She Who Belongs to Nikolai

Від maeflowerseason

Elaina Iniya Larcuena had just returned after a year of traveling. She had walked along the great wall of Chi... Більше

She Who Belongs To Nikolai
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two

Chapter Twenty

6.2K 187 6
Від maeflowerseason

[Unedited]

T W E N T Y

The Laracuena siblings sat across from each other, two on each side. The oldest sat with the youngest and the two middle children sat across from them with smiles on their faces. December had grazed their city and the temperatures had started to fall, while the three brothers had on their long sweaters, the youngest Elaina was bundled from head to toe with her brothers scarves that she could barely see them.

"On the 24rd we all go back home." Elijah said.

"Ah...." Elaina trailed.

"What?" Ethan raised a brow staring at her.

"On the 24th I have a dinner to attend with Nikolai..." She blushed, "But after that I'll be heading straight over though." She rushed out, "But this will also be my first time meeting his family and I'm really scared."

"Deep breathes, Iniya." Evan chuckled passing her a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

"I'm just nervous." She sighed taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"If they don't like you, we still like you." Evan teased, she glared at him huffing slightly.

"Shut it, you idiot." Ethan scolded, "If they don't like you, they don't deserve you. None of them." Elaina leaned against his arm hugging him tightly.

"Elijah aren't you going to say anything?" Evan nudged their brother whose face was buried in his phone.

"Oh sorry, what?" He questioned placing his phone inside his pocket.

"Eli..." Elaina raised a brow along with Ethan and Evan who all stared at him questioningly.

Elijah sighed as he laid his head on the table groaning. The two brothers stared at him questioningly while Elaina reached out poking the top of his head. She wanted to know if her brother was alright, what was happening with him.

"Eli.." She whined, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"Come on, we need to talk about our Christmas this year." Evan groaned, "We're all going back home together, and we haven't gotten each other any presents, I mean what are you guys buying me?" He questioned glaring at them.

"Nothing now, you greedy pig." Elijah glared raising his head.

"Come on!" Evan glared back at him, "I've worked really hard to be your brother I deserve some presents. Nice ones."

"I'll give you a snow globe." Ethan smiled.

"You give me that every year," Evan complained.

Elaina shrugged her shoulders leaning back into the chair as she took yet another sip of her hot chocolate drink.

"I like snow globes." Elaina smiled, "Am I getting another one this year?" Ethan shook his head chuckling.

"I've given you every possible snow globe there is since your 5th birthday." Ethan laughed, "I'll get you something different this year." He smiled patting her head.

"I thought we were pulling this year?" Elijah questioned.

"My dear brother, you were so deep in your phone you didn't hear?" Evan teased raising a brow, Elijah glared at him elbowing his gut. "Ugh what the fu.." Elijah covered his mouth shaking his head.

"We aren't pulling this year," Ethan laughed lightly, "We'll go all out." Each sibling had a smirk on their face. Their parents had always resorted to pulling names after the siblings tried to one-up each other with each present they got each other. And this year their father had given them permission to go all out and no doubt they were going to try to one-up each other.

Elaina had already bought her siblings their presents way before and she was looking forward to reliving their childhood Christmas in their home. She was in glee, the whole month of December was going to be spent around those she loved, her family and her lover.

Her phone rang in her pocket and she took it out smiling at the caller ID, she wiped her finger across the screen.

"Hi." She smiled, her brothers who were conversing gave her chuckles which she glared at them.

"Hi, baby. How is your lunch going?"

"Good." She said as she thanked the waiter who took away their empty plates. "Have you eaten?"

"Yes. Do you want me to pick you up, baby?"

"Are you sure?" She asked, thinking how tired he must be from working all day long.

"I'm on my way, love." He chuckled. "I'll be there in five minutes."

"Okay see you then." She smiled as she hung up the phone.

The brothers stared at their lovestruck sister and the angelic smile on her face. They all loved her to death, the exact replica of their beloved mother who had long passed, and when they had learned of her lover, they weren't happy. But who wouldn't? They had to accept the fact that their baby sister was no grown with a lover, living her own life. Their worries faded once they realized how Nikolai Valesco treated their younger sister like a glass doll, loving her with everything in him. Age did not matter to them, their love was enough to prove that the two were meant to be.

