.

Gabriel came to the porch holding baby Fi hey Chris. Umm Niarchos said can you come it's important. I have company right now Chris. I--

I know it won't be long an hour or so. If it's that important alright Clarence I have to go to the pharmacy Chris is gonna take me I'll bring baby Fi.

Ok honey he kissed her looking up at the full moon then staring at Christopher drive safe Christopher baby hand me her bag and car seat please.

Tell Lily I'll be back tonight she's resting before dinner Gabriel. I'll be back for dinner come on Fifi it's your first trip.

Do you have a gun Christopher? Sir? A gun? I have mine bae Clarence. Okay Sugar. Which one? Human, UV and silver bullet combo holy water dipped tips.

Clarence knew Chris was taking her to Niarchos because he was turning and didn't want to turn alone. That was still his child his son that he loved.

They arrived at Lycan Manor she-wolves kneeling. Why are they kneeling Chris? Oh cause I'm a lycan prince. They stared at the baby sensing her Lycan blood smiling Gabriel went to Niarchos' bedroom.

He was laying drenched in perspiration
Gabriel honey he had his arms open for a hug smiling thank God.

Look who I brought? I'm about to turn honey I know so I thought Fi being with us would make you happy.

Oh honey it doe Niarchos sat up to hold his daughter trembling.

He can't hold her right now he may scratch her by accident Saint reminded her.

It's not as bad this time you remember the last times Gabriel? Only once she was rubbing his hair is that your bathroom? Yes honey.

She went to get a cold rag rubbing it on his forehead that feels good.

Shhhh she stared at him thing's feeling familiar. What baby Fi doing Gabriel? Sleep.

Niarchos looked over at her she's so beautiful.

He held her hand Gabriel I'm going to black out and then become a wolf when that happens you can leave I already called the limo driver he's on his way I just didn't want to turn without you and I don't want you to panic when you see it happen.

She leaned down kissing his head and cheek then kissed his lips I'm sorry.

Why are you sorry? For kissing you Niarchos. It's okay he wrapped his arm around her waist noticing she had on the Saint Christopher necklace.

Where did you get that? The necklace your wallet she was smiling.

It was so pretty here--

No keep it bae. You're sure? Yes ma'am. She wiped him he was feeling dazed let me kiss my baby.

Your baby? Let me kiss my daughter. What? Christopher walked in with a bassinet it was mine my mother still had it covered in the extra furniture room I wiped it down. It's beautiful Christopher she lay her baby in it Niarchos said she's his daughter? Gabriel he's delirious right now. That's true but he sounded so sure he said let me kiss my baby..my daughter.

Ignore him we say all kinds of thing's when we turn I once told my dad he wasn't the Alpha I was.
They laughed argued Alijawan down they told me pop recorded it as a family movie.

Can you do me a favor Gabriel? Sure Chris. Strip him please I ain't into undressing a man.

She took off his jewelry placing it in her purse Niarchos screamed eyes blazing fuck! The she-wolves barking below at encouraging his turn.

Gabriel moved the cover there he was a medium sized wolf she kissed his head.

Look how cute rubbing her nose in his Niarchos licked her face look she opened the door Chris jumped upon landing shifted to a wolf before her yes.

They ran out the room Niarchos in front leading with fifty wolves behind him.

Niarchos went to the door which was open three large wolves attacked him.

Gabriel heard the growling scratching hollering and whimpering they were in a pack brawl.

Three wolves jumped on Niarchos he Chris were fighting them the opposing were on Niarchos.

Gabriel heard Niarchos hollering with every bite into his flesh they wolves were going for his throat.

She replaced the bullet's with human bullet's wanting them to live she ran down the stairs hiding baby Fi in the closet fast asleep.

Gabriel turned on porch light's shooting two of the three wolves attacking Niarchos.

One wolf jumped for Gabriel's throat she shot it all three turning human after the shot's.

Gabriel had two more guns in her waist unlocked and loaded both belonging to her Lycan husband.

Gabriel walked out to grab Niarchos who was drenched in the other wolves blood.

The bad wolves cleared out she picked Niarchos up took him to the master bedroom Chris shifted human.

Do not allow him to leave the bedroom Gabriel.
Has Niarch installed security gates Chris? Yes Gabriel. Lock the house down when I leave and don't unlock it until his turn is complete no one in or out.

Yes vampire Queen. He nodded his head knowing her true identity and that he must obey. I need five guards outside of this door one on each end of the hall two at the bottom of the steps one outside of this door one under the window.

You stay inside with him until he comes back. Yes great one.

Her limo driver showed the three she shot were unconcious put these three in the trunk now! Yes Great one Daniel hurried to drag the bodies to the trunk.

Gabriel walked in the house the wolves followed her Chris get baby Fi she's in the closet.

