Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 13: Infirmary
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 23: New Character

2K 25 9
By PokemonIsLife319

With Y/n and the girls

They are walking back to the ORC Room while chatting random topics.

They arrived in the ORC Room after 20 minutes.

Y/n - We're here. Wait here, I'll call Rias and the rest and we will go to the canteen altogether.

Asia - Okay.

Y/n entered the room and called Rias and her peerage.

Y/n - Everyone, let's go to the canteen. I'll cook our breakfast.

Rias - Okay. I'm getting hungry as well.

Rias and her peerage went outside, together with Y/n.

Time check - 6:30 a.m.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n with his female friends, walking across the corridor of the Academy, greeting other students from here and there.

They arrived at the canteen exactly at 7:00 a.m.

When they arrived, Y/n immediately proceeds to the kitchen with Sarah, waiting for him.

Sarah - Oh. Y/n! You're here. What took you so long?

Y/n - It's a long story. Let's get to cooking so that I can rest for a while. I'm getting tired as hell.

Sarah - Okay.

Y/n and Sarah worked together to make theur cooking faster.

After 55 minutes, they are now done cooking.

Y/n and Sarah sniffed the food and they sighed happily because the food is so good and looks delicious.

Y/n and Sarah made a high-five with each other while smiling.

Sarah - 'I wish we can always do this.' She thought happily.

Y/n - Now that's done, I'll go serve this to Rias and the rest. Thanks for your help, Sarah.

Sarah - Okay. Your welcome.

Y/n get 2 trays and placed the food there. Fortunately, each tray was large enough to fit all those food there.

(This is what Y/n and Sarah cooked during 55 minutes)

(Imagine the amount of that food is 11. That's why it took 55 minutes for them to cook)

Time check - 7:25 a.m.

Y/n - Ladies, breakfast is served.

Y/n gave the ladies their food one by one including to himself.

Koneko - Wow! Pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. What a nice breakfast we have here. She said amazed.

Y/n - Why of course, Koneko-chan. Me and Sarah worked hard only to cook this pancakes.

Akeno - We are so grateful that Y/n arrived here in our universe.

Kaye - You can say that again.

Y/n - Thanks girls. Well, let's eat.

All of the girls - Itadakimasu!

Timeskip again brought to you by Chibi Y/n and the girls, eating their breakfast joyfully.

After 35 minutes, they are now done eating.

Isabela - Whoo! I love this. It's a good thing Y/n enrolled us here in this academy. We can eat delicious food unlike before.

Y/n - Why? What happened before?

Xuelan - Riser Phenex only gave us leftover food and we are forced to eat it even though we don't want to because their leftover food were disgusting as hell.

Y/n - Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Xuelan - Nah. It's fine. Me and Isabela were really grateful that you let us free, Y/n. I'll be forever happy because of what have you done to us. She smiled.

Y/n - *gasps* So CUTE! Your face is so cute, Xuelan.

Xuelan - Eh? Me? Cute? *she blush in deep red color* No one ever said to me that before. She said bashfully while playing a strand of her hair.

Y/n - No. I mean it. You are cute. Especially your hairstyle, I like it a lot. It fits to your cute face perfectly.

Isabelle - Y/n sure is a flirty guy, isn't he? She whispered to Kaye.

Kaye - Yeah. You can say that again.

Y/n - I am so lucky. He said happily.

Ancalagon - 'I know right.'

Isabela - What do you mean, you are lucky Y/n?

Y/n - Because of you ladies. Having all of you as my friends and possibly loved ones is my greatest day of my life.

Rias - ~Awwwww.~ That's so sweet.

Y/n - Thanks Rias.

Isabela - I see so that you meant. Thank you Y/n. I really thought that my life will be meaningless.

Y/n - No! Don't say that. You have me and everyone else.

Xuelan - Y/n's right, Isabela. Don't say that your life is meaningless.

Y/n - You are now part of my family after all. So, don't be sad okay? Oh I know! How about I hug you?

Isabela - Is that okay with you?

Y/n - Yeah.

Y/n and Isabela stood up from their seat and he hugged Isabela from her back.

Y/n (while hugging) - There. There. Everything will be alright. Don't say negative things. It will ruin your life.

Isabela then cried happily on Y/n's chest as she hugged him tightly.

Their hugging moment lasted for 1 minute.

Isabela - Thank you so much, Y/n. She said as she pulled away from the hug.

Y/n - Your always welcome, Isabela.

Koneko - By the way, It's already 8:01 a.m. We will be late if we don't hurry to our respective classrooms.

Rias - Koneko is right. We better go now. Thanks for everything, Y/n.

Y/n - No problem. I'll clean our table.

Rias and the rest (except for Y/n) went to their respective classrooms when they exited the canteen.

Y/n clean the table. Afterwards, he proceeds to the kitchen and took a rest there. He also carried the trays when he went to the kitchen.

Y/n - I'll take a rest from here. Call me when you need some help to our students, okay?

Sarah - Okay.

Y/n rested somewhere on the kitchen.

Since there are no students yet and it's not yet break time, Sarah is making glances to Y/n every now and then.

Sarah's mind - 'Oh my, he's so cute when he is sleeping. Heehee~.'

Sarah began to walk to Y/n slowly and unconsciously. It's like her feet has its mind on its own.

Sarah - 'What the?! I can't stop my body on moving! No! I don't want to wake up Y/n! He's been sleeping for only 5 minutes.'

Her eyes was covered with her bangs and she is blushing. Her body is slowly leaning to Y/n. She was attracted to him at the very moment when she saw him. It's like her prince charming has arrived.

Y/n suddenly opened his eyes and saw Sarah just 40 centimeters away from him.