"I wonder if Nikolai has experienced that temper of yours?" Evan teased causing Elaina to throw a balled-up napkin at him.

"I do not have a temper." She shook her head.

"A once in a lifetime temper alright," Elijah laughed lightly, "I can still feel the concussion from the basketball." He grunted.

"Now both of you deserved those given what you've done." Ethan chuckled, "You did break her doll house."

"I worked hard building it and you destroyed it only ten minutes after I had completed it." She pouted shaking her heads at her brothers.

"But a basketball?" Elijah deadpanned.

"It was the nearest object I could grab." She shrugged, "Than again it was you who left it when you were fleeing." The two brothers looked at each other and sighed.

"Alright, we give." They announced with a shake of their heads. The siblings shared a laugh as they laughed at each story each sibling brought up about their childhood days.

"Nikolai." Ethan spotted the familiar male who headed towards them a soft smile directed towards his sister who had a light blush on her face. "Good to see you again."

"Likewise, Ethan." Nikolai said as they shook hands and he went around greeting the other two brothers as well.

"Here to pick up the little missy are we?" Evan teased with a laugh.

"Of course I am nothing but her chauffeur." Nikolai chuckled earning a look from Elaina.

"I changed my mind I don't want to go with you anymore." Elaina pouted, Nikolai chuckled with a shake of his head as he reached his hand out to her.

"Don't be like that, baby sis." Elijah laughed, "It's time for all of us to head back as well." He said as he checked his watched, "My break was up twenty minutes ago."

"Same here." Ethan laughed lightly as they stood. Elaina looked at her brothers nodding her head a soft smile on her face.

"And I have some interesting things to do." Evan shrugged.

"Lies," Elaina giggled, "Why don't you start shopping for gifts seeing as you procrastinate until last minute and panic."

"I do not." Evan argued glaring at her.

"Yes you do." Ethan and Elijah voiced shaking their heads.

Elaina giggled and wrapped her arms around Nikolai who placed his palm on her lower back softly. He gave her a soft look pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Let's go?" Nikolai muttered, Elaina nodded giving him a warm smile.

"I'll see you guys later," Elaina told her brothers removing herself from her lover and giving each of her brothers a hug. "I'll be the winner." She smirked.

"Oh no you're not." Evan glared, "I'm going to start my shopping now." He grumbled stalking off.

"Well Nikolai we'll see you later, let's go Eli you're my ride back." Elijah and Ethan bid the two goodbye and took off as well.

"Did you have fun?" Nikolai asked as he took her hand in his, Elaina nodded.

"Yes," She smiled, "And did you have lunch yet?"

"Of course I did," He said, "Didn't want to get scolded by you again." Elaina giggled shaking her head.

"It's important to have three meals a day." She stated as they walked outside the restaurant.

"And I listened didn't I, my beauty?" He chuckled, "I think I deserve a reward." Elaina flushed and she paused in her steps getting on her toes as she cupped his face in her hands and pressed a gently kiss to his awaiting lips.

"There," She mumbled as she moved backed and hurrying away from him towards the familiar car parked out front.

"Why thank you." He chuckled as he walked up behind her opening the car door for her. 

[0][0][0][0][0][0]

A rather short chapter, a shame.... 

Because I've recently started work, I'm focusing my time more on work than on my computer writing and updating. Thank you guys for being so patient. 

xoxoxo, babes

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.2K 1K 44
It isn't difficult to fall for a boy who is a natural charmer, complimented with a set of intimidating eyes and sunkissed smile...and especially if h...
2K 1 21
Ella was living the simple life she always wished for. She was a wife to a wonderful man she had been with for 10 years and they shared a beautiful t...
1.7K 40 11
💡this is a collection of my Instagram romance short stories. ~Re-editing, publishing and writing more. [A Country Man] ....and the days had turned...
96.7K 5.3K 39
Valentine Martin woke up in the early morning, scrunching her nose as she heard unfamiliar moaning through the wall. She sat up, massaging her face...