Christopher ran to get the baby She is still asleep Gabriel.

Gabriel kneeled down to Niarchos standing in the foyer I have to take baby Fi home she whispered hugging his neck kissing his nose.

He licked her face Gabriel wrote a note leaving it with Chris. Tell him these men will be in the Pharoah's jail he can claim them in the morning since his jail is not complete.

That shit was sexy they went scattering when that gun rang out hot damn Gabriel! Goodnight Chris. Good night Alpha Queen.

Clarence came to the car three wolves are in the trunk they tried killing Niarchos I shot them.

How did you wind up there? You knew where I was going you alway's know Clarence He grinned. I'm pulling up send security please my darling. Yes Sugar.

She carried baby Safinah upstairs, bathed her Savannah did the other children have bath's? Yes Gabriel they ate I read to them we watched sex and hip hop and married by thunderbolt which Malcolm hates. Haha.

They're asleep you ready to take over Gabriel? Thank you boo where is Mally? Trying to convince Niarchos to let him have a house on the property.

Poor Niarchos everyone living over there in his house. Clarence is renovating the carriage house behind papa's old house for me it's huge Vannah.

I'll talk to Mally you have papa Nate's old house. I'm using it for business and my office.

Niarchos refuses to sell the other houses on the land he only let's us use them. How many houses are there Savannah? 15 I think.

I was looking at Lily amd Caine's house I was speaking to her about the house tonight I'm in love with it the location on the stream it's so serene It's also the house the farthest out.

Lily said Caine put it there to watch the back property during the war making sure people didn't creep onto the property Lily said they caught a lot of people. Did you know Caine never sold the house or his land to Niarchos Gabriel? No I didn't Vannah.

He is the only Elder who didn't sell to Niarchos. Good ask Lily and Caine Niarchos has no say.
Goodnight Gabriel good night Savannah.

Gabriel fed Safinah her bottle Gabriel looked at the leather bracelet that was Nick's in her purse to Nicky love Gabriel inscribed on the back of it.

The ring read to my loving husband I love you Gabriel. He is your second she thought to herself but couldn't recall she slipped his ring on the necklace Chance gifted her.

This negro is lying Baby Fi and we're gonna get to the bottom of it or die trying. You with me? Safinah grinned. Yesss baby we're a ride or die mommy daughter team kissing her nose.

Did they get Niarchos? Hell no Gabriel was here Lee. What the hell was she doing here Khallah?

Niarchos called she came when the wolves jumped Nick Gabriel shot them then dragged them to Clarence's jail.

They're going to talk Khallah. No they won't Lee.

Yeah they will you have no idea Saint's home Lee sharing what she saw gazing out the window.

Gabriel's not a joke Khallah smiled no wonder they want her for a Queen she's a fucking henchman that shit's sexy Lee.

I'll never be a Queen Khallah. Lee you'll alway's be my Queen. I want to be Alpha Queen Khallah and that's what I'm going to be.

Coveting tsk tsk a very bad sin wife very bad.

Niarchos opened his eyes Saintina and Chris were by his bedside. Who attacked me last night? You remember? Yes.... you are getting stronger when you turn. Where is Gabriel and my baby? She left you a note, here.

Dear Niarchos;

They tried it ;) not on my watch. I had to get baby Fi home see you later Gladiator.

Love Gabriel Xoxo

They watched him smile from ear you should have seen her Nick she was like Foxy Brown.

The door was open before the turn we went down to run the property three werewolves attacked you they had other's tangle with me and the she-wolves to keep us from helping you.

Gabriels shadowed the door way in the porch light this thick sexy shapely goddess Bang! Bang! She shot two of them!

One lunged for her throat BANG! FINAL SHOT the other's fled. I looked up like what the fuck? Gabriel with a smoking gun smiling.

They're at the the Alpha's new house she said tell you.

She was sexy as fuck holding that smoking gun brains, beauty and a protector. That's my new name for her Foxy Brown! Haha that's that sexy shit right there Nick I need a shooter like that.

Question who are they and who sent them Chris? Saint blood please green cap. He handed him two bottle's are the green caps special? Niarchos stared Saint no answer. My bad.

Where was Khallah why wasn't he with us during the turn? Zion told him to resist the turn while he is healing it could open the gun wounds up he was in a fever when we turned.

Saint you're coming with me to pops house. I hate seeing your father Nick I can his past when he was a slave the shit he saw.

Saint was shaking his head the shit you endured as a slave it's as if I'm living it I get it with grandpa Caleb too.

Niarchos touched his arm. Ut's okay Nick I'll be fine grandpa Caleb says I'll learn to control it in time.

What did you see around Gabriel? Saint smiled. Your past life with her I can tell you this Liza didn't like giving oral sex Gabriel does.