Y/n - Uhhh.... Sarah? What are you doing?

Sarah - Eh?!

Sarah immediately backed away from Y/n and she apologized to him.

Sarah - I'm sorry, Y/n! I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what comes to my mind and my body moves on its own. I'm really sorry. She begs.

Y/n - Nah. It's fine. Anyway, since you've wanted a kiss, you could just ask me. By the way, my first was already taken though.

Sarah - Oh my. How bold of you. You can say romantic things like that without any embarrassment. Wait, how can you tell that I want to kiss you?! She said shocked.

Y/n - Yeah and I don't why I can do that. I also don't know. Maybe because I can feel your movements. You know, Saiyans like me have that kind of ability. That ability will be useful when you are battling someone.

Sarah - Ahhh. I see. So that's why.

Time check - 7:30 a.m.

Y/n - By the way, what time is the break time of the students?

Sarah - It's 9:30 a.m.

Y/n - I'll slept for about 5 minutes. *as he looked on his watch* Time is 7:30 a.m. I have 2 more hours left. Hmmm. What should I do? Any ideas, Sarah?

Sarah - Why don't you train yourself by meditating?

Y/n - Meditation? I haven't do that before.

Sarah - I bet it's going to be useful to you because it can help your mind and soul to calm down and not to panic when rush hour comes. It's just like when you are doing breathing techniques but a lot more convenient. She explained.

Y/n - That's sounds a wonderful idea. Thanks a lot, Sarah. I owe you one. He said happily.

Sarah - Your welcome.~ She said in a sweet way while smiling.

With that, Y/n immediately went to the soccer field (his usual training spot) and began to meditate at the center of the field.

The next 30 minutes has passed, Y/n is now done mediating and he felt in peace and calm.

Y/n - Sarah is right. Meditation can really calm your body and soul.

Before he can walk back, something is off. He can sense an unknown and enormous life energy coming from the bushes behind him.

Y/n's mind - 'Wait, something is not right in here. I can sense a powerful energy coming from those bushes.'

Ancalagon - 'Now is the time that you will meet her, Y/n.'

Y/n's mind - 'What do you mean, Ancalagon?'

Ancalagon - 'You'll see later on.'

Back to reality

Y/n got to his fighting stance and began to be alert.

Y/n - Who's there? Show yourself!

??????? - How embarrassing of you. I really thought you are better than that.

The mysterious figure jump out on the bushes and lands on the ground perfectly. The mysterious figure is wearing a white cloak.

Y/n - Who are you?

??????? - You'll know soon enough when we battle.

Y/n's mind - 'Judging on its voice, she is a female.'

Y/n - What do you want from me?

??????? - I want you to go with me because I have a mission to complete.

Y/n - Why should I go to a stranger with evil motives like you? He said, getting serious.

??????? - Well, I have no choice but to take you by force.

Y/n - Heh! You want a battle? Bring it!

Gusts of wind is being heard across the field.

After several seconds, the mysterious figure charges to Y/n at her maximum speed.

??????? - Here I come.

When Y/n punches her, she immediately vanish from his sight and appeared behind him.

Y/n - Crap!

In a nick of a time, Y/n quickly turn around and successfully block a heavy punch from, the mysterious figure. He was knocked back pretty far away.

Y/n - Your good. I commend that. My turn.

Y/n lunges to her at full speed and reappeared behind her when she punches you but totally misses.

Y/n - I can do that as well.

Y/n uses leg sweep but she jumped pretty high to dodge the attack.

She then fired a Dragon Shot, but Y/n only siphoned the sphere.

??????? - What the?! He absorbed my attack?

Y/n - I bet you're surprised now huh? He teleported behind her using his Universal Transmission Technique and quickly made a roundhouse kick to knock her back.

??????? - Not bad huh?

Y/n - Why thank you.

Their fight continues as they fly towards with each other. She is using her white draconic wings to fly.

When their fists collided, A massive shockwave was produced. It was so strong that even the whole Kuoh Academy shook a bit. So much power that when Y/n and the mysterious hooded figure amplify their powers, it is enough to destroy a building and take note, Y/n is still in his base form.

With Rias and the rest, in the ORC Room

They felt the mild earthquake that is happening that causes everyone to stopped on what they are doing and proceed to the soccer field immediately.

With Rias and the rest, in the ORC Room

Rias - What was that?! She exclaimed in a surprised manner.

Isabelle - I think it's coming to the soccer field. Let's go check it out.

All (except Isabelle) - Right!

Rias casted a crimson magic circle beneath them and they teleported to the soccer field in instant.

When they arrived they saw a bunch of students, witnessing the fight between the two strong beings.

Koneko - Up there! She pointed out.

Isabelle - I can't believe it. It's Y/n! He's fighting the hooded figure!

Back to Y/n and the hooded figure.

Y/n - Heh. Your strong. I guarantee you that. That makes so excited!

??????? - Thanks. You too. I never experience this kind of fight before.

Y/n - Yeah. I'm sorry but I need to end this.

Y/n then made a backflip kick to knock the hooded figure away from him and performed the Kamehameha stance.

Y/n - Ka......... Me.......... Ha.............

A blue orb of energy is forming between on his hands.

Y/n - Me............. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Y/n then launched the Kamehameha wave to the hooded figure at 50% of his power. Thickness of the beam is 75 meters. The hooded figure tried to make a white barrier to block the attack.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 938 31
Quirk, quirkless, hero, villain? Kaito didn't care, he thought that just being alive was hard enough. Kaito grew up in a lab as an experiment, until...
47.6K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
22.5K 323 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
334K 3K 34
After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he will kill Rias Gremory. The question is, w...