Destined To Be Mine |✓|

Oleh girlinthelights

She is calm He is the storm She is beauty He is the beast She is the angel... He is the king of hell... Arju... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
prologue
Character discription
Her life without him!
Going to Delhi?
Meeting?!
Facing each other?!!❤
He is Her saviour
Iam sorry Angel..
Why does that Concern you?
Marriage?
Maya is back?!!
Painful love
The Call!
Accident??
Acting??
Everything is ruined
The Beginning
That girl stole his heart
Feelings.
This is how it happened!
It's not what its looks like.
Another Marriage?!!
Broken ties...
Feeling Sorry?
Hurt!!
Engagement
Preponed Marriage?
Thoughts and Emotions...
Ready to be His!
Wedding and More..
The Wedding Gift
He is Mine!
Ignoring!
Revelation part-1
Revelation part-2
Things are getting better.
Beautiful Moments.
New Changes in life.
The Arrival of the Unwanted.
The game just began.!?
Promise Me!
Madhu's pain.!
Pregnant?
The Endless Pain (part-1)
The Endless Pain (part-2)
The Broken Us!
Abducted?!!
Its over in a blink of eye..
The Painful Past.
Iam Drowning in your Love!❤️
Love Happened...
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter.

It's gonna be a Long Night!

6.8K 314 96
Oleh girlinthelights

•Chapter-43•

Author's POV:

A woman is cuffed in a pitch dark room. A woman who is very important...

Not from now! She is cuffed since ages! What like 25 and half years... She was beaten, she was thrashed but was never touched in that way. She begged the man to leave
her but the man whose name is Rajesh. ( Rajesh is the man whom you all called old baldie).

At first she didn't break but in these years as she was tortured daily she knows now how to bare all these.
She gets food only some amount which makes her alive.

Her hands and legs are cuffed with big chains which doesn't allow her to move.

As the June month end is coming the cool winds touched the people of Delhi.

At the same time in another place in a  dark room Aranya was tied to a bed. Her eyes are closed. Her breathing is normal. Anyone who doesn't know may think that she is sleeping. In some way she is sleeping only but forcefully.

The damage on her head is making it impossible for the poor soul to open her eyes.

Her long beautiful eyes lashes are touching her cute cheek bones. Her naturally sweet smell lingered in the room. She was being gazed by someone who once wanted to ruin her. Manish..

Manish is looking at the calm posture of the women whom he tried to betray once back before five and half years.

The women has barely changed giving him the same threats of not touching her. The scared face he saw when he hit her in her home pinched his heart.

After hitting her on the head when he came down to the hall from the room of the upstairs he saw few pictures of his arch enemy's and her's which made him adorn a small sad smile.

He regret every single thing he did but he too knew that he is unforgivable. He doesn't want neither Aranya nor Madhu to forgive him for whatever he did.

For Aranya it was his lust but for Madhu its her is the alone reason which made him do the things he is regretting now.

He knew in someway or other Arjun Sinha will find a way to catch him. He always do! Even he wants to get punished badly now because of the deeds he did.

It's not surprising to him that Madhu is not letting him touch her stomach where his baby is there. She said that she doesn't want his touch on her baby and ruin him/her.

Even though her words hurt him but in the end she is true. He doesn't want his kid to become like him. Heck infact he wants them to study well and live in this society like a good citizen unlike him.

If this is the old Manish he would have killed the lady soon after she gives birth to his heir. But now here he can't!

Not because he is afraid now. Because he is changed! But all those bad things and all those kills! Can he ever get away form those sins? No! Not in this lifetime atleast.

The change in him is brought by her. But now without her he don't know how to continue his life. So he decided something! Something which might change the entire lives of them. Not having any idea of what's going to happen in future... With a determination in his heart the once called powerful mafia man left the room letting the darkness of his life consume his plastic surgeryed perfect face and the facade of Yuvraj came out before making a phone call to his men..

Aranya's POV:

The pitch darkness of the room made it hard for me to open my eyes. My head hurts alot...

The fact that I got abducted soon hit me making me shattered. I closed me eyes painfully whom it might be. My lips quickered. My eyes are fighting with me saying that they need rest. My hands automatically touched the pedant Arjun gave me.

"Happy Six months anniversary Arjun" I thought before closing my eyes again not fighting the tierdness letting the darknessn of the room consume my blazing thoughts and calming my racing heart.

Arjun's POV:

After two hours of journey I reached the place which was texted by Ajith. As I got down from the car someone attacked me from behind.