Thank you Saint. You asked. See Saint it's that creepy shit right there make the bitches don't wanna fuck with ya ass. Told you about that shit. He asked Christopher.

Can I get dressed please? The brother's exited bickering.

Niarchos' phone vibrated hi my Queen I heard you have three prisoner's for me. I sure do Baby Fi and I shot em.

Haha she said get em mommy! I have something for you when you arrive. I'm coming I wanted to see Lily before she goes back to the hospital. Hurry I want some tea Niarchos. Coming now.

He showered someone knocked on the door come.

It was the girl he screwed the night before she kneeled before him he was at a loss for words he sat so she could stand up please rise how can I help?

I know you didn't really want me I just never mind she left the room.

She was skinny as hell are there no robust she-wolves? He got in the limo Gabriel with Saint. You look nice Nick.

I always look nice. That's true. You need to follow suit women like well dressed men it's not like you aint got it. Got what Nick? Money. How do you know what I have? Pop's will they gave me a copy did you spend all that money pop left you? I live off the interest.

That's smart Saint.

I have dozens of seer shop's around Georgia and New Orleans Botanica shop's Nick.

You mean spells and voodoo how much did the business pull last year Saint? $22 million Nick.

Damn! That's not bad Saint. I live off the interest from both.

Well we're going shopping cause goodwill ain't it pulling his tee shirt I'll order and buy all your new digs card Saint.

Saintina gave Niarchos his american Express black card make me sexy brother. Hahah I'm sexy Saint? The women adore you alway's have alway's will. Thank you seer.

When they arrived Gabriel was on the porch oh lord let the fuckery begin Saintina laughed aloud.

Daniel? Yes Elder how are we on those logs for the Queen slow coming just like you asked. Thank you brother.

Niarchos dodged the sun did you get burned bad? Scorched noticing his ring on her chain she pulled him in the bathroom.

Here wrapping the strings on his arm flashbacks flooded her.

What happened between me and you negro? What do you mean?

Something good went bad negro what was it? He looked down look at me what happened what did Clarence do?

Why are you blaming pop? I he's the only one with the power to do anything.

Gabriel invaded his personal space sitting on the sink in the kitchen I had a dream last night we were fucking.

Fucking like the master's were making us. Haha Gabriel youre--

We were in love grabbing his dick he didn't move turning her head to the side squeezing she looked past dark lensed sunglasses.

Remove your glasses he took them off Gabriel stared deep into him deep behind his eyes.

What are you looking for Great Queen? Truth do you love me? You're are my father's wife of course. Gabriel pumped her hand on his brick hard shaft Niarchos breathed labored.

Tell me something Elder when did you first covet me? Tell the truth free yourself you said we met at the engagement party but my inside tell me otherwise. Gabriel pulled him close to her face licking his cheek.

I followed my father one night two year's before he told us he was to marry. I wanted to see where he was going I knew he couldn't stay at your house that night because he had a meeting.

He stared in Gabriel's eyes trying not to bust as her finger stroked his second head.

Niarchos took a deep breath I wanted to see who this was he was leaving for every night risking his life second's before sunrise.

I looked in your window you'd washed your hair. It was, you were beautiful in that moment I coveted you wanted to possess you not at the party.

Gabriel smiled sinersterly licking his lips.

You get the ring back when I get the whole truth. Yes great one.

Gabriel jumped down leaving him horny and hard your father's in with the prisoner's.

Niarchos pulled himself together he had it bad really bad it was never going away his feelings.

Caine and Grip stood there as usual Clarence sat suit on.

Who sent you to kill the Alpha? We don't answer to you vampire you can offer no dead's. We'll speak only with the werewolf Alpha Niarchos walked up.

Alpha they kneeled. My father asked a question answer. Your father is dead Alpha you're a direct decendant of Alijawan Baptise.

Alijawan Baptiste gave Clarence Hollings the right to raise and to protect my identity while at risk of being killed. This is my father you'll answer or die.

The captured looked perplexed who sent you Clarence asked again. Answer! Niarchos screamed.

Darts Grip handed Niarchos a dart gun he shot a wolf in the leg, he was screaming it burned.

What is that? Silver nitrate Clarence watched the silver travel through their veins. Niarchos pointed the dart gun at the second wolf.

Khallah and his new wife!

Saint yelled out you dare lie on the prince of Lycans. It's no lie prince Saintina his wife dropped the money the other day to a vampire we call him the black vampire.

He sub contracted us to take you out Alpha because there is a bounty on his head by the vampire king he has to lay low.

Prince Khallah and Lee paid thr black vampire for your head Alpha he is paid by someone we don't know for your's Vampire Alpha.

Word on the street is black vampire caught you but you escaped him vampire king.

Then you made it impossible for him to move with all the money you're offering.

Three day's ago Khallah's wife came to see the black vampire at the trap to drop the bread.

She said that you Alpha were shifting alone upon turning you're a vulnerable pup.

This is our only chance because you're alway's on the Vampire Alpha's compound and it's impossible to attack we came while you were weak.

We weren't prepared that the Lycan Queen would be there. We were told you two were separated by Khallah so when she shot us I was in shock. The other prison wolves looked aftaid.

Ages? We are 21 23 and 20 Alpha. How much were you promised each? $10,000. $10k for an Alpha? You must be desperate.

Clarence brushed off his jacket Grip.

Grip opened the door they're all yours Niarchos Clarence exited.

Is he going to be ok pop? Those are his people Niarchos is an Alpha now I can't challenge him in front of his pack's they're different from us. Nick has to exert dominance make examples for respect purposes it's the only way he'll gain power and respect Grip.

Clarence entered the bedroom it was empty of babies Gabriel was on the bed naked Where are the babies? With Lily Caine and Savannah. We have a hour Clarence. Tonight not now Gabriel he was taking off his suit here Sugar handing her the jacket.

She took it and dropped it on the floor Clarence darted her a look.

Pick it up Sugar please not now I have a phone conference in 15 minutes with Zimbabwe a possible diamond mine purchase.

If I miss the call they don't call back I get sleepy after sex Gabriel tonight I swear we put the babies to sleep early or ask Savannah and Joan to help we have the night?

She was licking the tip of his dick Sugar? Don't hate me he hyper sped to the bathroom locking the door.

As he opened the bathroom door he hyper-sped out bedroom.

Gabriel rubbed the wedding band on her neck she called Niarchos feeling naughty full of lust and sin.

Can you meet me on the second floor a minute Niarchos? Sure. She went to her old bedroom turning off the light.

A bad girl lingered dying to come out and play. Gabriel was still turning her flesh burning up with the turn she felt as if she couldn't control herself a sexual fever rose in her.

It sickening she waited hiding on the wall behind the door Niarchos entered she pushed him to the floor knocking him off balance he went for his gun don't shoot she giggled with her teeth exposed and her hair wild and hand's up.

What's the matter Gabriel? She went for his buckle.

No Gabriel he struggled.

No or no not here Niarchos?

She looked behind his eyes waiting for an answer he took too long. 

Gabriel dry humped him not here Gabriel he whispered his eyes rolling in his head.

Where Niarchos? I'll call you. Gabriel choked him as tight as she could which was nothing you better or I'll show up at your fucking house.

She walked out her eyes wild and a blaze something was wrong real wrong.

Zion? Please come give Gabriel a checkup something's wrong you have to draw blood now. I'm on my way.

Niarchos opened the bedroom door   she was in Clarence's dress shirt and panties singing with a karaoke microphone singing obnoxously drinking perc blood. Zion and Niarchos tried to coax her down.

Don't touch me! She stayed on the bed singing hitting notes with perfect pitch.

Niarchos tried to grab Gabriel she hyper-sped from him giggling maniacally.

Niarchos and Zion were shocked Clarence heard the commotion from downstairs because the balcony doors were open. He entered the room she was dancing grinding and singing on the bed Sugar come down.

Grab her pop. He went to grab her arm she hyper sped off the bed to the corner of the room rubbing her tits drinking.

Gabriel glared at the balcony you better not Sugar Clarence called to her! Gabriel hyper-sped jumping off the balcony.

Niarchos tossed  caution to the wind only caring for his beautiful love hyper-speeding ahead of her off the balcony reaching the ground first breaking Gabriel's fall.

Landing first Niarchos' wife straddled him on a green lush sun drenced lawn.

Gabriel was bloody because perc blood spilled on her and Niarchos.

Childishly giggling Gabriel waved to Clarence above when he looked outside the window with Zion. Look Daddy  Niarchos caught me like a baseball! Whoooo hehehe yes clapping wildly.

Niarchos stood in blazing sun shocked he was still alive holding his wife.

Gabriel hugged her Nicky kissing his cheek you are strong vampire negro dang! Hey what are you doing standing in the sun Niarchos? Yayyyy! It's magic hehe fixing his hair.

Niarchos looked to the balcony window at Clarence and Zion smiling in disbelief.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

3.5K 591 47
๐Ÿ‘‘โœ… Complete BINGE WORTHY READ Book 5 in this epic saga about Vampires & Werewolves that were once owned slaves. Freed by the bite we walk and journe...
2.7K 86 15
Based off of hotel Transylvania. Romance. Short Story. Book 1. The Count is the sequel to this story. - I tense up as Maven spins me around to face h...
881K 39.5K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
215 0 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...