I dodged it as I already saw it in the rear view mirror. I caught his hand twisted it before pushing him on the ground and thrashing him with my leg.

Another one came from somewhere and held my neck from behind. I caught his hands and using my power I removed his hands. Turning towards him I punched him in his stomach. More people started coming to me when I heard a gun shot.

It was Rahul and Varun. They came towards me but instead of helping Ajith kept his gun on my forehead. A humourless chuckled came out from my mouth.

Because already behind him was Varun and Rahul holding their gun at Ajith already. I know if I come home late Aru will ask Rahul or Varun so I told them to not to inform her anything regard this meeting of us.

If we do so then she will again assume things in her own. I already know it's Ajith as I found him once when he was talking with someone regarding us. But the thing is he is not working for Manish but a man called Rajesh or something.

We three kicked him together for betraying and packed all of them in our perspective cars.

We again kept them where we kept those people who followed us before.

When I released them as I thought they went to Maya to report but there is a man beside her who was literally killing them with his looks. I want to capture Maya but I stopped so as I have some plans for her and brother.

When I went to our home after all this I saw the main door is unlocked and no one is there.

Suddenly I got a call from an unknown number. I lifted the call. Suddenly I heard my Maa's screams.

"What the hell?" I screamed as a chuckle came from the other side. "Who the hell are you? What are you doing to my ma?" I said.

"Nothing just kicking her in her abdomen. And then I will slowly kill her after cutting each and every body part of her..." He said making my blood boil.

"And Arjun have your wife told that after divorcing you she is gonna warm my be-" " SHUTUP YOU ASSHOLE. IF YOU ARE REALLY A MAN COME INFRONT OF ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF USING MY FAMILY. OHH WHY WOULD YOU? YOU WONT COME BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD." I said cutting the call.

I rushed to our bedroom only to find Manish in it viewing our wedding album. The clock hit 12:30 am. He looked at me and smiled and then said "Happy six months anniversary Arjun Sinha."

  As he said those words my anger rose to it's peaks. I strode towards him and grabbed his collar making him startled.

         He has an amusing look. "where the  hell is my wife.?" I asked him. "relax dude. She is with me.!" He said.
I punched him on his nose and he screamed. "Realx? How can I be relax knowing that she is with you? What do you want to do to her?" I asked him.

        "Arjun.... Maybe this sounds absurd but Iam protecting her from that man!" He said. "You are protecting her? From whom huh? You will be the most happiest one if we both suffer-" " I used to be Arjun. But not anymore. I came to know about the values of realtions after being with your best friend. Trust me! You and Aranya and your whole family is in danger.! After all this you can do whatever you want to do with me but first we have to stop him from finding us. He have your parents. We should go even before he finds out that-" his speech was cut short by his phone.

         He lifted the call and soon his expressions changed. He looked at me with wide eyes. He cut the call not before saying that he will reach soon. "Arjun... He found that Aranya is with me. Let's go soon or else with Aranya he might try to kill Madhu too. And there is no exception for your family." He said and ran out.

            I opened my phone and saw the signals of the tracking device. Indeed they are coming from outskirts. I called Mr. Shah and  informed him. Soon he along with few important officers along with my friends reached my place. With Manish cuffed by Mr.Shah we all drove towards the location of the tracking device I kept in Aranya's pendant. It's  gonna be a long night! I thought before heaving a huge sigh!

*Sighs*

*Giving a glare at you all and is giving accusive looks.*

Why? Because you guys asks me for an update but when I give it no one even is reading!

Are you all getting bored? Even if so just for few chapters few as in more six or seven. Maybe even less if I write more in one chap.

So bare it!

And you all now might get doubt that how can Manish become a good person out of blue. Actually he was a bad person but love and their own children changes people. Don't ask me how because I've seen many people changing themselves for their love and family.

Anywhere family comes first. Even without marriage Manish felt that Madhu is his life. And his baby became the ruler of his thoughts. But that doesn't change the mess or crimes he did. So he will get his share of punishments for sure.

And coming to Maya's punishment. You all will get satisfied I guess with whatever Iam going to do with that bald old man called Rajesh and the witch or bitch you all like to call Maya.

Not edited.

And starletrobber happy Birthday Annu ❣️. I dedicate this chapter to you babe!

Ok then.

Please do vote, comment and support me.

Follow me in Instagram

ID: girlinthelights8.

Love-Anya ❣️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.4K 447 38
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...
56.6K 2.5K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
95.2K 4.9K 38
Aadhya- The Phoenix's Fury. (Previously known as Aadhya- The Life Journey of a Woman.) We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A f...
3.5M 135K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...